Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

With a small blush, Leon nodded and rubbed the back of hiss head "right" he said giving him a small smile. Without closing the door Leon rushed to the bathroom and dressedquickly, tripping himself up, but straightened himself justas quickly and rushed back out to Thorn.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn stood by the bedroom door he had a bit of a smile on his face he was glad to see the human run like he did and the whole thing made him chuckle a bit at the thought. He could hear him struggling a bit and for a breif moment he thought he heard a thud like Leon tripped but he was soon back out of the bathroom and walked over to the door he looked at the clothes and thought for a moment. "Hmm yeah deffinitly a bit big but they will do for now. I'll be sure to get a tailor in here before the day is over. Now ready?" he asked as he left the room and headed down the hall.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked down at himself, agreeing that the clothes were a little to big, but it didnt really bug him, compared to the clothes he used to wear besfore working for Arion, this clothes was morew form fitting. "Thanks" Leon said the mention of a tailor. Nodding like a child when asked if he waa ready , Leon followed Thorn to the guest room Arion and Kamen were in.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked ahead as he walked. Looking behind him a few times to be sure Leon was still on his heels he smiled a bit then looked ahead again. When they arrived at a door he gently knocked. "Kamen, Arion?"

Kamen had just finished the last bite of food that Arion had offered him when he heard the door knock and heard Thorn on the other end. He looked at it then at Arion. "You should get dressed now." he said to the Elemental, since about a few minutes before Thorn knocked on the door a maid had brought clothes for Arion but the man had been far into feeding Kamen to actually get dressed.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

As he followed, Leon couldn't help but feel like a puppy..... or a duckling, the way that he was following Thorn around. The thought brought a smile to his face and caused a small chocked chuckle to escape him, causing him to ckear his throat.

Arion smiled at Kamen "order me some more" he tease with a sly smile and a wink.
Grabbing the clothes, he headed over to the bathroom and closedthe door in case Kamen wanted to let the others in aa he changed.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon as the human made some sort of noice and he grew concerned. "You alright Leon?"

Kamen smiled a bit and shook his head as he watched Arion go into the bathroom. Then he got up and walked over and gently opened the door. He first took note of Thorn, and then noticed someone very famulair beside him and his eyes got wide. "Leon."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon waved his hand in front of his face, dismissing Thorns concern.
"I'm okay" he quietly replied, still smiling "I just find it.....ironic...? My name means lion, yet I feel like a puppy following you around." he explained until they got to the room Arion and Kamen where staying in.

Leon looked at Kamen a little wide eyed when he addressed him. Almost as if he was caught off guard, Leon bowed to him quickly and just as quickly he straightened up, his hair followed his movement, swishing forward, then swishing back I a wave, settling down a little messily. "Hello Sir Kamen!" he said a little rushed "It good to see you" he added in giving him a little nervous smile.

Arion slipped on the pants first, they hadn't brought him any underwear, which by all means was fine with him, hes never used them before so it didn't bother him at all. As he slipped the pants on he heard Kamen open the door and could faintly make out the chatter by that time he was almost done buttoning up the shirt that was brought to him. All the while he had a wide smile on his face, he didn't really know hwy..... he could only assume because he was feeling good enough that they were close to leaving.
"Thorn" Arion greeted once he had walked out of the bathroom, smiling at the male.
"And Leon" he greeted as well, more relieved now that he saw the male up on his feet and a whole lot better than when he had found him at the docks.
He could see the smile on Leons face as he bowed once more, walking over to them, Arion held his arm hand out to clasp forearms with Thorn.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen held up both hands in a defensive manner to Leon as he bowed to him and called him 'sir' "Hey hey hey no need for any of that Leon" he said to the human and now that he could see him he took note of the brusing that were clearing up. Apparently he had been pretty bad so it was nice to see him up and about. "You don't need to bow or call me sir."

Thorn nodded at Leon, smiling at him a bit at the human. "Alright" he said to him and then looked at the door when it opened and he saw Kamen he looked at him then noticed Kamen look at Leon and as he listened to his encounter ith Kamen he looked behind him into the room as he watched Arion come out and over to them. He noticed Arion looked a lot better now then he did earlier and he had a feeling it was because of Kamen. When the Elemental walked up to him and they ended up clasped forearms he smiled a bit.
"Glad to see you up and about Arion. You look a lot better then you did when they first brought you here."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Sorry....cant help it, your Master Arions mate" Leon said giving Kamen a nod.

Arion smiled and nodded "It was all thanks to you guuss" Arion said placing a hand on Leons head and patted it "Hlad tp see you up on your feet" he said.
Looking nack at Thorn, and was genuine with his smile "is there anuwau O can repay you for all you have done for me?" He asked him.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen sighed in defeat and he looked at the floor. Everyone seemed so hell bent on calling him ''sir' or 'master' and it was really driving him nuts. He looked at Arion and Thorn as they were talking then looked back at Leon. "I guess if you really insist but know you relly don't have to okay?"

Thorn watched Arion interact with Leon then he looked back at Arion a slight serious look on his face for a momemt. "Well I do not want to impose although if you wish to do something I do have atleast one ruquest."
He looked at Leon and ended up placing a hand on top of the humans head then too. "That you allow me to employ Leon since you don't need him all the time."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon watched and noticed Kamens reaction, standing there in silence he remembered how he felt uncomfortable when he first started working for Arion. And for him it was simple, other people at the office kept getting his name wrong, no matter how much he corrected them. Smiling he nodded at him "Ill keep that in mind Kamen" he said.

Arion looked down at Kamen and Leon, and smiled at their interaction and looked up at Thorn just in time to see his serious face and couldn't help but lift his brow in question.
When Thorn voiced his request his eyes widened and Leon jerked his head up in surprise.
With a smile Arion let out a sigh "He's one of the only ones I trust at the office.... but if you want to employ him.... by all means be my guest, but its really up to him" Arion said nodding atLeon.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:35 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Thorn in total surprise, he knew Thorn since they were kids and he always seemed to not care much for any other species on the planet. Then again if Thorn was still that way then he wouldnt have saved Leon at all but it was still surprising for him to hear.

Thorn smiled as he put his hand back down.
"I appreciate it Arion." he said to the Elemental then he looked at Leon. "Their we go problem solved." he said to the human then he looked back at Arion. "I asked Leon if he wanted to dtay here for a safer place to live. And he agreed this morning but insisted on working for it. Considering he was still in your employment I figured it only fair I asked your permission."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was slightly blushing as he looked from Thorn to Arion, but still smiled "Thank you" he quietly said.
"But.....what are you going to do?" Leon asked Arion said, now that he was going to work for Thorn.

Lookimg over between Thorn and Leon, Arion tapped his chin in thought "even though you will be Thorns employee....think you can check up at my officeonce in a while to make sure those pigs arent going crazy in it? Ar least until i find someone else to take care of that" he aaked looking at Leon whoshrugged "I wouldn't mind popping in every Friday if Mister Thorn is olay with it" Leon said looking up at Thorn.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen continued to listen to Arion and Thorn talk about things and he looked at the floor thinking, he still needed to talk to Thorn about things too with the company and everything, he wondered when Thorn wanted to talk about that stuff.

Thorn looked at Leon and smiled slightly before he looked back at Arion. "If Leon has a thing for you to do here and their I don't mind him taking off to do those things. And in fact right now I'm trying to think what I want Leon to even do. He was the one insistant on working for his ability to stay here. I am just checking that it is okay with you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Thank you....both pf you" Leon ssaid looking from one to the other, he didnt how else to act, what to say. He was hust really relieved.
".... Mister Arion....." he said and bit his bottom lip "... do.. do you think those elementals will be back?" Leon asdked concerned.

Nodding at Thorn Arion smiled at him " I appreciate you checking in with me" he said truly and heard the concern coming from Leons voice.
Letting out a sigh he looked serious " I am expecting thia to be the last that we see of them..... but... i cant promise anything " he said and placed a hand on Leons shoulder " But, you dont have to worry about them. Im sure you will be more than safe here " he finished trying to reassure thr young human.

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games