Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:51 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked outside and frowned, this was perfect flying weather, sighing he stood up and turning to fog he flew outside then turned dragon and went for a flight, he needed air to clear his head and this was the perfect day to do it.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

As Arion let the cold seep in through his fingertips, he could feel his temperature drop quickly. As it dropped he looked up at the statue of the Masters daughter. He couldnt help but smile at it, in the statues palms, a pair of colorful finches had set up their nest once more. As the female sat on the eggs, the small male would come and go, adding to the nest, making it bigger.
And Kamen popped into his mind as he watched the finches, lowering his stare he let out a sigh and pulled back his hands and sat there, his finger slightly trembled at how cold they had become, but he didnt pay them much attention to them.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen kept flying, he soon noticed the small garden of the statues of the same women, he glanced down and noticed Arion he blinked then and stopped on the air and looked down feeling bad all over again he looked away and groaned then turned in another direction and flew off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion was quiet, and he didnt look up as felt a cold body temperature pass over head. He acted as if nothing had happened and just looked up at the statue once more.
He was sucked into the past, remembering what had happened after the ball that he had secretly attended too.

The Master had had, many meetings with some of the other nobles. And every time Arion had seen their eyes, the looks in their fake smug smiles. Arion had been disgusted by them, but like always had to play the polite servant boy. He had carried their luggage, their bags, had been yelled at to be careful, had been treated like garbage by them, and had heard them speak of the Master and his family, especially of his children. And all the time they spoke of his daughter, they spoke of her as if she was some wounded show horse. And everytime he had, to fight the urge to set fire to their "Precious belongings''.

Arion placed his elbows on his knees, intertwined his fingers and placed his lips against them as he remembered.

When the party came too, he had taken one of the Masters, son's suits, lucky him, many people wore a mask, and he took one as well. Thus being able to attend the party and no one the wiser. He had done it to help the Princess smile, and he was glad he did, he remembered watching her from a distance for a while, and saw her saddened face.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:49 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen flew for awhile and he was so glad he did, it helped him clear his head and he sighed he had made up his decision. After returning to the castle he dressed for travel and making sure he had all his bags he turned to go, stopping when he noticed the knife Arion had given him still on the nightstand. Frowning he looked away from it knowing it was best to leave that behind. He left the room and headed for the front door's denying help from anyone who offered to carry his bags. Once outside he looked around but then noticed Bowen, knowing it was best to tel someone he walked up to him. "Sir Bowen?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was helping a lad that had slipped, slowly lowering him, he heard his name being called and was a little surprised any one was looking for him. Looking over to the left he saw that it was Kamen.
Once the lad had his feet flat on the ground, he jumped down himself and landed close to Kamen "Yes young dragon?" Bowen asked walking over to him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kmen watched Bowen then he looked at the butler as he walked over to him. "Have you seen Master Arion?" he asked, knowing full well the master was not in the mansion but he figured it best to pretend he didn't know right now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"The Master has been leaving early every day, my guess, the secret garden of his" Bowen said tapping his chin in thought.
"Is something the matter?" Bowen asked as he looked down at Kamen why he was asking for him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shook his head then. "No, nothings the matter, I was just getting ready to leave." he looked down. "I thought I should tell Arion but if he's not home then I suppose it's best."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was quiet for a minute as he listened to Kamen, but, he lowered his head in understanding "Very well." he quietly said, He knew what had happened between them, or had guessed more like it.
"If you are leaving, then I wish you the best" he said, placing his hand over his chest and bowed "may you find what you are searching for" he said in earnest.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at him then picked up his bag. "Thank you for everything, tell Arion that will you?" he turned to go heading for where he knew the road was but then stopped and looked down. "And also tell Arion I'm sorry." he finished with guilt to his tone, he then continued walking.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled at Kamen, and reached forward before he could get to far, and placed his hand on Kamens head "You will be missed, it was a pleasure to have you around KAmen....well for most of us" he said with a warm smile, before letting him go. "Ill make sure to pass on your message to Master Arion" he added in with a nod.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen stopped when he felt Bowen's hand on his head he blinked and looked down again he closed his eyes he had to keep his reason for leaving in perspective. The longer he stayed the harder it was for Arion. Not only that but Kamen just didn't know if he was enough for the man, after all he didn't even know what he wanted. When Bowen removed his hand from his head he looked up and nodded. "Thank you" he said lightly and then continued onward for the road.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Standing in silence, Bowen stuck his hands in his pockets and watched Kamen walk away.
He was there until Kamen could no longer be seen, and he lowered his stare, letting out a quiet sigh, he rubbed his hand over his head.
He felt bad, he really did. Arion was like a little brother to him, but he also knew how the elemental worked, so he knew Arion wouldnt have stopped Kamen, no matter ow much he wanted to. Despite his nature.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen felt terrible for this, a part of him felt he should tell Arion himself but knew it might be best if they didn't see each other right now. He kept walking even when it turned to night, he spent the day mapping the best route to the road when he was flying and he wanted to make it to then without stopping.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games