Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Arion felt Kamens hug and smiled over hsi shoulder at his mate, his eyes kept that lingering glow from using his ability. Staying there for a minufe, Arion slowly turned around and wrapped his arms around Kamen, letting out his breath im a sigh.
Leaning down, he gave the dragon a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his hands up and down his arms " Is it just me thats a little concerned at the thought of him leaving for the ciry?" He quietly asked.
"Even though I know he will have somewhere safe to stay at..... Theres no way we'll know if he will be okay" he said and tried not to think of himself like a worried old man.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked up at Arion and smiled a little bit. "It's only natural for you to be worried, perhaps if we sent someone with him, just to be sure he will be safe? Would that ease your mind a little?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

He let out a quiet single chuckle and smiled " that.... Would makr me feel better..... But i dont know if Caleb would appreciate having a babysitter keeping tabs on him." He said tucking a strand of Kamens hair behind his ear and ran that finger from the back of his ear to Kamens chin.
"Plus Leons the human you met when you left to the city the first time. Hes very capable, and I trust him.......to help Caleb in anyway..." He said and tucked Kamen against his chest, just enjoying his dragons body against his own.
"I just don't know how much help Caleb would be willing to accept from him." He said trying to convince himself that everything would be fine.
He stood there quiet for a moment, opened his mouth to say something, closed it again for a second ".....I....I wonder if this is what humans feel when their offspring leave to. create their on livea?" He asked out loud.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes, just enjoying having Arion hold him. "Caleb seems fully capable to take care of himself." He said as he looked up at Arion. "And since he's making this choice himself you can rest assured he should be fine, as for accepting Leon's help, guess you never know unless you ask." He pulled away then. "I know you are feeling concerned, I am too, but worrying about it wont help us, or Caleb."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Sighing again he hugged Kamen tighter " i know. What i dont know is.....why Im overreacting" he mutter.
Shaking his head he took a step back and looked back at the pile of books they had taken down "though, i do belive we could use a break" he said after picking up one of the books and flipped through it.
" food should be served by now. What do you say we go check?" He asked looking up at Kamen and held out his hand to his dragon.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I suppose you are overreacting because Caleb feels like a son to you, human or not, it's only natural for one to be worryied when ones offspring goes out on there own." Kamen wached Arion and after he suggested they go and get food, he nodded a bit and headed for the door and opened it he looked back at Arion. "But you know, we now have a new ally in the city, I am sure Thorn can make things easy for Caleb as well and make him feel safe, and you rest assured."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:27 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion nodded " I suppose youre right" he said in quiet thought, watching his mate make his way to the door. Waking up to him he smiled and placed his hand on Kamens lower back " Thats right " he said, having forgotten about Thorn "Perhaps we should pay him a visit to bring this up
" he said leading his mate out of the library "and hopefully I can also pay a visit to my old friend, see how shes feeling" he said in a quieter voice, mostly just voicing his thoughts.
"Wonder how Thorn and Leon are doing after we left" he asked out loud, moving his hand from Kamens lower back to his hand, intertwining their fingers.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:25 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion and smiled. "I heard Goldmoon has been making regular visits to her." he said to Arion, knowing excatly who he was refering to. He looked ahead after they intertwined their fingers. "As for Thorn, I just hope the big idiot is finaly taking care of himself. He cant very well keep Leon safe if he's laying on the job."

"AH CHOO!" Thorn sput out a big sneeze and he rubbed his nose afterwords.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Im glad to know that they are keeping each other company" he said with a warm smile. Bringing Kamens hand up to his lips he gave it a small kiss and walked down the hall with him. " I was unaware Thorn was ill" Arion commented with a little surprise in his voice, "is it the same thing that ails Goldmoon?" He asked with a lifted brow.

"You okay there?" Leon asked looking over his shoulder at Thorn, his blond hair having pushed back due to all the times he'd been running his fingers through it.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at his hand that Arion kiss before looking ahead again. "No, Goldmoon is ill because she was born early which makes her immune system no different then that of a human. Thorn was born a strong healthy dragon but in the last few years he got an incurable dragon sickness. So basically now his lifespan is also no different then a human's either. Luckily it's not contagious and he can take medicine to control the systems. I just hope he's doing it, he can be pretty stubborn sometimes."

Thorn looked at Leon and smiled. "I'm fine, I think someone is talking about me though." he then pouted slightly at Leon. "Now tell me again why you insisted on driving instead of sitting in back with me? I'm lonely back here." he said looking like a sad puppy.

By now Caleb was back in his room and laying down resting, he was hugging hte puppy. Arion taking down some of his fever was helping and he was in a very deep sleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion nodded as he took in what Kamen said "shame that something like that has befallen them" he said with a quiet voice. As they continued walking making their way down the stairs, he gave Kamens hands a small squeeze, "Im sure Thorn has a very good reason to take his medicine now" he said with a warm smile.

"l"Wonder what they could be saying about you?" He asked and smiled "could it be someone talking about how you managed to get some nice arm candy?" He said with a playful smile.
" I insisted on driving, because its ome of the very few things I'm really good at, and Im also supposed to be working for you" Leon replied "though......now you're making me wish i really was back there..." He said with a pout of his own.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion and tilted his head to the side a little. "Oh? What makes you say that?"

Thorn chuckled as he got closer tot he window. "Come on your my boyfriend now, my boyfriend isn't supposed to be my chauffeur."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled down at Kamen, "I do believe Thorn has someone to not only take care of him, but also to take care OF. I believe something like that would make any male, especially a male like HIM do anything for their mate, even move the ground itself. All Thorn has to do right now is take care of his health." Arion explained, wrapping his arm around his dragon and kissed the top of his head.
"And Leon is no push over, if he feels the same for Thorn, then he will do what is necessary to take care of his love" he said with a shrug,.

Leon smiled at Thorns chuckle "Though...true as that might be.....you did promise me a job for you" he said and looked over at him through the mirror, "if not your chauffeur then what?" he asked.
"But!.... Ill make you a deal,.... get someone else to drive us back and I will scoot my like as$ back there with you" he said with a wink.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled when Arion hugged him adn kissed his head then he looked ahead as they neared the kitchen. "I hope you are right. Oh that smells good, wonder what it is?"

Thorn grinned and chuckled at Leon. "Oh you know I am onna win that deal."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

His dark hair moved over his shoulder as he nodded "if does smell delicious." He said and pushed the door open "lets find out what it is shall we?" He said holding the door open for his mate.

He couldnt help it, hw laughed loudly" I know youre going to win that deal. Im actually counting on it"he said with a big smile.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games