Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled and closed his eyes he wrapped his arms around Arion holding him close trying to push the thought to the back of his mind for now. He didn't want to ruin what they both wanted to do.

Caleb looked up at Bowen and for a moment he frowned as he looked at the floor then looked back up at him. "You need rest too Sir Bowen."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Arion had a feeling that Kamen wasnt all there, not really knowing what to do, Arion nuzzled his neck, kissing the column softly, and lightly ran his teeth upand down the soft flesh.
"Kamen..." He quietly said against his neck, his hot breath running over his skin, "what do you want me to do to you? " he asked him, running the tip of his tongue from the bottom to jyst behind his ear. He wanted to continue for his self, but he also wanted to continue to please And distract him.

Bowen smiled kindly at Caleb "and i will" he said patting his shoulder "in a moment, but you head up to sleep and I'll follow you momentarily." He said quietly.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Hearing Arion's voice agienst his skin made Kamen close his eyes as his body shivered. Opening his eyes just a little bit he bit his lip when Arion licked him up behind his ear making his heart beat faster. He was a tad confused, on one hand he wanted Arion to do just about anything to him, but on the other hand, what he senced outside was very distracting. Putting a hand to his mouth his face was flushed as he attempted to think on what to tell Arion. when he finally took his hand away he looked at Arion. "Distract me." he finaly told him. "Do whatever you have to do to ditract me, please."

Caleb near about pouted as he looked at Bowen. "But what are you planning to do Sir Bowen? I mean I know you've been on this earth far longer then most but even you need rest, whatever it is can't you just put it off until morning?" just telling Bowen this was making Caleb's face flush, since he had never told Bowen off before like this

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion leaned up a little and caressed his dragons cheek loveling, he wanted to reasure Kamen that everything was going to be okay, but he himself didnt know what could be wrong. Instead he settled for distraction. With a nod he leaned down and kissed him deeply once more, his left hand went down his body, exploring, caressing and lovingly, his right hand intertwined their fingers together and pinned down hus hand, his leg spread Kamens wide as he settled between his legs once more.

Bowen looked down at Caleb with wide eyes, his expression one of surprise, no ones ever told him what to do before..... Well other than Arion. Looking down at the blushing Caleb he let out a quiet chuckle. "I wont take long" he said almost dismissively.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Arion kissed him Kamen's eyes closed by instinct and body shivered as he felt Arion's hand travel down his body and he ended up moaning slightly because of it. When he felt his legs being spread out wider again Kamen's heart beat faster in anticipation to what Arion was planning. Slowly his mind was changing as he was slowly forgetting what he senced outside and consintrated more on Arion.

At this Caleb shook his head, "and I'm asking what it is you have to do now that can't wait until morning?" he looked away a little bit, finding it annoying and a bit hurtful that Bowen was being so alouf about what he was going to do. "I mean if it's really something simple I can understand that but I guess I don't know why you won't tell me what it is."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:00 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion pulled away from kiss and went on to kiss his way down the dragons neck to his shoulder and even further down to his pecs. Quietly listening and watching Kamens reactions, seeung what would rile him up more.

"I am merely waiting for the dogs to all be done eating so that ican let them out" Bowen said with a smile finding this bossy side of Caleb entertaining.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen realized just how sensitive his body was since it had been awhile. Moaning a little his body began to eminating the heatung burn lke before the more Arion kissed and touched him.

Naturally he wasnt going to admit his slight stupidity of the obvious. He was so concerned for Bowen's well being he hadnt realized that the dogs would naturally need to be let out after eating.
Turning around to hide his embarressment he folded his arms. "If thats all it is then I'll just wait for you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion could feel Kamens temperature rise, just as he saw his fair skin flush with a rosy color. Continuing with his exploring, he kissed his way down the males body to his waist, kissing the nales hip he gave it the slightest of nicks. He couldnt help it, Kamen brought the beast out of him, and this, this was a territorial action. An alpha marking its mate.

Bwoens lips twitched with amusement, not even trying to hide hims smile, he placed his hands on his own hip "Or you could go up ahead and get the rest you so desperately need" Bowen replied, his voice sounded almost like a deep rumble.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen moaned and gasped at Arion's kissing and touching the further down he went his body was feeling the coldburn more instenly the more Arion teased him. He said nothing, not wanting to spoil anything else he just wanted to enjoy Arion taking control and making him feel good.

"But I don't want to go on ahead I want to wait for you so we can go to bed together!" Caleb basically blurted out as he looked back at Bowen, the second it was out though it dawned on him what it sounded like and his face flushed even more as he turned his head away again. "No I um...I mean...I just want to make...make sure you get rest too and...and if I go first then I wont be able to be sure you get your rest..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion was careful and thorough as he pleased Kamen, making sure to take care of the nales need and pleasure before thinking of his own.

Bowen turned around, trembling with the effort of keeping himself from laughing. "Very well. If you want to wait for me i wont stop you" Bowen after the urge to laugh haf passed.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen cotinued to gasp and moan the more Arion worked.

Caleb senced the bit of silence and he turned around and looked back at Bowen wondering why he was trembling but then he looked away frowning when Bown spoke up. "I know I need rest sir Bowen I'm not denying that but I know you do too, and not forced into it." he rubbed the back of his head then looked down when he felt something by his leg and he noticed the runt dog, he must of finished eating, smiling a bit Caleb knelt down and began petting it. "I have no idea what you had to go through to get Master Arion back but I know you were very stressed about it. I just want to make sure you finally get a chance to breath a little bit and relax." Caleb finished finally, with general concern as he looked up at the older man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

The room had become steamy, and Arion was more than distracted enough.

The smile on Bowens face was tender " Thank you for looking out for me" he quietly said as he placed his hand on Calebs head.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

feeling Bowen pet his head made Caleb want to relax even more he nodded. "I'm just trying to make myself useful someway, and if that's to push you to relax then I guess that''s my job" he heard sounds of the other dogs running towards them and so he slowly stood up. "Looks like they are all done."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Petting hus head, Bowen was a little surprised at how soft the young humans hair was, keeping that reaction to himself and looked uo to the sound of claws tapping their way.
"Good thing, Ill go let tyem out now then" he said turning around and walked towards one of the many exits letting out a low whistle for them to follow.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb stood back up when the runt heard the whistle and followed after Bowen and when the others ran past him and followed too he smiled a bit. He rubbed his eye a bit since he was tired.
Of corse just watching Bowen walk away made Caleb think of something and he looked down frowning as the memory came back to him. He sighed and shook his head, it was a long time ago and he needed to let it go. He had already forgiven Kamen over something the dragon had no control over, so now he needed to forgive himself and let it go.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games