Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
1x1 Yaoi RP search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:02 pm
Okay so I am searching for a Seme to RP with and will do almost any pairings but there is one pairing that I really want to do and that is Mafia BossXMafia Boss.

The idea I have so far goes as follows:

Gang A and Gang B have been enemies since before the current bosses were even thought of and the current bosses aren't exactly friendly with each other either. Boss A and Boss B have been fighting each other since they were about 13 years of age and both have been in the hospital because of each other, but what happens one night when they are both drunk and at the bar without their gangs? Well they end up sleeping with each other (in private room, or hotel room). When they wake up they are shocked to find each other naked and laying next to each other in bed. They both try to play it off like it was a drunken mistake but as they go back on with their normal activities they can't stop think about the one night and each other. So they decide to have sex while sober and soon find out that they actually have feelings for each other. Now they have to try and figure out how to hide their relationship and how to get their gangs to get along before one of them gets killed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:01 pm
i would love to rp this  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:16 pm
CR Pokemon
i would love to rp this

Awesome message me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:58 am
I have a good role playing idea if you would like to hear it... If you do I can message you after I get home from the hair salon, but if you don't then that's fine to smile  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 pm
RaisaNadia
I have a good role playing idea if you would like to hear it... If you do I can message you after I get home from the hair salon, but if you don't then that's fine to smile

I would love to hear it. Message me when you can. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 pm
Bump.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out