Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

When Caleb replied, Bowen opened the door and walked in, closing it for Calebs privacy.
"Here" he said holding out the cup for Caleb once he reached the tub "Its thick so dont try to chug it" he warned, keeping his eye level above Calebs head, though nudity did not bother him, Caleb was still human, and from what he had learned from dealing with humans was that they practically demanded their privacy.

Arion shrugged at Kamens question
"Seeing how my mind is having troubles settling down, right now would be nice" he replied and shrugged once more "but, it is up to you, I do not want you to feel pressured into speaking of your past" he added in.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:42 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked towards the floor. "Well it's not that I don't want to just..." he looked up and rubbed the back of his head. "Their isnt much of my past to tell, and I wouldnt even know where to start from." He bit his lip then looked out the window where it was obviously still snowing. "Not o mention pretty secluded." He had a frown on his face then as he thought back on the moments in his life when he would spend it alone in his room looking outside when the weather was nice and beautiful and he was forbidden to go outside. "Only time I was ever aloud to go outside was when their was weather like this where no one would see me." he blurted out compleastly forgetting that Arion was in t he room with him and in earshot.

Caleb didn't say a word at he sat up more and took the cup and sipped on it when he felt well enough to start speaking again he glanced up at him a bit. "Thank you...Sir Bowen..."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded at Caleb "You are welcome young Caleb" he said and gave him a small bow "I will be outside if you anything else" he said and turned around once more.

Arion watched Kamen as he spoke, and slightly tilted his head to the side when he said he had never been let outside when there was nice weather.
"Why were you not allowed outside?" Arion asked looking up at Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:33 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at him and blinked then he looked down and he sighed. "My father was afraid I would turn dragon and scare everyone because my scales are black."

Caleb looked up at him "Sir Bowen?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"I am sorry that you were not allowed outside, that you were practically forced into hiding because of what you were"
Arion said, for some unknown reason he wanted to get up and hug him. Letting out a sigh he looked down at his hands "I know how it feels to be forced to hide all the time" he quietly added in.

"Yes Caleb?" Bowen asked before walking out.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:34 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shrugged at this. "its okay I learned to live with it, and left my home when I was old enough."

Caleb bit his lip "How...how did I get back?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Ario nodded
"I do hope things have gone better for you since then" he quietly said looking down at his hands.

Bowen had his hand on the door knob "The one you tried to kill did."he said "Kamen carried you back here and the first thing he did was take you to Master Arion" Bowen said looking over his shoulder at Calleb, before walking out of the bathroom once more.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:51 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"yes and no." Kamen said he looked at Arion smiling a little. "but thats to be expected, living and traveling on ones own is bound to have ups and downs. " he smiled at Arion then, and very sincerely said. "and right now I would say this, living here, is an up moment for me. So I felt like saying thanks by making you some of my own rustic cooking." he finished nodding towards the plate then looking outside thinking for a moment then he looked down "although..." he said as he gently put his mug on the table and stared at his reflection from the tea. "if, their was something else you wanted instead..." he said, " I do owe you a great deal of gratitude."

Caleb blinked in surprise, and after Bowen walked out he looked down still shocked, why would the dragon save him? Especially since he attacked him, he put his hand to his head trying to make sence of it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:53 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion carefully listened to Kamen as he spoke, warmth suddenly grew in his chest when the dragon said that living here was an up for him.
"Im glad you feel that way, and I hope it stays like that for a while" Arion said, smiling once more when Kamen nodded at the food"I appreciate this meal. Thank you" Arion replied, his voice was honest and warm, for some reason this simple action, was one of the nicest things that has been done for him in a while.
When Kamen asked if there was something else he could do, Arion shook his head
"When I helped you, I did not expect anything in return. And that remains the same. The only things I will accept form you, is what you are more than willing to give without being asked for it" Arion replied.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:35 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at him, a bit surprised by his comment, he half expected Arion to want to pounce him, then again he might have been trying to contain himself so he let it go he smied and nodded then picked his mug back up. "Well then I shall let you enjoy your meal, it's getting late and I should get some sleep."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Thank you Kamen" Arion said once more "I really do appreciate this" he added in, he couldnt seem to say anything else, but it was true, the food that was always cooked for him, was well, from the cook or Bowen, and that was because it was their job. Kamen might be cooking under the cook as an apprentice, but he was not asked to cook for him.
"Sleep well Kamen, I hope tomorrow will be another up for you" Arion said, remaining in his seat, worried that if he got up, he would break his promise to the dragon.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:28 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen stopped at the door and looked back at him his hand on the doorknob. "You should get some sleep too." he opened the door then and smiled more at the man. "And I dont doubt that I will Master Arion. Good night." he tipped his head in a little bow then left the room closing the door behind him. After that he headed for his own room.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled at Kamen and nodded at the same time the dragon did. Once he hear the door click in place he let out a sigh.
He had really wanted to approach the male, but he didnt know why, he closed his eyes, hoping that would help him a little bit.
But, it didnt, if anything he pictured Kamen under him, and that caused him to open his eyes just as quickly as he had closed them. He rubbed his face as he felt his cheeks warm up. Letting out another sigh, he focused on the food and decided to eat what Kamen had cooked for him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:58 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Once back in his room Kamen closed and locked the door he let out a sigh and shivered a bit, a part of him had been expecting Arion to pounce on him and when he didn't he did his best to hold back his reliefe about it. He slowly stripped down and taking the knife he still had he sat on the bed and stared at it, before placing it on his bedside and laying down falling asleep instantly.

After being in the tub untill he was all prny Caleb finally shifted in the water and slowly sat up and attempted to pull himself out. He found a towel and wrapped himself, he coughed a few times after this.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Once Arion was done eating, he looked down at the plates, and sat still for a moment, he wanted to make sure he wouldnt go to Kamens room. Taking in a deep breath, he got up once he believed he was ready. Grabbing the plates, he walked out of his room and headed down to the kitchen, swallowing a lump in his throat when he passed by Kamens door, but glad that he managed to continue walking forward without turning.

Bowen tilted his head when he heard water splashing around and Caleb cough "You okay in there?" he asked once more, prepared to go in if he had to.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games