ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image

Hello everyone welcome to my profile shop! Here are my characters that I currently have and I will also make custom's. I look forward to rp'ing with everyone! Know listen below are some of the rules that will be fallowed no matter what.

Rules:

1. All my rp's are done in PM's, I simply do not check forms.
2. Please respond as a PM if interested, I want to keep my shop organized!
3. Please fallow all gaia/guild rules. I do not want to be band and, I hope, neither do you.
4.All of my characters are reused, I like the profiles I have and will use them often.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your masters~

~*~

Hello everyone! I have also thought of some other anime/manga, book, or tv show related rpies to do! If anyone is interested please pm me! I am really looking forward to these possible rpies!

Note: I am just posting the name of the manga/anime/tv shows/video games! I am game for anything Yaoi related for these topics! This includes:

Oc x Oc
All ready existing character x All ready existing character
All ready existing character x Oc
Or a cross over rp!

Topics:

-Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (Nurarihyon no Mago)
-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Black Butler
-Inuyasha
-The Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru)
-Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
-Supernatural
-Harry Potter
-Kingdom Hearts
-Teen Wolf (MTV show)
-Bleach
-Twilight (I loved the books but the movies sucked a**, but Edward still creeps me out so he is my least favorite.)
-Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak
-Vampire Knight
-Wolf's Rain
-Alex Rider Series
-Beyblade
-Spirited Away
-K project
-Karnivel
-Your my Love in viewfinder
-Kuroko no Basket
-Attack on Titan
-Hannibal
-Death Note
-DRAMAtical Murder
-Ai no Kusabi
-Or other theme's that are not all ready made and anything else you might want to rp as, just ask and i will tell you if I am willing to do them! (like: slave x master, wolf x human, blah blah blah)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:16 pm
Hazen Yami

Okay, I know this is going to be awkward but I totally am in love with you! You like/are interested in almost all my favorite animes and that like never happens! I would totally love to rp with you!

This are of my interest and that I have characters for/in mind:

> Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru/Uraboku (I have an OC)
> Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (OC)
> Cirque Du Freak (OC)
> K Project (OC)
> Karnivel (OC)
> You're my Loveprize in Viewfinder (OC)
> Kuroko no Basket (Oc)
> Attack on Titan (May Oc's! XD I even write yaoi fanfics for it!)  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am
vampireglub

Ah sorry this took me so long to respond to! I don't find it strange at all. ^^ Right know I am more into the ViewFinder series but I am willing to do all of them! I will admit that it has been a long time since I have read Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi so this one is the one I would love to avoid. I am up for doing multiple rp's if you would like if you want to do more then one. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 am
Hazen Yami
vampireglub

Ah sorry this took me so long to respond to! I don't find it strange at all. ^^ Right know I am more into the ViewFinder series but I am willing to do all of them! I will admit that it has been a long time since I have read Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi so this one is the one I would love to avoid. I am up for doing multiple rp's if you would like if you want to do more then one. ^^

This didn't take you long at all! I completely understand why it might have taken you just a few hours; I myself am generally busy with 2 jobs, workouts, sports practice, and tournaments. Also, I am willing to do anything that you throw at me so if there are any that you'd really like to do, we can gladly start off with that one and perhaps shift into others as we go.  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 am
vampireglub

Here are the ones that I would be interested in doing and I must worn you that I love dong multiple rp's as a time so it wont be strange for me to do 6 rp's with one person at a time. I usually have about 9 to 12 going at a time. I am going to put them into number order from 1 being the best to 8 being the least.

1. Viewfinder
2. K project
3. Karnivel
4. Kuroko no Basket
5. Cirque du Freak
6. Attack on Titan
7. The Betrayal Knows My Name
8. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

I would rank The betrayal knows my name higher but I haven't read the latest chapters and it's been several month's since I have seen it so if you want to do that one I can refresh myself on some of the basics of the show. But I am really ok with doing any from 1-7.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:22 am
Hazen Yami
vampireglub

Here are the ones that I would be interested in doing and I must worn you that I love dong multiple rp's as a time so it wont be strange for me to do 6 rp's with one person at a time. I usually have about 9 to 12 going at a time. I am going to put them into number order from 1 being the best to 8 being the least.

1. Viewfinder
2. K project
3. Karnivel
4. Kuroko no Basket
5. Cirque du Freak
6. Attack on Titan
7. The Betrayal Knows My Name
8. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

I would rank The betrayal knows my name higher but I haven't read the latest chapters and it's been several month's since I have seen it so if you want to do that one I can refresh myself on some of the basics of the show. But I am really ok with doing any from 1-7.

I completely understand how you feel about Uraboku. I felt out of the loop for a while too seeing as I counted find the latest chapter anywhere! I ended up buying the last volume and reading it then. Now then, shall we begin with number 1 and add the others in as we see fit?

Few questions before we start:
> Do you have any rules that I should know of?
> P.M.'s?
> Will you be sharing character info + (possibly) pictures
> Who's going to write the starters  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:30 am
vampireglub

I haven't even read the last book yet for it!

And to answer your questions:

1. No I do not have any limits, if you do please tell me. But if you have none I will worn you I like posting in detail about everything.
2. Pm's are a must.
3. Yes I haven't made a character yet but I will shortly. O and before we start if you want to post a possible plot line in a pm that would be great or if you show me your character I can create mine and an idea of where we are going to take this rp.
4. I can start the real rp off as soon as we are ready. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 pm
Hazen Yami
vampireglub

I haven't even read the last book yet for it!

And to answer your questions:

1. No I do not have any limits, if you do please tell me. But if you have none I will worn you I like posting in detail about everything.
2. Pm's are a must.
3. Yes I haven't made a character yet but I will shortly. O and before we start if you want to post a possible plot line in a pm that would be great or if you show me your character I can create mine and an idea of where we are going to take this rp.
4. I can start the real rp off as soon as we are ready. ^^

Well, thanks for answering the questions I had and I can't wait to start this! I'll be sending you my Character Information as soon as I can possibly manage. Also, just to warn you, I will be going to work in about half and hour and I won't be back for about four and a half hours.  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:19 pm
vampireglub

That's fine, I am central time so i got o work around 5 and wont get back until 11pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Hazen Yami
vampireglub

That's fine, I am central time so i got o work around 5 and wont get back until 11pm.

Central time? I'm U.S. Central time! What a coincidence. Before I fix up my character info, do you have any preferences? Like Seme, Uke, Seke, etc.  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm
vampireglub

I have found that I play a better uke character or a Seke. I have tried several times to play a Seme and it either goes ok or I loos interest in the rp. So I would prefer playing on or the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 pm
Hazen Yami
vampireglub

I have found that I play a better uke character or a Seke. I have tried several times to play a Seme and it either goes ok or I loos interest in the rp. So I would prefer playing on or the other.

Ok, sounds good! I'm generally always a seme or seke; people say I'm better at that! Now that I know, we should be ready in just a few moments. So, thank you very much!  

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 pm
Hello everyone I have updated my list of fandom's to rp in! Please look around and if you are interested please pm me! ^3^ /

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games