Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Yaoi 1x1 RP search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:14 pm
So in this RP search I am looking for someone who is into Yaoi because that all I RP and for someone who can be a seme(a sadistic seme would great but you don't have to be) for I only play as the uke.

I really want to do the serial killer x kidnapped victim

Though I am open to all ideas just ask!!! 3nodding 3nodding xd xd biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:05 pm
Jessie-Ann-2013
So in this RP search I am looking for someone who is into Yaoi because that all I RP and for someone who can be a seme(a sadistic seme would great but you don't have to be) for I only play as the uke.

Though I am open to all ideas just ask!!! 3nodding 3nodding xd xd biggrin biggrin

Would you be willing to do more than one rp? I have a couple of ideas. So we could do one of mine and the one your wanting to do.  

Robotic RagingDarkn3ss

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:13 pm
Robotic RagingDarkn3ss
Jessie-Ann-2013

Would you be willing to do more than one rp? I have a couple of ideas. So we could do one of mine and the one your wanting to do.

As along as I am the uke. I sure will do more than one. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 pm
Anyone else??  

Jessie-Ann-2013

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out