Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:53 pm
Outline

"Yeah, although I was thinking that we could start them off before they become all super famous and what not.
Perhaps the two could be two best friends that have known each other for a while, and start making music together.
They'll go play for small crowds with a band, make albums, and big dreams etc.
After a while they become famous, of course. Perhaps the werewolf starts developing, or realizing deeper feelings for his human friend but it's a bit of a problem.
He wouldn't want to ruin anything between them, like the band and friendship, plus he's holding quite the secret of being inhuman.
"

Plot/Story

Keiko and (~~~~) became friends over a similar interest: being in a band and becoming famous. They became friends when they were in middle school and had been the best of friends ever since. Since they both wanted to become famous, they were at each other's houses everyday practicing. They both practiced singing and playing different instruments to work towards their dream together.

Since the two were the best for friends for so many years, they kept nothing from each other. Or at least, that is what Keiko believed. But (~~~~) was keeping a secret from Keiko. A huge secret. The supernatural exist. Or, at least werewolves did. And (~~~~) was one of them.

(~~~~) didn't want to tell his friend his secret in fear that it would ruin their friendship. And even possibly their dream of being in a famous band together. It doesn't help that he was also starting to realize that he was falling in love with his friend. That was two secrets he was keeping from his best friend.

Summary

This story is about two best friends who struggle every day to make their dream of becoming famous true. Also the heart aches of first love plus a huge secret that might just change the two's relationship with each other.

Profiles

Name: Keiko Akiyama
Personality: Keiko is straight forward and direct with everything he does. He is not afraid to speak his mind, and gets a lecture about "think before you speak" everyday from not only his teachers, but family and friends. He makes his dream known and works hard for it everyday, no matter how hard his fellow classmates put him down and say that it would never happen. He is a bright, cheerful child, but not very book smart. He also has a pretty short temper and not very patient either. His strong will and cheerfulness is what makes him well liked by people.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Instrument(s): Voice, guitar, keyboard
Crush: No comment
Bio: Keiko always loved music and wished to create such inspiring songs that it would move people. His love for music was his drive for everything his did, including breathing. He always wanted to be a famous singer and when he met (~~~~) who had similar interests with him, his drive to become famous grew. He wanted to become famous with his best friend, that was all he wished for in life.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 pm
SweetCicero

I am so sorry it took so long and that it is so lame! Boooo! *sobs* You can just post your profile here and we can get started! Would you like to start us off, or would you like me to? (Also, I have no clue where we should start off... Do you have any ideas?)

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

My parents named me: Eleazar Balt
Everyone calls me: Ely, Balt.
I was born: Under a bright full moon, on December 5th
My natural hair color: White
And eyes?: A deep blood red and brown color.

What I can do: Scream sing, clean sing, fantastic at drumming, not as well with guitar.
You could say I'm like this: Calm, focused, laid back, and cool. Very tolerant, and patient with majority of people. Due to his high tolerance, he'd be fit for an alpha, or second in command at the very least. However, Eleazar didn't tolerate anyone picking on his friends and other loved ones. His canine instinct make him leading, protective and very alert to his surroundings. It's rare anything slips past him.

My past is poisonous: Though the strong young man you'd see today seemed quite level headed, and okay, he wasn't always like that. His younger years were quite all over the place, and screwed up. Early on, say, at two months old his blood parents had to get rid of him. Which left the baby in the hands of a foster home. Through out the first four years of his life, he was bounced around, from town to town, and in and out of country. When he was the age of five, someone had kidnapped him from the foster home, and he went missing for weeks, to a month. No one had known where he went, everyone assumed him dead. Eleazar was in the hands of a pack of werewolves that saw the boy as troubled and in need of family. Well, they were right... One thing lead to another, and he wound up apart of the pack, and adopted by the two in charge alphas.

Once Eleazar got into school, and a new home, his whole life started taking off in a very musical direction. By the age of eleven, he had practically mastered the art of drumming, and could play any genre easily. By age twelve, he fully developed a singing voice and got a good handle on this flashy 'scream singing' sound all the metal heads loved. As for guitar, he hadn't picked it up until he met Keiko in high-school. One boy that had a better understanding of Eleazar's dreams than anyone else he'd ever met. Now the two were best of buds, and well on their way to success. Eleazar didn't care if he didn't make it, he just wanted to make sure that Keiko did for sure.

Crush: .................
Biggest secret: "I'm... A werewolf...."

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 pm
SweetCicero
User Image

My parents named me: Eleazar Balt
Everyone calls me: Ely, Balt.
I was born: Under a bright full moon, on December 5th
My natural hair color: White
And eyes?: A deep blood red and brown color.

What I can do: Scream sing, clean sing, fantastic at drumming, not as well with guitar.
You could say I'm like this: Calm, focused, laid back, and cool. Very tolerant, and patient with majority of people. Due to his high tolerance, he'd be fit for an alpha, or second in command at the very least. However, Eleazar didn't tolerate anyone picking on his friends and other loved ones. His canine instinct make him leading, protective and very alert to his surroundings. It's rare anything slips past him.

My past is poisonous: Though the strong young man you'd see today seemed quite level headed, and okay, he wasn't always like that. His younger years were quite all over the place, and screwed up. Early on, say, at two months old his blood parents had to get rid of him. Which left the baby in the hands of a foster home. Through out the first four years of his life, he was bounced around, from town to town, and in and out of country. When he was the age of five, someone had kidnapped him from the foster home, and he went missing for weeks, to a month. No one had known where he went, everyone assumed him dead. Eleazar was in the hands of a pack of werewolves that saw the boy as troubled and in need of family. Well, they were right... One thing lead to another, and he wound up apart of the pack, and adopted by the two in charge alphas.

Once Eleazar got into school, and a new home, his whole life started taking off in a very musical direction. By the age of eleven, he had practically mastered the art of drumming, and could play any genre easily. By age twelve, he fully developed a singing voice and got a good handle on this flashy 'scream singing' sound all the metal heads loved. As for guitar, he hadn't picked it up until he met Keiko in high-school. One boy that had a better understanding of Eleazar's dreams than anyone else he'd ever met. Now the two were best of buds, and well on their way to success. Eleazar didn't care if he didn't make it, he just wanted to make sure that Keiko did for sure.

Crush: .................
Biggest secret: "I'm... A werewolf...."

Yoshimi Sohma

I am laughing, crying, squealing, and smiling like and idiot to myself. THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL. Mine was so lame in comparison to yours wow. TT^TT PRETTY! I MUST HUG YOU BUT I CAN'T SO INSTEAD I WILL HUG THE COMPUTER! *hugs*

Ahem. *cough cough* Excuse my random fangirling. Have we decided who we are going to have start first?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

leazar alt

'RRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNG' The last bell of the day went off around school grounds, and immediately the students followed suit by leaving the school grounds. Like every typical day, Eleazar went straight home to set up for him, Keiko, and the band. Though today wasn't a full band get together, it'd just be Eleazar and Keiko tonight. Which was all fine and dandy. Eleazar never got tired of Keiko's company. He would have waited for Keiko, but he had already warned that he had to get home immediately because his parents needed him for some odd reason, and there for he hadn't the time loaf around. So straight home is where Eleazar went.

When Eleazar did get back home, his parents were at the front door to greet him. Which was never a good thing... “Hey, what's-” His father cut him off. “Eleazar! We went up into your room, and it's a pig stye in there!” His father said, and crossed his arms. Oh, Eleazar knew of this mess already, but it wasn't his fault! The band was over the knight before, and well, they all started goofing off... Then we all knew what happened when a group of rowdy boys started messing around. The place got messy. Eleazar sighed and rubbed the back of his head. “Yeah... I know. I'm sorry. The guys got out of hand and-” Once more, Eleazar was interrupted. His mother now, took a strip of what seemed to be six condoms and put it in front of Eleazar's face. “Forget the mess, this is what's more concerning! Are you having sex?” His mother nearly demanded. Eleazar's eyes grew wide, and he nearly panicked to the point of flailing his hands about. He face turned beat red, and he quickly shook his head. “No, no, no!! Those were someone elses and they were throwing them around!” Eleazar raised his voice slightly and backed up. Though his parents seemed to calm down, they gave Eleazar a questionable look then let him be.

Up stairs, Eleazar was calm again, and cleaning up his room. Which really wasn't all that hard, or time consuming. He had enough time afterwords to go back down stairs to set up the band room. Which was a large basement full of instruments, a table, a gaming area and other equipment. It was the perfect set up for their work, really. If they needed a break, the fridge and games were right in the same room. Eleazar went to his drums and warmed up a little bit, more so checking the tuning on everything then went around plugging in the microphone and amps. Now he was just killing time until Keiko got here. There was no need to wait upstairs, Keiko knew he could just walk right in, and walk down to the basement. Which reminded him.. Eleazar walked over to his drums and picked up a journal that had a bunch of stuff he was working on, and started reading over it all.

Yoshimi Sohma
I'll start us. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Keiko Akiyama

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

→ Location: Eleazar's house
→ With: Eleazar
→ Mood: (^▽^)
→ Wearing: Clothes
→ Theme: Rockstar by Nickleback

User Image
“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.”

-Victor Hugo

"Bye Keiko!" Said a boy when classes finally got out for the day. "Bye!" The boy named Keiko said back as they parted ways. Eleazar, his best friend, wouldn't be waiting for him by his locker today since he had to go home for some 'urgent business.' Keiko wondered what was so urgent? After a quick stop at his locker, the brunette straightened up his backpack and was on his way to his friend's house. Today it would be only the two boys and not the whole band. Since Eleazar had a ton of instruments in his basement, the teen had no need to stop by his house and get his guitar.

The teen practically skipped and hummed anime songs on his way to his friends house. The song he was currently obsessed with was Kitto Wasurenai.

"Sakura no shita shagande narabeta kotobatachi ga
Mada sukoshi tsumetai kaze no naka de
Haru wo matazu tabidatsu sono senaka osu youni
Yawaraka na hizashi ni toketa

Omoide wa itsumo dokoka terekusai kyori de
Oretachi no kaeri wo matteiru

Wasurete shimau ni wa ookisugitanda
Are ga aru ka nai ka de kono keshiki ga kimaru
Ano toki sugoshita mijikai fuyu ni sagashiteta
Natsu e no iriguchi

Tabun ano mama datte sorenari no mainichi wo
Ore rashiku oyoideirareta kedo
Yume ni te wo nobasu youni oyogitai to omotta
Omae to saikou no RIREE

Mizu wo kaki kirihiraite susumu sono saki de
Oretachi wa itsudemo jiyuu nanda

Kawatta tsumori de nanimo kawaranai
Muki ni naru no mo myou ni hariai ga attari
Ano toki deatte oretachi dakara dekita koto
Kitto wasurenai

Wasurete shimau ni wa ookisugitanda
Are ga aru ka nai ka de kono keshiki ga kimaru
Ano toki sugoshita mijikai fuyu ni sagashiteta
Natsu e no iriguchi

Kawatta tsumori de nanimo kawaranai (kawaranai)
Muki ni naru no mo myou ni hariai ga attari
Ano toki deatte oretachi dakara dekita koto
Kitto wasurenai"

Keiko's voice could most likely be heard a mile away. He was singing to his heart content, very loudly in fact. The neighborhood to Eleazar's house, which was quite small, were already used to the brunette bursting into song out of no where. But, like always, he wasn't just singing, he was also dancing. He would dance around with random children who were also quite used to his weirdness. The kids didn't mind. In fact, they were the ones who would start dancing with him first. The entire neighborhood knew of Keiko and Eleazar's dream and encouraged them to follow their dreams.

The song finished and the people who were around at the time clapped and cheered for him. Keiko bowed the famous bow he always did with his right arm across his chest, his left arm behind his back, his chest leaning towards the ground, and his right leg in the air behind him. This usually got a few chuckles from the people, and today was no exception. The teen went back to happily humming his way to his friends house. On his way there, Eleazar's neighbors waved and greeted him, and Keiko returned their gesture.

"Hey Miss Sanchez, house was your date the other night?" Keiko asked one young women who was gardening in her front lawn. The young women blushed, it obviously had went well. "Good... We are meeting again tonight..." She answered his question shyly. The teen smiled brightly at the young women. "Ooooh! Well lucky you! Good luck!" He told her before going to the next house over and walking right inside without knocking. Of course it was Eleazar's house. There was no other house he did this to except his own. Eleazar's house was like a second home to him. He even left stuff over here at times since he felt it was a hassle to bring it back to his place.

"Helloooo!" The brunette greeted, making a loud entrance as usual. He was greeted by Eleazar's parents before he made his way to the basement. When he went into the basement, he saw that his friend's back was to him. He grinned at the opening before pouncing on his best friend. "Gotcha!" His body was practically hanging off Eleazar's back. "Whatcha reading Ely?" The teen asked, looking over his friends shoulder.

“Some people have lives; some people have music.”
-John Green

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x

♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

SweetCicero
Hee hee. I made Keiko an anime fan. Oops. (This was honestly so much fun to do oh my gosh.)

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

leazar alt

While Eleazar read his own works in progress, he took a pencil and edited a few things, or took things out. At first he was just waiting for Keiko. Though now he was actually consumed into his paper, and thoughts. He'd tap his foot, thinking of tunes, or lightly sang the words into tunes that sounded good. He was totally into it. So into it, that he had failed to hear Keiko come downstairs, or even enter his house to begin with. The shorter male came right up behind Eleazar and pounced on him. Eleazar jumped a bit, and scrambled to keep all of his papers and pencil from falling onto the floor. Luckily, nothing fell and stayed in his lap. Goodness sake that child!! It was like Keiko was trying to induce a heart attack. Though Eleazar didn't react poorly to it at all.

In fact, a big bright grin spread across Eleazar's face, revealing his pearly white teeth and sharp canines. He chuckled lightly, and glanced at Keiko from the corner of his eye. “You startled me, Keiko.” Eleazar commented. He placed his pencil into his folder along with the papers that loosely sat on his lap. His eyes shifted back down to them realizing Keiko's question. Right, his work... It was the oddest thing how Keiko wiped his memory now and then. Though Eleazar remembered. “Right, I was just working on some songs I wrote.” Eleazar answered. He closed the folder, then picked it up. He held his hand to the side of himself to position it to where Keiko could grab it from him. “You are more than welcome to go over it too. Hell, I think it could use a touch from you.” Eleazar said.

Yoshimi Sohma
Keiko is so cute! x)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:19 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Keiko Akiyama

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

→ Location: Eleazar's house
→ With: Eleazar
→ Mood: (^▽^)
→ Wearing: Clothes
→ Theme: Rockstar by Nickleback

User Image
“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.”

-Victor Hugo

Keiko grinned at his achievement from getting such a big reaction from his best friend. Usually, he never caught him off guard. It was just one of those occasions that Eleazar was so engrossed in his work that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. It was kind of cute of him to do that in his opinion.

The offer of help made Keiko's face brighten immensely. "Of course! Everything needs a Keiko touch," he said before he took the journal and began to read the songs. "Wow... These are really good... Your love songs are always the best," the brunette told him with a bright smile. "It's almost like you are in love- Wait," his eyes widened and he looked up at his friend. "Are you in love with someone?" He asked, getting on his hands and knees to lean forward and get into the other's face. The teen had his detective mode on now.

At some point in time that they have known each other, Eleazar began writing love songs. And they were really good to! It always moved people to tears whenever they performed. The teen had put so much emotions into his lyrics it was almost scary.

Keiko squinted his eyes, trying to analyze Ely's face closely. If there was any hint of it, he could tell. "Answer the question Ely. Do you like someone?" He pressed on, his face growing closer to the other's to where they could practically feel the each other's breath on their lips.

“Some people have lives; some people have music.”
-John Green

x

♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

SweetCicero
Awwwwwe! I knooooowwww! I like rping characters with cute personalities. It's just... *squeal*

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces