Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
An escape from the light (for Kitty and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:40 pm
_____ is a run away orphan who found himself/herself lost in the woods bleeding, and with an Angel on his tail. When all seems to be lost a strange person with leathery, bat like wings finds him/her passed out in a clearing and takes him home to patch him up, keeping any and all angels away from his/her modest cabin in the woods. Angels are not the innocent beings that mortals believe they are. They are flesh eaters that hide up in the clouds waiting for the perfect victim to arise. The only thing keeping the human race safe are ironically the one race that humans believe to be evil. The demons. Will the Demon be able to keep _____ safe? Or will he/she fall into the hands of the Angels?

[align=center][img][/img][/align]
[align=right][color=black]•[b]Full Name[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Nickname/s[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black]•[b]Age[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Personality[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black]•[b]Extra[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black]•[b]Username[/b]•[/color][/align] [align=center][color=YourChoice][i][/i][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 am
User Image

Full Name
Jacob Rease

Nickname/s
Jake

He had stopped keeping track of how old he is but he looks about 21.

Personality
Jacob is a no-nonsense kind of guy often liking to stay away from idiots who can't hold a proper conversation. When he does feel like adding to a conversation he still says very little, and when he does say something it usually comes out sounding rude or akward even if he is trying to compliment someone. Dispite his gruff exterior he does have a soft side for Humans and even goes out of his way to try and be nice to them, but his encounters never go as planned...

Extra
Nothing worth putting down.

Username
Cisala Elden

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Full Name
Christopher Daniels

Nickname/s
Chris

Personality
Chris is the kind of guy that likes to make people happy. He tries his best to make people smile when they are sad, and calm them down when they are angry. He is persistent and sometimes doesn't know when to give up. If a person tells him to quit, or to go away when he is trying to improve their mood, he won't leave, which sometimes results in violence brought upon him. Chris also tries to keep away from violence though he occasionally will violently self-defend himself.

Extra
Christopher dislike and distaste for violence is largely due to him witnessing his best friend being beaten to death over a money issue his parent had.

Username
Kitty5462

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces