Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Bowen looked down at his watch "It is nine in the mornig. I came to check up on you before going to master Arion's room" Bowen stated "Is there anything that you need?" Bowen asked calmly.

Bowen would have walked right on in, but he did not know how Kamen would react, so instead he waited patiently outside.
Downstairs breakfast had been served and placed on trays, Melinda grabbed the tray that was ment for Kamen, all the food on it was soft in both texture and taste so that the taste between the food and the tea would not clash.
"Why dont you take that up to Kamen, Ill take this to Master Arion" Leina said, getting a nod from Melinda before both of them began walking out of the kitchen to the foyer and up the steps.
Melinda stepped next to Bowen when she saw that he was stadning at the door to Kamens temporary room.
"Is he awake?, she quietly asked and got a nod from Bowen, behind them, Leina walked straight to Arions room and gave the door a small knock announcing her presence before walking in "Sire, youre breakfast is here" she said without looking up, knowing that the master would berely be changing at the moment. Going over to the coffee table she carefully set the tray down.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:27 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"Nine in the morning..." he thought with surprise. With the curtains blocking out most if not all the light he was surprised it was that late normally by now he was already up and hunting. He looked towards the ceiling at Bowen's second question and thought about it but as soon as he thought about weather or not he wanted to sleep more his stomach growled. He sighed then, he suppose it would do no good to try and go back to sleep now, what with being wide awake and now hungry he would not be able to return to his dream show just yet. "No I am hungry though." he stated, not aware that by then Melinda was outside the door with food for him already.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well then sir" Bowen said and slowly opened the door, stepping to the side to let Melinda in.
Melinda gave a small bow before stepping "Good morning mister Kamen" she said ad walked forward, setting the tray down on the bedside table she looked over at Kamen "Would you allow me to check on your wounds?" she asked him, her hands resting over her lap, waiting for Kamens reply, Bowen, walked up next the Melinda, keeping her company in case anything happened.

Arion nodded hs thanks "Is Kamen awake?" Arion asked going to the coffee table and picked up the tea, taking a drink from it "I would like to know how he is doing" Arion said standing straight.
Leina nodded "Yes Bowen and Melinda are in there right now" Melinda reported.
"Thank you" he said before dismissing her, as he sat down on one of the wing chairs and began eating, wondering what there was to do today.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:39 pm
NuLova
Sorry it took so long sweatdrop

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked over at the two as they entered. Already the smell of the food made his stomach growl more, He looked at it then to Melinda when she asked to look at his wound he blinked then nodded a little then returned his attention to the food.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Thank you sir" Melinda said as she neared him and leaned down, "Im going to pull down the bed covers,and feel your sides, probably poke a little at it, okay?" she said before grabbing it and pulling it down to his waist, she then lightly ran her fingers over his side first, before adding the slightest bit of presure to it, feeling were the ribs were broken.
But having had heard the stomach growl from before, she didnt last long, the food tray had little legs at the bottom that were helpful so that Kamen could remain in bed and still eat.
"The broken ribs still feel the same as they did yesterday" she quietly said "here allow me to help you sit up so that you may eat" Melinda said stepping up to Kamens shoulders, slipping an arm under his shoulders to help sit him up, before setting the tray over his lap "the tea is the same kind as yesterdays, and it has been sweetened a little, I hope you like it" she said.

Elementis_dragon
Its okay I should be apologizing too, sorry I took this long sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen flinched at Malinda's touch. He closed his eyes and growled a little, after she stopped touching and then helped him sit up he seethed with pain again and panted a little he was just not used to this much pain. He looked at the food once it was placed in front of him still surprised by the service he was getting, he looked up at her and smiled a bit. "I'm not picky it should be fine. Thank you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 pm
NuLova
User Image
The Demon Arion

Melinda apologized when he growled but smiled when he said he was not picky "I am glad to hear that." she quietly said "please drink the ta first, you will bee much comfortable once the pain is gone" she sujjested nodding at the cup.
"Its seems that everything here will be okay" Bowne said stepping forward and bowing once more "now if you excuse me young sire, I will be on my way to check up on master Arion" Bowen infromed, before standing back up "is there a message you would like me to pass on to the master?" Bowen asked Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:48 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen's mind hat been the tea and the food. When Bowen asked about if he had any messages to pass on he thought for a moment to see if anything came to mind. He then thought of something he looked up then. "My um...belongings are still in the forest...I was wondering if someone could go and get them? I was staying in a small cave at the base of one of the mountains."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded at Kamer "Very well sire, we shall go and retrive your belongings as soon as possible" Bowen said wth a final bow before excusing himself and walking to Arions room.

Melinda looked down at Kamen, "would you like some help?" Melinda asked Kamen clsaping her hands infront of her.

Bowen had gone to Arions room "Sire, who should we send to retrive your guest belongings?" Bowen asked as Arion finished eating his breakfast, sitting back he crossed his legs at the knea and was finishing his tea as he thought, who would be good to send.
"Send Caleb, he's the fastest male we have" Arion said looking up at Bowen, after the male had reported on Kamen and Melinda.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:57 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Melinda then at his food then back up and lightly shook his head. "No I can take it from here thanks." he said as he picked up first the tea and drank it. Then worked on the meal. It was pretty good he had to admit. Now he was curious about the kitchens.

In the meantime the man Arion sent, Caleb had left the castle after getting word of his mission he headed for the mountain's base, it was a bit windy outside that day so he had his face covered with a cloak he had around him. He ran at a pretty fast pace also, not getting tired in the least.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:12 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Melinda gave him a smile and nodded "Very well then, I shall return for the dishes later" she said giving him a small bow before walking out of the room.
Going down the hall to the stairs she gave a small bow to some of the passing staff, and petted one of the guard dogs that was probably heading to the masters room.

After handing the tray to Bowen, Arion walked out of his room and walked down to Kamens, knocking on the door he anounced his presence before walking in to the room "Hello Kamen, how are you this morning?" Arion asked walking up to the room.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen didn't look up when their was a knock he kept eating. When Arion entered though he blinked and looked up at him. "Oh...I'm um fine..." eh said as he looked at the food then back up at him. "Thanks for everything." he repeated, he felt like he couldn't say it enough.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled at Kamen "Im glad to hear you are doing better. Those are some fairly bad wounds that you have received" Arion said as he looked down at him, and nodded when he was thanked "you are very much welcome" he said.

"If you need anything, please let me know"
Arion said "I will be in the library, if you want to ask me something, as one of the staff members and they will go and get me" he said before turning to the door. Arion didnt know what to ask the male, but he did know that he wanted Kamen fully healed before he began questioning him, he wanted to know about Kamen iin general.
Not to mention that even he, as a three hundred year old male, notice Kamen to be attractive.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:56 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched him still trying to understand in his mind why Arion, a perfect stranger, would want to help him. As the man started to leave Kamen thought of something. "Did...you get the message bout my belongings?" he asked, wanting to make sure someone was going to get them it would give him a peace of mind.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked over back at Kamen, and smiled giving him a small nod "Yes, we sent Caleb our fastest male.Your thinqs will arrive here momentarily" he replied and then turned back around on his heal as he looked at Kamen and tilted his head in thought, seeming almost childlike as his eyes let out a small light of curiosity "How long does it take yo-" he began saying but then reword his question not wanting to sound offensice by saying 'your kind' "...how long does it take you to usually heal?" he finaly asked, seeming truly curiouse.
"I have information in nearly every species, yet my knowledge on dragons is very thin, especially on ice dragons" he said and looked like he wanted to grab a chair and sit next to Kamen just to keep questioning him.
Catching himself, he closed his eyes and cleared his throat reminding himself to behave, "Ill let you finish your breakfast" he said.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas