Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You are mine... {Nadia / Gee} 1X1 {Yaoi} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

Dᴀɴɪᴇʟ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴇʟᴇ

His big brother... He... He was dead... His big brother was gone, no more, and lifeless. The big brother that was there with him from birth, when their parents split and died, his high school graduation, and when Leo and Danny became lovers. He was there and supported him no matter what but now that he was gone... Danny couldn't believe it. Leo was just playin' around. There no way his brother was dead. This was all just some kind of joke because he was a newbie... It... It had to be but why was Leo crying? He never... Ever ever cried in front of him.

"I'm so sorry Danny I shouldn't have sent him, I should have sent someone else. Better yet I should have gone myself it should have never been them that got hurt this way. It was my impulsive thinking that got them here."

The words dug in deep his heart and sharply cut the inside. His eyes started to water and his voice was all choked up. He began to weakly hit Leo's arm in protest. "P-Please no... D-Don't say those things, Leo..." Danny moved closer to him and stopped his very weak punches. He couldn't have the heart to hurt him anymore even if they were just the soft grazes of his knuckles. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Leo with Danny's head rubbing against Leo's shoulder.

"S-Sticks o-or you... N-No matter... W-what I... Y-you're all that I-I h-have..." He whispered quietly, crying his sorrows. Danny's heart was now swollen with so much pain that was new and old. He had no one else in the world now but Leo. Leo was his only one left. All that they built together in the years... He was the only one left. Danny gently kissed his shoulders and pecked his way down to Leo's hands. "Y-You're all I... I h-have..."

User Image

RaisaNadia
I'm back from the movie~! I'd say it was great but on a scale of 1-10, 10 being "PERF," it was like and 8. But hey~! That's just me.

Omg I feel the same. Every time I see the, "1 new notice," by my avi I can't help but wish it's you! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

I tuoi occhi sono come le stelle
Le tue labbra sono pallida come la luna
Proprio questo lo so da voi guardando da lontano
E voglio solo che tu sappia che...
Si è più prezioso per me e Ti amo.

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo froze when he felt Danny hold onto him. That action coupled with the boy's words cut through him like a knife. Here he was sobbing like a baby and yet it was Danny who had just lost his brother, his last living relative. Leo still had his older sister and a nephew out there that he got to see during the holidays. Danny had no one now. With this thought spinning around in his head he grabbed up Danny and pulled him into his lap. "I'm so sorry. I won't talk like that again and I promise to stay by your side and keep you safe. Nothing will ever happen to you while I'm still breathing." He whispered to Danny while he rocked the boy in his arms. "Rosa call the parties in, I don't want this happening to anyone else. And if even one of the parties doesn't answer you are to tell me immediately. Got it?" He asked calmly, his voice still shaky but he was managing to pull his usual mask back on as Gigi pulled up into the garage. "I'm on it boss, just give me a few minutes to get it done." Rosa replied as she pulled her phone out of her pocket while Leo carried Danny out of the car.
Talking - #ddaaaa / Thinking - #aa9999
"Gigi, gather everyone into the main room in thirty minutes. I want to tell everyone what happened and I don't want to do it more than once." Gigi signed an ok before helping Leo open the door into the base so he didn't have to set Danny down. Those that had stayed at the base greeted the party cheerfully, oblivious to their dark mood until Leo began ignoring all of their calls. He never did that unless he was angry or upset. None of them even have an idea as to what went down. Maybe that's for the best until I have everyone together. He thought numbly as he carried Danny over to his chair and sat the boy down before kneeling in front of him. "Are you alright Danny? I should have told you more gently, I shouldn't have let Rosa rile me up like that. And for that I'm sorry, please forgive me." He murmured quietly, lying his head in Danny's lap as his did so.

✦❖✦❖✦

Your eyes are like the stars
Your lips are as pale as the moon
Just this I know by watching from afar
And I just want you to know that...
You are most precious to me and I love you.

Translations:

Gee2Heart
Oh Danny... No Danny no... I'm not ok right now man my love for these two is to great I can't handle this right now.
But anyways an 8 is great emotion_awesome (lame rhyme)
Well guess what! This time the notification was me so your wish came true XD... God I need a life lD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Danny felt safe in Leo's arms despite everything that was happening. So many people, many of which he never actually got to know, died. The sadness in his heart ached and pried open his tear ducts. His tears just couldn't stop and he had to cover his eyes to try to stop them. Leo's voice, though, it was the only thing that helped the sorrow. It was sweet and low like a lullaby and it was lulling bits of his pain away. Danny responded to him with the small genuine nods and sewed his mouth shut to stop himself from trying to wail. He had to be quiet or else everyone else would suspect something... For anyone that suspected something, they always asked and well... He didn't want to say.

When they came back into the base, Danny wasn't sure how to face all of them. Tears were still overflowing from his eyes that they were burning from his eyes to his cheeks. He was sure enough that they were already getting looks by what seemed to be like Leo's behavior but added on to Danny's tears added more attention. They were all probably confused and it's right that they all should be. Danny was confused himself. Who would ever want to do such a terrible thing to everyone that was there? It was downright evil... So... Evil... Nothing like Leo. Sweet and nice Leo. Danny took a quivering breath in before replying.

"I... I'm t-trying my best to b-be strong." He stuttered as he tried to wipe every tear that came rushing down. "I-it's hard but... I... I c-can m-make it." Danny began to stream his fingers through Leo's hair. It wasn't Leo's fault or anybody's. It just happened and nothing could change the past. "I w-wanted to know what h-happened and... You t-told me without sugarcoating it. S-Sticks w-wouldn't have w-wanted you t-to do that you know." Danny said, trying to make the situation easier for the both of them. "H-He'd tell us to stop crying like babies o-over him too..."

User Image

RaisaNadia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:30 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo hummed at the feeling of Danny's fingers running through his hair. They probably both looked like a mess, and his sudden change in attitude was probably concerning his men and women but he really didn't care at the moment. His best friend was gone, the love of his life was upset, and his world has just been torn to shreds and being held together by a single thread that went by the name of Daniel Christopher Steele. "Yeah well you know what I would tell him? I would tell him to shut up because he is worth mourning for, and then I would sock him in the face for not actually being dead because feeling like this sucks. And putting you through turmoil would be a shitty thing for him to do..... It's not fair." He murmured as he wrapped his arms around Danny's waist, earning a few joking wrenching noises from across the room but he just ignored them. He knew his people were only messing with him.
"And besides that, I still shouldn't have snapped like that. You didn't need that, and neither did Rosa... What a horrible way for her to start off her job as second hand. I bet she hates herself right now for not being able to do anything. And Delilah will never hear his confession, and you will have an empty apartment to go home to... No you're staying here. Whoever did this could be watching us and I'm not putting you in danger by letting you leave." He babbled on, unable to control the flood of words that was leaving him. Usually he didn't have to talk because Sticks did enough talking for the both of them, but now if he stopped talking no one was going to fill the space. Here is Danny trying to be strong and all I can do is babble like a child and hold him. Pathetic.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

His heart ached as Danny listened to his words. He bent over and hugged Leo's head, rubbing his cheek in Leo's hair. Those who knew what went down were in so much pain that they didn't know how to express it. Everyone wanted everyone else to feel their pain so that there were others who could heal the hurt. The hurt was so uncontrollable and it was just a necessary need...

Danny shook his head in response to staying.
"I can't stay. I... I need to go back home and... Get... S-Sticks' things." The boy choked out as he hugged Leo tighter. He couldn't leave the home of memories because he was in danger. They were precious to him.

User Image

RaisaNadia
OMG! I got all giddy when I saw that you posted~!Yayyyyy~!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:08 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

The weight of Danny holding him rested comfortable in his mind as he nuzzled the boy's lap. Danny had the ability to turn him into someone that he wasn't, a more affectionate and open person. "We will go get everything from your apartment, but today we have to stay. It's to dangerous to go out right now, that's why I'm having Rosa call everyone in. Tomorrow afternoon we will go with a group of people to get everything but until then please be patient. I understand how you feel, in fact I actually want a photo book that Sticks had borrowed from me a while back." He said calmly, finally managing to calm himself down. After giving Danny's waist one final squeeze he carefully began to stand up and rub at his eyes with the back of his wrist to get rid of the tear streaks. "Can I let everyone in now? I've been waiting for y'all's love fest to end." Rosa asked from her spot at the door. He had not known that Rosa was there so it was safe to assume that he was surprised even if he didn't show it as he turned to look at the girl leaning against the door, the same way Sticks would always lean against the door while he waited for one of Leo's orders. "Uh, yeah just send everyone in. You group over there! Come closer there's going to be an announcement!" He called over to the group that had been in the corner.
He tapped his foot impatiently as Rosa herded the others into the main room, his fingers drumming against his arms as he stood beside Danny in the chair. It was unusual for anyone but Leo to be in his chair but everyone decided to just ignore this since their leader didn't seem upset by it. "Everyone I have horrible news." He started once everyone has calmed down, earning a few curious glances from the bunch. "Today we have lost four brother. Richard, Marco, Jay and Sticks have been killed out of cold blood. Rosa and myself saw it for ourselves, they all lay there cold on the ground in puddles of their own blood. Fresh bullet wounds marking the back of their heads." He said calmly though his voice cracked towards the end. Other then that he showed no signs of being upset. The crowd on the other hand was full of mixed reactions, a good many of them were enraged. "Quiet down!" And quiet down they did, all of them waiting for Leo to tell them what's next. Listen, we need to not draw attention to ourselves right now, it's obvious that someone is targeting us just like they had 'The Ghouls'. So with that said, all of you heard me list off the name of my second hand meaning I need a new one to help keep us running. That role now belongs to Rosa and if any of you have any complaints you can take it up with her. I'm sure she would take pleasure in beating you to the ground." There was a loud uproar once he finished. Everyone seemed to have questions and it was giving him a headache. "I love you all dearly, but you're noisy as hell." He mumbled quietly as Rosa sneezed through the crowd to stand protectively in front of her leader.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
Me everyday yo, I have never loved a role play this much before. I almost can't stand it XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image

Danny nodded to Leo's reasoning. It was best to go in a pack and grab everything than going alone. He could have been attacked if he went alone and Leo had already lost many of those who he loved. He wanted to give Leo with a peace of mind along with himself and if that meant staying at the base, he was going to stay at the base. He also didn't to sleep alone with the events of the day running through his brain. Danny needed to get his mind off of it and to stop his face from the burning of his tears.

Danny was startled to hear the uproar after Leo told them what happened. He knew that there was going to be people that was upset but he never knew that their voices would ring in his ears. Also seeing them trying to go over to Leo while shouting their rage brewed his concern for Leo. They were all so upset and hurt just like everyone else that was affected by what happened. It would take a while before things cooled down and had everyone to clear their minds to focus on hunting down the killers. However, now was not the time to think of the future but the present. The present was chaotic and it looked like Leo was having trouble. Off to the rescue!

Danny shot up from his chair and went over to Leo, tugging Leo's shirt down for his attention. However once he did, how was Danny going to save him? He just made an impulsive move and no idea what to say to Leo. Danny's face turned cherry pink and along with that came his stumble of words.
L-Leo!" He looked around nervously and tried to find some sort of answer on his own. However, all he saw was the angry mob that was shouting out at Leo for questions. Suddenly Danny had an idea!

"Let's go back and watch the movie!" Danny suggested as he tugged Leo, inching away from the crowd. They could spend some time together alone and it would help clear both of their minds for a little while. That was the plan or... A plan that was still in progress. Danny didn't know other than that he was making this up as he went.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Exactly!

Also, sorry for the last post. I had to leave but I didn't want to leave you with nothing. Sorry. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo looked down at Danny when he tugged at his shirt, his expression softening a bit as he looked upon his red faced pet. He was a bit surprised by Danny's proposal to go watch the movie, but ended up chuckling at such a simple request. "A whole group of people are depending on me for answers and you want to drag me away to go watch a movie that's probably almost over? You really are Sticks's brother. Hold on let get everyone to calm down then we'll go up." He told Danny quietly before turning back out to the crowd. "Quiet!" He shouted, surprising everyone into silence and successfully stopping Rosa from punching someone in the face. "Everyone disperse and go calmndown! I get it you're all upset and confused. I am to, my best friend and Danny's brother just died today and you're all looking at me as if you're the ones who got screwed over. Go calm down and sleep this off and if you still have questions tomorrow then come find myself or Rosa! Now go I don't want to hear anymore complaints until tomorrow morning!" His words seemed to break everyone out of their trance as they awkwardly shuffled their feet before doing as they were told, throwing mumbled apologies over their shoulders as they went.
"It scares me sometimes how quickly you're able to get them to listen to you. One man shouldn't have that power." Rosa sighed defeatedly as she feel into a crouch. "Whatever. Hey Danny wants to watch a movie and since I would feel like crap leaving you down here alone why don't you come up with us. You can bring Gigi and we can double date this or whatever. That would be the right term for this right? I'm using these relationship words right?" Leo asked earning an amused snort from his new second hand. "It's a wonder that you're not a virgin. Fine I'm coming up just let me find Gigi while you two love birds go pick a movie. And please nothing from the special channels. That is not how I want to remember Sticks." And with that she got up and went in search of the rainbow haired female. "Alright Danny, lead the way since this was your idea. Let's see if you can navigate the channels this time." He made an attempt at teasing his love but something in him still felt empty and didn't feel quite right to be teasing Danny.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
Yes please do sleep after the night you have described to me XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 am
User Image

Ah! Leo was so cool! Well, he was the boss of the gang and had to show that he was but what he just did was so cool. If he could have stars in his eyes every time he saw Leo, he would definitely go for it. Though it wasn't the time to admire him, Danny couldn't help it. He had always admired him when they were kids and...

Wait. Leo wasn't a virgin? Danny looked at Leo with a surprise. He didn't know this. It... It wasn't supposed to be anything surprising for Danny to now know but it was. Though, Leo never really told Danny about himself and that made him feel sad. All Danny knew about Leo was that they were together since they were kids, he is Sticks' best friend, he was the boss of The Haunted, and... That Leo was his lover. If Leo was his lover now and he wasn't a virgin, did that mean that Leo had another lover in the past? If so, who was that? Danny shook his head. He knew so little about Leo when it seemed like Leo knew so much about Danny. It made him feel a little more lonely just thinking about it but he shouldn't be thinking about those kinds of things. Now was the time for the two and another two, of whose names he had to remember soon, to go watch a movie and try to spend the rest of the damned day with some sort of peace.

Danny forced in a small laugh and rubbed the nape of his neck.
"It was that one time!" He protested and started to walk up to Leo's room, hoping Leo was following him. "I was just all nervous and stuff!" He huffed and puffed but his face turned bright red remembering that unfortunate event. It wasn't like he wanted to watch any porn with girls riding on things or being pushed in by things. He would rather watch that alone and... And... Do things by himself! Danny covered his mouth in shame. He was already thinking too much.

User Image

RaisaNadia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:22 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo watched Danny's attitude change for a second. Was that jealousy he saw for a second? He was probably just seeing things because there was nothing for Danny to be jealous of right? With this thought in mind he trailed behind Danny, perfectly content to let the boy do whatever it took to distract himself from today's events. "Yeah a one time thing that had put tits and other things on my TV where it doesn't belong." He stated bluntly, watching the boy carefully as he grew red and covered his mouth. What I wouldn't pay to be able to read this kids mind right about now. He immediately beat the palm of his hand against his forehead for even thinking such a thought but he just couldn't resist wondering what had made the boy turn red. Keep your hormones in check Leo. You guys just got together today, his brother just died, and he is just barely legal. He mentally scolded himself. Though despite his best wishes his imagination still went wild to his dismay. If I service tonight without jumping this kid it will be a miracle.
He finally managed to real his thoughts back to a 'safe' zone, and we are using that term loosely, when they got up to the room. Just as he had expected the movie was over, the credits playing across the screen almost as if to mock them with how little time had actually passed. They couldn't of been gone longer than two hours, maybe two and a half though he doubted it, and yet it had felt like an eternity to his tired mind and body. "Hey lets watch something funny. I don't think I could anything other than a funny movie after everything..." He trailed off, his eyes wandering towards his phone that still lay on the table from when he threw it after the disturbing call. He ignored the phone in favor of walking past Danny and picking up the remote before plopping down onto the couch with a defeated grunt. "Come here, I'll get you to the movie channels but then you're on your own from there." He said while patting his lap and typing in the number of the first movie channel before holding out the remote to be taken.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
Pfft Danny is such a fan girl dweeb

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image

When Danny entered the room with Leo, he thought he would have felt better or somewhat clearer with his feeling but he wasn't. This was the room where they, Leo and Danny, were when that choking moment happened. He tried holding his tears back as he thought about Sticks' final moments. Was Sticks in pain while Leo and Danny were having fun together, completely unaware what was happening to him? Was he thinking about them in his last moments? Did his big brother say anything before he...

The tears came bursting out. Oh no. He said he promised to stay strong for Leo but here he was, running and leaping onto Leo. The Dannyboy pretty much had pushed him down onto the couch with tears in his eyes. They started to burn again and his sniffling was atrocious. So much hurt, so much of it was tearing around his heart. It was bruised, ripped, and so many other violent things were happening to it. His arms around Leo tightened as he buried his sobs into his chest, trying to quiet the noises he was making. How could he watch a movie in his state or even with Leo's? They were both so hurt and it was so hard not to think about him along with the others that died today.

"I-I I m-miss h-him, L-Leo!" He cried out in an almost ugly clogged up scream as he tightened his hands on Leo's shirt. "S-so... S-so... m-much..." In his mind, he pleaded for some divine being to tell him it was all a dream. He wanted the being to tell him that it was just apart of the movies and that Sticks miraculously survived. Sticks was just going to come back to the base with that smile of his and get decked by Leo. That's what Danny wanted to happen. Just his big brother to be alive and... And just be there for them. But Danny knew... He knew it wasn't going to happen. Sticks was gone and that was the cold hard truth.

His big brother just gone. He wasn't going to be there when he woke up. He wasn't going to be there when he ate breakfast... He wasn't even going to be there when Danny would leave the house to run errands... Sticks was... He was... Danny couldn't. He couldn't. All Danny did now was bury his face in Leo and let his emotions run wild.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Haha! Ikr?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo barely knew what hit him, and I mean quite literally hit him, when Danny flew at him. The air had gotten knocked out of him upon impact but he wrapped his arms around his love anyways, holding him as tightly as he could while trying to hide how much being crashed into had hurt. It pained him to see Danny this way. He had already had years of experience with pushing his feeling deep down inside of himself from when his own brother had died, while these feelings were still new to Danny. He would be fine in a day or two tops while it could take Danny weeks, and maybe even months to find his sense of normalcy again. He stretched his arm out towards the table for his phone, fumbling a bit to get it into his hand, before sending Rosa a quick text explaining his situation and apologizing for having to cancel the movie on her. When that was done he dropped the phone to the ground without a second thought while tightening his grip on the boy above him. It sucked that he couldn't do anything stop Danny's tears. If only he could just bring Sticks back from the dead! But he couldn't, Sticks was gone forever. Stephan Bartholomew Steele was no more.
"I miss him too Dannyboy and I would do anything within my power to bring him back if possible. But I can't, no matter how much I wish for it to be so it never will be so I'm just going to do the one thing that I know Sticks would want for me to do. I'm going to do my best to make sure that your happy and safe and if that means being a shoulder to cry on then I say let it out until you can't cry anymore. I'll still be here when your done and if you happen to fall asleep I'll still be here." He said calmly in an attempt to soothe the other as he nuzzled the top of Danny's head. "So go ahead and let go of your feelings Daniel. I'll be here to help you put them back together when your ready." He murmured quietly, his own eyes beginning to well up but he just shut his eyes and forced himself not to cry as he tightened his grip on the other once more. It almost felt as if he were going to lose the other if he didn't hold onto him tightly enough, which was irrational but still a present fear in the back of his head.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations:

Gee2Heart
"Why are you doing this to my favorite homos?" My brothers reaction when he read your post. Isn't he just a gem? My family is becoming obsessed with our characters and it's great XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image

Those words. Leo's words. Oh, how much Danny needed to hear those sweet soothing words. It was a need he never thought he needed but when Leo said them, Danny's poor eyes began to pool out more tears. He nodded his head quickly into the other's chest and soon let more of his feelings for Sticks to just go. All the memories Danny could remember with Sticks. All of the times Sticks made Danny happy and sad. All the times... All the times he was alive... All of it came pouring out from his eyes and throat. Oh how hoarse his throat felt as he sobbed out Sticks' nickname and his real name, how Danny loved him so, and how much he missed him. The time there felt endless and it was excruciatingly painful. So painful, he shut his eyes for some comfort but it continued to burn. Everything burned. So much... So... Much... Finally after what seemed to be hours on without an end, Danny finally stopped crying and had drifted off to sleep from the exhaustion that came from his tears.

★★★

When Danny awoke, he found himself in a bed. He knew he found himself in a bed because he felt the pillows and the mattress beneath him along with the blanket over him. He was quite surprise to find him in this situation and tried to open his eyes to see where exactly he was but the puffyness of his eyes made him struggle. Danny had to try move his body around but he couldn't. Instead, something or rather someone else was holding him. Could it have been...

Danny nudged his hands out of place and pressed them against the face of his captor. His fingers streaked around the face, delicately. His thumb would graze against the other's lips and his pointer would lightly dance on the outline of the eyelid. It wasn't the usual cracked lips he usually felt but the softness of someone else's lips. It was the same with the eyes. The eyelashes weren't long as he expected but short. Then his hands streaked back into the other's hair. It was longer and softer than his brother's and seemed to be thinner. Ah. He knew who it was now. Danny allowed his hands to fall back down and around the other's chest. Leo... Leo was still here. He hugged Leo weakly and rubbed his head back into his chest.

"Thank you, Leo..." He said weakly and hoarsely, soon falling back to sleep.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Haha oh my lawdy lawd! xD I like your family very very much.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo just payed there holding Danny while he cried. Time seemed to meld together while his love let out all of his emotions flood out of him, making it impossible to track time as it passed by. Eventually though Danny did stop crying in favour of sleep which please Leo greatly because the younger male needed to sleep some of this off. "Come on time for bed." He yawned as he sat up carefully as not to wake the pierced boy up before picking him up off the couch and carried him into the other room where Leo slept. He made sure to gently set Danny onto the bed, again as not to waked him, before hurting into the bathroom where he grabbed a washcloth and ran it under the sink. He remembered all the times his older brother had wiped his face when he would cry as a child, and he also remembered how gently he would do it so as not to chafe the raw skin of a crying child's eyes. There is no way I'm making Danny sleep like that. He'll wake up with itching skin if he doesn't wash his face. He folded the washcloth up into a neat square on his joirney back to the bed where his love slept so peacefully. The light rise and fall of Dann's chest as he slept made Leo smile while he wiped away the tear streaks on his face, chuckling when the boy made cute little disgusted faces when the washcloth would touch a new spot on his face. When his. Job was done he dropped the washcloth onto his nightstand before climbing into bed next to the other and softly pressed his lips against Danny's forehead. "Dormire sogni mia Luna."
✣ ✣ ✣

Leo awoke the next morning to the feeling of something soft and warm nuzzling into his chest. Thats weird. Skylar died two years ago so I don't own a dog anymore.He thought groggily, opening his eyes when he heard a hoarse voice talk to him. What he saw confused him for a minute, after all he didn't remember sleeping withDanny and he sure as hell hoped that Sticks found out, but then the events of yesteday hit him like a boulder. Yesterday he had finally gotten his hands on the love of his life while also losing his 'bromate', a bro soulmate is how Sticks had defined it, all in the same day. Life sure did have a funny way of working. Pushing the sad thoughts away for now he wrapped his arms around the boy that had somehow managed to roll on top of him in the middle of the night before pressing his lips against the others. "Danny it's time to get up, and I suggest you do so or I may have to resort to other means to wake you up, such as tickling your sides until you beg for mercy." He chuckled, his voice rough from sleep, while he ran one of his hands through his unruly sleep tussled hair. He probably looked a mess in his rumpled clothes and his wild hair but he was to tired at the moment to care.

✦❖✦❖✦

Translations: Sweet dreams my moon.

Gee2Heart
They like you too, trust me when I say that it's not always a good thing to be adored by my family XD
Also my (very much so straight)brother and cousin banded together to give me a kink plot for these two and I'm being bribed with food to make it. I don't want to but they ha publix potato salad and that s**t is crack. Help me resist the temptation friend!
Also moon is a term of endearment that one of my favorite character from Game of Thrones used XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

Danny groaned in response and shook his head slowly, rejecting the idea of getting up. If he could just get a few moments of sleep before the doom he knew was going to come, it would be totally worth it. Having a sort of insulation body underneath him was the best in the world, as far as he knew, to have while sleeping. If he had known that years ago, he would have been sleeping with anybody as long as they were beneath him. He made a little giggle at the thought and snuggled his body against the other. Leo really was comfortable.

Then an idea hit him. If Danny acted really cutesy, then maybe just maybe Leo would give up. If Leo gave up then Danny could sleep some more, wake up feeling more fresh and probably see better. Oh Danny was such a genius. Leo was sure to fall for it! Danny heard from lots of others that he was cute looking enough to be a girl to his discomfort but know that he knew it would give him the confidence to go with this devious plan was the bomb. He was just going to blow Leo away and watch him be all praising him for Danny's plan afterwards. Oh boy, oh boy! Now he was getting all excited. Getting his cute on, Danny began his plan.

"Do your worse..." Dannyboy mumbled as he pressed himself against Leo. "Imma go nowhere but right here..." Danny giggled and snuggled his little head on Leo's shoulder with a smile. The pierced boy propped his fingertips on Leo's chest and "walked" them up to the Italian's lips. He saw his friend Jenny do this once with her ex-boyfriend and it seemed to have worked for her. So this was definitely going to work because Jenny always had guys do things for her. Danny tilted his head more on the Italian's shoulder and with his fingers lightly tugged the other's bottom lip down. "I'll let you play with me afterwards." Danny whispered and quoted Jenny's exact words.

Then a thought hit him. What did Jenny even mean by that anyways? He always wondered about that but Jenny said it was some sort of fun game. Danny thought she meant a sexual game but she said otherwise. Women like Jenny were always confusing with their secret or not secret sexual stuff. With that, he mentally shrugged the thought off and eagerly waited for Leo's predictable submission.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Dawwww~! But still~! I'm flattered~! biggrin
LOL WELLL~! We both know how that ended. xD
Awwww~! It's so cutie for Leo to do that. xD I haven't seen Game of Thrones yet but I've played Dragon Age: Inquisition. Let me tell ya, Iron Bull (if you go down his love route) calls your character, "Kadan." In his language, that means, "My heart," or something along those lines. Ah man. That made me melt with happiness~!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff