Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Letting out a sigh, Arion smiled into the kiss, his hands grabbing onto his mates waist until he pulled away. A little confused, he watched him both curious and excited.

"You didnt know" Bowen said looking at Caleb with kindness.
Once he was sure the runt was a sleep, Bowen started working on an ointment that he rubbed against his palms. As he rubbed his hands he began quietly chanting, a faint glow seemed to gloe from inside his hands, placing his palms against the runts side he continued chanting, his eyes were half closed and he seemed like he wasnt all there.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb still wasnt convinced, even with Bowen's kind smile and words. He looked at the older man as he began chanting, he looked down at the dog when he put his palms to it then he looked back up at Bowen. He had only seen Bowen work this way a few times but it still fascinated him every time he saw it.

Once Kamen was on the floor he looked straight ahead and smiled before looking up at Arion. And without saying a word he took hold what was in front of him then leaned in took the elemental right into his mouth. His heart was racing mainly from nerves. Since it was his first time instigating anything he was hopeful that he wouldnt somehow mess it up.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arions breath left him in a gasp, his hands instinctively going through his mates hair and gripped it.
"Kamen" he whispered out looking down at his mate, his breathing shallow and loud, his body trembled from the stimulation he was receiving. Biting his bottom lip, Arion faught to stand still.

It took Bowen a good while before he closed his eyes, and he dropped his hands. His breathing was shallow and his hands trembled a little "There.... His bones have been mended.... But he'll be sore for a while. That potion from earlier will help keep the pain at bay, but being the runt..... He.... We will have to keep him indoors until he can run again" Bowen said quietly looking up at Caleb as he leaned against the table.
"Now.... To make something for you" he said with a weak smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at the dog before finally looking at Bowen and he frowned a little bit seeing him this worn out was not new for him. Since the few times he watched Bowen do something like this he always was tred at the end but almost always went right for a rest afterwords. Biting his lip Caleb shook his head and then lunged onto Bowen hugging the older man close as he burryied his head to his chest. "Not right now Bowen, you are so exhausted, you should rest first, I'll be okay."

Hearing Arion call him name made his heart leap a bit and so he kept going. The whole process was making even Kamen himself more excited, but after a moment he pulled away and began panting for air e gulped a bit since Arion had pre shot into his mouth and then he looked up at Arion. "Sorry Arion, my Jaw was sarting to hurt."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion chuckled breathlessly and ran his hand through Kamens hair "dont apologize" he said with a smile and ran his fingertips down his jaw to his chin.

"What happened to Sir?" Bowen asked with a quiet chuckle. "All i have ro do is collect some leaves for you" he quietly said petting the males hair back "plus.... Have i not mentioned to you that as a Druid all i need is to be meditate, sorrounded by nature and ill be fine?" He asked.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb instantly began blushing, first for his embaresment of calling Bowen by just his name. Second for forgetting Bowen would know of a way to feel better quickly. Both those two combined made him pull away and look down for a moment to think before looking up at him again and smiling lightly. "Oops...sorry Sir Bowen, guess I forgot. I'm tired and cant think properly"

Kamen looked up at Arion smiling before taking Ariomsa hand and kissed it then standing up again he continued to hold his hand as he walked over to the bed. Once there he turned to Arion again, wrapped his arms around his mate, leaned up, and began kissing him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:24 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion enjoyed having Kamen take control. Having his mate lead was such a turn on that he moaned into the kiss. Placing his hands on Kamens waist, Arion pressed his body against Kamens and wrapped his arms around his dragon, keeping him close.

Bowen placed his handon Calebs head and kept it there, silently enjoying the feel of Calebs soft hair "dont apologize. I prefer you calling me by just my name, no sir attached" he said and smiled warmly at Caleb "I dont really mention my Druidic life, and dont really ever explain it." He said and suddenly pulled Caleb into a hug.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Having Bowen pet his head was nothing new to Caleb, what surprised him was when Bowen pulled him into a hug. He was surprised but then he closed his eyes and enjoyed the older man's affection. So much that he had little control ov his next action. "Um Si...mmm Bowen..." he pulled away from the older man enough to look up at him, and he only waited a second before clasping hold of Bowen's clothes, and leaned up and put his lips right to Bowen's. THe fantasy image that just popped into Caleb's head made him snap his eyes open and suddenly pull out from Bowen's initial hug he looked down as he put a hand to his mouth in compleat shock at what he had just been imagining. Corse, not wanting Bowen to know what he had just been thinking Caleb put a hand over his eyes. "Sorry Sir Bowen...the attack just came back to me." now he was trying to wrack his brain as to why he thought of such a thing and calm his rapid heartbeat.

Kamen pulled his lips away when he needed air he looed at Arion panting a little bit. "Did I tell you, that when I first went home and Caleb followed me and told me how you were doing. I really couldnt get you out of my head after that." He looked downward before leaning his head to Arion's chest and closed his eyes. And that the wedding stuff and family expectations were stressing me out so much that I ended up 'releaving my stress' by myself calling your name out." After he admitted it he sloely pulled out of Arion's hold and looked up at him smiling slightly. "Now, if you wouldnt mind laying down, I'll keep going."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

He wanted to apologize, he wished he could have taken that stress away, could have eased his mind in some manner, but before he could voice his thoughts, Kamen was already asking him to lay down.
"I like where this is going" he said quietly and bowed at the waist "your wish is my command" he said with a wide smile before actually laying down on his back.

Bowen dropped his arms when Caleb pulled away and was a little confused as to why until Caleb brought up the attack. Placing his left hand on Calebs shoulder he gave it a soft squeeze "next time you see something like that, or feel threatened, let me know. Ill be damned if i let someone hurt you...again." He said amd walked over to some planys, his hands a little shaky.
"Now about helping you relax, im going to give you a mixture of herbs, theyre a one time use only, but i have enough here for a while, not to mention i grow them year round" he said as he examined some leaves, making sure to pick thw best ones.
"You can drink them as tea.... But i preffer steaming them like..... A humidifier... I believe is the best comparison. As tea they are more potent but they last less, steaming them, they last all night." He added walking over to another plant.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at Bowen's hand when the older man squeezed his sholder, then looked up at Bowen again and watched the man walk over to his plants and began describing the best way to use the mixture he was planning on making. He put his hand to his side and just watched the man work.

Kamen looked at Arion bow and blushed a bit. "your being silly." he said with a slight smile but then when Arion was laying down he smiled and got on the bed with him he hovered over Arion and began kissing him on the lips again.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"You have to have a little comedy on your relationship to keep things fun you know" Arion replied with a sly smile. His hands went to Kamens thighs and traveled up to his waist. Moaning into thr kiss again, arion let Kamen do anything and everything he wanted, his own pleasure at a constant high as his mate had his way.

Once he had the leaves he needed, Bowen tied them together with some lemongrass and put them in a stone bowl, grounding them a little just so their scent could be released, he handed the bowl to Caleb "If this doesnt help you let me know and I'll give you a different mixture" Bowen said with a warm smile. "Just add boiling water to the bowl whenever youre ready to go to sleep" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Once Bowen was done and handed him the bowl he looked at it then looked at Bowen and smiled as he reached over and took the bowl from him. "Thank you Sir Bowen." he blinked as his eyes widened a second then he looked downward. "Um...I mean Bowen..." he closed his eyes then. "Sorry...I'm just so used to saying Sir..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"I know, and if you prefer saying Sir, you can, i wont stop you. But personally..... I prefer you speaking to me with out it" Bowen replied with a smile. "Now... Would you like me to carry you up to your room once more? Or think you can manage?" Bowen asked with an almost cheeky smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at Bowen and flushed as he looked down and lightly shook his head. "N...No I think I an manage now. Thank you for the herbs S...Bowen,..." Caleb bit his lip as he looked at the dog then back at Bowen. "Where will the dog sleep tonight?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen smiled at him, his eyes showing him how tired he was "he will sleep here tonight. And I will stay with him.....he shouldn't wake up.....but just in case, i will also be able to make sure his progress is going smoothly." He said looking at the runt and looked at Caleb "it will help me recharge as well" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games