Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Having seen Rose cover her mouth and the muscles that had formed around where her mouth should have been, Avila's face turned back into the same shade of light pink. Rose must have been trying to calm herself down in respect of Avila but it was failing miserably. Despite the room being dim, she could still see everything in the room. It was probably because she had gotten to the darkness around her from sneaking into the library. That she had to keep a secret to her own self and not to Rose. Who would know what sort of reaction Rose might have done if she knew about her sneaking off in the night to read in the library? Probably laugh whole hardheartedly without stopping. Despite her thoughts, she caught herself staring at Rose in a different light... Literally.

Rose, alone, was someone who would stun a god with the way she talked with people. She had this sort of passion inside of her that just grabbed one and pulled them into that passion. However, in the light Rose was in would have sent the god into another heaven. Her scarlet hair roared to life and shined beneath the moonlight from her window. It made her glow and stand out like a candle lit in a dark room. Avila couldn't take her eyes off of her and loosened her lips from the sight. However, it wasn't her hair that made her glow but it was her eyes.

Rose's crimson eyes were brighter than anything Avila had ever seen in her life. They were the calm fire that licked the dry logs in a campfire. The smoke they emitted with the embers crackling and dancing into the star lit sky rose into her mind. There were gentle whispers into the skins of her young memories and soft laughter shrouding them. They kissed her memories but brought back a dull pain she experienced every time her mind walked back. She closed her eyes to remove the pain and turned her head aside. Avila couldn't look at her at that moment.

"Considering your history, yes. Such ease is appreciated at times like these..." Avila agreed with her eyes opened and looking down at her fingers. "Life is too short without having small pleasures like these..." She wrapped pinched her pointer finger with her eyes glistening with sadness. "No one knows where they will be in their last moments or who will be at their side after their time has come. It's only..."She tightened her lips and zipped her words away in her thoughts. This wasn't an appropriate time to let down her guard. In fact it was a terrible time.

Avila stopped twiddling with her fingers and straightened herself up. She gathered up the last of her courage to look at Rose and removed all sorts of emotion from her face. She had to be the Queen now and not fall vulnerable to anyone. History must not repeat.
"Anyways, Miss De Soriano, is that all you wish to say? If so, then you are relieved to be silent and leave my room." Avil commanded with a cold tone as she gestured to the door. "Feel free to leave a couple of words before your leave."

Professor Wi-Fi
Are you sure?! D;

Also, I had a post made like moments ago and by joveeeee, when I tried to preview it, I was forced to reenter my login for Gaia and lost EVERYTHING I just made. GUUHHHHH.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 pm
Rose De Soriano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose was quietly listening to Avila's words. She could hear how sentimental she was in her voice, how long had it been in this war that she had such a person to talk to despite their previous affiliations? She stared at herself in the reflection of the window and could notice Queen Lavine staring as well. It made her adjust her hair a bit having somebody look at her as if they were trying to figure her out, especially when it was somebody of a noble stature greater than her's. Those brown eyes examining her's while that jet-black hair shrouded the light pink face that casted such a gaze. How chilling Her Highness was and she probably already knew how powerful her stare was.

No matter how rigid Rose claimed the Lady Lavine to be, it was becoming more apparent by fragments that she had tender moments like the Diavolo. There was something sealing the monarch from revealing more sentiment than what was to be revealed. She wanted to pry her shell open a bit more to see what was hidden inside, but it must have been to soon to coax the emotions out as the Queen became formal once more. It was a shame as it looked as if their conversation for the night was coming to an end. Disappointment was easily read across the bodyguard's face to be forced away, though it was their first night after all. Only so much would escape Her Grace's lips and they had plenty of time to talk some more. She was spending the rest of her time as the Queen's Guardian.

"I see. . ." Rose muttered as she turned to the stone-cold face of the Queen. Seeing such a face made her avoid eye contact and shift her gaze to the tiled floor. Had she annoyed the Queen with her talk? Just a second earlier there was a blushing beauty acting like a mouse. Now it was like a whole new person was in the room. She clasped her hands together in front of her and bowed towards Her Excellency as she made her way to the door. "I'll be here as soon as I am awake in the morning." She informed the woman as she opened the door ready to exit,"Have a good night My Queen and . . .thank you for sparing my fleet if I haven't already thanked you before. Many others would probably have been much harsher to my request, but you showed mercy. Something I will forever be grateful for. Sleep well." She spoke before making her leave, closing the door on her way out.

After making her exit, she stood outside of the Avila's chambers for a minute as she took a deep breath in and then out. Her nerves shuttered from talking so nonchalantly with the Queen as long as she did. This was a small step, but they had built a small rapport between each other even if it was just a shuffle of their feet. Rose could now see their was something that the Queen had bottled up under all of her defenses. Was it what had turned her into the Queen of Hearts that she was notoriously known as? She would wonder about it later tonight as she was ready for a well needed rest before her first full day of surveillance of the Queen began.

She made her way back to her room for the night, where she would reflect more about today as she laid in bed. The opening and closing of her door was heard throughout the hallway. She would learn to savor the solitude she found in this room that only contained; a twin-size bed, a dresser for the clothes she did not have, a desk and chair. She situated herself comfortably on top of the comforter of the bed, already hot as is of a summer night, and shut her eyes before drifting off into slumber. What a day it had been for the worn out woman.
Gee2Heart
Yes, you're absolutely fine!

And I hate that! It's absolutely the worst when I'm just pondering over word I've already typed annnnnd then everything gets wiped away just from being inactive for too long, XD

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 am
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila felt the pang of the same dull pain from seeing the look on Rose's face. She honestly hated herself for putting up such an act. True that she knew why she was the way she was but it hurt her inside with how far she had to go. Rose must have hated her more than she already did. After all, Rose did say she had no one to love anymore since Avila killed them all. How selfish was the Queen to keep hurting those around her silly wars?

Avila shuffled herself into her sheets once she saw Rose leave. Now she was alone with her thoughts and pondered about the day's events. She had her morning routines and then to the recent events. The day was more dramatic than the years she had been in reign with the exclusion of her late lover. Surely more days like them would come but... Maybe the Rose character would brighten them. She seemed to be someone who would make her happy even when she's hurt. However, would Avila ever feel that? Without her knowing, she fell asleep with the heavy feelings in her heart.

The next morning when she woke, the sun was just rising from the horizon with the peaks of orange streaking the sky. She mumbled her discontent and snuggled underneath the bed sheets. It felt as if she didn't sleep at all the night before and she figured it was the dream she had. It was probably a bad dream but she didn't know what happened. Was it a foreshadowing of today's events or was it just a dream overall? Honestly, she didn't care. It must have been the stress of her status that caused the exhausted dreams. She dug herself deeper into the mattress and attempted to sleep again. It failed miserably as she was wide awake.

She grumbled her discomfort and rose from her bed. What was she going to do today other than do the boring things she needed to do? Avila walked over to her wardrobe and scanned over the many colorful dresses that were presented. She pulled a sleeve out to see the color and tried to match the mood she felt for today. Maybe later she would come back and change her clothes once her mood flipped around. The idea brightened her mood and thus she picked a orange yellow dress that was light but had deep colors that gave off a overpowering monarch. Just the one she wanted for the moment... However, she had yet to cleanse of her body. Avila placed her dress on the bed and walked into the master bathroom to the door that resided in her room.

Her bathroom was fit for a Queen and especially the Queen of Hearts. The roof above her was godly unnecessarily high and the room was shining bright off from the angelic tiles all around her. The bath tub wasn't a tub as it was more like a pool with steam huffing about her. She stripped of her clothes carefully and searched for a towel to cover herself. Avila was embarrassed of her naked body and never did like the idea of looking at herself as she cleansed. She believed she was already dirty and didn't need to look at more of her disgusting self.

Avila dipped her toe within the bath shivering with how serene the water was. It was like a hot spring that regulated its temperature to her own needs. Something so adaptive to her made alleviated her mood even more as she slowly walked into the bath taking in every sensation. The water had wrapped around her like a mother tending to her child and she laid her face on the surface, smiling to herself. Maybe she could stay here for the rest of the day and never go out ever again. Avila lifted her face and wiped off the droplets that were on her face with one of her hands. A serene thought...

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:01 pm
Rose De Soriano

The rising sun had peeked through the lone window of Rose's room and basked her in it's light. It made her scrunch her face in annoyance before rolling over to avoid waking up. This was a very pleasing slumber she had been in and wished to not be disturbed just yet by the day to come. An already refreshed part of her mind was already aware of what must be done today as this would be the beginning of her new position as a bodyguard to a monarch. Such responsibility made her groan as she buried her face into her pillow before rolling out of bed to get prepared for the tedious task. She was not a morning person, even hating the morning duties of patrolling around her army's campsite back then.

The Diavolo made her way down to the bath quarters where she washed her face clean of any apparent marks or drool that would've covered her face. Walking around with something on her face would be humiliating to her or the Queen's presence and that's the last thing she wanted. She looked in the mirror at herself smoothing out her brows and adjusting her hair. She paid attention to her surroundings. For it only being six in the morning, it seemed rather quiet as no one else but her was present. What were the rest of the servants up to? Besides the maids and general from last night, everyone seemed to give Rose an ominous scowl or sneer at her when she was before Avila. "Perhaps it's best I don't interact with them too much until they've cooled down about last night." She thought as she dried her face off with an available towel from the rack beneath the sink.

When she had returned to her room, there looked to be some items at the foot of her door. From what they were, she could tell they were welcoming gifts from the people previously mentioned. From the general was a light and flexible chest armor made of leather, for under her clothes, as well as a sabre for offensive purposes. From the maids, a a black satin tailcoat complimented with some crimson details to go over her blouse. She picked up the various accessories and looked around the hallway. No one was about and it was quiet as can be, but it seemed that she had made a couple of friends from her previous foes. Maybe they were just thanking her for adding a bit of liveliness to the palace after the Queen had assigned her to a position. She gave an intrigued smirk before entering her quarters as to equip her new materials.

A few minutes went by as she made final preparations to her attire. Everything suited perfectly as she tested her mobility and limberness. One thing for sure was that the Queen's militia knew what could provide decent protection. She would have to thank her providers later as she had promised to be over to the Queen's quarter as soon as possible. De Soriano double-checked she had everything necessary, before exiting her chambers. She was beginning to feel a bit eager now that she was well-prepared for anything thrown her way. Even her strides had some strut to it as she made her way down past the columns near her majesty's quarters. Maybe she would even get a compliment from Lavine herself. Upon approaching the Queen's doors. the back of Rose's hand knocked three times against the ornamented door.

"Good morning, Your Majesty. Are you decent? If so, may I come in?" Rose asked wondering if the Queen was awake. It was rather early, but she imagined the Avila's morning started much earlier than her's did.
Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila was startled when she heard someone knocking at her bedroom door. She was already out of the bath with her head still in the clouds with the day's task. A rather rude awakening it was to her as the towel she had around her was on the ground like a mop. She grumbled her disapproval and searched for another clean towel to wrap around herself. Whoever was outside of her room shall rue the say they disturb her-

Rose.

Avila's face turned bright red when she had pulled the door open in anger. To others, it may have seemed like she was angered by how the blood rushed to her face but she was overall embarrassed. Avila expected her intruder to be someone new and well she did see the newbie. It was just the memories of last night that rudely woke up when she saw Rose's face. Her mouth was zipped up and she slowly closed the door to which only her face was shown.

"D-De Soriano." Avila stuttered as she stroked her loose hair back. "I-It's rather rude of me to show myself so... Bare." She whispered as she pulled her towel higher. She was beginning to get too exhausted with showing the side of her own self as a weak little girl. It was unlike of her to be so... Girly.

She cleared her throat to regain her composure as she began to speak with her regular voice.
"A-Anyways, I am unfit to be seen right now. May you please wait for me to get dry and dressed before we leave?" Avila did not wait for an answer as she closed the door and quickly dried her hair while finding her undergarments. However, once she found then, she realized that she had to pull at her corset but how was she supposed to do that when it was only her? She didn't know how to properly wear a corset other than just putting it on and have a maid pull at the strings behind her. She folded in her lips as she could not think of anyone else but one to help her in her dire need.

Carefully going to her bedroom door, she opened up to a crack and blushed miserably.
"D-De Soriano... She meekly cried out. "I-I am in need of your assistance..."

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 pm
Rose De Soriano

Rose's face lit up a bit at the thought of the view behind that door after Avila explained her situation. "Oh! I see. O-" before the door abruptly shut on her in a hurried panic, "-kay.". She gave a huff along with a roll of the eyes at that display as she walked over to a column and leaned up against it for support. She then slowly began to twirl one of her scarlet locks around her finger as she waited for her majesty to get dressed.

A minute or two went by before she zoned out in thought. She stared at that door deeply as if waiting for it to fall off it's hinges and reveal what was behind it. There was a part of her, that was somewhat interested in seeing the queen, as she had mentioned, bare. Was that bad? It felt bad! But after seeing a face as stunning as Avila's, it was hard not to be a little curious how her physique looked. She imagined it had to be comparable to the goddesses of the world. Beautiful as Freyja's, tempting like Aphrodite's, and just as appealing as Lady Hera's. Her fancy for the Queen couldn't help but make her bite down her lower lip.

Perhaps it was how out-of-character the Queen became around Rose that made her so interested in the woman. Seeing her reactions to everything Rose did made the bodyguard's heart feel like it was swelling up inside her. She'd never felt so interested in a person before. War never let her have this kind of emotion before for a person. Usually it was wrath or sorrow that came with fighting. Those kind of feelings for Queen Lavine were slowly subsiding inside and another one was quickly breaking the surface. Despite the mild distaste for the woman, whenever she heard Her Majesty say her name in such a shy voice she just wanted to-

"D-De Soriano. . ."

That voice brought her back to attention as she noticed the crack in the door with a flushed face hiding behind it. Rose couldn't help but grin with a raised brow at such a cute woman like her. She wondered if Avila could hear the Diavolo's faint laugh at such a pathetic call for help. Hearing Queen Lavine call for her aid was really causing her chest to ache more and more. She slowly walked over to the door and leaned in a bit against the other side of the door. "Yes, Your Majesty?" She answered in a hushed voice as she couldn't help but play around with such a childish lass that was the Queen, "How can I help?"
Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila gulped down her fear and averted her eyes from Rose when she heard her voice. She was a steaming pot ready to boil over in shame when Rose asked her what Avila needed help with. Avila opened her mouth to respond but she cowered her lips down. This wasn't supposed to be difficult to say. They were both women but... She just didn't feel comfortable showing other women her own body. It was disgusting to her and hence why she didn't want to see her own body. However, she was going to have to see it one way or another.

Avila thus drew her eyes over to Rose and opened the door wider to reveal her loose corset on her torso. She had her bottom undergarments on and her legs trembled in her shyness. Avila felt so naked in front of Rose and she wasn't sure how to handle her feelings as her lips quivered.
"I... Need your help to tighten my corset." She fumbled as she widened her door. "Please... Come in... I do not wish to display my body when I'm vulnerable like this." She addressed as she opened the door wider for Rose and hurried in deeper of the room.

Avila faced away from the door and crossed her arms, holding up the corset. Her back was exposed and felt the loose strings licking against her skin. She still felt the heat of her face and the breeze of the wind brushing against her spine. She shut her eyes tightly as as she shifted the bosom of her corset up. Nervousness was obvious as she continued to tremble. Such a disgrace to think the way she had been thinking. They were both women but she was afraid as if Rose was a man. She lightly shook her head at her thoughts and took a quivering breath.

"Knowing your history, I am sure know how to tie a knot or pull on strings. However, please know that I wish for you to be gentle as you tighten my corset." Avila said, attempting to use her queenly voice. Though her queenly voice was shaking down as she tugged her corset up, feeling it fall. She gulped her fears and squeezed her eyes closed. "Please hurry."

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 pm
Rose De Soriano

As Queen Lavine stood there trembling like a sheep without it's wool, Rose stood at the closed door in silence and interest at what she saw. Her eyes ogled over in content at the Queen looking at her legs and bottoms in adoration. She felt like a hound, but by the gods was Avila the most beautiful being placed on these lands. She could feel her lip-biting would become a stress reliever in this situation.

"Hmmm. . .yes. As you wish, Your Grace." De Soriano replied to the woman's plea to hurry up. But why rush when she could savor such a terrific moment? This felt like a pleasing way to get some payback for a lot of things right now. She slowly wandered over to the defenseless Queen as she faced away from her. She stared intently at the upper part of Avila's back as she grabbed the laces of the corset and began pulling on them. Her back and nape were blemish free and skin looked as soft as can be. What she wouldn't do to brush her fingers against Lavine or at least kiss such tender looking skin and watch how Her majesty would react to feeling of Rose's touches. "Easy Rose. Restrain such temptations." the guard thought to herself as she tightened as much as she could without causing too much discomfort for the Monarch. "Do not be afraid to tell me when it's too tight in a certain spot. The last thing I want is you passing out in the middle of one of your meetings today." She commented as she whispered into the Avila's ear before she made her second pass on tightening the undergarment.

After tightening was done, she checked every spot where the laces crossed. She had to catch her eyes a few time from staring at the Queen's tush and focus back on the laces. It was silent in the room. Rose could see how hard this was for the Queen to have a stranger doing this for her as she trembled all over. From the side, she could tell that Avila eyes were shut tighter than a door trying to keep out the plague. She really wanted to cradle such a nervous wreck right now, if only they didn't have so much to complete today. She decided to finally speak up, "Your Highness, why are you trembling so much? Last night, when I was just inches away from you with a hostile intent; you did not so much as budge. Now you're as wobbly as a fawn." She said in an upset tone as she made minor adjustment to the corset, "You should be proud of such an amazing figure like your's. Back when I would help my sister dress up, she would always tell me how she wished her looks were as elegant as a Queen's. She would always mouth off, after I told her she was just fine, by telling me how ignorant I was of the beauty she was talking about. I imagine she was probably talking about you when she spoke in such an envious voice. Even I'm mesmerized by you." She said as she directed her in front of a mirror as she worked on knotting the laces.

As soon as she finished tying the final knot she grasped one of Avila's hands as if it was her sister's and looked over the Queen's shoulder at the two's reflection. "In fact, I see two magnificent women standing before us that would like for you to look back at them. The three of us agree, that you are a sight to behold. One of them looks just as shy as you do." She said in a soothing voice trying to coax Avila's eyes to open. It was the older sister in her trying to persuade a sibling to have self-confidence in herself. It was risky to be trying this, but like she told her last night; Rose was not scared of the woman.

Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila flinched once she felt the laces of her corset brush against her skin. She figured it was Rose setting up the laces as she gasped from the air escaping. It was a little tight but it was something she could manage as she was still breathing. Speaking of the such, she chuckled at the mere thought of herself fainting in a middle of her meeting. Oh she could imagine her advisers in shock from her sudden fall. It would be something she would laugh about when she learned how to breathe again... Especially from the brush of Rose's lips grazing against her ear.

It sent a tingling feeling into the core of her body and sent shivers down her spine. She wanted to cover herself some more feeling the exposure of her body to the bodyguard. It was like Rose was whispering secretive like a code for something mysterious they were going to do for later. Avila wasn't sure how to interpret this as she folded in her lips, quivering gently underneath Rose. Even when the body guard held her hand, she wasn't sure what to do but open her eyes nervously at the mirror.

Guided by Rose's words, she saw how beautiful she was underneath all of the memories that had clouded her sight. Everything from the painful memories of her lover's blood on her skin was suddenly washed away with what the bodyguard had seen her as. She never felt so beautiful in her life and so beloved of her looks. She knew that not everyone loved her but Rose seemed to... Which was strange for a woman who had lost everything because of Avila.

Avila was going to thank Rose for her compliment but she withdrew herself as she slipped her fingers away from Rose's. She was froze her shaking and laid her hands by her sides. It was fact that she was slipping off her armor. The armor that protected her from being hurt again. She folded her lips in once again and looked away from the mirror, disgusted with herself yet again. How silly was she to think that maybe Rose would be the only one to love her? It wasn't silly but insane to think as such. No one could love a monster like the Queen of Hearts. The Queen who brought fear and anger among all those who crossed her path. She who brought hell down on those who didn't deserve it. She wrapped her hand into a fist and gritted her teeth. She was more disgusting by every second she thought of herself.

"Your sister must have been more beautiful than I. I'm only an ugly Queen with a beautiful mask." Avila responded as she withdrew herself to sit on her extravagant bed next to the dress she was no longer wished to wear. The look of her bright dress was suffocating to her and she felt like she was to wear a darker color to match the woman she was than what she had felt. She was finding herself more pathetic as she rethought her thoughts.

"Since you're done with my corset, may you pick a dress out for me? I tire of making my own decisions when it comes to picking out my own dress." Avila asked with her same old cold expression as she crossed her legs. She needed to throw the bodyguard off her depressive trail with a little joke. She was sure that Rose would pry on why she felt the way she had been for years and she was willing to take her memories to her grave. A little laughter from Rose wouldn't hurt and it would brighten up the mood. "You seem to like the way I look after all." She gently caressed her upper thigh and trailed her fingers up to the corner of her lips. "What do you wish to see me in, De Soriano?" She whispered seductively.

Professor Wi-Fi
Last post for the night.

Night~!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:36 am
Rose De Soriano

As Avila dispersed from Rose's embrace, the bodyguard stood there in disappointment as she stared at herself in the mirror. Never had the Diavolo seen such hatred in one expression then the one the childish monarch had put on. She stared her reflection in the eyes as she listened to the Queen's disgust in herself. What had caused the Queen such discontent in her own flesh? Whatever shroud it was, the bodyguard wanted to dispose of it for the better of the Queen. She needed somebody that would show her tender loving care and if it had to be Rose then so it be.

She couldn't resist setting her gaze upon the Queen as she sat there on the elegant decor of the bed. To sit there in her undergarments and run her fingers over her own lush body really tempted Rose. The escort felt like she was being charmed by a courtesan and such a suggestive manner was working on her. Her body temperature had felt like it was rising ever since she laid her eyes on Her Majesty since this morning. The light hue of pink on her face gave it away. She tried to remain composed though as she gave an amused laugh to the juvenile attitude of Her Majesty's.

"Now what's so bad with what you picked out, My Lady? You would look lovely in that." De Soriano said trying to defend the dress. It's shade of orange was delightful, giving off a strong sense of optimism that the queen needed. Then again, that color also represented the pessimistic attitude that Her Majesty had drawn. It was obvious that the damsel had grown a distaste for the color though. "Let's go with a cool color for you then." She suggested as she took the dress and went off to the Queen's closet. There she could recover a little from this heat her body was feeling and calm her heart's beating. "Purple would be perfect. It's believed by Romaserri to be the color of imagination. You need the creativity to help spark that confidence of your's today as you make choices that benefit your kingdom's growth." Rose began to explain as she searched through the Queen's arsenal of dresses for a piece of said color. It also showed the immature nature that the Queen hid, but that was good as it would show to her people that she is still young and fragile." You've shown me nothing that represents an ugly Queen that you speak of, Lady Lavine. Just that there is a lot more to you than meets the eye." Her voice carried through the room.

A dress consisting of dark violet and royal purple caught her eye as she picked it out. There were compliments of periwinkle gray and a white in it as well. She carried it out and laid it next to the Queen before standing over Her Majesty. "I don't plan on leaving your side. No matter the previous or future actions that you will make." Rose claimed as she adjusted the woman's black hair before placing her forehead against Lavine's, "It's obvious that you dwell on them as is. I'll be the one to reassure you of the moves you make. I'll make sure to unconditionally follow you as you give me a purpose;which is to keep you safe." Her eyes met Avila's as she gave her a sincere smile and then kissed her forehead as a sign of the two being friends.

"As for what I wish to see you in," She said as lowered the volume of her voice to a whisper, "This dress is nice, but seeing you in this lingerie is a treat as is. Anymore would mean for you to be bare again." She bashfully confessed as her eye's glanced away from the Queen's as to look of the rest of her body. Being so daring as to kiss Avila was exciting even if it had just been the forehead. It had made her breathing slightly heavy and as for the rest of her body, let's just say that their would be much needed self-tending to take care of Rose when she found herself with plenty of free time on her hands. She placed a hand on Avila's chin and the other was placed on the bed next to the queen's thighs as she leaned in a bit as if going in for the Queen's lips before brushing pass to tease some more with the susurrus of her voice, "But we both know that you don't have the time for that now do we?" as much as she wished they did.
Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Her breathing pitched and quaked to Rose's words.Her once steady heart was now bustling with activity as she watched the woman dance around her room. Rose wasn't actually dancing around the room but she sure looked like it in her imagination. Although her imagination didn't exactly portray Rose the way she actually was. The real Rose was more exciting and alive than her thoughts. She even had a better fashion sense than her as she looked over to the dress by her side.

Avila was stunned to see the dress picked for her. At first she didn't recognize it from the distance but now that it was closer, she was shocked to see it. As if Rose had peeked into her head and pulled her memories out, she had picked the dress she wanted to wear. Avila was bubbling with happiness inside and soon started to boil as Rose was so close to her face. She was hoping to get close to her and well it seemed like her bodyguard had read her thoughts. Their breathing seemed to be synchronized and mixed perfectly among themselves. It was exhilarating like breathing in the fresh air of the countryside. Avila's fingers twitched and she immediately had to pull soul down back into reality.

Avila blushed immensely and looked away from her. All these strange emotions were messing with how she thought before Rose came into her life. It was only a couple of hours ago that they had met but she had created quite a stir in her heart. Question was if this was a good stir or a bad stir. It felt good to feel this way but sins tend to be that way until they drop on top of you like a bag of bricks. She drew herself away from her bodyguard by scooting further away and rose one of her legs once she made her destination. With her fingers over her lips, she sheepishly asked for another favor.

"May you please dress me up? I promise you that I won't rebel..."

Professor Wi-Fi
Post of the day~!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:15 am
Rose De Soriano

Perplexity was scripted over Rose's face as Avila scooted away from her, but was suddenly reassured when asked to dress her. The guard couldn't help but to look away as she gave a small chuckle at the Queen's raised leg with her hands on her hips. "What a bold request. . ." She said under her breath as she looked back up at her temptress with a smirk on her face and looked at those lips hiding shyly behind Her Majesty's hand. It was hard to say no to such a coy woman, then again Rose really didn't wish for this play to end. When was the last time she had just stopped to just play around in the past few years like now? Plus her view was something else; a non-resistant goddess in lingerie, sitting back into the cover's of her bed. To say no to her would be an insult and she didn't want to crush the self-confidence of her master.

"To think I'd be playing dress-up with such a pampered girl." She teased as she gently caressed the Queen of Heart's leg in her hand before reaching for a pair of black knee high stockings.The Diavolo's fingertips brushed against the back of her Grace's glossy thigh while sliding the first stocking up her leg. It was obvious that it's owner knew how to take of herself because it was like silk to touch. The second one was just as smooth compared to the first as the other stocking rose. Avila must have spent a decent amount of time washing them this morning as she could also smell the fragrance of her soap on her. It was a floral scent and an intoxicating one at that. Her mind went vague as her imagination ran wild at the thought of Lavine washing herself glistening from the water cascading down her body.It was a nice image before bringing her back into the scene she was upon which was just as exciting.

With the Queen's promise of not rebelling, De Soriano wondered how much she could try. "I've heard that there are twenty-two spots to kiss a person. I already showed you the spot for blessing a friend; the forehead." Rose explained as she cast her eyes upon Avila's legs covered in the stocking. "The first in this circumstance would be to show my submission to you as my Queen." Rose said as she kissed her queen's ankle before positioning her foot into tiptoe, "And then the next would be to worship your presence." Her lips touched the top of her foot before the toes.

It was unaware to De Soriano how much her body was reacting to the damsel in front of her. Her face gave a look of desire as she bit down on her lips to appetize her craving for the Queen's plush one. Her pupils dilated with each second she stared at Avila's blushing face, not realizing her's was just as red. Her heart was losing it's pace as it started to rise again as if it was on the brinks of bursting. The blouse she wore felt tighter all of a sudden and she just wanted to be out of her clothes from how hot she felt. A bizarre emotion was overriding Rose's control over her own body as it began to tremble a bit and took the lead of what her body wanted. Why was it so hard to ignore this feeling? What was overcoming her?

"What would kissing her feel like?" This thought halted Rose in her excitement and caused her to blush a little in thought as she gazed at Avila with her ruby red eyes. Did she just really ask herself that question? Not only that but torwards the Queen of all people? What the hell was going through her head at the moment? Last night, the Queen of Hearts had hardly even heard of Rose before. To actually kiss her majesty's lips would probably lead to the gallows as a result. Besides, the queen was probably looking for a suitable nobleman instead of some low-class woman she just picked up as a trophy of war. Her eyes shifted away once more from the woman in shame to think that she would be interested in the Diavolo anyways. "N-now for the dress. Will you stand up for me, Your Majesty?" She requested with a clearing of her throat. She tried to shake off these worrisome doubts that filled her head. She was here to protect the Queen, not to set herself up for more failure.

"Where did that that dress go?" She nervously laughed along with a smile to mask her worry from Queen Lavine.

Gee2Heart
Okay whee
I've been stressing out over this post because I wasn't satisfied with how I wanted this scene to go. sweatdrop

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

The Queen's fingers slipped away and slithered down to rest on her abdomen in offense. She wasn't that pampered. There was a difference of how she acted. In fact from the day she was born, she was pampered and trimmed into the woman she was now. Sure in her younger years she was a little selfish but she eventually matured. She wanted to be selfish but she didn't act the part. If she did, then other nobles would look down on her as if she was some uncultured swine plucked from the gutters of a kingdom. Of course she was sure that there were no poor people in her kingdom... Right?

The soft lips of Rose cushioning her feet interrupted her thoughts and sent interesting shocks in her nerves. They tingled like the strumming of a harp and left a lovely "melody" in her mind. It was pooling sensations that felt warm and secure along with the honey of the bodyguard's words. Avila was intrigued with the declarations and the meanings of the kisses. The ones that the bodyguard had listed gave her a sweeter sound of mind... Though Rose's facial expression stirred something beastly inside the Queen's core.

Avila inhaled the air in a shiver as she soaked all there was on De Soriano's face. She looked like a meal Avila wanted to take her time to savor. The way De Soriano bit onto those thin lips made Avila have the desire to swipe down and take her lips for her own. She wanted to climb over her body guard and comb her fingers through the flaming hair as she was pinning her down, shaking with ecstasy. Avila's legs would be on the outside of Rose's frame and her bottom shamelessly out as Avila would take Rose's tongue as her hostage. How their tongues would wrap and link in such an intimate fashion that their hands would snake around each other's bodies. It would be as if they were searching for the forbidden fruit as their clothes would begin to fall off-

"Will you stand up for me, Your Majesty?"

Snapped out of reality, Avila quickly buried inner self in the depths of shame. How dare she think of something so lewd? Indeed she had not been with any man but this was degrading! De Soriano was a servant and being the servant Rose was would greatly disrupt the views of other servants on Rose. Avila had already seen how her people thought of Rose's kind and she didn't wish any more stress on Rose. De Soriano was too sweet for that despite only knowing her for a couple of hours.

The Queen with her stoic face rose up gracefully and hid all of the the thoughts she had moments ago. No one was to know what she was thinking. Even if she was tortured and beaten on, she would take it to her grave.

"Please do hurrry, De Soriano. I believe I will be late if it takes this long to put on a mere dress."

Professor Wi-Fi
Ughhh! Finally School is done for the week. Terribly sorry.

And AW! D;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:09 pm
Rose De Soriano

"Yes, yes, I understand Your Grace. I suppose I got greedy and wanted some of your attention for myself before I'm silenced for the remainder of the day." Rose confessed in a teasing manner as she located the dress. She thanked the gods for the Queen facing away from her as her legs were trembling from restraining her lust. What a yearning sensation she was feeling from her body and it was all because of one woman. Now she would have to try and shake off this pathetic appearance from every eye in the castle as to not make a wrong impression to her co-workers and employer.

She gathered the dress together and made an attempt to focus her attention elsewhere as the Queen's backside was made aware to Rose. Why was she blessed with a Queen of such curves and figure? A celestial being must have been holding their stomach in laughter at the fate Rose was handed as she threw the dress over her majesty and trailed the rest of it down to the ground. This was torture to have to dress the person she'd prefer to disrobe right now. Her inner self was crying in disappointment and regretting their choice, but perhaps this was for the best. Now she wouldn't see herself as some despicable being who wanted nothing but to "roll in the hay" with Avila as some of her soldier's would have said. As De Soriano zipped up the back of the dress, it felt as if her eyes were a lover waving off their significant other as they went to war.

"There you go, Your Majesty. I hope it's to your liking." Rose said as she backed up to see the dress actually on Avila. It was beyond her expectation as it made Rose look up and down the Queen's elegant body a time or two when checking for any problems. She was glad she made the choice she did when it came to the dress. It made her smile from cheek to cheek looking at the woman. "You really do look stunning in it, My Queen. I envy you as dresses never really suited me like they do for you or my sister. Even through adolescence, I was never really the glamorous type. Too busy with taking care of ill family members." Rose commented as she ran her hand through her hair and looked away in a bashful manner.

She folded her hands in front of her and remained at attention ready for her next order while trying to hide her temptation. Her body was really giving her a hard time for her actions to restrain. Her chest was covered in goosebumps that rubbed against her clothes while the lower part of her body was making it very aware to her how aroused she had become. She couldn't help but smooth out the wrinkles in her pants as she became self-conscious of being lightly damp under her clothes. She clenched her hands trying conceal the gasps and moans she wanted to let loose. She was ready to drop to her knees in defeat to her libido, but had to remain composed as to not give it all away to Avila. The slightest touch would probably set her off right now.

"You can thank me later for picking out that dress for you. I'll take hugs and kisses of praise and gratitude." She laughed with a faint blushing face. To think it was still early in the morning with plenty more in store for the two ladies.

Gee2Heart
Yay for the Weekend! xd

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

A trail of a giggles escaped the Queen as a response to Rose's little comment. "If you wanted my attention, all you needed was to talk to me." Avila joked as she posed herself well for the body guard.

Once she was dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was almost surprised to see that it was her despite wearing this dress times before. Before it was plain and filled with no purpose but just be put on. It was overall depressing but with Rose's touch it was something brilliant. It had this glow and it brightened up her face like she wasn't the Queen everyone thought she was. She felt herself radiating and blushing from Rose. She really did look stunning and as she looked at Rose, she could not see Rose in a dress.

Rose wouldn't have been able to pull off a dress. In fact, Rose would have been too beautiful if she had worn a dress. Her stature was nice and her looks were brilliant. She would have stolen everyone else's eyes and had people crawling after her. The thought didn't please Avila one bit. Rose was hers and no one else's. Everyone who was the Queen's meant that no one could touch then. No one at all.

Avila made another giggle and kissed Rose gently on her cheek.
"Thank you, De Soriano." Without staying any longer, she made her way out of her room and waited patiently for the bodyguard.

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces