Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:33 pm
In New York City there is a gang that goes by the name of The Haunted. They are a very well known, and respected group that are lead by a man named Leonardo and his right hand man, and childhood best friend 'Sticks'. _____ the younger brother of Sticks has always wanted to join their gang, but for some reason the leader keeps denying him. _____ keeps trying to appeal to Leonardo, and has even gotten his brother to try and help him get in. And, finally, Leonardo broke and gave in. But on one condition. _____ was to become the leader's lover and do anything he said. _____ agreed, willing to do anything to get in. Will he regret his decision? Or will he find out that he actually loves his leader?

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{17-23}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{Please do not overload me with a personality description. A few dents few should be enough to describe your character}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Leonardo Abele Padovano~

•Nickname•

~Leo / The Headless Horsemen~

•Age•

~23~

•Height•

~6'0"~

•Personality•

~Leo is a very ridged, distant person. He has very little patience and does not wish to spend it on those who just want to waist his time, though he seems to have a soft spot for a certain persistent pest. He makes himself out to be this cold, stoic person around others but when he is around those he is closest to he can allow himself to relax a little and enjoy the company of his friends.~

•Extra•

~-He does smoke, a very bad habit but a habit none the less.
-He rides a motorcycle with a black helmet that, when worn at night, makes him look headles. This and the name of his gang are what gave him the name The Headless Horsemen.
-The gang was originally established by his brother with also as the second man, but when his brother was shot by a rival gang, leadership was passed down to him.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

[size=17][color=#ccbbbb][align=left]Leonardo Abele Padovano[/align][/color] [align=center][color=#333333]AKA[/color][/align] [align=right][color=black]❛[/color][color=#ccbbbb]The Headless Horsemen[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/D1981451-1FF5-4BE2-B437-00C399EA6DA4.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#999999]❝[/color][color=#ddccdd]I tuoi occhi sono come le stelle[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#999999]Le tue labbra sono pallida come la luna
[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ddccdd]Proprio questo lo so da voi guardando da lontano[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#999999]E voglio solo che tu sappia che...[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ddccdd]Si è più prezioso per me e Ti amo.[/color][color=#999999]❞[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#dddddd]✦❖✦❖✦[/color][/size][/align]

[color=black]✣[/color] [color=#ddaaaa]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #ddaaaa / Thinking - #aa9999[/color]
[color=black]✣[/color] [color=#aa9999][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#dddddd]✦❖✦❖✦[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#ddccdd]❝[/color][color=#999999]Your eyes are like the stars[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ddccdd]Your lips are as pale as the moon[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#999999]Just this I know by watching from afar[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ddccdd]And I just want you to know that...[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#999999]You are most precious to me and I love you.[/color][color=#ddccdd]❞[/color][/align][/size]

[spoiler]
[quote="Gee2Heart"][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:37 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

•Name•

~Daniel Christopher Steele~

•Nickname•

~Danny~

•Age•

~18~

•Height•

~5'7~

•Personality•

~Danny is a boisterous kid. He loves to talk his mouth off and crack up jokes to everyone. However he can be clueless and figure things out at the last minute. Though, despite his flaws, he's an honest kid.~

•Extra•

~Danny is a terrible fighter but he's always trying to pick fights with others.
He is surprisingly good at singing but only sings to himself.
Sadly a virgin.~

•Username•

~Gee2Heart~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

I tuoi occhi sono come le stelle
Le tue labbra sono pallida come la luna
Proprio questo lo so da voi guardando da lontano
E voglio solo che tu sappia che...
Si è più prezioso per me e Ti amo.

✦❖✦❖✦

"I don't know what I am going to do about your brother Sticks. He is driving me crazy with how persistent he is. And, you don't exactly help me either. Don't you know that I'm just trying to protect your younger brother?" Leo sighed, an annoyed look plastered onto his face as he remained draped over his chair. "I don't see anythin' wrong with lettin' him join. You're just to stubborn to let him in 'cause you've been in love with the idiot since we were young. You're gonna have to get over your stubbornness or he is just gonna keep bug gin' ya." Sticks stated, chuckling quietly when Leo sent him a death glare. Though also couldn't exactly deny any of it because it was all true. What other reason would he have to deny to brother of his best friend anything? "See, older brothers usually are the ones who try to keep their younger ones away from the bad guys. It's part of protecting them, and then here you are telling me to let him in where I could easily claim him for my own. Why are we friends again?" He asked, sitting up straight in his chair while the other pushed himself off of the wall he had been leaning on.
Talking - #ddaaaa / Thinking - #aa9999
The other looked as if he was thinking over his leader's question before letting a grin take over his pierced facial features. "Maybe 'cause you'd miss me if I wasn't here. And, I'm not worried 'bout him. You'd kick anyone's a** that messed with him, harder then I ever could. Just don't hurt him Leo." He replied nonchalantly as he made his way over towards the door. "By the way, Danny is gonna be here any minute now. He wanted to talk to ya 'bout joinin' again. Later." And with that Sticks left also alone in the common room of the hide out. "Damn it. Doesn't he ever just give up? If my hair wasn't already white it would be turning gray because of all the stress he puts me through!" He sighed, annoyed at the object of his affection. He would love to have Danny at his side in the gang, but The Haunted are a powerhouse in the NYC and that means that there are many who would love nothing more than to attack those associated with the gang.

✦❖✦❖✦

Your eyes are like the stars
Your lips are as pale as the moon
Just this I know by watching from afar
And I just want you to know that...
You are most precious to me and I love you.

Gee2Heart
Sorry about the wait! I thought that I had already made the post!

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

Dᴀɴɪᴇʟ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴇʟᴇ

Danny rushed to the door with Cheshire grin. Today had to be the day Leo would let him in The Haunted. He just had to be in the gang! Sticks always talked about how they go through all kinds of cool action stuff or awesome classified stuff and he want in on it. Danny desperately wanted to get out of home and be as kick a$$ as Sticks... But Leo was more bad a$$. He smiled wider at the thought.

The moment he had reached the door, Sticks came out with a sort of troubling face. Disappointment poured into him seeing the small gleam of hope wither away. Maybe today wasn't the day but tomorrow had to be it! As long as he persisted, Leo was going to eventually give in. He had to!

Suddenly Sticks had looked straight at Danny. The face Sticks once had completely lit up. It was something good by the looks of it. A gleam of hope revived again! Today was definitely the day as his brother nodded. God was giving his blessings today! With this huge beacon of light, he had to do this delicately or else Leo would say no. Danny took a deep breath and threw the doors open.

"Am I in?!"

User Image

RaisaNadia
Haha it's okay. I'm late too! >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

"Speak of the devil! Look who's here also! You're just in time to see me off little bro, make sure to give him hell." Sticks snickered, earning one last glare from the leader as he shut the door behind his brother and hurried off to avoid the on coming argument. "Wow Danny your sense of tact and subtlety has convinced me to let you in... If you couldn't hear the sarcasm in my voice then I was just kidding." Leo grumbled, mentally cursing hi s best friend for leaving him alone with Danny. "You have become the very bane of my exsistance as of late. What is it with your obsession with this gang. Haven't you realised yet, that this isn't some club for kids? You could die if you joined this gang. My brother did. And yet you still keep coming back, insisting that you should be allowed to join? I'm getting tired of these arguments!" He snapped as he slowly got up from his seat, making his way over to the younger male.
He had an idea forming in his head. One that might hurt Leo himself but would most likely scare the other off. "So, I have come to an agreement with myself to stop these silly little disagreements." He didn't stop walking towards the other until Danny was backed against the door, Leo's hands pressed against the solid wood on either side of the younger boy's head. "I will agree to let you join on one condition. You must become mine. If you agree you will never be allowed to even look at another person as anything but a friend, you will do anything I say, and you will loyaly stay by my side like an obedient pet. If you can't agree to these terms then you obviously don't really want to join us Danny boy." He murmured the nickname as a smirk spread across his lips. He was sure that Danny would run away and avoid him for the rest of his life, an outcome that would make Leo feel relieved knowing that the boy was safe. But, there was also a small part of him that wanted Danny to agree and finally become his but that was a very small, hopeful part of himself.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
Danny was on time though XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

His dogs ears perked up. Sticks was talking to Leo! Oh boy, oh boy! He was right! He was going to join! He-

Oh... Leo was just being sarcastic.

Danny quickly went into a pout. He guessed that it didn't go so well with his brother trying to persuade Leo. It must have made Leo pissed when Sticks tried to press on him on the matter. Of course Leo was looking after him and it was the whole reason why he wouldn't let Danny in. Danny was already a legal adult and he figured Leo could still watch him but under his supervision. He could still take care of his own self if he were in trouble-

No time for thinking his reasons! Leo had cornered him into the door and looking like he was going to eat Danny. Listening to Leo's words were like a dream come true but seemed a little weird. "His? Not allowed to look at another more than a friend? An obedient pet?" Weren't these already codes that gang members usually go into? The ones that are accepted into the gang have to be loyal, listen to orders, and not look at other rival gang members as friends? The one that Danny will be?

Danny's eyes beamed with joy.
"Yes! Of course I'll do it! Anything you want me to do, I'll do it! No questions, no hesitations. I'm yours!" This was going to be the best day of his life."When do we start? Wait, what about now? We can do it now!" He said naively.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Hm... Ya got me there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

also was afraid that the other could hear his heart beating out of his chest. Was he actually hearing this properly? Had Danny just agreed to be his? Danny doesn't know what he is agreeing to. He probably thinks that I make all of the gang members agree to this... Would he have agreed if he actually understood? My head hurts. He thought as he pressed his forehead against the other's shoulder. "Do you even know what you just agreed to?" He asked, his voice muffled by Danny's shirt. "I just made you agree to something that I have not ever made anyone else agree to. I'll give you a little hint as to what I mean and then let you re-evaluate your answer." He growled as he brought his face up to Danny's before pressing his lips to the other's, making sure not to press to hard against to other in fear that he might hurt him.
Leo pulled away slowly after a couple of seconds, looking the boy over for any signs of disgust. "It's not to late to run Daniel. I have been holding back since high school now and if you don't run now I'm not sure if I will be able to hold myself back any longer. If you still want to accept my offer then you better be prepared to accept the consequences of your decision." He stated monotonously, his mind racing at a hundred miles an hour as he forced himself to push away from the wall and wander back over to his chair. He sat down once more, watching the other to see how he would react to Leo's advance. His lips were soft, and he tasted like metal... Probably because of that stupid tongue piercing. He thought as his mind recalled the feeling of being pressed up against the younger boy.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image

The kiss abruptly stopped his thoughts from functioning but his body wasn't. His body was responding well or a little too well. It felt suffocating with his jacket on as the room suddenly got hot even when Leo left his lips. He wasn't sure what to do once he got out of his daze or what to think about it.

It felt good but then again Leo might have been just friendly and do it with everyone else. Though he said he doesn't do that kind of thing with others so does it make Danny a special case? He could be a special case because he's Sticks' little brother but Leo must know other members' little siblings.

Danny went into a crouching position and covered his face. God, his face was burning just thinking over what just happened. That kiss... It felt so good... Isn't that bad? They were both boys and known each other for so long. Why did it feel so good? It felt like a string pulling on him. His wants started to boil in the pits of his stomach. He wanted to explore this feeling and maybe hit towards the climax but no. It shouldn't happen because Leo was so damn cool but doesn't that make Danny cool?

All this thinking made him wrap his head with his arms. What should he do!? He wanted to try it again but wasn't that a heartless thing to do? What if Leo loved him or something? Danny couldn't... But he... All this time... He...

He rose his head up and covered half of his face with his eyes peeking out. Leo was looking at him. Ah! He looked so cool right there in his cool chair with that cool look in his eyes... Leo was so cool and his stares burned him like Jack's frost in the winter.

His face turned into a brighter shade of red as he kept recollecting the memory of the kiss.
"L-Le-" He stopped to collect his voice, "L-Leo. I won't run away." He sounded loudly in a shaking manner. "If you're trying to scare me off, it won't work!" Said the man in a crouching position. "I will be yours!"

User Image

RaisaNadia
"He tasted like metal." Leo can taste music!

Also, sorry for being super slow. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo watched as an internal battle took place in Danny while he slid down the door. He almost felt bad for doing this to the boy but then again this was also for Danny's own good. Once the other ran away he would probably never come back to this place, sure Leo would have to deal with the heart ache that came with watching the one he had loved for some time now leave. Maybe I went a bit to far... No. When he leaves he will be safe and I'll go back to being bitter with the world. I can worry about how angry Sticks will get with me later, for now I just need to figure out how to get of... Wait what did he just say? He had been so lost in thought that he had not even noticed when Danny looked up at him until he started speaking. And when he finally did start talking his words made Leo's head spin and his heart jump into his throat. "Sei davvero sciocco Danny." He murmured quietly in Italian before recomposing himself.
Once he had himself back under control, he let an amused smirk play across his lips. "Alright then Daniel. That does it then. You're in and you are mine, don't you forget that. There will be consequences for those who touch you, and for those that you touch. I will not tolerate anything that isn't strictly platonic. With that said you may now attend any of the meets we have to discuss territory, missions, and shipments coming in. You will never be turned away at any of our establishments, and you will finally be able to follow your big brother to glory." He stated nonchalantly before holding out his hand to the younger male. "Now come here. There is a meeting taking place here soon and I want you here sitting with me when it takes place otherwise the others might feel as if they need to kick you out." He could only imagine what was going on in Danny's head, he knew that his own mind was going a hundred miles per hour, and he knew that the others would probably question his presence but he was going to make sure that he got it across that Danny was his.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations: You really are a fool Danny.

Gee2Heart
Not the music. He tastes the metal of the piercing. I used to date a girl who had a tongue piercing and I always tasted the metal of it on her lips because she would use her lips to play with it XD
Also sorry if this post is crap. I have tried rewriting this post at least five times today but every time I go to post it my phone pulls up an dad and erases everything I had DX

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image

Absolutely forgetting the kiss for a moment, he smiled in a goofy way. He finally got in! His lifelong dream of joining a gang. Now he can be cool and do cool stuff like shoot outs. Maybe he can get lots of money and be with Leo more often- His thoughts quickly shook off. That kiss was messing with his thinking.

"O-Okay." He stuttered catching his hand.
"W-Who's going to be here?" He asked looking at him nervously. "I don't want them to make fun of you since I'm a newbie..." He cleared his throat and pulled at his hoodie. "I'm not really cool looking either so m-maybe I can just sit on you and look away from them? Maybe like hug you or whatever so they think I'm a chick?" He asked obliviously.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Ohhh! That makes sense.

And nah. Your post is good. smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:15 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Anger welled up inside of him with each word that Danny spoke. How could this boy in front of him find himself unattractive? Leo would have to train that out of him. With a scowl on his face he grabbed ahold of Danny's wrist and pulled him down into his lap, pressing the other's back to his chest. "Everyone is going to be here, and I'm going to show off my new pet. Do not hide yourself, let them talk I couldn't care less what they all think. They know better than to cross me." He growled, resisting the urge to crush the other in his arms, instead he kept his hold on the other gentle and almost loving in a way. "Zitto sei bella. Now sit here and ignore what everyone else thinks." He murmured quietly, almost as of he were trying to calm the other's nerves. There were so many things he wanted to say to the boy, but he didn't dare say any of it in English. They would make him look weak, and sappy. He had already spilled his heart out to Sticks but that was different, Sticks was his best friend and partner in crime. He could trust Sticks not to tell anyone that he had a softer side to balance out the harder side he needed to keep his men in control.
The others started to slowly fill into the common room, some of them sending hostile glances towards the one that was seated in their leader's lap, but most just seemed to be surprised to see that also was holding onto someone as intimately as he was. The only one that didn't seem to be surprised was Sticks, in fact he looked over joyed to see the two together. "Yo Leo. Mikey got arrested so he won't be here today. Somethin' about drinkin' and drivin' with drugs in the car? With how much s**t that kid does, for him to be caught doin' that is embarrassing." Sticks chuckled as he wandered over to his best friend, and his little brother. He almost seemed proud to see his two favourite people like this. "I told him not to go out last night... Whatever. Send Joshua to go bail him out, he knows where the bail money is and I trust him to only take what he needs. Now get them all settled in. We need to solve the problem involving the vandalism of our area. Any idea who is doing it all?" He asked calmly, taking hold of Danny's right hand with his left. Sticks shook his head as if to say that he had no clue before he went to go calm everyone down.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations: Shut up you are beautiful.

Gee2Heart
It was an interesting taste to say the least. Imagine going in to kiss your lover and it tastes like you're kissing a robot lD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image

If his heart could explode, it would do it now. It was filled with embarrassment and... Somehow joy. Leo wanted to show him off as the way he was not caring if he was looking like a kid. It made it seem like Leo would show Danny off even if he was naked. His face turned into a bright red not knowing what to do. The gentle Italian words seemed to ease his mind but not his heart from racing out of control. That kiss was really messing with his entire being.

His heart was felt lighter when he saw his brother come in the room. Another familiar face in a room of scary people. It was like the only sane thing he could see with all that had happened. Danny was about to reach out to Sticks but Leo had hold of him. He blushed furiously again and looked at their linked hands. It was like a lock and a key. Their hands fit...

"My name is Danny Christopher Steele!" He blurted out trying to break out of his thoughts. Startled looks shot at him and he quickly turned his head down in shame. It was so uncool...

User Image

RaisaNadia
Haha! Achievement Unlocked! Taught a robot how to love. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

also was about to speak out to the others when the boy in his lap had his own sudden burst out.And, if his men were startled by Danny's sudden outburst then they were completely startled by their leader's reaction, Leo just sat there an chuckled quietly. Sticks on the other hand was howling hysterically, apparently there was nothing funnier then watching your little brother make a fool of himself. "Calm down. No one is here to judge you but if you make it easy for them then they will. Just relax." Ge whispered into Danny's ear gently before turning his attention back to the others. "Hey asshats! Shut your traps and pay attention for once in your sorry lives!" He snapped, the group immediately going silent. Even Sticks stopped laughing, though there was still a smile plastered onto his face. "Now as you all know there have been reports of vandalism in our territory. I have reason to believe that it is The Vanguards but we don't have any proof, and I don't want to start any wars without any solid proof. So, I have called you all here today to help me come up with a solution to our problem because if we don't fix this soon them other gangs are gonna think that it's ok to move in on our turf. So, any ideas from the peanut gallery?" He asked calmly, his men hanging off of his every word as if they were law.
Of course. These fools don't even know where to begin coming up with a plan of action. I can't believe Sticks convinced me that this was a good idea. He signed in annoyance as he pressed his face against Danny's neck. "Do you have anything? Maybe if you speak up then these slap-dicks might actually start giving me something to work with." He mumbled into Dany's collar, ignorant to the weird glances he had been getting from a few of the men in the far right corner.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
I didn't even know that I could make the noise that I just made XD. Oh god that perfectly explains her to!

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image

He held Leo's hand tighter in embarrassment. He was a dork for even blurting out what he did. It was all because he panicked about holding hands with Leo. His thoughts were dancing around weird things he wasn't used to. Like the warmth of Leo's hand, how warm it was being close to Leo, or how close-

Suddenly Danny laughed out a stifle.
"Leo! You're tickling me!" He cried out trying to contain his laughter. Danny's left hand escaped Leo's and into Leo's hair, messing with his hair. "Silly, you have to trap the a$$holes. Give 'em something so big from us that they have to trash it. We can always corner them off." He said giving a pat on his head. "It's like trapping mice."

Suddenly noticing the more startling faces, Danny retracted his fingers from Leo's hair and cleared his throat. "N-Not like we didn't know that of course..." He murmured looking down at the desk. There he went again, trying to act smart when he was only a brat. Danny brought Leo's hand to his lap and rubbed it in a panic. Danny's fingers traced the knuckles and creases trying to calm himself down. He even true imaginary stars on Danny's hand. Hopefully no one was looking at him now...

User Image

RaisaNadia
Pft! Really?! xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out