I was born on: January 5th
          Making me: Twenty in appearance
          If you're blind, I'm a: Male
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bi-curious
          Okay, so I'm a: Human
          Position?: Uke, but tries to act like a seke

Appearance

I stand at: 6'
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 163 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Dark dirty blonde
          Look deep into my eyes: Light blue
          It's just a piercing: Left ear three and right ear four.
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: None
          Just ignore them, damn it!: A few on his arms, chest, and abandon

In Depth

So, I like: Writing, reading, his parents, staying in one place for more than three months, Dum Dum suckers, suckers/lollies, rain, swing sets, laying in the grass, board games, spring, flowers, waffles, snow.
          I loath: His twin (Xavier), people that judge before they get to know someone, hospitals, needles, humidity, the beach, storms, hats, bugs.
          Get it the f*ck away!: Hospitals and needles, and bad storms.
          Can you keep a secret?: He doesn't like to swim (or he's just a horrible simmer).
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Leonardo is usually very calm and quite. He won't say much around people and he wears a neutral, blank expression making it hard to tell how he feels. If you give him a chance he's not a bad guy despite how he might appear. He's very loyal to his friends and willing to stand up for them. He's understanding, mellow/calm, "go with the flow" type, patient, and not easily angered unless his brother comes up in a conversation or if his brother is there. When anyone first meets Leo, he's rather distant, cold, and defensive. He won't talk too much or he'll be very rude. As you get to know him, Leo will slowly start to open up. It often doesn't take to much to silence the male if he needs to be quiet.
          Once upon a time: Leonardo's family moved around a lot when he was younger. He and his twin brother (fraternal twins), Xavier, were born in Greece. They moved around mainly because of their father's job. Their mother tried her best to keep the two happy so that the moving was easier on them all, but it didn't help all too much. They constantly gained and lost friends throughout what childhood they had. Xavier didn't help either when he had a complete personality and attitude change when puberty came.
          Leo's brother enjoyed playing pranks on him. Xavier did many things, but he soon took them too far causing Leo become mad enough that they got into a fight that sent them both to the hospital. Their parents tried to keep the two somewhat separated from then on. Xavier tried to make everything up to Leonardo who ignored him. Leo's personality changed after that making it hard for him to trust people which caused the way he acts around people before they get to know him.
          After another fight their parents separated the boys as permanently as they could. They sent Xavier to military school and Leonardo to a private university, but for the summers he travels with his parents with no real choice in the matter.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother (Fiona King), father (Lawrence King), twin brother (Xavier King)
          Meet my: None.
          Addictions? What addictions?: None.
          Sorry, I'm ill: None.
          My job?: Varies.
          I have theme music?!: ~~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:32 am
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
“Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness.
The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”

User Image

They were being fools, fighting a battle that has no end. He did not understand why others would waste so much time trying to fight over land that belonged to no one. You could call it your territory all you would like, but in reality...mother earth is the only one to have claim to the land. He watched them from his window as they bickered with each other and fought over who would claim what land. It was fine, as long as things only amounted to that. His men knew his rules, and he dared them to defy him. He could gentle and kind but there was still a fierceness to him. He would rain punishment upon his men if he ever saw them pull out a gun and escalate things. "Do you find it wise to let them do that?" He glances at his father who sat at the table, drinking tea with his mother. The two looked happy as they sat next to one another, their love obvious. His father believes that age has weakened his ability to be stern, but Dante knew well that it was the work of his mother who was gentle and merciful. One can become an entirely new person when they find someone they love. "They know my rules. I am sure they are wise enough not to break it. Too many innocents have died over them feuding. I do not see why we cannot just live across from each other in harmony and join families to become stronger." His father chuckles softly as Dante just sighs and continued to rest his elbow on the window sill as he gazed outside. It was a shame that their yelling back and forth was ruining the peaceful day. Day in and day out, his neighbors across the street, who happened to be a rival family, would fight with his men constantly. They wanted his family to move even though they were here first. Humans could just be so silly and yet so stupid. "It is a battle that has gone on for centuries. Our families just do not see eye to eye enough to coexist with one another." Another sigh leaves Dante as he rolled his eyes and watched them threaten each other from the yards. If one hadn't known better, they would assume it was just neighbors who couldn't get along and not dangerous gangs that would kill each other in an instant. If it weren't for a treaty they had, it might have ended up that way after all. "It is all just nonsense."

At the thought of that night, his free hand clenched and a stream of smoke poured from his nose. It had been as cold as the night him and Mercury were attacked, and Haides could not withhold his fury, gave no mercy. How could he when he was standing face to face with the man that put his son into his cursed sleep called a coma? The only person that gave him a reason to work hard, made him proud of himself, was his child...and that devil had taken away the single light that Haides used to light his shadowed world. Even after the man was long dead, he kept hitting his corpse while the rain beat down on him.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:11 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

sjgksnfSo, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
djghlfwsfnNo, I won't rescue you to just desert me
mdmfnojI can't give you the heart you think you gave me
dfjfjofjuskjIt's time to say goodbye to turning tables
ndnfjdskkTo turning tables

x

xxCome on, son! Show a little enthusiasm!” A tall, dark haired male said with a wide grin as he walked next to his son. Leonardo gave his father a dull, unamused stare that quickly killed the man’s attempt to get his son to lighten up. “Sweetie, aren’t you happy to be in Japan?” A blonde woman that was about four inches shorter than Leonardo asked. His blue eyes glanced as her as she gave him a warm smile. “I would rather have stayed with my friends.” Both parents sighed. They knew their son didn’t like to travel so much. Maybe they should have let him spend his summer living with in friends at the apartment they all wanted to rent together, but they just wouldn’t take no for an answer. “We know, Leo. Next year you can stay home.” The blonde nodded his head in agreement while his parents quickly caught up with the small tour group they were all part of. They loved to go on small tours even if they had been on them before. Leo didn’t mind tagging along as long as he could hang back and look around a little more. He had a map that highlighted the route the tour went on that he had in case he wondered off. He was twenty, how did Leonardo still allow his parents to talk him into going on trips? Maybe deep down he enjoyed returning to places he had been to; it was like going home in a way. Japan was one of his more favorite places to visit. The people were polite, the food was great, the culture was interesting, and everything was just so beautiful. He couldn’t complain too much.

xxAs he strolled a few feet behind the group of tourists and his parents (who were just adding things on to what the slightly annoyed tour guide said), Leo spotted something interesting. They were in an area that was more traditional; the clothing, the food, the culture, the homes. This was an area that Leonardo didn’t remember or recognize, so it must have been added to the tour. He glanced over to the group that was enjoying a story his parents were telling then back at the neighborhood that had caught his attention. It wouldn’t hurt to wonder down the street, would it? He looked at the map seeing that he could easily catch up with the tour by going down the street then hanging a left. With that, Leo had decided. He walked forward, taking his time as he walked down the street. Everything was so gorgeous about the traditional styled neighborhood. Not a lot of people were out, so Leo assumed they were at work. As he kept walking he heard yelling getting closer. After a few feet he stopped to see two people standing at the edges of their yards and shouting across the street at one another. They were speaking too fast for him to keep up but after a few minutes of starting one of the men noticed him.

xxWhat are you looking at?!” The man snapped at him, triggering a surprised expression from Leo. “Uh….I…I…” He wasn’t too sure what to say since he was caught off guard. The man decided to step out of his yard and walk towards Leo. Oh, this was very bad. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. I was just passing through,” Leo said as he started to back up. His Japanese was surprisingly good, but he had lived there for a year when he was young. This man was bigger than Leonardo was and definitely stronger. He said some insult that Leo didn’t know before his fist collided with Leo’s cheek, effectively sending the young man to the ground. The man looked up at the person he had been yelling at and pointed at the blonde boy who was on the ground starting to push himself up. “You see what you made me do? This should be you!” He shouted before his foot went into Leo’s gut causing him to yelp in pain. He should have just stayed with the tour group.

x
| Outfit |

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex

tiny14xx
Hopefully that's a decent amount of violence, but not too much to cause trouble. They guy that Dante's man was yelling at is the one that attacked Leo; I don't want one of Dante's men to get in trouble,

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:24 pm
Kassumi6
It is alright. And sorry if the response is so short. I am responding on my phone at work right now while I am on lunch.

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

He began dozing off by the window until he heard a voice that was unfamiliar to him. He would have recognized it if it had been a local. Opening his icy blues, Dante frowned as the newcomer was punched and kicked. He would not stand for violence against an innocent so without a word, Dante slipped out of the window and made his way down his yard. The man of his own who had been yelling instantly hushed and bowed his head. "Now you must be new because if you weren't you'd know that what you are doing could very well break our treaty." One look at Dante and the man backed up. The normal soft expression that Dante held only showed anger and determination. "If you are confused I could always call Hiroshi to clear things up for you." His face became instantly pale and he shook his head before retreating inside. All that could be heard next his Dante's man laughing loudly as he turned and went inside himself. At this point, he was going to call the rival family's boss Hiroshi anyways to let him know that he should keep a leash on his man or else the treaty will dissolve. Sighing softly, Dante's stern expression faded and he looked down at the boy, reaching his arms out to lift him up into his arms. Looking at him now, the other was clearly a foreigner like his mother. In English, he spoke. "Try not to move so much and do not panic, I am going to take you inside to dress your wounds." A bruise could already be seen where he was punched and he had a few scrapes on his cheek and hands from the fall. Dante was sure that if he lifted up his shirt, there would be skin bruising as well.

At the thought of that night, his free hand clenched and a stream of smoke poured from his nose. It had been as cold as the night him and Mercury were attacked, and Haides could not withhold his fury, gave no mercy. How could he when he was standing face to face with the man that put his son into his cursed sleep called a coma? The only person that gave him a reason to work hard, made him proud of himself, was his child...and that devil had taken away the single light that Haides used to light his shadowed world. Even after the man was long dead, he kept hitting his corpse while the rain beat down on him.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:43 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo tried to squirm across the ground to move away from the person that had kicked him. He only stopped when he heard another voice. At first he thought he was being addressed until the male spoke of some kind of treaty. Whatever it was, that treaty kept him from getting kicked again. He heard the feet of the person quickly move against the ground then someone else laugh as they walked away. He didn’t hear the steps of the person who had stopped the man from kicking him. Leonardo curled up into a ball with his arms wrapped around his stomach. “No, I’ll be...” Leonardo protested when he felt someone touch him while they spoke in English. He tried to move, but the pain quickly stopped him from protesting again and allowed the person to pick him up. Don’t panic? Some stranger was picking him up to take him into a house. There was always ‘see the best in people,’ but right now all he could see were his eyelids. “You don’t need to; I’ll be fine. This wasn’t your fault anyway.” Leo said, really just wanting to be set back down and not be touched, but he didn’t see that happening. He didn’t lean into the person as he was picked up into their arms and he didn’t want to open his eyes assuming that when he did the sun wasn’t going to be pleasant.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
I applaud you for being able to reply on a phone; I've tried and failed numerous times. Bravo! But it's okay~! Does Dante wear the eye patch like in the picture?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 pm
Kassumi6
It takes a lot of time and yes, I almost forgot about that completely.

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

He ignored the other's protests and opened the door with one hand while keeping the male up with the other. "That doesn't matter. You did nothing to deserve it and weren't involved in their situation." Dante slammed the door shut behind him and his men that were lounging about quickly stood and looked at him expectantly. "Toriniku, get me the first aid and take it to my room." The man looked at the small male in his arms and hesitated as he sratched his head. "Are you sure boss? I could take care of him for you so you don't have to trouble yourself with him." Dante made a noise with his tongue that showed his disapproval which made the other man flinch. "I will decide what troubles me and what does not. Just do as I say." With that, Dante began to walk towards his bedroom, the sound of one of the others smacking Toriniku and calling him stupid could be heard as he walked away from them.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:37 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxA small sigh escaped Leonardo’s lips. “I did stare,” he mumbled softly. His mother had always said that staring was impolite, although he was still likely to stare after that incident. The male flinched when the door slammed shut behind them. He opened his eyes to avoid being startled like that again, but he was greeted to see a few men standing and starting mostly at him. Leo was curious to how this man had so much authority over this people. They weren’t at an office, these men were definitely not dressed like business men; so what was this? The first thing that came to his mind was a gang, but he dismissed it since this man was being too nice. Maybe Leo was just stereotyping. He pushed the thoughts aside as they started to move again. He would have glanced back to see what was happening, but he would hurt. Leo finally decided to look up at the male that was carrying him. His light blue eyes traveled up to see a male with long white hair, one very blue eye, and an eye patch that covered the left eye. Now he was curious again, but looked back at his lap. This guy was a stranger and after this was over with, Leonardo doubted he’d ever see the guy again.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
I'm curious, how tall is Dante if Leonardo, who is six foot, is considered small? xD I know Leo's is scrawny compared to Dante, but I'm curious.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:18 am
Kassumi6
It meant smaller since Dante is bigger, not much by height since he is 6'1" but muscle wise. He has broad shoulders that give him the appearance of being bigger.

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Finally they reached his room and the man made sure to open and close the sliding door carefully so that he didn't move the one in his arms around too much. His room was as large and extravagant as the home itself, and seemed to fit his personality well while keeping that look of tradition at the same time. Most of the colors in the room were a shade of light blue or gray.

Carefully, Dante set the other male down and sat next to him, taking his hands for closer inspection just as one of his men walked knocked on the door and entered with the kit. He took it and gave the man a smile of appreciation before waving him away. Although the man seemed happy to please him, he was quick to exit the room. Turning to the boy again, Dante opened the kit and pulled out alcohol pads to clean off any asphalt or dirt.
"I will make sure that the man who had done this will get what he deserves. He shouldn't be attacking random people, especially not in front of my home." Carefully, he continued to clean the wounds, his complete gentleness and care strange with his appearance. "I am Dante and you are welcome to stay in here and recover for as long as you need. I will not keep you against your will so if you choose not to rest, it is up to you but I highly suggest you do. I am certain it will only worsen your wounds to move so much." He tossed the dirty and bloodied alcohol pads into the trash can before he began to wrap the other's hand carefully. When that was finished, he moved to the next hand, glancing between his work and the male's face every now and then. "You do not have to tell me, but I would like to know the name of the guest in my home."

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:10 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo let his eyes wonder around the room a bit. It was large, larger that his dorm room, and to Leo quite fancy with how it was decorated. When he was set down on the bed, he removed the small backpack that he had on and moved to lay on his side that faced the male. The bag rolled from its side onto its front now that is didn’t have something to keep it from moving. He allowed the white haired male to take his hands to examine the scratches. He had his knees as closed to his stomach as he could without causing any pain. With how his eyes were open it seemed like he would fall asleep even though he was just looking at a wall. The stinging of the alcohol against the scratched didn’t bother him like it could have. He had had enough pranks pulled on him by his brother and that usually resulted in Leo getting hurt; he was used to being cleaned up and bandaged, but not used to going to hospitals. “I have to find my parents.” That was how he would decline the man’s suggestion to stay and rest. He could feel whenever Dante looked at him, being able to see the man in his peripheral vision, but because he felt a little embarrassed having a stranger treat his minor injuries instead of a nurse or doctor, a very light pink color dusted itself across Leo’s cheeks. “Leonardo.” He replied, not minding of the man knew his name. In a way it was only fair.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
All right.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 pm
Kassumi6
I almost forgot, this is the room.
User Image

And the home-
User Image

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Just like before, Dante made a clicking sound with his tongue to show his disapproval but said nothing more on the matter as he finished wrapping the other hand. "I will need to see the injuries so if you could, please remove your shirt while I send for ice to help the swelling." Without waiting for approval of it, Dante stood and left the room for a moment before returning moments later. He had told the closest man to go to the kitchen and get ice so that the male wouldn't leave while he was gone before icing his injuries. "The ice shall be here soon Leonardo, so please wait a moment. The icing is the most crucial part. Letting them get swollen could only worsen your injuries." After clearing his throat, he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, his eye looking away as he spoke his next words. "You aren't from around here right? Where are you from if you do not mind me asking?"

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxThe disapproving sound that came from the man’s mouth didn’t bother Leonardo in the slightest. Maybe his men had reason to fear it, but the only thing that had started him and came from Dante was that door slamming. He watched as the man left, causing Leo to sigh. He very slowly sat up, the pain in his stomach screaming for him to lay back down. He pulled his tank top off and laid it over his bag before he curled back up. The male was thin and the vest slightest lines that could indicate his abs could be seen, but because he had stopped going to the gym due to a large amount of school work and a part time job, any form of fitness was pushed out of the way. His skin where he was kicked was already starting to turn color and it wasn’t a small area. Sometimes just being poked could bruise the male. Leo returned to the position he had been in then watched at Dante entered the room again before he closed his eyes. Leo nearly chuckled at the question. “Presently the United States. I was born in Greece; my family has traveled a lot.” Leo answered, giving a little more detail than he needed to.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
I really want that room.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:49 pm
Kassumi6
I know >_< That is what I thought when I saw it. But then I saw this one and I was all like... I want this!
His father looks like this and his mother looks like this

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante made a whistling sound to show he was surprised. He himself had never been away from Japan and could not rreally leave the city he lived in for too long since he was in his certain position. It would seem that he couldn't trust his neighbors enough to not start problems with his men while he was away. Before he could respond, there was a quiet knock on his door before it opened and his mother stepped in and smiled. "Ah mother, did you need something?" She glanced over at Leonardo a moment before turning to her son and handing over a container with packaged ice, her next words said in Japanese. "I was in the kitchen preparing your father and I some more tea when Shiro-kun came in. I had offered to bring you the ice and to see how the boy was holding up." She gives a light smile as Dante takes the container and thanks her with a smile of his own. "I am not surprised that you are tending to him though. You can be quite nurturing when we take in an injured bird. It is certainly why they are all so loyal to you as well as your men. You take such good care of them all." ante clears his throat before rubbing the back of his neck with an embarrassed chuckle. "W-Well I am not going to just leave them to die now am I?" She simply chuckles herself before patting his shoulder. "That is why your father says you are so soft. You cannot take a life nor can you allow yourself to ignore one in need. Anyhow, I should get back to your father, you know how he worries about me wondering alone. The house if filled with men capable to protect m, yet he still worries so much." Dante nods as he leaned down to let her plant a kiss on his cheek before she slipped out of the door, waving to Leonardo on her way out.

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks. "Exactly how much of that did you understand?"

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo opened his eyes when Dante whistled, but realized it wasn't to get his attention. He looked at the door and watched as a woman walked into the room. She clearly wasn't Japan based on her appearance, so this meant Dante wasn't completely Japanese. That was kind of obvious based on his name, but not really his looks. Why was his hair that color though? Maybe it was just an extremely light shade of blonde? Leo raised an eyebrow as Dante's mother spoke about her son being soft and kind and nurturing. His eyes wondered over to the male. Exhibit A of why you never judge a book by its cover. Leo thought. He waved back as Dante's mother left. Leo watched the male walk over and sit next to him. When Dante picked up the bandaged again, Leo forced himself to sit up to make thing easier. "All of it." Leo replied in Japanese. It was amazing what a child could soak up; their brains were literally sponges and knowledge was water. It didn't take too long for Leo and his brother to learn Japanese. They kept learning after they left as the company their father worked for that sent them around the world was based in Japan. "Careful." The blonde winced a little as the bandages were wrapped around him. His mother was going to lecture him for staring when they got back to the hotel and his father was probably going to have to call to ask if they would allow him to stay longer. Leo wasn't sure how he'd do on a plane. His eyes widened. He had to call his parents; they didn't know where he was. Leo looked at the bag and reached for it, but pulled his arm back as pain shot through his abdomen.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
Edit: Forgot about this. If I had that room I would never leave it!! I'll see if I can find pictures of Leo's parents...never really thought about it.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:26 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante gave another nervous chuckle before swearing under his breath. Leave it to his mother to embarrass him in front of a complete stranger. He loved her and all, but sometimes she made it difficult for him to keep up the Head of the family appearance. "Of course you did..." Sighing softly, Dante continued to wrap the wounds so that they weren't over exposed to the cold when the ice was added.

Just as he was reached for the ice packs, he noticed the other reaching for his bag before retreating with a look of pain.
"If there is something you need, I can hand you the bag, you need only ask it of me." Now knowing that he could speak Japanese and understand it, Dante didn't bother returning to English. Since he saw no reason to currently stop, he took the icepacks that were attacked together and wrapped them over the bandages before adding another layer to help keep them cool for a long period of time. "Also, you may want to at least sit a little while to let the ice do its work so I'll let you rest in here for a bit. You may use the blankets to stay warm if you please and can leave when you are ready. If you have need of me, you can call for me as well and someone will get my attention."

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks.

x
x
x

out of care:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items