Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:25 pm
This story begins with a company that had such an outlandish idea, that it scared all of the investers away. We'll all but one. A woman who was extremely open minded and a great risk taker. She had invested more than half of her wealth into the company and was even eventually rewarded handsomely when the company succeeded in selling their new product, a brand of Hybrids that would give their unconditional loyalty and love to the first person that they saw. They were marketed as 'pleasure' and house pets, but some of the customers had actually found themselves falling in love with their Hybrids as well. The woman, who was now old and close to death, decided to give her heir, and nephew, one of these Hybrids seeing the happiness that they brought to their owner. Now our story will pick up where the old woman left off, with her nephew coming home to find a man tied to a chair, with a note on it that simply said: I hope he brings you much happiness _____. Now remove his blindfold and see what makes him so special! With love, Auntie.

[align=center][img][/img][/align]
[color=black][size=15][align=left]Name[/align][/size][/color]
[color=AnyColorHere][size=11][align=right][i][/i][/align][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=15][align=left]Nickname/s[/align][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=15][align=left]Age[/align][/size][/color]
[color=AnyColorHere][size=11][align=right][i]{17-21}[/i][/align][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=15][align=left]Personality[/align][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=15][align=left]Extra[/align][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

Name

Damiean Tod

Nickname/s

Ian

Personality

Damiean is a calm natured, and affectionate person. He doesn't really care care about making decisions, so he just ends up going with the flow most of the time, allowing others to decide what he does. Not much gets to him unless you decide to mess with what he sees as his, then he become possessive and lashes out at whatever is threatening his territory. But, other than that he is an easy guy to get along with and an over all nice guy.

Extra

•He is a Fox Hybrid.
•He fears storms to no end but would never admit that out loud.
•He is fascinated by music.

Jessie-Ann-2013
Sorry that I didn't quote you until now... I forgot to do so, woops sweatdrop

[size=17][color=#ff7755][align=left]Damiean[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#aa6666]Ian[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#ff7755][align=right]Tod[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/null_zps13219be6.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=7][align=right][color=#663333]⋖[/color][color=#772211]You are more breathtaking outside of my dreams.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#663333]I love your smile almost as much as I love you.[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#772211]Where have you been my whole life?[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#663333]Please let me stay with you forever...[/color] [color=#772211]⋗[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#dd9977]☽❦☾[/color][/size][/align]

[b][/b] [color=#bb5544]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Thinking-eecc99 Talking-bb5544[/color]
[b][/b] [color=#eecc99][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#dd9977]☽❦☾[/color][/size][/align]
[size=7][align=left][color=#772211]⋖[/color][color=#663333]Are you alright, have they hurt you?[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#772211]I will protect you till my last breath.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#663333]You are MINE, so I won't let anyone else have you![/color][/align] [align=right][color=#772211]I promise to keep you safe, even if it cost me my life...[/color] [color=#663333]⋗[/color][/align][/size]

[spoiler]
[quote="Jessie-Ann-2013"][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name

Anthony

Nickname/s

Tony

Personality

Anthony growing up was always getting into trouble because even though his aunt took good care of him he still missed that love that really only your real parents could give to you, but now he is more mellow especially after his aunt got sick. He is very smart and very well spoken.

Extra

He does smoke and drink alcohol even though his wishes he didn't.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:55 pm
RaisaNadia

Anthony was walking down the street taking long drags off of his cigarettes as he looked up at the sky. "Such a beautiful sunset." Anthony said as he looked ahead him. Anthony was walking home from the college that he was currently going to so that when the time came for it he would be able to take over his Aunts company and actually know what the hell they were talking about since Anthony currently knows nothing about business except what has currently learned about in his classes. Anthony knew it wouldn't be long before his Aunt passed away and the thought of killed him because he then would truly alone with other family around and the one thing that Anthony feared more then anything was being alone in this big world.

Anthony had reached his house and put out his cigarette and took a deep breath. "Going home to an empty house.....always so much fun." Anthony said to himself as he opened his door. What he seen next he didn't expect to see....a man with cat or dog ears tied to a chair in his front room. Anthony took the note off of the man and then smiled as he read it. "Oh Aunty how thoughtful of you.....but why is it a male? And What does she man by special?" Anthony asked himself as he looked at the other. Anthony reached up and took the blindfold off....."Hello?" Anthony said in a curious way.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:27 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

You are more breathtaking outside of my dreams.
I love your smile almost as much as I love you.
Where have you been my whole life?
Please let me stay with you forever...

☽❦☾

It was dark behind the cotton blind fold, then again it was always dark since he Damiean always lived behind his blindfold. But now he wasn't just left in the dark, he was also in unfamiliar territory. He had been brought em to this place by what assumed were two strong men, and an elderly woman with a soothing voice. He remembered struggling against the hold the two men had on him not wanting to be carried off to some unknown location, the only reason he had stopped long enough for them to tie him to a chair was because the elderly woman had begun to whisper reassurance to him while scratching his ears. Her voice however did not however rid him of the fear that ran through him. And, his fear only intensified when the woman thanked him before patting his cheek while sticking something to his chest, her frail, bony hands leaving a chill against his skin. That had been an hour ago and now he was close to loosing it. He was alone in what he assumed was a fairly large house, not knowing when whoever was to be his owner was to get home, nor who they were.
Thinking-eecc99 Talking-bb5544
His attention was grabbed by the sound of foot steps coming near him. Is that who is supposed to find me? Or am I about to be owned by the wrong person? He thought as his whole body tensed. It was a strange thought to be having at such a time, but he wasn't really thinking about the normalcy of the situation. The stranger's hand brushed against his chest when they grabbed the note making him cringe. So my owner is a male? This was the only thought that crossed his mind when he heard the sound of the other male's voice. He had been so distracted by his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed when the other took off his blindfold allowing light to reach his eyes for the first time in years. After taking a few moments to blink down at the ground to clear his eyes, he slowly looked up at his new owner until he was looking the boy in the eyes. "H-hi..." He had barely managed to get out that one word as a feeling of warmth, and weightlessness hit him full force. Damian had never felt this way before, he wanted nothing more that to reach out and embrace this beautiful creature before him, but when he tried to the soft rope that kept him tied to the chair prevented him from moving.

☽❦☾

Are you alright, have they hurt you?
I will protect you till my last breath.
You are MINE, so I won't let anyone else have you!
I promise to keep you safe, even if it cost me my life...

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:58 pm
RaisaNadia
User Image

Anthony didn't know much about his aunt's business so he was pretty clueless about what before so he thought it was just another human. "I wonder why my aunt thought it would be a good idea to tie up a boy and blindfold him....I am sorry for the trouble I am aunt has caused. She has been so worried about when she dies that I am going to left alone and she really wants me to find someone special and apparently I come off as gay." Anthony chuckles a bit. "Well I guess I can't say I am or ain't gay because I really don't know what I am....I have never explored my sexuality or anything that has to do with sex." Anthony said as he looked at the ropes.

"Here. Let me untie these ropes for you. They must be really uncomfortable." Anthony said as he begin untying the ropes. Once he finished he stood up and started walking to the kitchen. "Like I said before I don't know if I am gay or not but I can try this male and male relationship." Anthony said with a slight smile on his face. "I just hope you can stand my smoking and drinking. My Aunt tolerates it but she wishes I stop." Anthony said as he opened the fridge. "Do you want something to drink?"  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:19 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

Damiean was having trouble processing what the other was telling him. His mind was spinning with questions. Who was this beautiful man? And, why did he think that Damiean would have any problem with putting up with all of his perfect imperfections. It took him a moment to realise that he was no longer bound to the chair, but when he did figure it out he immediately got to his feet and followed the boy like an obediant pet. Is this the emotion love I was told that I would feel when I first looked at my owner? If it is I like it. He thought as a smile spread across his lips, nearly running into the other male when he stopped. The words coming out of the other's mouth didn't even make sense to him at the moment because a strong urge to embrace his owner had washed over him. So without giving it a second thought, Damiean wrapped his arms around the other male tightly while pressing his face into the crock of the boy's neck.
"Thank you for untying me Master. I am Damiean and my heart is yours for as long as I live." He purred into the other's neck, his tail swishing back and forth as he rubbed his cheek against the other's warm skin. He wanted nothing more that to feel more of his owner against him but something told him that it would be a very bad idea to start touching the boy more than he was now, so for the time being he would settle for embracing him. "If it is not to much to ask, may I know the name of the one who owns my heart?" He asked calmly, feeling his own breath bounce off of the other's skin and brush along his chin.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:31 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

Anthony watched as the other followed him like a lost puppy. "So what your name? Anthony asked as he took himself out a cold beer before he felt the other squeezing him into a tight hug. Anthony wasn't one who really cared to be touched.....he rather get to know the person before a person got touchy with him even with just hugs. "My mane is Anthony but you can call me Tony if that is easier for you." Anthony said as he closed his when the other started to rub up against him.

"Okay so I think we need some ground rules here. Rule number one....never ever call me master.....that is just weird. It makes me feel like I own some kind of slave. Rule number two.....don't touch me so much." Anthony said as he slightly pushed the other away not knowing that touching the one they love is what keeps these hybrids alive. "A hug or two there is okay but I don't want to feel like I am being squeezed to death and nor do I like feeling like my personal space is being invaded like you are currently making me feel." Anthony said as he stood straight up. "Huh....your taller than me." Anthony said as he walked into the front room. "Cuddling is okay as long I say it is okay. If you would like we can share a bed. If not then there are plenty of other rooms. Got it?" Anthony asked as he looked at the other. "If I think of any more rules I will let you know." Anthony said as he turned on the tv.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:29 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

Damiean nearly whined when the other boy pushed him away, but he had to respect his owner's wishes... Even if it meant that he couldn't touch the othe. "But, you do own me... Toni." He said, liking how easily the other's name just roled off of his toung. "I am a Hybrid Fox after all. You removed the blind food don't you know how I work?" He purred as he sat down by the other male. "But, none the less I will abide by your rules... But, I have just one request." He said calmly, resisting the urge to reach out and wrap his arms around his owner, he had after all just agreed to ask before hugging Anthony. "Could we please share a bed, you did after all just agree to do so, and I promise to behave myself... Just please, let me stay close to you." He pleaded, not knowing how he could feel so strongly about someone he just met, but at the same time he also didn't mind having these new feelings because Tony was worth it to him. His scent, voice, and being called out to him in a way that he couldn't explain.
He nearly flipped his s**t when the phone started ringing, and it only scared him further when the machine began to start talking, repeating: CALL FROM, AUNTIE!. Never in all of his twenty-one years had he ever heard anything like it. "What is that?" He asked as his sudden fear began to be replaced by curiousity. He slowly got up and crept towards to talking machine, looking at it couriously when he reached the phone mounted on the wall. "How is it talking? And why is it talking? Also who is 'Auntie', she sounds important." His curious ith was begining to flood his as he sniffed at the phone a couple of times before backing away from it. The strange talking machine was just so foreign to him and he didn't even know where to begin with understanding it.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

"I don't own you. You are your own person." Anthony said as he look at the other. "What do you mean how you work? What you anyways? You obviously not human. You cat or dog like ears. ..."Anthony said as he listened to the other talk. "Hmm.....so you aren't human. Well I guess that it obvious since you have those ears though I would not have guessed that they were fox ears." Anthony said as he reached up to touch the other ears, he was surprised at hour real they felt. "Well I never agreed to anything, I just asked you what you wanted to do. Though since I said I will try out this relationship thing out for my aunt then yes you my sleep in the same bed as me." Anthony said as continued to mess with others ears. Anthony seemed so entertained with the others ears, but that was because had never seen something like it before.

Anthony snapped out of his daze when he heard his phone start ringing. Anthony laughed at the others curiosity of the phone. "It is just a phone, and I don't really know how the people who made it got it to tell you who is calling. Though I do know that phones are how one person gets a hold of another person by calling the person number of who they won't to get a hold of. Like my aunt dialed my phone number to get a hold of me." Anthony got up to get the phone. "Auntie is my aunt. If you are wondering what aunt is she is a person's mom's sister. She is also the old lady who had you brought here."

Anthony picked up the phone, hit the talk button, put the phone up to his ear, and began to speak. "Hello auntie. "  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:18 pm
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

Damiean had completely forgotten about the phone when Anthony began playing with his ears, he was even willing to forgive the other for thinking that he was a cat or a dog. He would learn eventually that foxes were a lot different than both creatures when it came to his energy, and activity level. Since when did it feel this good to have my ears played with? I'm going to have to find a way to get Toni to do this a lot more because this feels great. He thought, purring quietly as the other let go of his ears to go answer the phone. Though he was upset with the lack of contact, he still listened intently to the other as he explained what a phone was. He still didn't quite understand how it worked, a he knew now is that it let you could talk to someone that was in the phone. "Wait. What's an Aunt?" He asked quietly as his brows furrowed in his confusion. He watched as Anthony picked up the phone, stopping the machine halfway through the word 'Auntie'.
"Hello Anthony dear! Did you find him? The Hybrid I mean. I chose him just for you. Oh I hope you will learn to enjoy his company when I'm gone." An old woman chuckled on the other end of the line, Damiean's ears perking at the feint sound that escaped from the phone. He crawled closer to Anthony and the phone, curious as to how he was able to hear that faint laughter. Hybrids are interesting creatures with how they physically need you to survive, and how you have their undying love and devotion from the very first time they lay eyes on you. I was offered a Hybrid when I was younger but I sadly declined... Oh I'm sorry love I didn't mean to go off like that. I was just wondering if you had met your Hybrid yet. I was told that Damiean was an ideal pet for those need a lot of affection so I thought he would be perfect for you." The woman continued one as Damiean lost interest in the conversation and instead began to rub his cheek against the side of Anthony's hip.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
About the talking phone. I forgot that not everyone's phones talk. I have this house phone that when you put a name with the number it will tell you who is calling if the number matches one of the names. It's actually extremely annoying sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:49 pm
RaisaNadia
It's fine. My does the same too. lol

User Image

Anthony smiled when his Aunt began to talk to him. "Yes Auntie I found him.....though you can have been nice and left more information about him so I knew what I was getting into. Also why is he a male? Do I send off gay vibes or something? I never explored my sexuality so don't know I am gay but maybe I am if everyone senses that I am gay." Anthony said with a small chuckle. Anthony was about to lite him a smoke when he heard what his Aunt said next. "What do you mean they physically need you to survive? Is that he keeps touching and hugging me even though I told to ask before he touches?" Anthony asked as he glared as the other was touching him once again with out asking which made Anthony a bit mad.

"Also that who undying love thing would have been nice to know before I took of his blindfold. I told that I really didn't need no one right now....and that I would be fine on my own." Anthony said even though he knew he wouldn't be fine on his own. "Though I know you was only thinking of what is best for me so I ain't mad....I am actually happy that you are thinking about and thinking about making sure I am okay even after you pass, which lets hope ain't for a while." Anthony said as he lite up the cigarette and walked back to the couch to sit down.

"You can ramble on all you want. You know I don't mind listening to your stories. Some are actually pretty interesting." Anthony said with a chuckle. "Oh he is showing lots of affection though I think he is showing a bit to much right now. I now nothing about him, and I like my space to be my space unless I okay it first......that might be why no one once to date me." Anthony said trying to end his rant off on a funny note. "Though like I said before since I know that you are only trying to make sure I will be okay after you pass I will give a shot. Who knows I may actually grow to like him."  

Jessie-Ann-2013

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 am
Damiean
Ian
Tod

User Image

☽❦☾

"Wait you do not know how Hybrids work? Oh dear I must of forgotten to leave the information pamphlet with him! Oh my well Anthony you may want to read up on Hybrids then because prolonged periods of lack of contact can kill him. Oh how very like me to forget the pamphlet." The woman chuckled, Damiean's ears perking once more at the sound. He backed off when Anthony glared at him, his ears flattening against his ears as guilt washed over him. Had he not just agreed to ask permission before touching the other? Come on Damiesn you have more self control than this, just don't get to close to him and you can do this. Be mentally scoulded himself as Anthony walked past him to sit on the couch. He was a bit hurt to hear that the other might not of removed his blindfold if he had known how Damiean worked. But, then again he didn't blame him since he had already broken one of the major rules and he hadn't even been with Anthony for an hour yet. Almost as if he were trying to distract the other from his disobedience, he crawled over to the couch and rested his head beside the other's knee before looking up at his owner with a look that he hoped said that he was sorry.
"Oh dear I know that you'll be fine once I'm gone, I just don't want you to be alone. With a Hybrid you'll have a companion until the day you die, even if you don't want one at first. And, let's face it Anthony, I am eighty-two years old. There isn't much left for me in this world so I'll be gone here in a couple if years. But, let's forget that! Instead focus on learning how to live with another person now because Damiean needs you now to survive, you can't just hand him to someone else and expect him to transfer his affections. The woman said calmly over the phone as Damiean figured a bit to find a more comfortable position. "As for why I chose a male, I just thought that he would suit you better then some of the females. All of the females were very snobby in nature and I didn't think that you would like living with a stuck-up snob. So, if you do manage to get along beautifully with Damiean that that would be fantastic!" She took a second to cough a bit before continuing. "We'll now you don't have to worry about anyone not wanting to date you because your Hybrid wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Now I have to go dear. I have a meeting in an hour and I have to get across town in that time. Don't be a stranger, drop by whenever you want and bring your Hybrid so I can properly meet him. Good bye Toni, I love you dear." The old woman said affectionately before hanging up the phone. Upon hearing the click from the other end of the line, Damiean flicked his ears at the noise.

☽❦☾

Jessie-Ann-2013
Oh my gosh! So you understand how annoying they are! Bruh!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm
RaisaNadia
yes I do. Lol

User Image

"No Auntie I dont know how they work but think I am slowly gasping the clinginess because I said he loves to by me even when I am not wanting to be touched." Anthony said as he listened to his Auntie ramble on with the info packet. "Its okay Auntie in will learn how to deal with his clinginess hopefully o learn before I hit him because you know I am still currently work in on controlling my anger so I dont have lot tolerance....." Anthony stopped in the middle of his sentence when heard his Aunt say that he could die. "Um....did you say with out touching that he will die? But Auntie I dont like being touched so much." Anthony said a bit whiny like.

Anthony had thought about giving the other away but when Aunt basically told him that it basically would be pointless he withdrew that thought. "Living with someone will be hard to get used to but I will try my hardest to make it work andnot be mean......though as long as he follows my rules we should be good." Anthony smiled when his talked about having to get across town. "Okay Auntie I will try to come over soon...bye bye." Anthony said as he hung up the phone.

Anthony looked at the other. "Sorry for getting angry....I am learning how to control my anger so you need to bear with me if I get angry. Okay?" Anthony said as he scratched the other head.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces