DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm
Hello, I'm DenaHoshigaki but you can call me Dena. ^.^

I'm a semi-literate to advanced literate rper who's looking for a yaoi partner. I do best with uke/seke roles but I'm not totally against taking the seme. But a fair warning, I'm super picky about my ukes because I don't enjoy the atypical blushing/weak ukes, blushing is okay but when my seme needs to constantly coddle the uke then it gets a little repetitive and painful. I prefer rps in pm but I'm cool with it if they're in forums too, but if you don't mind I might decorate my forum post to make it a little better in appearance. I also don't mind doubling up with a seme and uke character if you want to play an uke, you would just have to be willing to double up as well with seme and uke characters.

I'm really open minded so if I don't have an idea suggested below that you want to do, then please pm me about it and suggest it. I don't have plotlines technically drawn up at this point, but I do have basic themes that I'll list below of what I'm interested in. The shows I suggest though would be purely original characters on my part as I have a hard time obeying a preset personality and I would enjoy it if you're okay with it all being non-canon. There can be canon references but please don't expect me to obey the storyline perfectly in any show/movie.

The only things I don't do are childhood friends as I prefer it being the characters first time dealing with each other nor do I do incestuous themes even if it is just step-siblings or adopted family. Though I'm not against it if it's something along the lines of [unnamed homeless character] is picked up from the streets by [unnamed guardian] and given temporary shelter. Then [unnamed guardian's child] falling in love with [the unnamed homeless character]. Also, when I say supernatural/mythical, I'm giving you an unlimited list such as demons, angels, vampires, dragons, etc etc it can be a shapeshifter or a humanoid being, whatever it is then have at it. I find that by just using a large umbrella such as supernatural/mythical it eliminates a lot of the wordiness a pairing list can have so we can focus on what's important.

Pairings:

➸ Master x Slave

➸ Supernatural/Mythical x Human

➸ Supernatural/Mythical x Supernatural/Mythical

➸ Android x Human/Scientist Creator

➸ Prince x Commoner/Bodyguard/anyone that makes it starcrossed

➸ Delinquent x Goody two shoes (I was thinking something with this pairing the two could learn from each other. Such as the delinquent could learn from the goody to shoes how to calm down and not be so angry all the time while the goody two shoes could learn that it's okay to stand up for yourself and get angry.)

➸ Mercenary x Civilian

➸ College roommates

➸ Superhero x Superhero (One of them can be experienced and the other inexperienced or both could be inexperienced. But I would like both of them to be inexperienced superheroes that get into some freak accident and realize they have powers now. I'd also like to see a little struggle going on between them as they try to learn how to control their abilities and end up befriending each other [possibly?] as the two are going through the same problems but not necessarily with the same abilities. But if it's experienced x inexperienced then perhaps the experienced hero could extend a hand to the other and try to tutor them on how to learn to control theirselves.)

➸ Post apocalyptic (whether it's a teamed survival to fight against zombies or just teaming up because they're the last two living people on the planet after a devastating plague or whatever. Or it could even just be two people who are in a small group of survivors that happen to get close with each other through a set of tribulations the group faces. I would like to start before the world went insane though preferably to document them meeting each other.)

➸ Arranged Marriage

➸ Teacher x Student

Anime/Manga/Movies/Tv Shows:

➸ The Covenant

➸ Harry Potter

➸ Blue Exorcist (I haven't finished this series so forgive me for any canon errors)

➸ Fairy Tail (I haven't finished this series so I don't know all the canon details >.<)

➸ Soul Eater

➸ Fullmetal Alchemist

➸ Sword Art Online (I seriously haven't finished this one but I really want to!)

➸ Teen Titans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm
Bump? I'm still looking c:  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 pm
DenaHoshigaki

I would love to RolePlay with you. C: I'm semi literate, I can do 1 huge chunky paragraph or just two of them. I'm also good playing as seke and uke. And I would love to play these ideas

Superhero x Superhero and it be sweet to make them both inexperienced heros.
And I would also love to do a soul eater type of paring I have so many ocs for that xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:26 pm
CR Slap
DenaHoshigaki

I would love to RolePlay with you. C: I'm semi literate, I can do 1 huge chunky paragraph or just two of them. I'm also good playing as seke and uke. And I would love to play these ideas

And I would also love to do a soul eater type of paring I have so many ocs for that xD

Well I'm super picky about my ukes when I play seme.... But if we do two roleplays then could we alternate? Such as you uke one and seme in the other? Also, if we do the Soul Eater one are you okay with it being non-canon because I seriously am rusty on some of the canon details when it comes to Soul Eater XD  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:32 pm
DenaHoshigaki
CR Slap
DenaHoshigaki

Well I'm super picky about my ukes when I play seme.... But if we do two roleplays then could we alternate? Such as you uke one and seme in the other? Also, if we do the Soul Eater one are you okay with it being non-canon because I seriously am rusty on some of the canon details when it comes to Soul Eater XD

XD first things first yeah we can do alternate on each RolePlay I be seme in one and uke in the other and my ukes are always the dominat type ones not the sappy,sweet and innocent kinds but if you want my uke that way then I'll do it. And I don't mind doing non-canon ideas because I always do non-canon ideas when it comes to anime based off RolePlay lols!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm
CR Slap
DenaHoshigaki
CR Slap
DenaHoshigaki

XD first things first yeah we can do alternate on each RolePlay I be seme in one and uke in the other and my ukes are always the dominat type ones not the sappy,sweet and innocent kinds but if you want my uke that way then I'll do it. And I don't mind doing non-canon ideas because I always do non-canon ideas when it comes to anime based off RolePlay lols!

Sounds pretty dandy to me! And oh no! My ukes are the same way typically then, I just wanted to let you know I'm a bit of a picky person. You just show me what you have and I'll let you know if I can work with it or not. ^.^  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items