Yaoi 1x1 rp search! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 pm
Hello fellow Yaoi lovers! My name is Yoshimi Sohma! I AM SUPER BORED AND WISH TO RP SO HERE I AM!

I am a semi-literate rper who is super active. (I am on every single day because I have no life what so ever) I play the uke in rps. (Sorry! I am just absolutely horrible at playing the seme!) I can rp in pms or in the forms, it doesn't matter to me! I like to do both!

Here is a list of ideas I have. The ones in bold are the ones I really really want to do and the italics are the parts I wish to play. (We can always switch it up though!). Also, if you have any other ideas, please don't hesitate to ask!

(I apologize if some of these are super lame and there aren't many of them. I am horrible at coming up with themes. AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMBINE SOME OF THESE I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!)

Regular:

Step-brother x Step-Brother
Master x Servant/Slave
Childhood friends
Cop x Gang leader's son
Cop x Cop (Partners)
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Merman x Human
Singer x Singer (In a band together maybe? Or something like that...)
Arranged Marriage

Anime/Manga themes (can be with OCs or not):

Bokura no Oukoku (Our Kingdom) (REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO)
Uraboku
Kuroko no Basket
Free!
Harry Potter
Haikyuu!!
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Junjou Romantica
Princess Princess
Ouran High School Host Club

I look forward to rping with you! Thank you for your time! *bows*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:59 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

I feel like mixing these two could be interesting. xP  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 am
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

O_O W-wow! Someone replied! *mentally freaks out*

THANK YOU! Okay! So a werewolf singer and a human singer rockband thing? Wow. That does sound interesting. I like it! Do you have a plot idea in mind?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

THANK YOU! Okay! So a werewolf singer and a human singer rockband thing? Wow. That does sound interesting. I like it! Do you have a plot idea in mind?

Yeah, although I was thinking that we could start them off before they become all super famous and what not.
Perhaps the two could be two best friends that have known each other for a while, and start making music together.
They'll go play for small crowds with a band, make albums, and big dreams etc.
After a while they become famous, of course. Perhaps the werewolf starts developing, or realizing deeper feelings for his human friend but it's a bit of a problem.
He wouldn't want to ruin anything between them, like the band and friendship, plus he's holding quite the secret of being inhuman.

It's more so of an outline, but we can build on it. ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 am
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

Yeah, although I was thinking that we could start them off before they become all super famous and what not.
Perhaps the two could be two best friends that have known each other for a while, and start making music together.
After a while they become famous, of course. Perhaps the werewolf starts developing, or realizing deeper feelings for his human friend but it's a bit of a problem.
He wouldn't want to ruin anything between them, like the band and friendship, plus he's holding quite the secret of being inhuman.

Ooooooh! Yes yes! I like it, I like it! Outlines are always good! So do you want to rp this in PMs or in the forms here? I don't mind either way. ^w^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:56 am
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

Ooooooh! Yes yes! I like it, I like it! Outlines are always good! So do you want to rp this in PMs or in the forms here? I don't mind either way. ^w^

Forums would be much better.
Though I must rest before I start anything.
I don't want my tiredness half-assing it. You know? ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

We can mix these two. It would be interesting to role play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:44 pm
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

Werewolf x Human
Singer x Singer

Forums would be much better.
Though I must rest before I start anything.
I don't want my tiredness half-assing it. You know? ^^

That is perfectly fine with me! (I fell asleep on accident...) I will make us a separate form and quote you in it later. Have a good night's rest!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:46 pm
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

O_O YES YES OH MY GOSH YES I WOULD LOVE THAT! (By the way, I absolutely love your signature.)

So do you have a plot idea? Or... Something...?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

O_O YES YES OH MY GOSH YES I WOULD LOVE THAT! (By the way, I absolutely love your signature.)

Honestly, not really but we can come up with something. ( I too love my signature, and absolutely love these two together.)  

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 pm
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

Honestly, not really but we can come up with something. ( I too love my signature, and absolutely love these two together.)

(Shizaya is a shipping must in that serious. My friend doesn't ship it, but I think he is starting to at least a little because of me. Muahahaha.)

I can come up with something! I kind of have an idea already... If you would like to hear it of course...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:00 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

(Shizaya is a shipping must in that serious. My friend doesn't ship it, but I think he is starting to at least a little because of me. Muahahaha.)

I can come up with something! I kind of have an idea already... If you would like to hear it of course...

(Yes, yes, spread it. All must love Shizaya. The love/hate relationship is too much for me to take. My poor heart...)
You have my ears.  

SunnyDaysxX

Bashful Genius

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 pm
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma
SunnyDaysxX
Yoshimi Sohma

Childhood friends

(Yes, yes, spread it. All must love Shizaya. The love/hate relationship is too much for me to take. My poor heart...)
You have my ears.

(My friend says I am like Erika because I fangirl so hard over them. (TOP BOTTOM TOP BOTTOM) That part killed me.)

>//////> O-okay then...

(insert my character's name here) and (insert your character's name here) have always been the best of friends ever since they were two-years-old. They were so close that you rarely saw one without the other. They thought their friendship would last forever. Until they were in middle school and puberty came into the picture. The two were both confused as to why they were not looking at girls the same way their other guy friends were. They found out why when they both were in the locker room changing alone and saw each other half-naked. In the beginning of puberty and raging hormones, they kissed each other, but immediately snapped back to their senses when they heard people begin to enter.

The two boys were weirded out by their new found feeling for each other, so they began to ignore the other, eventually drifting apart. They went their separate ways in order to forget their feelings. They even ended up going to different high schools.

One of the reasons why the kids were so close was because both of their parents divorced. (insert your character's name here) live with his father and (insert my character's name here) lived with his mother. Now in their Junior year of high school, the boys found of that their parent was getting married. They were all going to get together to officially meet, and the two boys instantly recognized each other.

Now they are going to live under the same roof with room right next to each other. Memories of the locker room incident have the boys feeling awkward with each other. They though they had gotten rid of their feelings for the other, but in truth, the moment they saw each other their feelings came flooding back.

.... Or... Something like that. What do you think? (Sorry it is so messy and jumbled up...)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

I am working on my profile. ^^
Would you like me to make the first post as well?
If they are still in school, perhaps I could have them set up to meet up at my characters house to hangout/work on things and such.
What do you think?  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 pm
SweetCicero
Yoshimi Sohma

I am working on my profile. ^^
Would you like me to make the first post as well?
If they are still in school, perhaps I could have them set up to meet up at my characters house to hangout/work on things and such.
What do you think?

That would work out just fine! I honestly had no idea where we should start, so that idea is perfect! If you want to start us off, be my guest! I would love that, thank you!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff