Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

The heat could be felt trough the other side of the door. The heat was strong enough that anyone who passed by it would not think that it was winter, to them it would feel like summer. And inside, if anyone walked in, they would truly feel like they had walked in through the gates of Hades, and Arion was quietly trying to lower his energy.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:30 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Since Kamen coudltn get sleep, he gave up and sighing again he stood up and finally went flying to clear his head some more.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen looked over his shoulder from his seat, it has been really calm around the mansion as of lately. And he could even feel the heat coming from the underground ballroom.
So Arion was really doing that bad hunh? Bowen looked back down at his book, he was ashamed that he had not noticed until Caleb brought it up. Narrowing his eyes he placed his elbows on the table and interlaced his fingers, he knows hes been distracted, but to be distracted enough to not notice how bad Arion had been doing.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was gone all day, it was dark by the time he appeared again by the castle, he turned to the fog form and it slowly flew into the room and then Kamen turned back to Human form. He shuffled to the bed and layed down not bothering to get nder the covers.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen did his final round for the night, going down to the servant quartes to check up on them, make sure everyone was okay and or asleep, Caleb was the last he check up on, somewhat expecting him to be asleep because of his current state.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb was still u, he had been ecver sence the explosion woke him up. he was sitting it bed looking at a book, which usually wasnt like him, he wasnt into reading but he had nothing better to do.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Noticing the glowing light of a candle, Bowen lifted a brow in question and opened the door a little more peeking in, until he saw Caleb up and reading,
"Well isnt this a sight" he quietly said "i didnt expect you to be up, or reading. You should be a sleep, it is late and you are still sick" Bowen said, a little concerned for the youngsters well being.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up at the door at Bowen and blinked. "Oh...Sir Bowen..." he closed the book and sat it in his lap then rubbed his eyes a bit. "I couldnt sleep."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded at Calebs reply "Ah, so it was Master Arion that prevented you from sleeping" he said with understanding,"I let you get back to your reading then" he added with a nod, as he turned ready to walk out of the room.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Sir Bowen..." Caleb said stopping the man from leaving. "Is...Master Arion okay...?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Stoping, Bowen smiled at the concern in Calebs voice, for Arions well being.
He looked over his shoulder at Caleb and smiled a little "Dont worry about him, he just got.....his batteries recharged, in a way. This isnt the first time it happens. And its actually quite normal. So rest easy Caleb, Master Arion will be fine." he replied.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked down then nodded as he looked back up at Bowen, the man knew the Master a lot longer then he did so he accepted this answer. He yawned and rubbed his eyes again. "I guess I'll get some sleep then. Good night Sir Bowen."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:02 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well, young Caleb, may you sleep well and goodnight" Bowen replied with a small bow, before walking out of his room and softly closing the door behind him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The following week on Kamen was diffucult, he went to the kitchen's every morning and helped the Chef prepare meals for the day but then after that lost the desire to do much else, he would return to his room whenever he had free time and stay their. He asked someone to bring him books from the Library and spent the time reading those and thinking on what he shold do. He made sure to avoid Arion since he still felt bad for bailing on him, even though what they had been doing confused the hell out of him.

Caleb by this time was feeling better, he also stuck to his room not wanting to run into Kamen, bur found out from one of the other workers that Kamen had been keeping to himself lately.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:36 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen ran his errands, just like any other days, studiously ignoring the awkwardness that permeated the mansion air.
Quite frankly it got on his nerves, everyone was old enough to get over it, yet, they all prefered to avoid each other like some awkward teenagers. Letting out a huff of air, he got some of the workers to team up and clean the outside of the mansion, it was still cold, and there was snow packed on the ground, but he rather get that out of the way before another storm hit.

Outside, Arion was walking, his footsteps softened the snow they landed on, almost melting it. For the past week he has been taking these walks, it helped cool his body off, even if it took a while, though the main reason was to give Kamen space. And to give his body time to stop reacting the way it did to just the thought of Kamen.
He was quite a distance away from the mansion that it could no longer be seen through or over the treetops.
And he was at the garden, The Princess's garden. He had spent so much time here, the garden was in full bloom, looking like it was in the middle of spring. Sitting at the fountain he placed his hands in the water, and didnt even flinch at how ice cold it was, no, what he did, was let his hands rest in the water, begining his cooling cycle there.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games