Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb watched Bowen as he started to walk away a bit and he smiled more as he did. "Okay Bowen, thank you." he said as the older man began to walk away. Was it just him or did Bowen's voice sound a little strange? Either way he waited until Bowen was not looking and then his smile faded as he looked down at the water and sighed deeply and then he shook his head. The steamy dreams of him and Bowen were getting to him.
Each one made him want to kiss the man outright but he was wondering why he was even having these thoughts after all Bowen had been like a father to him.
Sighing after awhile Caleb went ahead and slowly got out of the tub and he picked up a towel and washed himself. He had the towel wrapped around his weist and he slowly walked back to the bedroom to change clothes and go back to bed he couched a bit as he walked.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Once Bowen was out of Calebs room he seemee to be able to move easier. Closing the door behind him he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, leaning against the door he hit his head against it and closed his eyes before finally pushing off and headed down the hall to the kitchen rubbing his head all the way.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

once in a change of clothes Caleb got back into bed coughing a bit more as he did. He looked at the steam mixture Bowen brought him and he held the bowel to him as he inhaled the steam.
Feeling tired shortly after he layed down and covered himself up to his neck he curled into a ball and put a hand to his head to ileviate the pounding and slowly drifted back to sleep, he knew Bowen would be back soon mut for now he wanted to rest his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

He had been walking the halls of this mansion for decades now, his muscles remembering the distance to every room the number of steps and all the bends in the walls. That, that was the only reason that he managed to make it to the kitchen without crashing into anything, because even though his body was there, his mind was not. He was wondering why he was having these.... THESE feelings for Caleb. He was old enough to know, to acknowledge what he was feeling.....but... He didn't know why he was feeling this. What changed? Not that long ago he threatened the young human for threatening Kamen..... Though he acknowledged later that Caleb had threatened the dragon because of his past and because he believed all dragons to be evil. It was thanks to Caleb that Arion and Kamen where back together, and it seemed that the human know when he was wrong. The thought and of Kamen of everything the human did to help Arion and for that matter Kamen warmed up Bowens chest. The feeling making him glare. He didn't want to feel like this, he had known Caleb from a young age..... Feeling like this....it made him feel like he was some how....abusing that relationship with Caleb..... Like he might be taking advantage of him. He was by far the oldest being the human had ever met he knew better. With a sigh he focused on the task at hand and reheated a bowl a stew right before heating up water. Going to the green room in the back he was extra picky of the herbs he was picking for the tea.
20 mins later he was walking back up the stairs, tray in hands, kettle, cup and a cover bowl realising a thin stream and steam as he walked.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had finished his bath awhile ago. He had dressed and decided he wanted to check on Caleb, something that had been on his mind since he woke up that morning. He was at the human's door and knocking gently only to get no answer he put his hand to his chin to think, wondering if maybe Caleb wasnt in his room. Shortly after he thought that though he thought he heard coughing coming from inside. Suddenly feeling the need to check on him he put his hand on the door handle but then stopped and sighed shaking his head before he let go of the handle. Yes he was worryied about Caleb, and yes he still had questions for him but he also didn't want to intrude on the human.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Young Kamen?... Is something the matter?" Bowen asked a bit confused when he saw the dragon standing infront of Calebs door by the time he got upstairs.
Walking up to thw door he looked down at Kamen and tilted his head in question "do you need something from Caleb?" He asked curiously tray still in hands.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:03 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Bowen when the man walked up to him. "Oh Bowen, good morning." he noticed the tray in Bowen's hand then looked at the door. "Oh I have been thinking about Caleb since last night. I wanted to check on him and maybe ask him a question or two but he's not answering the door." He looked at Bowen again. "what are you up to this morning Bowen?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Good morning" Bowen replied giving him a small smile and a nod before looking at the door as if he could look into the other side through the wood.
"I can ask him if he is okay enough to talk, he.....
should be feeling better with the herbs I've collected for him" he said, ending in almost a whisper.
Looking back at Kamen he smiled " Ive been taking care of Caleb.... Allow me to go in and let him know you are out here." Bowen said with another smile, balancing the tray in one hand and going for the door handle with the other.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:07 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Bowen closely, he tilted his head to the side a little as he litcened to Bowen explain about Caleb feeling better, he then took note of the smell coming from the tray and realized it was the soup from the kitchen he had seen earlyier that morning and then he looked at the door as he recalled hearing coughing. Finally things clicked for him and he shook his head as Bowen reached for the door handle. "No worryies Bowen. Afterall I did promise Arion I would give Caleb time before talking with him." he smiled a bit then. "Just let him know I hope he gets better soon." he then turned around and headed back for his and Arion's bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen watched Kamen walk away before he could say anything. Walking into Calebs room both quietly and carefully, he looked to the bed to see if Caleb was possiblu awake.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was still sleeping but he ended up coughing and groaning in his sleep and mumbling a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Placing the tray on the same nightstand from earlier he poured a cup of tea for Caleb and walked over to him.
Sitting on the side of the bed he placed his left hand on Calebs leg giving it a small squeeze both wanting to let him sleep but also wanting the male to wake up. "Caleb, wake up" Bowen said in a hushed voice for some reason. Reaching further up he placed his hand on Calebs face, rubbing his thumb across his cheek seeing if that would stir the male.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb groaned a little bit he turned his head slightly and his eyes opened a bit and it took a moment for his vision to get into focus. He was still slightly groggy, fuzzy, and feverish from the dream he was having that he didn't realize his next actions weren't a dream. He felt Bowen's hand on his cheek and he put a hand to it and smiled and looked right up at Bowen's eyes. "Has anyone told you how bright your eyes are Bowen?" he said before taking his hand back and reaching upward with both hands he wrapped his arms around Bowen bringing the man even closer as he himself leaned up and placed their two lips together closing his eyes as he did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowens was about to reply, a smile spreading across his lips. But, Caleb beat him withthe kiss, his eyes went wide and his heary fluttered in his chest. Clossing his eyes, he hoped his lips didnt tremble as he returned the kiss. In the back of his mind though he could hear a little voice cursing him out. But he couldnt help it, he himself haf come to the acceptance that he wanted this, but that voice in the back of his mind kept pointing out that Caleb was to young that the young male was sick and wasnt all there.
Bowen tried getting the voice the shut up but he didnt know how to make this seem like a dream to caleb.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb felt Bowen lean into the kiss, but again he wasn't aware that he was awake. He kissed the older man just a bit longer before he felt a tickle in his throat and he ended up pulling away and looking away and began coughing. When he was done he panted and groaned a little bit before looking back at Bowen. "Bowen? When did you get back?" he said with slightly sleepy eyes, and it was obvious he didn't realize the two just kissed.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games