Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb looked down at the floor. He wanted to express his concern of Bowen sleeping in this room instead of his bed but at the same time he had a feeling Bowen would brush him off and say things would be fine. He closed his eyes then looked back up at Bowen and smiled a little. "Well I hope you get the rest you need Bwen, thank you again for the herbs, I should probably head to bed."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

With a nod Bowen patted Calebs shoulder "youre very much welcome. I hope you also get the rest you need. And should you need me, I'll be here all night" he said and pulled his hand back slipping it into his pocket, feeling awkward for once.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded he held the bowl to his chest and headed past Bowen and for the door he looked down once at the door, remembered his breif fantasy of kissing Bowen before shaking his head then leaving the backroom and going through the kitchen as he headed back for his room loking at the floor the whole time. He was trying to think why he imagined kissing the ancient man of all things.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen sighed once Caleb was out of the room and looked over at the sleeping runt, giving him a small smile he petted the dogs soft fur "what do you think little furry one? Does the air feel thick to you as well, or just me" he asked quietly knowing he wouldn't receive an answer. After petting the dog for a while, he went to ait down on the ground next to the table, crossed his legs and closed his eyes as he let his head hang going into meditation.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb paused once out of the kitchen and realized he should probabbly get some boiling water so turning around he walked back into the kitchen and began to get some hot water going on the stove. As he sat thier staring at the flames from the burner he looked at the door going into the back room. For a moment he was debating about peaking into the room but wasnt sure if that would look strange if Bowen saw him spying.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:04 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

By now, Bowens whole body was faintly glowing and if not for the quiet humm of his chanting, he would like he were asleep.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:12 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

By now, Bowens whole body was faintly glowing and if not for the quiet humm of his chanting, he would look like he were asleep. His energy being restored thanks to the plants surrounding him. The plants also let off a soft glow and it looked like fireflies where coming from the glowing plants, but it was the energy that was being drawn into Bowen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip then he walked over to the door and opened it enough to lightly peak inside and he saw Bowen faintly glowing. He also saw the plants glowing lightly too. He had a good idea of what Bowen was doing so he wasnt scared, mearly in aew, he was even feeling better knowing that Bowen was getting his energy back.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Though it looked like he was absorbing a lot of energy at once, he was actually doing it in small increments as to not drain the plants of their life energy.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

After awhile Caleb looked away when he heard the pot whistle indicating hte water was hot enough. Deciding to give Bowen his pizacy then he shut the door and walked back for hte kitchen. He picked up the pot and the mixture Bowen made for him then headed back for his room, looking forward to a good nights sleep for once.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Through hus chanting and concentration, Bowen made out the whistling of a pot and then the silent click of a door. Ther corner of hia lips twitched into a small smile, but his concentration didn't waver. Eventually though he fell asleep.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Once in his room Caleb followed Bowen's instructions. He poured the water into the bowl and waited. The second the smell reached his nose he instantly fell sleepy and soon he was laying down with his eyes shut and while his mind wondered for a bit, it didn't last long and soon he was in a deep sleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

The next morning, Bowen was the first to be up and around. Him and the runt. As Bowen cooked he looked down at the runt and smiled at the dog. It looked as good as ever, the healing doing its job, and the meditation also did a great job on Bowen. He fealt and looked rejuvenated. He chuckled as he cooked the smell of bacon and maple filled the kitchen, and he wondered how long it would take before he was joines by more furry companions. His hair was shiny and slicked back, the tips still wet from his recent shower, and his clothes were crisp, clean and loose but specifically it was comfortable.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb woke up by falling right out of bed with a bit of a thud. He lay on the floor slightly dazed as he stared at the ceiling as he thought back to what he had just been dreaming about. It was of him and Bowen and nothing seemed out of the ordinary other then the fact they the two were bathing togather. Instantly his face flushed and he groaned as he put his hands to his eyes. "Damn it whats wrong with me?" he said as he turned to his side and curled into a ball, by then noticing how tighter his pants were and he groaned again. He slowly reached up and pulled himself back into bed and covered himself up and closed his eyes as he attempted to calm where his mind had beed just before waking up.

The runt was with Bowen he seemed awake but wasnt moving much as he layed down watching Bowen move around the kitchen.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Grabbing a couple strips of cooked bacon and dolloped peanut butter on one of the ends. Walking over to the runt he placed it infront of its snout "Here little one. This should brighten you up. Caleb should be coming dowm soon, surely you want to show him a smile amd a wag" Bowen said petting the runt softly.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games