Temptation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:58 am
Inoue, a family of elites, has earned its rank midst society and achieved what others called impossible. A father who is a doctor and a mother who is an author, raised four prodigies, each with their own talents, to reach seven heaven effortlessly from young age: Sakamoto, the elder, is a famous athlete worth millions of dollars. Ren and Ran are heart stealing actors, well-known internationally. And last but least, Kenma, the youngest, a creepy genius feared by others. He may not be as recognisable as his brothers but he has his own kind of fame. People called him a psychopath, a freak or rather even a demon. He does the weirdest things and act like it was nothing. Education was a menial task for him, even now in high school he finds it dreary and not worth his time. He'll barely attends enough days to pass if left to his own will. Among his brothers, you probably already guessed it, he was the most abstruse and insane. He has a decayed reputation, has enemies more than one could sustain from teachers to by passers.

A fresh graduate, decides to take up teaching as a profession and moves out to a small town not knowing what awaits him. His first year won't be easy when he is constantly warned of this one kid who causes a lot of trouble. Class B-12, the beast's vessel, was assigned to him of all people in hope maybe he could help. His life turned black on receiving the news, but still doesn't back down. He packed his courage and made his entrance; he didn't get the best welcoming. The kid crushed his self-esteem, destroyed his dreams by criticising his style and system. But what's this! He fell in love with him the minute they exchanged glances. Boundaries obstructed his feelings, forced him to overlook any chance. That's not all! It became even more harder when he discovered he lives next door to his villa.

User Image

Name: Inoue Kenma
Year: Sophomore
Height: 5' 6"

I'll be playing Kenma
You don't have to write either your character's bio nor his personality. I'd prefer to discover it during the roleplay.
You have to be active.
We can roleplay in thread or pm, both works fine for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Name: Ohayashi, Ko
Height: 6'

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xx"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxShoes lightly tapped again the floor of the hallway as a brunette made his way to his classroom. This was his first day teaching a class on his own. Everything had been training and practice. Some of the teachers in the school looked down on him for his age. Ko had finished his schooling early; he was a bright man when it suited him. Though whether they looked down on him or not, every teacher felt bad for the man. After receiving his class roster, many of the teachers looked at his in search for a name and then they found it they all gasped. There was one student they repeatedly warned him about. This student made their lives a living hell. Inoue Kenma was the student’s name. Ko didn’t think too much of all the warnings. He took them into consideration, but they didn’t help him feel any better. Was a nervous? Yes. The man could barely remember what he had for breakfast this morning. Wait, that’s right; he had a bagel with a slice of cheese on each half. The male stopped and had to resist smacking himself. The man could cook rather well, but of all the things to eat for breakfast it had to be that. He wasn’t too much of a morning person anyway. He nearly missed his precious cup of coffee that morning because he got so busy with other things. Ohayashi Ko had no problem waking up; he liked to wake up early, but he despised mornings. It was rather odd of him. He always seemed so chipper in the mornings, but to anyone that knew him he was significantly less happy in the morning compared to the rest of the day.

xxxKo finally entered the room, sliding the door open and closing it behind him once he stepped inside. It was a simple room, boring really. He had spent some times in the United States on a study abroad program and they’re rooms were decorated. Were they allowed to decorate their rooms in this school? He’d have to ask. He walked to the front of the room and placed his bag on his desk. He picked up a piece of white chalk and wrote his name on the board two different ways: one with the prefix sensei and the other with the prefix kyouju. He had students call him professor before when he was training. Ko turned his attention to his bag and pulled out some papers. The first day of school was going to be more of a get to know the student’s day for Ko since he was new. There would be a lesson, but it wouldn’t take the entire day if things went well. If things go well. I still have that one student to worry about. Ko sighed heavily at the thought as he began to walk around the room and place a white paper at each seat for the students to fill out. It asked for their name then had a variety of questions such as what they wanted to learn this year, what some of their favorite subjects and non-related school things were, and for any additional information they felt like giving such as something random. He had some left over copies, so he returned to his desk and put them in one of the drawers. Ko then pulled out a pack on small index cards and walked around placing one at every seat before returning to his desk.

xxxSoon enough the students started to walk down the hallways. He could hear them talking. Kos sat down at his desk and folded his arms over his chest. He leaned back in his chair and watched at the students slowly trickled in. They already had assigned seats from the years before, so they knew where to sit. Attendance would at least be easy. After a few minutes the room filled up with students and chatter. Ko didn’t say a word; he just observed all the students. When the final bell rang, all the students took their seats and were quiet, all eyes on the man at the front of the room. Ko seemed surprised by this, eyebrow raised as he looked over the small sea of sophomores with amusement. Finally he stood up and pushed in his chair. “Hello, class. I am your new teacher. You can call me Ohayashi-sensei or Ohayashi-kyouju. In front of you are two things: one is a piece of paper and another in an index card. Right now, I’d like you all to take time to think of one question you’d like me to answer and write it on the index card. Please keep it appropriate. I won’t tell you what my address is or anything like that. Afterwards please pass them all to the way to the left so I can collect them then go ahead and fill out the paper. That is for me to get to know you all better and to see what I can help focus on as we go through the year. Go ahead.” Ko instructed, a smile on his face as he looked at students through his glasses as they started to write.

Just like the day that I met youagragr
You didn't say a wordagergrgg
But I still knewagagargsf
Did you really think I wouldn't see?asgrarg
You were lying straight through your teethadgfdgf

| Outfit |

User Image User Image User Image

SunnyDaysxX
Sorry that took so long!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image

Sun shone brightly on top of his head as he woke up early. Disregarding the fact that he was a morning person, he resented the notion of having to go to school early. He took his time waking up, stretching his arms and yawning. Like everyday during school year, he would open the curtains to let the morning spark in his room, refresh his sense of smell in chilly air and stroll to the bathroom; brush his teeth, rinse his face and closing the water tape; Don his jersey, jog then return back home. Finally he returned to ready himself for school: He put on his shirt and blazer, trousers and shoes, picking his cell phone up, keys and biding farewell to his family members whom were used to his behaviour. He couldn't care less about his appearance- Hair tousled, tie carelessly worn and trousers slightly rumpled-and lacked interest in looking into it.

With a leisure pace he walked, even though it was late, again taking his time. He passed by the residents one by one to waste as much time as possible, for that sole reason, otherwise he wouldn't suggest such activity for himself. He took the long road there, going through the markets. He hadn't had breakfast yet so it was decided he needed to take a break to satisfy his necessities. Kenma bought fresh baked french bread, cheese, apples and gum—being all fancy in the morning—consuming the appropriate amount a kid his age required while relaxing on the pavement.

His foot stomped on the school ground; spirits vanished. Not a soul dared to stand in the same spot as him, let alone the building. No student was present outside their class. Only then did he realise he was late. He checked the time in his phone and stopped.I'm late. Well, nothing to do about it. Kenma reached, miraculously, his class and entered. From long chewing gums were forbidden but knowing him, he held no obligation to follow the rules, making the loudest popping sounds.

Among them all, he had the least attendance and knew little about this place. The announcement of a new teacher hadn't been heard. He causally without paying any respect to his teacher ambled to his seat right in the middle, slipping by each of his classmates. They all shrunk and shivered. Whispers were exchanged and rumours begun to spread already. Kenma sat in his chair, the items laid on his desk bristled him. He held the paper high and clicked his tongue. ‘What is this?’ He wasn't asking but one answered. ‘Sensei told us to write down any question we have, and to answer the others.’ He hadn't brought a bag or a pencil; they needn't but him to come. ‘Is that all? I’m impressed, really,’ he said, sarcastically. He tore the paper into small crumbs and throw them in the trash. ‘If you want to give a good impression I’ll rather have a monkey to amuse me. It might work on lesser minds must say, ‘he paused, stealing a quick look at their faces and back to the teacher. ’But not me.’

Kassumi6

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxKo had seated himself back at his desk. He was checking the seating chart to make sure all the students were there, but one was missing. He opened the manila folder that had details on his students and pulled out a note that the old teacher had left. Inoue Kenma would show up late to class, most of the time he wouldn’t attend, he didn’t obey rules, he dressed sloppily, and never brought school supplies to class. Why was Ko here to begin with? Oh, right, because they thought he could deal with these types of students. Being a new trained teacher, they figured he was taught new methods of discipline that worked. Do they really expect me to change this kid? …They do. The brunette removed his glasses and set the paper down, his thumb and index finger found their way to the bridge of the man’s nose. Then came a loud popping sound that could only be attributed to gum. His eyes snapped open and he raised his head to look at the boy that walked into the room. He placed his glasses on and just watched. His breath caught in his throat and he felt his heart beat faster causing his chest to hurt. Am I about to have a heart attack? Panic flooded the man’s face for a moment before his started to calm down. He raised an eyebrow at the student as he spoke. His eyes traveled down to the seating chart to, which only confirmed who he knew it was. “Then maybe you should leave this building and go to the zoo.” Ko replied, disregarding the fact that he was the teacher. He pulled out a pad of paper and jotted a pass out on it. He ripped the paper off the pad as he stood up then walked over to where Inoue sat. With a Cheshire grin on the man’s face, he handed the student a pass to the headmaster’s office. “Maybe you’ll find a monkey on your trip to the headmaster’s office. You’re teachers in the past may have tolerated you, but I won’t. Now leave.” He moved away and collected the cards from the ends of each row.

xxxYou all know the rules and I’m sure they’ve been drilled into your head, so I don’t see the point in repeating them. I’m here to teach, I’m here to help you all if you need it, but I am not here to be some form of cheap entertainment, or a monkey as Inoue Kenma might say.” The brunette flashed the student a glance as he walked up to the front of the room. He sat on his desk and looked out at the student with a smile before he looked at the boy that he had given the pass to. “Why are you still here?

| Outfit |

SunnyDaysxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

Kenma stared down at the paper in hand and inhaled to restrain himself from undesirable actions. He shut his eyelids and exhaled.'Patience my friend, the world won't end. Well, with ignorance it might.' There were times when he would lose it and goes loose--yes, he had himself under control most of the time. A snicker escaped his lips; he crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket. 'You're...' He drifted closer toward, still eyes shut. 'Here to educate us.' He took out the gum and stuck to his nape. 'What I want to become in the future. What's our most and least likable subject. likes. Dislikes. None sense. His hazel eyes emerged with a challenge; he tucked a wisp of hair behind his ear. This is your way of education. Setting a side that you have no creativity, I can't say this is brilliant method to get to knows us.' Kenma strode to his desk and picked one of the papers.'This is your way...They are just words written on paper. Do you believe any of them will open heartily tell you what you want. He turned around to the students and begun to read out loud:
Name: Shiyo Aoi
Favourite subject: Math
Least favourite: History
What are you looking forward to learning this year?
I'm looking forward to learning being super cute ;3
What is your dream?
Having a boyfriend...etc.

'As expected, they are not taking it seriously. Her weakest subject is math, surreal, you shouldn't have written that,' he sneered. Slamming the paper back on the desk, he drew his face near Ko, 'Your attempts whether in education or communication have failed dramatically from the instance you step foot here.' A small squeak let out far in the back. Little did Ko see, they had themselves covered by Kenma's image, taking refugee behind his reputation. They all disobeyed the rule; they just weren't caught yet because of him. They begun passing notes worrying of the quarrel happening at the moment. If Kenma pointed them out, they will be trouble. He knew very well of their worries and seized the opportunity to let them taste bitterness. He walked to the back where the squeak came from and stood behind the girl. 'May, what is this?' She held her phone under the desk, texting her friends on the other side of the class. The boy next to her had tattoos hidden under his sleeves, and there were more. He took the liberty of collecting every note passed, cell phones, exposing rule breakers and everything concealed from the public's eye. He walked by the last seat and stack his collection on the side of Ko's desk. 'Where is your intolerance now. You said I should go to a zoo, but truth is, I am in one right now.' He thought for a minute and delved in his pocket for the paper he received earlier and his phone. 'Perhaps I'll meet a human on my way to the headmaster.' He stopped by the door and turned around to Ko.'Here is my evidence for your failure, and that they are animals.' He had his phone connected to his computer back home, hacking the school's system from the beginning. He threw his words and left to headmaster's office where he was most safe to executed his plan. A push on a button set the fire alarms off and bells rang. Showers brimmed the whole building. Students gushed out screaming and running wildly.

Kassumi6

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 am
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxKo simply watched, not showing too much of a reaction until the phones were collected. He wasn’t surprised by the fact people we using them, but how easily Kenma collected them all. He watched the boy the entire times. His eyes followed Kenma’s every movement until he was out the door. He had nothing to say; he was at a loss for words. Ko didn’t need to say anything as the fire extinguishers throughout the entire school turned on. He watched the students rush to grab their phones then flee from the building screaming like there was something to be feared. Ko leaned against his desk and sighed. The day was over; no one would be allowed back into the building now that it would need to be cleaned. After a moment of sitting there and thinking about what happened, Ko finally moved. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the classroom door. As he made his way down the hallway another teacher jobs to catch up to him. “So, how was your first day?” The man asked curiously as he looked at the male with glasses that had water beaded on them or streaming down them. “I’d rather not talk about it.” Ko said, a hint of bitterness in his tone as he picked up the pace and walked away from the man that was taken aback by the male’s tone. Ko wasn’t in the mood to chit-chat; his clothes were soaked and stuck to his skin and his hair was plastered to his face. Once in the parking lot, he walked to his car and dug his keys out of his pocket. He drove him in complete silence.

xxxOnce Ko got home, he parked the car in the garage and went inside. He changed out of the wet clothes and into something more comfortable. He sat down at his desk in his study and started to type up emails on his laptop; his students were going to hate him tomorrow, but the man didn’t care. What Kenma did was an eye opener of sorts, so really the boy helped him as much as he humiliated him. Ko only hoped the boy chose to skip school tomorrow to make thing a little easier. After sending all the emails, he left the study and went to his kitchen. He grabbed an apple from the fridge before he slipped a pair of old shoes and went outside. He had just moved into this house a couple weeks ago. He had managed to start a small garden in the back yard, but it wasn’t much. He grabbed the hoes and turned it on as he felt the green apple in his mouth. Once he had to hoes on, he started to water the garden and took a large bite out of the apple. He left his glasses inside; he didn’t want to clean them in fear that he’d get angry and break them. The man could have really used a cigarette, but he quite last year; he had to replace those cancer sticks with various things to keep himself from going mad.

| Outfit |

SunnyDaysxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

Kenma took shelter in the headmaster’s office. He stood face to face with the old bold man waiting for him to speak. ‘So…’ the man started. ‘What brings you here, Kenma.’Even he feared the kid. Kenma chose to ignore him and helped himself around, circling like a shark, scanning everything equipped in this office: it had a vast expanse; its theme was obsolete but quaint. A display of achievements and prizes were placed inside here, although it was supposed to be outside mounted for the visitors to see. The headmaster had a luxurious desk shining with ornate crafts plated gold and the most comfortable chair in the whole school. The phone rang and the man kept his gaze at the threat roaming around. Kenma stopped his sightseeing and walked to the desk. ‘Aren't you going to answer that?’ The man flinched back and shriveled, but managed to speak up. ‘Yes, yes,’ he said, picking the phone. He nodded as he was informed of the situation outside. He had no choice but to end school early today, sending one to make the announcement. The boy stayed put, crossing his arms and grinning. ‘You should be ashamed of yourself, letting a kid hack that easily into your system.’The man toughened up and glared at the boy, otherwise he will underestimate him. ‘You did this,’ he growled. ‘Do you think anyone else is capable of that?’ The air around them thickened but Kenma had the lead; it was apparent to him the man was shuddering. ‘Is that why you ar-‘ ‘No,’ Kenma interrupted, handing in the crumpled paper. ‘A friend sent me here.’ He walked behind the man’s back to pat him.‘Good job. I like him, puts up a fight unlike others.’ He emptied some space on the desk and slid the chess lying for him to use. ‘Want to play. Come on, until the alarms stop.’ The headmaster was puzzled, he had the chance to elude and no one would know, yet he chose to come. Completely lost, he went along with the kid and entertained him for the mean time.

Kenma walked out with a crown; he won every match without putting any effort. He whistled while walking down the wet hallway, letting his feet splash with each step. He pulled the gum out his nape and chewed it again. Unlike ordinary people, he had friends waiting with gifts so sincere it could kill; it was a daily routine for him to receive such generous presents. He eyed them and walked away ‘Where do ya think you’re going, brat.’ An entourage of delinquents cornered him. He exhaled and undressed his blazer, throwing it on the grass.‘What a lovely day. I’ll make sure you go back to your mothers crying.’ An hour passed; the fight was finished. Of course no goes out of a fight without at least a scratch; he had some bruises on his face and body but in the end he won. He kicked the exhausted corpses lying on the ground and carried his blazer. ‘Better luck next time.’

Scents of familiarity wafted through his neighbourhood. Despite of it being his safe zone, he couldn't let his guard down when he and his sibling were living under the same roof. They suffered from a brother complex, and he had to keep up with it. One way to avoid them all was to sneak from the back and up from the tree to his room. Kenma proceeded with the plan, staggered to the back and vaulted over the wall. Water streaming drew his attention, the house next door had been haunted for the longest time as far as he could remember. ‘Why not,’ he shrugged; it wasn't impossible for someone to move in. He climbed the tree and jumped inside on his bed. ‘My precious room.’ The first thing he did was taking a bath and changing his clothes. The smell of cooking traveled to his room but he lost his appetite anyway. From his room he had a better view; he observed the sky and spaced out. The rushing water piqued his curiosity. He craned his neck to the side and focused. His eyebrows arched on recognising him. ‘Ko,’ he called, waving. It must be my birthday.

Kassumi6

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:13 am
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxThe sound of a tree rustling caught his attention. Ko raised his head to look around, but spotted nothing. With a shrug he dismissed it and took another bite out of his apple. Maybe he’d stay outside today and enjoy the nice weather. If was sunny with a nice breeze that kept the heat away. As he chewed on his apple, he moved around the box that held his small garden. Nothing would sprout for a couple weeks, so he’d just have to keep an eye on the soil and make sure to water it when needed. There were little signs that indicated what row contained what vegetables. As he was about to take another bite out of his apple, he heard his name being called. The voice was familiar, but he couldn’t quite place it. He turned around and glanced everywhere until he spotted a figure waving in the house. Without his glasses he couldn’t really see that well. He had to squint in order for his vision to focus just enough to make out who it was. “Fantastic…” he muttered as he just shot the boy a glare before he turned around. He held the apple in his mouth again before he walked over and turned off the water. He wrapped the hoes up then went inside. Staying outside didn’t seem to appealing anymore. He wanted away from the kid, but he also wanted to be around him. What was wrong with him? Ko chalked it up to him having a s**t day and just needing a break from everything: that had to be why his emotions were all muddled up. He slipped off his shoes while he closed the sliding glass door behind him that lead out into the back yard. As long at Kenma didn’t come over, everything would be all right. He sat down is a chair in the living room and glared out the window for a couple minutes as he rather aggressively ate his apple. Once he was done with it, he walked back over to the glass door and slid it open, tossing the core into a bin before he closed the door again.

| Outfit |

SunnyDaysxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

His friend searched for the source of his voice and ended it with a glare. He caught his look and giggled. ‘I’m not loved.’ Ethics advised for him to welcome their new neighbour. Impressions like these lasts forever, and he wanted to make sure his lived throughout the other’s life. He followed Ko’s movements until he went inside. ‘Lets have some fun,’ he smiled. The mattress creaked as his foot set on the floor. He walked over to his closet and opened it. A jacket was taken out of its hanger and put on. Those bruises weren't going to disappear and he couldn't afford slipping a chance for mockery, but, again, hiding it meant weakness so he switched thoughts and took it off. Closing the closet the light emitting from his monitor lured him in for a second. Kenma had a project in mind and needed a test subject. His typed on the keyboard and scrolled the mouse. An explicit explanation of this project was documented in Arabic so no one would interfere--it was not surprising that he knew such language. The file was saved and he left the chair. He climbed down the stairs to the dining room where his siblings stayed. His parents rarely had meals with them; sometime no one did and he ate all by himself. A wide table was decorated with a vase in the center spreading its exotic beauty in a form of alluring essence. Around it was a Moroccan themed lunch. Their cook prepared different kind of feasts everyday to ensure their satisfaction. ‘Anyone wants to give our neighbour a visit?’ He hoped they would refuse. The twin rested their forks and motioned him to come while the Sakamoto chewed down on his food. Innocently he obeyed and approached them, not knowing it was a trap. They locked him between their grips, pulling his cheeks and squeezing him in their arms. ‘On the condition,’ said Ren. ‘You play with us,’ completed Ran. “Play” in their dictionary interpreted into eternal hell. He jerked and tried to escape ‘I refuse. Now let go of me.’ Pain stung him shortly when they released him. He rubbed his cheek and frowned. ‘Then we are not coming.’ The twin returned to their meals. Normally he wouldn't care about the neighbour, it sparked questions into Sakamoto’s head, but he brushed it off and let it be; nothing good happens when they question his actions. He remained silent and Kenma realised he wasn't coming either, walking away, sighing inwardly. On his way through the living room another vase placed on a pedestal whispered into his ears, convincing him to take it. He needed to earn Ko’s trust if he were to use him. The front door closed behind him while he carried the vase and Left for the house next door. He rang the bell and concealed his intentions, drawing a halo over his head.

Kassumi6

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxDark eyes shifted in the direction of the front door when the bell rang. Ko knew who it was and that was why he was so reluctant to get out of the chair. He just stared for a good three minutes before he sighed heavily. He pushed himself onto his feet and made his way over to the front of the house. His slim fingers wrapped around the handle only for his to hesitate. Did he really want to open the door? No. Would he? Yes. Ko sighed heavily again and he turned the hand, pulling the door open and stared down at the shorter male. He took one look at the boy before he slammed the door in Kenma’s face. That was enough to even surprise Ko; he never did such a thing. He was still upset about what happened at the school and because he wasn’t at work, he could act however he saw fit. He turned and walked away from the door, but only took maybe eight steps before he stopped. You need to walk back over there and open that door. Ko thought. He groaned, but sounded like a child being told to do his chaos. He turned around and very slowly dragged his feet while he went back to the front door. This time he didn’t hesitate to open the door and when he did, Ko simple looked at Kenma with an emotionless expression. “What do you want?” He asked almost bitterly. He couldn’t help it nor could he control the tone.

| Outfit |

SunnyDaysxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
The door slamming in his face only meant he wasn't welcomed. Though many did the same thing a lot of times, he got startled. Taking a punch or two, or cusses were part of his life but small gestures like these manage to surprise him. Maybe another time.He rested the vase on the door mat and stepped back. Another neighbour across the street went out to the mail box. Spotting Kenma he trod back in and shut the door. ‘Here goes another one,’ he blurted out. Last time he saw that man was when he injected his skin with minimal amount of allergen solution. Having knowledge of his allergy, he wanted to make a test. He snuck into his house, closed it from the inside, knocked the man out and tied him up. Examination lasted a couple of minutes but the outcome was worth it. Luckily for Kenma, he knew a lot about the residents, almost like living with them. If it weren't for the married man’s picture with his girlfriend, the police would have been involved. Just about to take his leave Ko opened up and spoke. He thought to himself for a second then picked his present up, handing it to his friend. ‘I have you feelings too. I may be superior to you but that doesn't mean I’m heartless.’ He coughed and straightened himself up. ‘On behalf of my parents, I welcome you..’ A wrong word nearly ran out of his tongue. To hell. ‘To our humble neighbourhood. Think of us as your family and don’t be shy to ask for help.’

Kassumi6

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 am
User Image.............

User Image
нαʏαѕнɪ σ

xxxx- Aristotle Onassis

xxxKo sighed and rolled his eyes at the blonde before him. “Mmmhm.” He said, a doubting tone was held in the sarcasm of the slightly hummed response. He didn’t take the vase as first. He eyes it first with an eyebrow raised. Why was Kenma giving him a gift after what happened earlier? Was he trying to make nice? Was he setting up a trap? Do not trust that students. Those words uttered by a teacher rung in his mind as he looked from the vase to the younger male’s face. Ko didn’t have much use for a vase. Maybe he’d put it outside once he got his outdoor area sorted out. “…Thanks.” He replied after he was welcomed and he took the vase. “Good day.” The brunette said before he closed the door again, but this time the click of the lock could be heard. He wasn’t about to invite that boy into his home after what had happened at the school. He wasn’t sure if he’d ruin his house or do something to it. Did he trust Kenma? Of course not! How could you trust someone like him? He was…a psychopath! Maybe even the textbook definition. The guy didn’t seem to have any guilt, it looked like he manipulated the students, he likely lied, he might learn a lesson but it’s not enough to keep him from doing anything, and so on and so forth. Ko doubted the kid had any real murderous intent since many psychopaths didn’t because they knew when they were doing something wrong, but that didn’t meant the kid wasn’t close. Ko knew nothing of the boy, but something made him want to learn more. The kid was attractive. Ko stopped in his tracks as he headed towards the living room. He looked like he had been slapped across the face. He’s years younger than you are; that’s just…wrong. The brunette thought and shook his head as he continued to walk. He placed the vase on a table before he sat down in a chair.

| Outfit |

SunnyDaysxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

The slamming door greeted him again, ending his speech at its beginning. He shrugged and faked a heavy sigh.'He couldn't wait for me to narrate the history of that vase.' The vase held a valuable position to him, supposedly, only two were ever made and Ko now had one of them. Last time he checked it was worth a million. Originally it was given to him from his siblings on his birthday, and he volunteered it for decorating the house rather than keeping it in his room since various activities took place there. Not good ones. Regardless of the other's reaction, he had done well and played it right. To his sibling who would report to their parents, he behaved nicely, welcoming the neighbour and even going to the extent of giving him his precious vase. No one would suspect him now. Things went smoothly for him. Kenma sniffled while walking back home, pretending to be upset 'You broke my heart,'he said in weeping tone. He closed the door and threw the keys carelessly on the floor, going up to his sanctuary. He returned to his seat and clapped his hands in joy. 'This is fun!' He couldn't wait to execute the plan, but had to patiently until the right time. The blonde twirled his seat and laughed to himself. As a result, his door was smacked opened followed by a shout.'Keep your voice down. I'm trying to sleep.' Sakamoto had his room next to him, thus, he was the most to suffer.

“I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.”
― Edgar Allan Poe

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out