Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Nadia's Yaoi/Yuri Search Of Fantasticals!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm
Okay y'all, you guys probably want to know a bit about me. Oh you don't? To bad! Hey'o The name is Alison or Raisa or Nadia. Any of those three are fine. I usually play the dominant role in role plays but as you will see below, I do enjoy playing a submissive role from time to time~ I am semi-literate to literate and would appreciate if you could at least give me 1-2 paragraphs. I am dyslexic and am known to jumble up my words if I ever do that please don't get on me, I legitimately cannot help it. I am open to any ideas you may have but please do NOT message them to me because then I will get annoyed, and you won't like me annoyed because when you annoy me I am very unlikely going to reply to you, got it? I am not against doing adult scenes but they will be done through the PMs because this is a lovely guild and I do not wish to get kicked out. Now that this is all out of the way I have a few requirements when it comes to role playing with me! I promise that there are not many.

1) Be able to give me at least 1-2 paragraphs! I understand writers block but please don't always use that as an excuse.

2) At least put a picture of your character in your posts, I'm not asking for a full layout just a picture and a quote with my name in it.

3) We WILL be role playing in the forums, no exception. I some how lose track of roleplays when they are in the PM.

4) Do NOT message me profiles, just put them in our forum.

5) Just have fun bruh. See there were not that many requirements~

KEY
ThisSide / =Dominant role
/ ThisSide = Submissive role
Bold = My role
Italics = Your role
Strike = Roleplays in progress/No more of this roleplay
* = Roleplays that I'm ok with doing
** = Roleplays I would like to do
*** = Roleplays that I would sleep with you to do, just kidding!(No but seriously I really wanna do these)
**** = You have literally just killed me with happiness by doing this one.
• = There is a plot below
! = Role is not up for debate(See below for details on this)

All roles are up for debate except the ones marked '!', and by that I mean that even though a role is bolded if you really want it I'll give it to you~
Fisherman / Mermaid(Man) **
Mutant / Human lover **
Human / Spirit *** • !
School bully / New kid **
Wizard / Familliar *
Older, distant step-brother/sister / Younger, friendly step-brother/sister **
Bartender / Ex-Stripper **** •
Gang leader / Younger brother/sister to one of the gang members *** • !
Knight / King/Queen **
Dog / Cat***
Vampire / Human *
Werewolf / Human **
Demon / Angel *
Dragon / Human **
Skateboarder/Surfer / Pianist *

FANDOMS
(If we do a fandom we will NOT use any canon characters)
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin ***
Free! *
Homestuck(2X2) **
Soul Eater *
K Project *** •
Naruto *
Harry Potter ***
Maze Runner **** •
Vocaloid *
Cirque Du Freak *
Demonata *
Kingdom Hearts *
Final Fantasy(XII universe) **
(Throw another fandom at me I might know it)

PLOTS

Human / Spirit *** !

_____'s grandmother has died and in her will she left her grandson/granddaughter, and only known living relative her fortune, and mansion. But, there was a catch to keeping her fortune. _____ must live in the mansion for at least five years and then if he/she chose to do so he/she could sell the mansion and move on with his/her life. Now while growing up _____ had never been allowed in his/her grandmother 's mansion and did not know what they was signing himself up for. They thought that it was just going to be a dusty, old manor that needed a desperate cleaning. They did not expect to find it being haunted by a group of kind, respective spirits. After coming to terms with the fact that their new house was haunted by a bunch of spirits who had worked for the original owner of the manor over 200 years ago, _____ takes a liking to a rather shy spirit with white hair that was dressed as a garden boy/handmaid. The spirit boy/girl tells him/her that the original master was cruel and that right before he died he had put a curse on all of those that had been working in the manor, tearing them from their physical bodies until just one of them could get a Human to love them in their spirit body. Can _____ help break the curse? Or will the spirits be forced to wait until the next human comes along to get another chance at breaking the spell?

Bartender / Ex-Stripper ****

_____ is an ex-stripper that just wants to leave his/her old life behind. So, they moves to Texas to live with his/her sister who serves at a bar called The Tipsy Horse. Upon moving to Texas his sister gets him/her a job at the same bar that she works at where he meets one of the two bartenders, -----. He/she is fascinated by the strange man/woman that his sister has nicknamed as 'Cowboy/Cowgirl' and immediately takes a liking to the mysterious man/Woman. Will _____ be able to leave behind his/her old life and stay with the bartender? Or will he/she give up and go back to L.A. and continue his their of stripping to pay the rent?

Gang leader / Younger brother of one of the members *** !

In New York City there is a gang that goes by the name of The Haunted. They are a very well known, and respected group that are lead by a man/woman named ----- and his right hand man, and childhood best friend 'Sticks'. _____ the younger brother/sister of Sticks has always wanted to join their gang, but for some reason the leader keeps denying them. _____ keeps trying to appeal to -----, and has even gotten his/her brother to try and help them get in. And, finally, ----- broke and gave in. But on one condition. _____ was to become the leader's lover and do anything he/she said. _____ agreed, willing to do anything to get in. Will they regret his decision? Or will they find out that he/she actually loves his/her leader?

K Project ***

This takes place before and after Tatara's death.
We all know what happens to the other members of HOMRA, but no one ever noticed the two who were always in the back just keeping to themselves. This roleplay will follow the lives of ----- and _____ as they go through the K universe.

Maze Runner ****

We can start this one at any point of the series.
In the books we followed the stories of the main characters but you never really know anything about the other gladers that had survived through out the story. We will follow two gladers that seem closer to each other than everyone else as they follow the main protagonists through the story.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:10 pm
RaisaNadia

Hello, m'lady!

I'd love to partner up with you on the Gang leaderxYounger Sibling plot. It sounds interesting and I'm sure it will satisfy both of us.

Is that okay with you?  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:21 pm
Gee2Heart

Heck yeah man-man! Would you like it for the Yaoi or the Yuri plot? Because that one can go either way~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:24 pm
RaisaNadia

I'm up for a yaoi~!

Are you going to post up the topic or... ?  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:27 pm
Gee2Heart

I'll make the topic since it my search~ Yes Leo gets to be used! Yeah yeah!

Edit!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 am
I'll bring this back I guess~  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 pm
RaisaNadia

Hey smile
I'd be interested in the bartender/ex stripper idea
preferably yuri?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 pm
II Antivist II
RaisaNadia

Hey smile
I'd be interested in the bartender/ex stripper idea
preferably yuri?

I'm game! Just give me some time to make the thread.  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:10 pm
II Antivist II

Here you are Mrs Antivist!
Oops I forgot to quote you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm
RaisaNadia

Its not a problem :3  

II Antivist II

NastyPlum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:31 pm
RaisaNadia
~

I was wondering if you were still looking for a rp partner?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:03 pm
RaisaNadia

Hello ^^ If you're still looking, the Werewolf / Human one seems interesting  

NightShibiki

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:54 pm
RaisaNadia
Okay y'all, you guys probably want to know a bit about me. Oh you don't? To bad! Hey'o The name is Alison or Raisa or Nadia. Any of those three are fine. I usually play the dominant role in role plays but as you will see below, I do enjoy playing a submissive role from time to time~ I am semi-literate to literate and would appreciate if you could at least give me 1-2 paragraphs. I am dyslexic and am known to jumble up my words if I ever do that please don't get on me, I legitimately cannot help it. I am open to any ideas you may have but please do NOT message them to me because then I will get annoyed, and you won't like me annoyed because when you annoy me I am very unlikely going to reply to you, got it? I am not against doing adult scenes but they will be done through the PMs because this is a lovely guild and I do not wish to get kicked out. Now that this is all out of the way I have a few requirements when it comes to role playing with me! I promise that there are not many.

1) Be able to give me at least 1-2 paragraphs! I understand writers block but please don't always use that as an excuse.

2) At least put a picture of your character in your posts, I'm not asking for a full layout just a picture and a quote with my name in it.

3) We WILL be role playing in the forums, no exception. I some how lose track of roleplays when they are in the PM.

4) Do NOT message me profiles, just put them in our forum.

5) Just have fun bruh. See there were not that many requirements~

KEY
ThisSide / =Dominant role
/ ThisSide = Submissive role
Bold = My role
Italics = Your role
Strike = Roleplays in progress/No more of this roleplay
* = Roleplays that I'm ok with doing
** = Roleplays I would like to do
*** = Roleplays that I would sleep with you to do, just kidding!(No but seriously I really wanna do these)
**** = You have literally just killed me with happiness by doing this one.
• = There is a plot below
! = Role is not up for debate(See below for details on this)

All roles are up for debate except the ones marked '!', and by that I mean that even though a role is bolded if you really want it I'll give it to you~
Fisherman / Mermaid(Man) **
Mutant / Human lover **
Human / Spirit *** • !
School bully / New kid **
Wizard / Familliar *
Older, distant step-brother/sister / Younger, friendly step-brother/sister **
Bartender / Ex-Stripper **** •
Gang leader / Younger brother/sister to one of the gang members *** • !
Knight / King/Queen **
Dog / Cat***
Vampire / Human *
Werewolf / Human **
Demon / Angel *
Dragon / Human **
Skateboarder/Surfer / Pianist *

FANDOMS
(If we do a fandom we will NOT use any canon characters)
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin ***
Free! *
Homestuck(2X2) **
Soul Eater *
K Project *** •
Naruto *
Harry Potter ***
Maze Runner **** •
Vocaloid *
Cirque Du Freak *
Demonata *
Kingdom Hearts *
Final Fantasy(XII universe) **
(Throw another fandom at me I might know it)

PLOTS

Human / Spirit *** !

_____'s grandmother has died and in her will she left her grandson/granddaughter, and only known living relative her fortune, and mansion. But, there was a catch to keeping her fortune. _____ must live in the mansion for at least five years and then if he/she chose to do so he/she could sell the mansion and move on with his/her life. Now while growing up _____ had never been allowed in his/her grandmother 's mansion and did not know what they was signing himself up for. They thought that it was just going to be a dusty, old manor that needed a desperate cleaning. They did not expect to find it being haunted by a group of kind, respective spirits. After coming to terms with the fact that their new house was haunted by a bunch of spirits who had worked for the original owner of the manor over 200 years ago, _____ takes a liking to a rather shy spirit with white hair that was dressed as a garden boy/handmaid. The spirit boy/girl tells him/her that the original master was cruel and that right before he died he had put a curse on all of those that had been working in the manor, tearing them from their physical bodies until just one of them could get a Human to love them in their spirit body. Can _____ help break the curse? Or will the spirits be forced to wait until the next human comes along to get another chance at breaking the spell?

Bartender / Ex-Stripper ****

_____ is an ex-stripper that just wants to leave his/her old life behind. So, they moves to Texas to live with his/her sister who serves at a bar called The Tipsy Horse. Upon moving to Texas his sister gets him/her a job at the same bar that she works at where he meets one of the two bartenders, -----. He/she is fascinated by the strange man/woman that his sister has nicknamed as 'Cowboy/Cowgirl' and immediately takes a liking to the mysterious man/Woman. Will _____ be able to leave behind his/her old life and stay with the bartender? Or will he/she give up and go back to L.A. and continue his their of stripping to pay the rent?

Gang leader / Younger brother of one of the members *** !

In New York City there is a gang that goes by the name of The Haunted. They are a very well known, and respected group that are lead by a man/woman named ----- and his right hand man, and childhood best friend 'Sticks'. _____ the younger brother/sister of Sticks has always wanted to join their gang, but for some reason the leader keeps denying them. _____ keeps trying to appeal to -----, and has even gotten his/her brother to try and help them get in. And, finally, ----- broke and gave in. But on one condition. _____ was to become the leader's lover and do anything he/she said. _____ agreed, willing to do anything to get in. Will they regret his decision? Or will they find out that he/she actually loves his/her leader?

K Project ***

This takes place before and after Tatara's death.
We all know what happens to the other members of HOMRA, but no one ever noticed the two who were always in the back just keeping to themselves. This roleplay will follow the lives of ----- and _____ as they go through the K universe.

Maze Runner ****

We can start this one at any point of the series.
In the books we followed the stories of the main characters but you never really know anything about the other gladers that had survived through out the story. We will follow two gladers that seem closer to each other than everyone else as they follow the main protagonists through the story.

I would like to try out for the Bartender/Ex-Stripper and Gang leader/Younger brother/sister to one of the gang members and maybe OCs for the animes Death Parade, Assasination Classroom, and Tokyo Mew Mew?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games