elementis_dragon und I Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 am
Name: Vignar
Appearance- Human: he has white hair with blue streaks in it along with ocean green eyes. He wears a green blue tunic and white leggings.
Appearance- Dragon, he has white scales that are tipped ocean green. His horns spiral and circ
Powers: he has control over water and anything that doesn't freeze.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 pm
MichaelaWhite18

It was war. Low any other. A war in the world is no different then any other except this war was abnormal it had nothing to do with humans fighting each other instead it was mythical beats fighting amongst themselves. Fighting for how the world should be run eather to enslave humans or not and so this war went unnoticed or if it was spotted by a human they were moat likely to be killed or enslaved. For now though as the war rages onward two unlikely people meet and firm a bond that is almost abnormal as the war they participate in.

Kamen groaned from where he napped in a tree. He was woken abruptly by flailing wins and a dragon sore over him. He got startled and feel out of the tree into a Bush with a loud thud. "Ow ow ow" he said add he put his hand to his head.
((So sorry I have a hard time starting Rp's this was all I could think of. ))  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:32 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

It was war. Low any other. A war in the world is no different then any other except this war was abnormal it had nothing to do with humans fighting each other instead it was mythical beats fighting amongst themselves. Fighting for how the world should be run eather to enslave humans or not and so this war went unnoticed or if it was spotted by a human they were moat likely to be killed or enslaved. For now though as the war rages onward two unlikely people meet and firm a bond that is almost abnormal as the war they participate in.

Kamen groaned from where he napped in a tree. He was woken abruptly by flailing wins and a dragon sore over him. He got startled and feel out of the tree into a Bush with a loud thud. "Ow ow ow" he said add he put his hand to his head.
((So sorry I have a hard time starting Rp's this was all I could think of. ))

((Oh it's quit fine!!!!))

Vignar roared loudly as he crashed in the trees not that far from Kamen. He had been badly hurt in a recent fight with another dragon and slowly began to change. Pain shot through his body like lighting and hot flames. The sound of bones cracking and breaking could be heard and he had to bit his lip to keep from screaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Kamen looked up when he heard a crash he blinked then got up and ran towards the sound he stopped when he saw a dragon in frount of him though he was changing he could still tell he slowly walked rowa4ds him still being cautious  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Kamen looked up when he heard a crash he blinked then got up and ran towards the sound he stopped when he saw a dragon in frount of him though he was changing he could still tell he slowly walked rowa4ds him still being cautious

Vignar finally finished transforming, long white and blue hair was splayed across his back and over his shoulders. White skin could be shown all over as he wasn't wear a single thing. He slowly stood up and looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen simply stopped short. Seeing someone standing in front of him with nothing on was nothing new to him but he cleared his throat to make his own presence known.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen simply stopped short. Seeing someone standing in front of him with nothing on was nothing new to him but he cleared his throat to make his own presence known.

Vignar gasped and turned around quickly "h-Hi..." He said weakly and tried to cover himself up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen looked him up and down still not fazed by what he was seeing. "You look like you need clothes." He said as a statement. "Wait right here." Turning around he walked off and came back shortly after that with a small bag he reached inside and took out a shirt and pants and threw them at the stranger.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen looked him up and down still not fazed by what he was seeing. "You look like you need clothes." He said as a statement. "Wait right here." Turning around he walked off and came back shortly after that with a small bag he reached inside and took out a shirt and pants and threw them at the stranger.

"your not surprised that I turned into a human?" He asked getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why would I be?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Kamen looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why would I be?"

"Cause it's not everyday you see a dragon turn into a human." He said getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 am
MichaelaWhite18
"Hmm I don't know I see it every day." he said as he leaned up against a tree and folded his arms. "Though I admit the transformation is draining so I don't do it often"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Hmm I don't know I see it every day." he said as he leaned up against a tree and folded his arms. "Though I admit the transformation is draining so I don't do it often"

"Oh so your a dragon to huh?" He asked gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:32 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

"Well how else would you explain how I'm not in shock by your transformation? " he asked but then he pushed from the wall. "Okay now that your have clothes on who are you? "  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:26 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

"Well how else would you explain how I'm not in shock by your transformation? " he asked but then he pushed from the wall. "Okay now that your have clothes on who are you? "

"Me? Oh! I'm Vignar!" He said smiling happily. "Thank you again for the clothes by the way."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff