Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

He listened to them and blinked, "A house...The only thing out this far is...the old castle." He looked about the room then getting the feeling of an old style castle, turning around he noticed a window he shuffled over and peaked around a curtain and his eyes widened at the view but he was indeed in the castle he looked back, only then noticing two of them leaving but two remaining. At this point the pain was becoming unbearable, he slowly inched his way back over to the bed and got on it keeping his eyes on the two. After he had layed himself back on his back he glanced away and removed his hand from his side. "Careful where you touch." he said. by now he noticed just how vulnerable he was, he was completely naked and wounded. He found his cheeks flushing a little. "Do you have any pants I could wear?" he said finally glancing over at the only other being in the room. Arion.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leina gave the male on the bed a small nod "I will be as carefull as I possibly can" she said and walked over to the bed "but it will still hurt alittle, no matter what I do" she quietly added in. Shortly after Leina walked in with the tea that Melinda had asked for and the supplies.

Arion looked over at the male as he laid down, and nodded when asked for some pants, "Why certainly" he replied and stopped Leina before she could walk out, he then looked over at the male again "but given that you are smaller than me, they might fit you a bit loose" he said and looked over to Leina asking for any comfortable pants that could fit him. With a bow Leina walked out of the room and did as asked, surely she would find something, either in the masters clothing, or from someone in the staff.

For the mean time, Arion went to the walk in closet in the room and took out a sparebedcover from the way back and took it over to the bed, covering the male from foot to waist, not because he thought the male tro be cold, but more for the males peace of mind, he, himself, would not like to be bare as a newborn, infront of strangers.

Melinda continued to carefully examine the dragons body searching for any other wound, but found only the broken ribs.
She then grabbed the cup of tead and held it up to the male "Drink, this will help ease the pain" she said, helping him up to an upright position to be able to drink the tea, but she hadnt pushed him up enough to cause pain in his ribs.
She then went back to help the male down, moving over to his biggest wound, she looked up at the dargon, her stare a little worried "This will be painfull, but I promise it will heal faster" she said with worry.

Arion remained in the room for the sake of his healer, he didnt have anything against the male, but creatures can, and will, act out in pain, he didnt want soemthing to happen to the small feline.
For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
Sooooooo sorry it took me this long sweatdrop

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 pm
NuLova
It's alright.

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He watched him wondering why he was willing to give him his own clothes but decided not to question it. "Doesn't matter that's fine." He seethed through his teeth then, by then the pain was unbearable he closed his eyes. "I should of known better then to go hunting in my human form." he thought to himself, flinching every now and then as the women touched him. After a moment he felt himself being covered and slowly opening his eyes he noticed Arion draping a bedspread over him he blinked. "Um, thanks..."

This was very off to him, being catered to like this he wondered if they would want something in return, he knew of only one thing he could do. That is if they were willing to let him use the kitchen he could make them something to eat. He supposed he could ask later. When the women handed him the cup he took it and lifting his head up a little he sniffed it briefly before slowly sipping it. After it was gone he put his head back down and closed his eyes and flinched again and ended up clenching the bedspread a little bit, and growled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well then" he said with a nod when the male said it didnt matter, "and you are very much welcome, I doubt you wanted to be bare infront of us" he said before standing back once more.
Melinda looked up and flinche a little "Im sorry" she quietly said as Arion stepped forward when the male growled.
"Its okay sire, its something to be expected" Melinda said as she continued working on the dragons wound.

During that time, Leina had walked in, with her she had a loose pair of warm pants and gave them Arion when he held his hands out, "Is there something else you desire at the moment?" Leina asked Arion, who shook his head.
"Not at the moment, thank you Leina" Arion said before the female bowed and walked back out to start preparing for dinner.

"Sire, might you help me lift his torso?" Melinda asked after a while, all she needed now was to bandage up the male.
With a nod, Arion placed the pants on one of the bed corners and helped
Melinda "Brace yorself" Arion said towards the male, slipping his arms under the dragons body, placing one knee on the bed he carefully and slowly lifted the body so that Melinda could wrap around it.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Right now, he was trying his best not to lash out, he knew in his mind that they weren't trying to hurt him but he had never been treated for a wound before so all of this felt odd. He glanced at the door when one of the previous people came in with pants he flinched again then heard the healer speak to the other man in the room he blinked. "Their going to lift me...oh dear god that's going to hurt."

He looked over at the other man and then tightly shut his eyes and braced himself, he felt hands under his body and then felt his middle being lifted off the bed he clenched his teeth and the bedspread, just a small amount of movement was pure agony and is showed on his face, he whimpered and growled. He wanted this over quickly both so the pain would stop but also so he wouldn't lose himself and lash out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked down at the dragons face, the pain etched into every line, in the way his eyebrows were pulled down tightly, Arion truly felt sorry for the male, he had had his own wounds before, but he cant say that he has felt something this painfull, in all of the years hes been around.

"Thank you sire, you can lay him back down" Melinda said after she finished wrapping the males middle section.
With a nod, Arion slowly lowered the male, once he was flat on his back, Arion removed his arms from under the dragon.

"Very well, mister dragon, I will continue bringing you a special type of tea that will help with the pain, until you fully heal. Ive never healed a dragon before so I am not quite sure how long it will take you to heal. But until then I shall take care of you to my best ability" she quietly said giving the, a bow "for now, I think it best for you to finish the tea, and get some rest" she added in, grabbing the cup of tea, she held it up to him again "please, it will ease the pain a little" Melinda finished saying.
Next to the small feline stood Arion, silently watching.
It was true he was extremly curiouse about the dragon, he wanted to ask questions, but right now their main priority was helping the dragon heal.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:14 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The time seemed to drag on for him, the pain was getting more and more unbearable. When the women said that she was finished and he felt himself being lowered the pain started to slowly subside, he was only half paying attention to what was being said. Right now all he wanted to do was sleep. He glanced over at her after a moment though since she helped him sit up again and was holding the same cup from before. He looked from her to the cup then slowly drank it until it was gone. "Thanks, I'm tired now though." He looked from one to the other contemplating this then finally he looked down. "And you can just call me Kamen." He had thought long and hard about weather or not to give them his name but after thinking about it he probably figured it was best to and besides it was better then being called "dragon" the whole time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Melinda nodded in understanding when Kamen said he was tired "It it understandable, I might not have seen what happened, but it is completly clear that you need a couple days of rest" Melinda quietly said, holdingh onto the now empty cup.

Melinda and Arion nodded, giving a lsight bow "It is a pleasure Kamen.My name is Arion, I am the master in this home" Arion said speaking up first and then looked at Melinda, when she took a step forward.
"I am Melinda, a servant and healer to Master Arion" she quietly stated.
Arion placed a hand on Melindas shoulder and gave
her a nod, as she began turning to leave Arion looked back at Kamen "You shall remain our guest, if there is anything you need, please let us know, there is always someone awake and up here" Arion then pointed a thick rope that seemed to belong to a curtain, but was closer to the bed "pull that lever, a bell wull rung downstairs and someone will be up here in a short while. We shall let you rest now" Arion said giving Kamen one last bow before turning to the door.

Elementis_dragon
Sooooooo sorry it took me this long sweatdrop

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm
NuLova
S'alright

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded to both as they acknowledged themselves a part of him felt relieved he knew some people by name. As the female left the room and Arion remained he felt a strange sensation around the room he shrugged off as simply being tired. He looked at the rope and nodded at it tiredly then looked back at him "I'll ring it if I absolutely have to. I'm grateful for what you've done I don't want to be a burden anymore then I have to."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion stopped and smiled as he looked over his shoulder at the male that lay on the bed "I am glad to hear that. But truly you are no burden, it is not often that we get surprise visitors, especially ones we like" Arion said before turning back to the door, "now, sleep well Kamen, we shall see you in the morning" Arion said bowing once more, before finaly stepping out of the room and into the hall, he, himself was feeling tired, and was ready for some sleep.
Walking down the halls, he knew each painting and every other little detail of the castle, he had loved when he first came across it, and he even now he believed that he would always love this home.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as Arion left then he looked up at the ceiling he was glad to finally be alone to his thoughts for a moment, but they unfortunately did not last long for his tiredness came over him in such force that he fell right to sleep before he had the chance to truly think of anything. He slept pretty peacefully, he had a few pain stabs during the night but they didn't last long, one of them he was tempted to call someone but decided against it and simply waited through the pain.

By the morning rise Kamen was still fast asleep though by now he had calmed down and wasn't feeling anymore pain and was calmly sleeping, one hand lay at his side while the other across his chest his head turned facing the door but he was laying flat across his back his chest slowly rising and falling in calm rhythm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion made sure that all of the preparations for the next day were ready, after speaking one last time to the staff members, after petting the dogs, he walked upstairs to his own rooms, walking past the guest room Kamen was in he continued walking down the long hall, past the library, and down to his quarters. Once inside he let out a sigh and pushed a hand through his long hair as he closed his eyes, a Dargon, they had a dragon under ther roof. and ice dragon to be exact, he looked over his shoulder at the door and thought of going down to the library.
He had books of all places, and scrolls, he also had records of everything and everyone he had come across, including every war that he had been too.
As he continued looking over hsi shoulder, almost looking through the door, but instead he let out a sigh and shook his head.
Instead he began removing his clothes and going towards the bathroom, he was partially naked as he filed the tub with hot water, modern plumbing, the only thing he truly approaved of, he quietly thought as he finished stripping before getting in.

Thirty minutes lster he was out and towel drying his hair, walking to the bed he didnt bother putting any close on as he climbed onto the bed.

Once morning came, the servants were already buisy, they always got up before Arion, while Melinda prepared the special tea for Kamen, and a different one for Arion, nLeina on the other hand was preparing breakfast for both of them as Bowen wentr to light up many of the fireplaces in the castle to help keep it warm.
Before checking on Arion, Bown went to Kamen's room and knocked on the door waiting for a reply.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:26 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He was having a peaceful dream but one that faded and was soon forgotten the moment he heard noises around him. Like turning off a television the image faded and all he saw was the blank screen of the back of his eyelids. He tiredly opened his eyes and heard a light rapping noise someone to check on him maybe? He moved his head and looked up at the ceiling again. "Who...is it...?" he asked tiredly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen stood outside the door "Its I sire, Bowen, I was with master Arion last night before they healed you" the butler stated, keeping his hands behind his back and his back straight he stared at the wooden panels on the door, and like all the other doors in the house, the woood had a beautiful carving on it, the one on the guest room that Kamen was staying in, was a of a leapaored laying on a thick branch.

There were many other doors that had carvings on the door, the biggest doors, being that bing that of Master Aions bedroom as well as the library.
"Sire would you like me to let you rest a little more?" Bowen asked noticing the tiredness in the males voice.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He was slowly waking up, to the point where his mind was starting to wonder where he was for he had forgotten. He looked around the room tiredly and then slowly the memories of the previous day's events returning to him. He cursed to himself again when he remembered he had hunted in his human form and now he had broken ribs he had never been wounded like this before. He looked back at the door and felt helpless he couldn't sit up, he couldn't move around or do anything without causing him pain. He felt like all he could do was sleep but now he was awake and wasn't feeling sleepy anymore. "Is it...morning?" he asked, considering the curtains in the room were still closed it was still hard to tell.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces