PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:10 pm
The library(Exterior):User Image

The Library(Interior):User Image
-Stairs:
User Image
User Image

Upstairs Right Doorway leads to another section of the library~
User Image

The Left door upstairs is closed off to the public because it leads to Castielle's Apartment/Roof Access.
-His study: User Image
-His room: User Image
-His bathroom: User Image
-The kitchen/living room/dining room: User Image
-Guest Room: User Image
-Guest Bathroom: User Image

And finally, the roof where Castielle goes to read on days the library is closed or whenever he has time during the day. On the roof, there is also an entertainment room where he goes to hide out or read in peace at night. Think of it as his own personal tree house or fort.
User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 am
Abhay_Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Today was like any other day, that much he was certain of. He woke up to the bright sun peeking through the windows and the sound of birds chirping. He hadn't realized it until he sat up, but he had fallen asleep in his hideaway area on the roof last night. Lying on the floor next to the couch he had been previously lying on, was a closed book that he had been reading when he has fallen into his dream state. "I really shouldn't do that so often..." He collected the small stack of books he had taken off the shelf of the library and walked out of the room with them balancing in his arms. Inside of his unknown fortress was a door that held stairs which led to his apartment. The best thing about this particular apartment is that is rested atop a large public library that he was the owner of. Every time he remembered as such, he wanted to smile in happiness. No one could have been as lucky as he was to live over their most favorite place in the town.

After walking into his apartment, he set the books down before going into his bedroom to change out of yesterday's clothes and take a hot shower. After he was smelling fresh and looking sharp, he exited him apartment with the small stack once more in his hands and locked the door behind him. As he desended down the stairs, he took a small silver chain that ung on the stair case handle and clipped it on the other side, blocking the door to his apartment with the small sign. it read, "Do NOT cross this point. Employee access only!"

He walked down the rest of the way and quickly put the books in their places before unlocking the doors and removing the 'closed' sign from the window, signaling that the library was now open. It wouldn't be long before people came. He usually had frequent visitors.
        "Another day..." Sighing softly, the librarian began about his daily routine of cleaning dust off of shelves, taking care of fellow readers that came to check out books, putting the books where they go and making sure that all due books were returned on time.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:29 am
tiny14xx

User Image

User Image

Zander glanced at his phone one more time reading the text. 'If you do well enough, it will be your turf.' Looking away he turned his attention back to what he had found to be the biggest building in the town. The cocky smile on his face only spread farther. "Oh it will be mine alright..." Pushing away from his bike he pulled the helmet from his head and threw it on the seat. Long, strong fingers pushed there way through his hair as he began forward. 'Public Library' read the sign outside. What a lame a** town. Their library is the biggest building? Z looked over his shoulder at his black beauty and laughed. Probably never even seen a motorcycle. Would explain the looks he had gotten for tearing through the way he had. His grin widened as he unzipped his leather jacket and pushed open the massive doors.

He couldn't believe his eyes. The place was huge, no more like giant. Thousands of books lined the walls floor to ceiling, a large spiral staircase lead to some second level. Z just stood there a long while taking the sight in. Sure he had come from the city, but he had never seen something like this. It was downright ridiculous. A loud ring echoed through the room and Z was forced to turn his attention to his phone once more. "Yeah?" he answered flipping it open. Taking a few steps forward he listened for a moment then laughed, the sound echoing through the room. "No, this place is going to be perfect. Trust me." He laughed again. "I wish you boys could see this. They wont know what hit them!" He had moved farther into the room now and was glancing this way then that looking at the tall shelves stuffed full if various literature. "Nah. This place is quiet. I wont need anyone for a few days... Go do that party. Have a couple for me too.. haha here soon, your gonna be calling me boss." He laughed loudly once more before snapping his phone closed. This was going to be one hell of a trip.....

Abhay_Wolf

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 am
Abhay_Wolf

User ImageUser Image

If there was one thing his regulars knew, it was that Castielle appreciated silence in his library. So when he heard a loud ring of a phone and laughter that could give a person a headache, he wasn't surprised to find a tourist when he reached the front. "Excuse me, if you don't mind, could you keep it down, I am sure the readers would like some quiet while they enjoy their books." He was standing on the staircase with a book opening in his hand, his glasses pushed up the bridge of his nose and his light turquoise eyes trained on the stranger. "I understand if you are new here, but I certainly do have rules that must be followed in my library sir." Now that he got a better look at the man, he could definitely tell that he was not a person from the small town. The only other person that Cas knew of who dressed differently than everyone else and was known for his bright green eyes and blue hair was himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

User Image

Z's eyes flickered to the staircase and the source of the voice. Bright blue hair met his eyes first then glasses. He held a book in one hand and an attitude in the other. He didn't belong here. Oraybe this was someone else's turf already? Z cocked an eyebrow and thought about his next move carefully before walking to the base of the stairs. He stopped their resting one foot on the bottom stair while he lazily leaned against the railing. "your library?" he questioned not lowering his tone. He waited for a reply and let his eyes meander over the bookworm. His blue hair was neat in a messy kind of way, the color screaming to stand out. Upon closer inspection his eyes were some shade of green though it was hard to tell from the glare of his glasses. Zander pushed his fingers through his hair once more. For the size of this guy he wasn't afraid to throw around commands, so this blue haired librarian could have run the place. After a moment his eyes drifted around the to some more noticing now the few people scattered around all staring at him.

Locking his eyes on a few others proved to turn their attention back to their books, others stared right back without flinching. Slowly he looked back at the book worm locking his own eyes into the stranger.

Abhay_Wolf

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 pm
Abhay_Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Cas nods as he closed the book and held it to his chest. He was good as giving off the strict and strong personalities around others in the library but in reality, he was internally shying away from them with bright red cheeks. "Yes. I own this land, the building on it and every book and piece of furniture here. This place was built by my family and we have owned it since." Cas adjusted his glasses before looking around the grand room with pride. "Everything here was made to fit my tastes and my image so that it would be just as unique as the owner. At least that is what my father, the founder of this library, had hoped for." He turned his gaze back the strange man and gave him a friendly smile. Now that he had given the strict appearance as a warning, he could move on to the hospital side of him. "There is actually another hall up these stairs. I can show it to you if you'd like? You seem to be fascinated by the architecture of the building at least."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

User Image

Z watched the bookworm close his book and clutch it to his chest. It was first a sign of annoyance, Zander had interrupted his reading. Then as he began talking about his fathers dream and clutched the book too him, Zander couldn't help but get the idea that the emotions toward this place were a little confused. A small smile started to stretch across Z's lips and he noddedas if he approved of the cute little tid bit he had just learned. He took a few steps up shifting the glare of the glasses that held to the bridge of the librarians nose. He could see now bright eyes and the truth about his stern behavior earlier. The kid had been bluffing. Z's smile widened, what a walking contrast. Everything about this person screamed he was confused. Bright blue hair that begged for attention, but always hiding behind books and staying cooped up in a library. Stunning green eyes that could mesmerize a room, but he had choosen to hide them behind glasses rather then wear contacts. Lastly, the librarian clung to the book as if it was his life source, but his words told otherwise.

When the bookworm offered to show him around Z nodded and closed the distance between them. Being closer offered more detail to the stranger, and Zander took his sweet time looking him over. The scent of a fresh shower hung in the air around him and it became apparent his hair was recently dried. " that explains the hair..." He murmured more to himself. The style was attractive, but something told him that the kid hadn't done it entirely on purpose. "My name is Zander." He offered, the words coming out in a aloe low rumble. Now that he was closer he had a better idea of how to handle this without as many issues as he had expected.

Abhay_Wolf

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:20 pm
Abhay_Wolf
Sorry for the delay. I was dealing with work and home related issues. It shouldn't happen again.

User ImageUser Image

T-Too close. Much too close! The man had closed the distance between them and Cas quickly pulled away with a tinge of pink coloring his cheeks under his glasses. The arms that has loosely clung to the book before now tightened as he finally stopped moving away when reached a safe distance from the man again. He was now 3 steps further up the stairs and cleared his throat before turning around and motioning for the man to follow him. The guy was certainly an outsider if he could get so close to Cas when he didn't know him very well. "T-The other hall is this way and to the right. The left side is unavailable to the public without my permission because it leads to my condo and roof access, understand. If you enter that area, I can see it on the camera and you will be banned from entering my library again. It is another rule that I will enforce strictly." Cas adjusted his glasses once more as he regained most of his composer and stopped at the door that led to the other section of the library. Patiently, he waited for the outsider to reach him, his blush finally gone from his pale cheeks. "Everyone is expected to follow the rules here. I will make no exceptions for tourists either since I tell each of them and even leave a sign of warning on that side. I do not go barging through your home, and so I expect the same courtesy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
tiny14xx
its no worry. Sometimes I get writers block and don't reply right away or I get caught up with work and life myself. Don't feel like it's mandatory to post right away smile

User Image

User Image

Zander took a second to just stand there and try to understand what had just happened. Sure he had pegged the guy for bluffing, but he hadn't expected him to go running with blush on his cheeks when Z got close. When the Librarian put a good three step distance between them and turned around to show him the wing, Zander could barely keep himself from laughing. He was goin to have to expirament with this more. Putting the smile back on Zander followed a little more slowly watching the librarian and listening. He was a tourist now egh? "I'm actually looking into moving out here. Permanently." He added the last bit as he once again moved closer to the male. He was suprise to head there was a condo on the otherwise of the building and couldn't help but look. A near little sign hung on a chain infront of the pathway. He would visit that later. Chances were that would be the place to do business once he bought the place of course. Turning his head back he nodded, not really giving any agreement about not going in the condo. "I never caught your name. Or should I stick to the cute librarian with blue hair?" Z teased lightly, he was testing the waters. "I mean, after all I might just end up being your neighbor." He added with a nonchalant shrug.  

Abhay_Wolf

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:46 pm
Abhay_Wolf

User ImageUser Image

He took another step back before adjusting his glasses and clearing his throat. His false bravado returning to him as he crossed his arms with a raised brow. "That is impossible There are no open places for living for several miles from here." Cas turned around and motioned for him to follow before opening the door finally and stepping aside to let the other inside. "Now, this is the other hall of books I was speaking of. It has just as many books, if not more on its shelves."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff