Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

"And youre very tired" Bowen said quietly before placing a kiss on Calebs head "rest, I'll take care of you" he said and walked to Calebs room, careful not to trip as he carried someone precious to him.

Leon didnt know what to say, but his fear was spiked with anger and possessiveness. But he didnt know what to say, he was still frozen in place. The fear and anger colliding. Self preservation over coming, biting his lip all Leon did was glare.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb smiled and closed his eyes compleatly this time as he began ot fall right to sleep in Bowen's arms. The puppy followed Bowen being sure not to get in the mans way as he walked.

Thorn frowned at the woman. "Yeah no I'm not doing that."

"Okay okay I get it you don't want to." she then moved to the side a little and looked at Leon. "How about you cutie?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen let out a sigh when he believed Caleb to be asleep and hugged him closer to his body until he finally made it to Calebs room. Lucky him the door was already open. He waited for the puppy to walk into the room before quietly closing the door behind them. walking to the bed, Bowen set Caleb down with ease, but lingeted over his body, his eyes studied Calebs face and his fingers traveled up Calebs face caressing the humans hair back.

Surprised, flinched when he was addressed. His eyes went wide at first but then he glared at the woman. With a sneer he flipped her the bird but didnt say a word and didnt move. But his fear was starting to diminish at this point.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:25 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Caleb was placed on his bed he smiled a little and turned his head towrds Bowen. When he felt the ancients hand on his head his eyes slowly fluttered open again and he noticed Bowen above him and he looked up at him. "Hmm Bowen?" he said slightly confused.

the woman sighed and pouted as she turned her back to both Thorn and Leon. "Human's are so crude, first I'm attacked in the woods by one and noe this one."

Thorn growled at this point. "Tell me what I want to know right this second!"

"and then their's yo, fine fine fine, if you must know I was TOLD to come here."

"What?" Thorn said with a scowel. "By who?"

"By me" said a foice from right behind Leon.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"I was checking your temperature" Bowen said with ease and a soft smile. "I believe you were sleep walking, so I brought you back to your room. And i figured it might have been a symptom of your fever" he said standing up straight" keeping quiet about the kiss "how are you feeling" he asked thinking that perhaps he should take a step or two back before Caleb could get a gander at his hips.

Leon couldnt help it, he shivered at Thorns growl. He liked it a little to much, but he kept his sneer on the woman. Reminding himself to focus he glared and uncurled his fingers before fisting them up again.
The voice behind him shocked him. He froze for a second, hus breath caught in his throat, before he jumped forward and turned around fast enough to trip on his own feet.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Sleep...walking..." Caleb repeated slowly, taking in Bowen's words he looked up at the ceiling as he worked on getting his barings again, after a moment of thinking though he felt the slight twitch coming from his pants and instantly his eyes widend and his ears became red. Not wanting Bowen to see and hoping the ancient hadnt he turned his back to him and put a hand to his face and laughed nerviously. "I'm fe...feeling okay..." he said. "Sl...slight tickle in my throat still but other then that I...I feel a lot better..." he bit his lip after that and closed his eyes trying to calm his body down.

Thorn looked back at Leon and watched his mate jump and turn around and stumble, he frowned and turned to him holding him upright, after that he looked right up at Draconas and glared. "Why are you here Draconas this is my wearhouse."

"Except the cargo inside belongs to the Kurr's as you well know. I came here to check and make sure everything is being handled as it should since my idiot brother failed to do it."

Thorn wanted to be mad, but Draconas had one point right, as part of the Kurr company, any member of the family could come and check on things. It bugged him and while he wanted to rip out his and the womans throat out he also wanted to get this over with quickly, for Leon's sake. "Alright fine, fair enough, but why is she here?" he said pointing at the woman.

"She is Lola, my secetary, I told her to meet me here, although I did not intend for her to be naked" he looked at Lola, sneared a little then threw her his coat, she caught it with her free hands as Thorn told the workers to free her and she put it on.

Thorn sighed he looked at Leon once more. "Why don't you go wait out in the car for me Leon, while I finish up here?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Ill bring you a glass of water then. You no longer feel feverish.....or at least not as hot as earlier, so you should be getting better soon and im sure a cold drink sounds better than tea right now" he said and gave Caleb a smile even though the human had his back to him. Turning his back to Caleb, he walked out of his room and closed the door behind him.
With the door closed at his back he let his breath out, one he did not realize he had been holding in and glaring down at his hip he rearranged himself and made his way down the hall.

Leon was glaring at Draconas, but looked at Thorn from the corner of his eye when his mate spoke to him. Part of him wanted to argue that he should stay, but really what help could he possibly be. Not to mention, this was clearly not his place, he knew nothing of what was going on and it was none of his business.
Straightening up he nodded "Very well" he said in an even voice, wanting this to be easy for Thorn, and the best way to do that would be to listen.
Leon made his way out of the warehouse, obviously avoiding Draconas as he glared at him when he passed by him.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

After Bowen had left Caleb took a deep sigh as he began to calm down, however this whole thing was bothering him and tears began to fall from his eyes. He wanted to admit the truth to Bowen but had a feeling the man would mearly laugh which he didn't want to hear either. The puppy could sence his agravation so got on the bed and layed close to Caleb for comfort. He looked at the pup and sighed then hugged the pup to him. "What to do..." he said outloud to himself.

Thorn was gllad when Leon agreed to go wait at the car he watched him closely as he walked by draconas then he looked at the man who aparently hadnt taken his eyes off of Thorn either.

Draconas had of corse ignored the human as Leon left. once he did though he walked closer to Thorn and looked him right in the eye. "so does he know?" he asked as he held a hand up only to have Thorn snap it away.

"No, and I don't plan to tell him, now finish taking inventory and leave."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen was mentally cursing himself, even once he was downstairs in the kitchen he still cursed himself, but he gave it a rest. Even though he feels like he had betrayed Calebs trust. He felt guilty for kissing him while he wasnt fully there. Filling up a glass for Caleb he madr sure to take his time getting back to Calebs room.

Leon finally made it to the car and he ran his hands through his hair and took in a deep breath, he didnt want to admit it, but he was shaken up. His hands were trembling pretty hard and his breathing sounded loud to bim, kicking one of the tires of the car, he turned his back to the car and leaned against it, taking in a deep breath and let it out slowly. With closed eyes he let his head fall back and rubbed the back of his neck again.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:52 pm
NuLova

Caleb sighed and he bit his lip. After awhile he slowly sat up and put his legs over the edge of the bed, his hands on his knees in fists as he tried to think on what to do.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Once back at Calebs room, Bowen made sure to knock on the door before opening it.
"Caleb, may I come in?" Bowen asked putting his hand against the door.

-

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:30 pm
NuLova

Caleb didnt even look up. He knew it was Bowen even before the man spoke. His heart pounded as he heard the ancient man's voice and he put a hand to his heart and took a deep breath and spoke lightly. "Come in Bowen"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Walking in Bowen noticed Caleb sitting on the bed with his head down. Without a word, Bowen walked over to him and knealed infront of his knees and placed his finger on Calebs chin, lifting his face to make eye contact with him "Whats wrong?" He asked him, still holding onto the glass of water.

-

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm
NuLova

Caleb didnt look up when Bowen walked into the room but when the man walked closer and lifted his chin to look up at him he bit his lip as his hands became tighter fists, after that he looked away. "I'm sorry Bowen, I'm so sorry."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen lifted his brow in question, leaning over to the side, he placed the glass of water on the nightstand "if youre going to apologize, then you should tell me why" Bowen replied as he stood up. All the while Bowen was yelling at himself that he should be the one apologizing.

-

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games