Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

By this tim Kamen's lungs were screming for air, he pulled his lips from Arions and was panting and his face still red, he glanced away for a moment he was feeling embarressed that his body was reacting the way it was.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion was panting, his face also red,but not because he was embarrassed, but because he was getting hot and bothered., Even though Kamen turned his face away, he didn't push him away. Leaning down he kissed Kamens neck again, running his teeth over his neck teasingly, he kept their bodies close.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:33 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes and his head tilted back a bit as he gasped out loud again his body shook and then he bit his lip, this was actually starting to become unbearable. Between his body reacting, but also the heat, Kamen wasnt sure how much more he could take. His hands, by instinct reached up and he put them to Arion's chest and he pushed, not alot just enough so their chests had some distance between them, his legs were shaking by this point.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion paused at Kamens neck, feeling how he pushed him away a little.
Pulling back enough to look him in the eyes, Arion placed a hand on his neck, and kept the other hands fisted at the door above Kamen's head "You want me to stop?" Arion asked. Personally he didnt want to, he wanted to continue, he actually wanted more. But it went against him to force himself on any one. His fingers were softly massaging the edge of his hair line at his neck, and his eyes were still burning with lust, but he was still fighting. He was fighting to control it, but he was also fighting his urge to let it free, to let it take over.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up at Arion he blinked and gulped a bit. By now his body was trembling and he was trying his best to calm down but despite Arion turning the heat off he could still feel the heat from the Elemental. He bit his lip and glanced down "I...dont know..." he said truthfully, what Arion was doing felt good to him but at the same time it was so strange, after all they were both men.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He was quiet for a minute as he looked at Kamen, moving his hand, he placed it under his chin and moved Kamens head up, forcing him to look into his own eyes, ,leaning down Arion kissed him softly, but he quickly deepened it, he wasnt just kissing him because he wanted to, but he also wanted to see Kamens reaction.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:56 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked as his head was tilted back and Arion kissed him, this time much deeper thrn before he blinked and by instinct closed his eyes his face turned red, he inhaled with his nose and found himself moaning a little bit, confused as hell right now but he would roll with it, not really sure why.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was surprised to say the least as he heard Kamen moan. Hearing that moan made the inside f him heat up. He couldnt fight it, he wanted to apologize, but, he couldnt, he kissed him again just as deeply, but this time he lightly nipped his bottom lip, actually expecting him to push him away.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen didnt know how to react, although when Arijon bit his bottom lip he blinked and pulled his head away and gave him a confused look on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Heh...thats what I thought" Arion quietly said, he almost sounded, sad. Pulling back he dropped his arms, "I suggest you leave before I do that again" he said nodded at the door behind Kamen.
His eyes then became hooded "Because I can assure you, me bitting you will happen again if I get the chance." he said, his voice deep, and just as lust filled as his eyes.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked, Arion was upset now, he looked down not sure what to say or do. He bit his lip then stepping sideways he reached his hand for the handle, with a shaky hand he opened it just enough to slowly slip out, about halfway put the door he spoke lightly. "Im sorry..." his voice had a hint of guilt to it, he then left the room and closed the door, he leaned on the door then and put a hand to his face. After a moment of thinking he then turned to smoke, letting the last of his clothes on the floor the smoke floated off, found a way outside through a crack of the frount door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion felt, bad, he felt guilthy, he could see what Kamen was feeling not only because of his face, but because of his body temperature.
Once Kamen left and closed the door behind, Arion walked back to the fireplace, glad that Kamen had not noticed what had been going down bellow his waist....or at least he hoped Kamen had not noticed. He had guessed at what Kamen wanted, a female. Thats what Kamen wanted, and he? Well he wasnt it. Arion let out another sigh and closed his eyes, and just like that, there seemed to be an explosion in the room. All the heat Arion had taken in, needed out, all that energy.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The fog floated into the air, turned to dragon and flew off. When Kamen was a distance aways from the castle he landed on a bare mountian and layed down in the snow and curled into a ball. Kamen looked towards the castle then, trying to think about what had happened, and what was happening now. He had a blank look on his face as he tried to think.

Caleb woke, he heard it, the explosion he sat up and blinked and looked at the door. "Master Arion?" he said to himself, wondering what had heppened for Arinon to explode.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Inside the giant stone room Arion let his breath out on a slow exhale. The room seemed to be glowing, but it was because of how hot the stone walls had become.
Once more Arion took in a deep breath and let it out on a slow exhale. That little session had added energy to his already burning body. He was healthier than he had been in years, and he could feel it. Feel the strength running through his veins. He also realised that it would be best for him to avoid Kamen, in his current state he was probable to pounce on him and try to make out. Right now, his body was coursing with energy, and that energy affected everything, including how quickly or easily he got hot and bothered, he did not want to force himself on Kamen. He would be like this for a couple of days, most likely a week.
Rubbing his forehead, his eyebrow twitched, "Dont know if it ticks me off that the vampires and I have this in common" he quietly grumbled, remembering his encounter with one over a hundred years ago. He had witnessed a vampire feed, and after his feeding session, the vampire male had been aroussed for quite some while.
Glaring at the spot right in front of him, for the first time, he could say he hated this side effect.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen finally couldnt take it and he closed his eyes to try and calm his brain and not think about what had happened. The second he did though he regreted it, an image came to his head, of the experance thtat had just happened but the memory of knowing how arroused Arion had been during that time made Kamen's eyes snap open and he lifted his head and groaned as he shook it. Why was he thinking about this? He let out a sigh and put his head back to the ground and covered his head with his wing and groaned, he wold not get any sleep for awhile.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games