Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen heard Leon's question and he frowend, he hoped they didn't hear from them again too but Arion was right,
their was no telling what might happen in the future.

Thorn was looking right at Leon he could hear the fear in the humans voice and he found a sudden need to reassure him.
Then again he didn't know much about elementals so it was hard for him to tell.
He listened as Arion made to reassure him and he nodded in agreement. "I don't think you will have to worry about them, considering they pretty much left you for..." he paused their as he closed his eyes then he opened them again. "I just doubt you really need to worry about them coming after you again Leon. And while you are here I will make sure of it."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

He hated feeling vulnerable, but he could feel a big lump in his throat, and chest. Taking a deep breath he nodded again "yeah....okay" he said and was quiet once more "why do i feel like a bobble head?" He quietly muttered.

Arion looked at Thorn and liked how he was treating Leon.
He then looked down at Kamen "well is there anything else we need to talk about?" Arion asked politely.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion then looked at Thorn. "Well...since I am here was their anything you wanted to talk about with the compa..." he was stopped by Thorn holding his hand up to him smiling.

"We don't need to worry about company stuff right now Kamen. You two could use the quiet and relaxation right now. Plus thier is nothing really pressing. and Era is handling most of the small stuff so we are fine with that."

Kamen nodded lightly at this then he looked at Arion. "Then...I guess we can go home whenever."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Smiling downat Kamen, Arion wrapped an arm around him andnodded "Good, we hust have to wait on the others" Arion said knowing that Bowen and Calebwere around.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a bit and blushed as Arion wrapped his arm round him.

"I think I saw two of your companions waiting in the front hall." Thorn said to them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smiled and blushed a little seeing the love between the two. Letting hiss breath out in a quiet sigh he wonderedif he, himself would ever find something like that.

"Thanks" Arion said to Thorn and looked down at Kamen "let go get them sshLl we?" He asked his dragon.

Bowen had his arms crossed, and was leaning mostly on one lewg, for some reason he wanted to tap hia foot. But, he didnt want to seem rude, he was just eager to get home.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded at this. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting home."

Thorn smiled at the two. "Well safe travels for all of you. And Kamen when you are ready go ahead and give me a call."
Getting a small nod from the Ice Dragon he then looked at Leon and put a hand on the humans sholder and looked at him smiling. "Did you want to go to your apartment now?"

Caleb was looking at a fishtank of some apparent exoctic fish and he sighed a bit from the boredom.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:02 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Going now would be great " Leon said looking up at Thorn excitedly.

With a smile Arion walkedout of the room with his arm still wrapped around Kamen and went down yo yhe hall in search of their companions.

Bowen watched Caleb and couldn't help but smile at seeing how bored he was "not interesting enough for you?" Bowen asked him walking to the human.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen followed beside Arion looking forward to getting home.

Thorn looked up breifly and watched Kamen and Arion walk down the hall and he noticed the smile on Kamen's face. It was so ware to see Kamen smiling like that. He then looked at Leon and smiled down at him. "Follow me then, the car is all ready."

Caleb practically jumped since he wasnt expecting Bowen to speak up and walk up to him. "N...No it's not that."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Nodding, Leon followed him eager to get his belongings and sstill nervous, mostly shy abou settling in this mansion.

Wrapping his arm around Kamens shoulder, Arion let out a happy sigh, he couldn't help it, he leaned over and kissed the top of his head.

Once more Bpwen gave Caleb tgat confused look, with a brow lifted in question.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blushed then pulled away and looked at him. "Lets play a game Arion, lets see how long you can last without touching me." he said teasingly to him.

It didn't take Thorn long to walk into the gaurage of the mansion itself. Inside were a few limos but he walked by them all and ended up at a small car at the far end he opened the passenger door and looked at Leon. "After you."

Caleb looked at the floor then. "I...I was just deep in thought...trying to think how I could help you relax when we get home."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon wondered why he had so many limos. They were all nice and sleak as he looked at them in awe, but there were to many in his opinion. Or maybe he kust thought that because he was poor. With a mental shrug he continued forward until Thorn stopped at the small car.
When Thorn heald the door open for him, he blushed "So i am assuming this is your personal car then...?" Leon said before Thorn clissed the door for him.

Arion pouted at that "And what do i get out that game?" Arion asked looking down at him still slightly pouting.

Bowen cloaed his eyess and smiled, placing his hand on Calebs head "Thank you for worrying about me" he said softly "but we'll figure it out once we get home" he said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen chucled slightly. "That's a secret." he said to him as he walked backwards down the hall.

Once Leon was in the car and Thorn walked around to the other side and got in he closed his door and put his seatbelt on and started the car. "Yeah you could say that." he sadi as he pulled out and headed down the long drive. "It takes too long sometimes for the limos to get going so instead of waiting for them I just get in my own car and go." he smiled a bit then. "Besides I only usually use them when I am woking. The day I found you I had finished with my work for the day and I was getting ready to go on a flight."

Caleb just blushed at Bowen's gesture,
he nodded a bit. "Okay" he said to him. He looked up in time to look past Bowen at the staries and noticed Kamen and Arion coming thier way. "There they are Sir Bowen."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

His eyes were wide and his lips a bit pouted as he took the information in "Oooooh..... that..... that actually kunda makes sense" he said remembering that he actually drove a limo for Arikn whenever he visited the city.
He was quiet for another moment ".... wait.... what kind of business did you have at the docks " he asked without thinking, remembering the torture he had been put through at the docks, he clenched his fist over his thighs, hia knuckles going white..

Arion crossed his arms over his chest, eyes narrowing and lips pressed into a line " and hoew lomg am i supposed to go withouttouching my dragon?" He asked..

Bowen looked over his shoulder " Finally, we can go home" he said, his voice relieved.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and laughed. "Just until we get home Arion, and in our room." he realized they were by the stairs and turned around and noticed Bowen and Caleb and he smiled a bit. "Their they are."

Thorn glanced over at Leon and took note of the human becoming tense he frowend slightly and looked ahead before looking back at Leon and he gently placed a hand on top of the humans head. "I wont lie, I was at the docks for some business and I understand the circumstances make it strange considering how late it was but I assure you it was nohing to the level that happened to you." he sighed a bit and took his hand back as he used both his hands to turn the wheel as they left the long drive of his property and headed for the city having a feeling that was where Leon's home was. "My company deals with forign exports., and sometimes in order for them to arrive overseas at the right time my ships have to leave off in the middle of the night. I was overseeing some last shiments that had to be sent off. After that I was going for a flight when I noticed you in the water."

Caleb nodded at this and he smiled "yeah", he was glad to see Arion up and walking.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games