Girls Schooling (Group RP, Yuri only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:02 pm
Ema lightly lifted her right arm to shift the papers out of her way to see who was speaking to her right now. Even after all this time she still required a face to match a voice along with a name. With a slight strain she looked over enough to see Kana. "Oh thank you Ms. Kana. Just take the top half and that'll be enough for me to move on," she said with a polite smile. The papers were just past the top of her head so hopefully her student would be able to reach them. "Everyone else... Um just read the chapter I assigned for today in your planners. The lecture will follow as soon as I can make it to my desk." With that the other girls that were present started to retrieve their books.

rikouimorain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:36 pm
MaiSnowStar

Taking the papers from her clumsy teacher. "You can just call me Kana, Ms. Sky," she sighed, following Ema to her desk. She decided to simply hold onto her pile until the woman managed to get the stuff together. The other students were busy gabbing with each other, or trying to complete some homework they hadn't done. "Um, Miss, uh, this may be inappropriate for me to say, but if you want, I can start class while you get organized. I probably know as much history as you do. It's just an offer."  

rikouimorain

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:58 pm
"Oh no Ms. Kana. I am trying to train all of you to be ladies that need to be treated as such," Ema said as she flopped down on top of her stack of papers as they rested down on the edge of her desk. She leaned back for a moment with a smile on her face. "If you want to get them started on the topic we discussed yesterday then you can." With that she started putting the assignment packets together for the whole class.

rikouimorain

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces