• The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:35 pm
Yaoi story:
Name: Kuro
Nickname: Ku-chan
Race: Demon
Personality: Tsundere. Acts mean and shuns people but really is nice and wants to be loved; He prideful and tries to be a top but doesn't know how to take control
Pic: User Image
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Kuro attends a college for both human and demons where they learn to coexist with each other. For the years he'd been there he made a few friends and fell in love with a human who is now his best friend. He wants to confess but every time he tries he says something mean due to him being a tsundere.

((When choosing making character please make sure that he looks a bit older than mine))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:57 am
Bump  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:59 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:57 am
Bump  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 am
Hey~!

Can I join?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 pm
Gee2Heart
Hey~!

Can I join?

Yes~ 3nodding  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:45 am
Kuro_kun01

Name: Hikaru
Nickname: Anything only Ku-chan calls him
Race: Human
Personality: Fun, lovable, and outgoing. Loves to go out to parties but never really wakes up next to women or men in the morning. He respects everyone and their own bodies. In private, he's actually a sadistic and controlling man.
Pic:User Image
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm
Gee2Heart

It was just like any other day as Kuro got up. He was getting ready for his first class but before that he had wake up Hikaru. Climbing out of bed he made his way over to his bed shaking him a little. "Hika-chan..wake up." he said shaking him once again before flopping onto his best friend.

(sorry it's not very long. Been awhile since I roleplayed. Also no pic since I'm on my phone)  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm
Kuro_kun01

Hikaru murmured his discomfort and rubbed his face into his pillow. He didn't want to go outside today. His hangover was terrible and it felt like the world was crushing him figuratively. He tilted his head and peeked over Kuro. "Ku-chan, if you kiss me, I'll wake up." He teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:19 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro blushed hearing Hikaru say that. And although he really wanted to he refrained from doing so. "J-just get up you idiot. " he said frowning, still with a slight blush as climbed off his best friend. He always seemed to act mean when he was embarrassed.  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 pm
Kuro_kun01

[ Haha it's coolio! As long as I can write something from what you posted, all is good~! ]

Hikaru chuckled and stretched his body out on his bed before getting up. "Better run to the bathroom before I do. I'll take my sweet time doing my hair." He joked. "Today feels like I should comb my hair exactly sixty eight times on my left and on my right."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro frowned some more now clearly irritated. He went to his closet grabbing his clothes. "Don't make us late." he called to him in the bathroom. He really hated being late for class but he usually though since Hikaru took his sweet time every morning. He stripped of everything in the room since his best friend occupied the bathroom right now.  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:02 pm
Kuro_kun01

Hikaru did all of his hygiene activities in the bathroom and was just about done combing his hair. Ah~! Looking fresh! After he gave his dazzling smile, he opened the door and peeked out of the bathroom.

"Ku-chan, I'm out~!" He sang as he came waltzing out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro quickly covered himself embarrassed as Hikaru came out the bathroom. "We're already late." he murmured, blushing as he headed into the bathroom. He took a quick shower and quickly did his normal daily routine before coming out and grabbing his bag. "Come on. I don't want to be anymore late then we already are." he said as flew out the room , literally.  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 pm
Kuro_kun01
/quote]

Hikaru sighed and envied to fly to class. Instead he ran on his grounded legs to class with a disappointed look on his face. He probably should have woken up earlier and ate the left overs he got from the party last night. He groaned over his aching hangover and continued running to class.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff