Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:56 pm
In a city surrounded by forest four teens destinies will intertwine. In the heart of the city User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are where only the wildest of animals go.
Halle, Keegan, Blake and Peter
Their lives will never be the same.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:00 pm
CR Slap

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:33 pm
V Blake Outfit of the Day V
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VBlakeV
User Image

werewolf form:

Sun was brightly shining, the smell of the woods were near and of course Blake was also fighting with the sense of death. Peter was watching from the side, staring at his brother fight like a manaic. Once the guy he was fighting drop dead, Peter went over to his brother and said,"Oh, Brother Blake, You beat him to death, Go Hide his body in the bush, and lets get going. We are almost there to the town we shall being stayiing at. And if another person comes along and you try to fight him, I will kill you older brother."Blake hid the boy he killed in the bush and wipe the blood from his shoes. He then said as Peter and him were walking to the town,"Ugh, Your bossy for a younger brother and you know you won't kill me, Peter since we are the only family right now, Unless you count Uncle John, and Aunt Alice, but I don't consider them family even though they are like us. Oh, I think I can see the town."As Peter and Blake got to the town, they immetiatly find the house they brought in this town and they went inside. Everything was in it expect there clothing, which they brought with them. Peter then looked outside saying,"Now, Brother in this new place we have to keep our sercet and now get kick out of this town to, like the other towns."

V Peter Outfit of the Day V
User Image

V PeterV

werewolf form:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 pm
CR Slap

••-Keegan-Ω-Reid-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<18 years in this male body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>Im a neko and I run for the guys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Uke
with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Bio: When I was 6 my mother, Kerrianne, was dragging me down town about midnight running from bad men.... I heard gun shots and words like "get her and that kid." But once we got into hiding in some fenced in yard; My mother fell to the ground. Being nothing but a kid not understanding what happened hugged my mother and helped her up as best as I could. Only then did I find out what happened. She was shot in the stomach, I applied pressure to the wound having seen my mother do it to me when I got a cut once. I've kept the pressure until she stopped moving all together. I tried to see if my mother was breathing but soon found out she wasn't anymore.... After laying by her corpse hugging her body. Mama Sophie found us in her back yard. She took me in and washed me up, fed me, and let me stay at her house. her husband really didn't like me but quickly got over that once he found out I had no other relatives. Sophie told me i could stay for as long as I'd like. And I did.... I knew nobody else kind enough to take me in or give me shelter. After what seem like a year to me I've finally came out of my shell and accepted them in my life as mother and father. Though master Nathan told me to call him Master or just Sir. After about 12 years living with the couple learning how to bake, read, write and garden, Mama Sophie and Master Nathan passed away. After calling the paramedics i was picked up and sent here in this abandoned tree house with my half brother on my dads side. His Name Is Hallelujah Alexander Reid. Hes a year younger then I am.....
Personality: I've been told i'm a "sweet kid" or a "cuddle bug" time to time by Mama Sophie but Master Nathan always said I was a nuisance since I'm a cat. Im very trusting and possessive of my family. But I can still be a bit of a handful at times. I will do as I'm told even though it might be a couple times to be asked. being raised by an older couple I've been spoiled.

••-Halle-Ω-Reid-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<17 years in this male body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>Im a neko and I run for the guys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Seke with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Bio: Ever since I was little my mother beat me and lock me up in a purple room meant for a girl. I have little to no social life outside my room. When I heard I had a brother I was delighted. But it saddened me to think my mother kept this from me. Keegan moved into my mothers house shortly after of me hearing about him and we were kicked out as soon as my mother found out he was like me.... a neko..... Now we live in an tree house we supped up with running water and electricity.
Personality: I'm very protective of Keegan since hes my only family i have left. I may come off as a cold hearted person but I do care for what makes my brother happy.

Keegan's outfit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Halle's outfit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Halle was walking down the street swaying his neko tail with the wind thats gently blowing. He had veen asked by Keegan if he could find his brother some applications for jobs in town while he went to town. Grumbling to himself as he walks to store after store finding most werent hiring. "Damn it Keegan why cant you do this yourself?" Halle wasnt in exactly a pleasent mood.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:10 pm

VBlakeV
User Image

werewolf form:

After a bit Peter decided to sleep, while blake decided to go look around the town. He was walked around more and saw a huge fight going on, and blake just couldn't help it, he had to join in. He went over and saw it was a male getting beat up by a bunch of other males, he spoke up and said,"Hey! Can I join in the your little fight"A male looked over at him and said,"Sure go ahead" Blake grinned and grab the guy who spoke head and threw him to the side,"Bullying isn't nice you know"Few of the other males went towards him, but in a few moments they all passed out. Blake then saw the male who was getting bullied ran away and said," Monster!" Blake sighed and already knew he was a monster deep down inside.

User Image

V PeterV

werewolf form:

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:21 pm
CR Slap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Halle witnessed the fight go down and was interested immediately. "What's goin on?" He asked a guy but was instantly pushed away. "Ow! watchit jack off!"  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:39 pm

VBlakeV
User Image

werewolf form:

Peter wipe the blood of his hands, and heard a noise. He looked over and saw a male with a tail? Peter did one sniff into the air, and knew what that male was instantly, a neko. He heard what he said, and chuckled saying," Whats going on here, well I just beat up a ton of guys who was bullying that kid who ran away. Thats what's happening here."

User Image

V PeterV

werewolf form:

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 pm
CR Slap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Halle looked up to the werewolf with angry eyes. "The jerk pushed me as he was running!" Getting up and brushing himself off. "Why were you fighting anyway?" The neko asked in an irritated voice.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:01 pm

VBlakeV
User Image

werewolf form:

Blake sees the little kitty cat angry, not because of him, because of a man that pushed him. Blake smiled and said," Aww,is the little kitty cat angry, because a man pushed you."Blake laughs and then stares at the male and counties to say,"Why am I fighting? Well because I can and I'm a monster, and I love fights~"

User Image

V PeterV

werewolf form:

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 pm
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap

His ruby red eyes blink confused. "A monster? How could a puppy like you be a monster?" He asked knowing just by the smell that the other was a werewolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 pm

VBlakeV
User Image

werewolf form:

"A Puppy! I'm not like a puppy at all.."Blake yelled, and he was almost acting an angry puppy, then a werewolf right now. He felted like a monster because he killed people, and other things."Trust me, I am a monster and I can't tell you why." Peter wakes up and sees Blake not in the house,"I hope he isn't getting in any trouble, I might as well do something as well."Peter walks out of the house and goes around the town. He then sees a help wanted sign, and he also sees its a bulter cafe, Peter felt it was just for him. He enter and after talking to staff he got the job.

User Image

V PeterV

werewolf form:

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 pm
Xanes_Fox18
CR Slap

Laughing to himself Halle just decided to walk away and go find more applications for his brother.
Meanwhile Keegan was running through town trying to find his job interview at the Butler Cafe. "Man please tell me I'm not late!!!" He huffed by the time he got there, he was wearing a nice button up shirt and dress pants with dress shoes and a tie for the occasion. "Hello? he called out seeing Peter hopeing he was his Interviewer.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items