Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:56 pm
Rose De Soriano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everything about this morning, seemed to be taking a turn for the worse for the scarlet-haired woman. She had already wished that time would fly by while being at the Queen's side, but things managed to turn for the better of the woman as she was rewarded with a kiss upon her cheek by Avila herself. Just like that, it felt like all those temptations were satisfied and content with such a small act of kindness that meant something much larger for De Soriano. It was as if the Queen had controlled the Diavolo's desiring fire from setting things into a hellish blaze.

Maybe it was the kiss or maybe it was seeing such a cheerful appearance coming from Her Highness that made the bodyguard give a heartwarming smile. While her lust was transient for Avila, De Soriano felt her fondness for the monarch was growing. Before it had felt as if she was walking through pitch-black darkness with a lantern that had ran out oil for a awhile. Now, there was just the smallest of lights that guided Rose through the dark on a path it had created on it's own. A path that she was willing to follow the little light on until they reached a much more comforting sanctuary. Avila was that little light who could do such things. She didn't want to see that light go out like the wick of her lantern had.

As the Queen made her way out, Rose couldn't help but touch her cheek where Queen Lavine had placed the kiss at. A kiss on the cheek meant gratitude and great kindness to whomever it was put upon. When had someone last given her such a sincere gift before? The last memory of such was when she parted with her sister for the last time before her tragic passing. Rose couldn't help but pray that things wouldn't end similarly this time as she found a new thing she wanted to keep out of harm's way. Even if it meant putting her own life on the line. She couldn't help but shed a tear of joy at finding someone to put such meaning into her life again. "No, thank you, Your Majesty." De Soriano whispered to herself before wiping the tear away and following her new light out of the room.

As she closed the doors to the Queen's chamber, Rose turned to her Majesty with a bow and a bright smile cast upon her face. "I'm ready to see how the daily life of a Queen goes about. Let's have a good day, shall we?" She proposed for her last words before hushing herself as part of her orders to her role of Avila's personal bodyguard.
Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila found herself willing to dance with Rose's suggestion. There was a feeling inside her chest that was giddy and desired to spend the entire day just with Rose. There were endless of possibilities on how they would spend their day. They could forget about her boring meetings and stroll around the castle. Avila would get to talk to Rose more and they would be able to know more than what they already knew. Maybe they would do more than talk. They could explore each other in gasps or-

She mentally slapped her wrist like punishing a child who had their hand in the forbidden cookie jar. Her thoughts were being shameless and full of blasphemy. It was too early in the morning to think of such things and she had only just met Rose the night before. Her hand gracefully rushed to cover her lips, hoping none of her thoughts escaped as she continued thinking a plan to momentarily stop this train.

How could she stop these thoughts from running in her head? She knew that it began when she was with Rose but last night, when the bodyguard had left, she didn't think much of her as she did at the moment. It would have seem that Rose was the cause of these bittersweet thoughts and unusual reason why she felt something burning in her gut. Her gut wasn't literally burning but it was something hot and empty that wanted to be filled... Oh lord. She had to get away from the bodyguard until she cooled down. Who would know what Avila might do if she wasn't able to pull herself back from whatever she wanted to do with Rose like rushing her fingers in that bright hair and nibbling at those thin lips-

"I am sorry to disappoint you De Soriano, but I believe it would be best for you to be accustomed to my castle and its staff." Avila said as she removed her hand from her lips. "You may have quite the history of being a general but here you have no knowledge of your own 'base' so to say." Avila explained trying to sweep her real intentions underneath the word blanket. "A queen such as I would rather have a rat who knows how to get around my castle than a shiny penny who knows nothing of its residence, don't you agree?"

When the Queen had her eyes pinned onto her bodyguard's, she slapped herself mentally. She had compared a penny to her bodyguard. A penny! Her bodyguard was worth more than a penny- No. She was worth more than money herself. She had no sort of money value because she was Rose. Rose was something more than that and had something that would never replace her like everyone else. Still, the Queen had to compare her to a penny. Her thoughts grumbled in disagreement with everything she was doing as her face was stone still.

Avila brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and gave a small smile.
"Even if I am somehow attacked within my own walls while you are exploring, I expect that you will come running to my rescue. I prefer that you come with shining armor when you do."

Professor Wi-Fi
Miss me? wink

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 pm
Rose De Soriano

Having recomposed herself with new enthusiasm, De Soriano found herself ready at whatever was going to be thrown at her. She didn't know how dangerous something would seem while inside these fortified walls, but she would be willing to keep it from harming Her Majesty. She was hoping she could really impress Avila as being a jack-of-all-trades, but the next words out of the Queen's mouth had really made her feel as if she was a master of none.

Despite how much the two had seemed to just get along, it felt as if Avila was trying to rain on Rose's parade by dismissing her to get better accustomed to everything the castle had. She was throwing her to the wolves by asking her to mingle with the other servants when most of them seemed to have no intentions in accepting her here. "Oh I see. It would be better to have a mental map of the place." She commented while trying to mask the astonishment on her face with an understanding smile. Wasn't it her job to be at the Queen's side no matter the case though? She slowly crossed her arms as discomfort and offense came over what lingering glee she had. Her grip clenched at the final part of that explanation along with her mask finally dissolving as her smile turned to a frown of displeasure.

"I suppose a penny isn't worth much in such a wealthy place like a castle where gold coins are to be expected."

Rose felt hurt and confused as to where all this had come from. Was that really how Avila had seen her after all that in her room? Even after how much she tried to cheer her up, she was nothing but a mere cent to the queen? There was a part of her that wanted to believe that she was misunderstanding the intent of the words. But of course, she had just taken the place of one of her maids helping her dress in her time of need. Except the maids had better affiliation with Lavine than De Soriano had, she had just been of the most convenience to her in her distress. How disgusted she felt with herself for believing she had managed to find a friend in this new place, when she was really just a servant. No, she wasn't even that if the rats were better than her, she was merely a plebeian that would sacrifice herself for the Queen's well-being. She gave a leer at the woman for giving such an inexpressive face after such words.

"Of course. . .how stupid of me." She finally responded to the queen as well as herself. She rubbed her neck and shifted her eyes to the floor not being able to look at the Queen while in such a state."Well then, I guess I should go and earn my worth. I shall take my leave." She wanted to leave this conversation before she started doubting her previous thoughts of the Queen. "Have a good day, Your Majesty. Please. . .stay out of harm's way." Rose said with a bow trying to leave on a good note before heading down the corridors. She didn't care where it lead her to, just as long as it was out of the Queen's sight and gave her time to think.
Gee2Heart
Hey You! Yes, I absolutely missed you! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

The hidden pins in her darling guardian's pricked Avila's poor heart. The Queen had made another mistake with her choice of words again. If her thoughts could speak, it would sure sound better and less harsh than the knives from her mouth. In fact, it would have caressed and spoke a little too much than what was needed to. Avila would have been soft and delicate like the cool silk just grazing the skin... However she sewed her mouth shut as her eyes carved into every movement her guardian made.

Rose did look so... Dejected. Avila wished had spoken up to stop her and pulled her into her arms. She would have apologized over and over again but only a gasp escaped her lips as Rose slipped from her sight. The Queen folded in her lips and squeezed her hands. How rude of Avila to have left her guardian with such negative and probably false thoughts about the Queen. She must have seemed to have been waiting to get out of Rose's hands when she actually wanted her fingers caressing her temple. Avila looked down at her fingers and twiddled with them in shame. She would have to make it up to the Scarlet woman later...

Maybe some late night tea. Would she like that as much as Avila would or would that have been too much of a noble situation?

Avila turned her heel and straightened herself. Maybe tea would be too much of a royalty luxury for Rose. It would be awkward and the poor woman might not be sure what was to be "etiquette" or "improper." It was simple just sipping tea but not many people outside of the royal status don't seem to know such things.

Avila began to take her graceful steps and stone face as she walked to the war room. What was something that common people did for a gathering? Did they exchange gifts like in her stories or perform daring deeds as an apology? She wasn't sure what to do and thus lead her face into a darkening scowl. The Queen was so worried on what to do with Rose that she didn't see the servants scurry away from her in masked terror.

Seems like having Rose on her mind kept her occupied.

Professor Wi-Fi
I've been having rough days lately as to why I haven't been replying lately. Sorry. D;

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:48 pm
Rose De Soriano

Just as Avila had requested, Rose wondered through the labyrinth of elegance that was the Queen's castle for the rest of the morning. This citadel was much more vast then it looked from outside it's walls. It wasn't any help that the servants of the palace were merely no help as they ignored her whenever she asked what part of the castle she was at. Nothing but bedrooms or powder rooms that she had passed for the most part. Just how many were needed when it seemed like nobody visited this place what looked to be years? The only few outstanding locations to catch her eye were the kitchen, dining hall, the ballroom, and the library. There was bound to be more and there was the gardens to explore as well, but these were important places to take note of. She couldn't count how many times she had wondered through the same halls over and over again, but it was more like a quest she was on then arriving at a certain destination. She took this time to herself to meditate on the Queen's words over actually discovering her new home.

What was it exactly that had rattled at Rose's inner self about the Queen's words? Perhaps it was the fact that she had really begun to value Avila after seeing more of her real personality when she wasn't a queen only to hear that she only saw her as some low-life. But then why had everything between them seemed so sincere while they were chatting and playing around in such a manner? It didn't seem like Avila had seen her in that distasteful light, she was much more lively and showed emotions that wavered Rose's opinions of her being the cold, heartless wench she portrayed as. If Avila didn't have some interest in her, wouldn't she have refused Rose's displays of affection and teasing?

This thought had baffled her, she needed to stop for a moment. "Where am I?" She questioned as she took in her surroundings. It was bright where she stood and a brisk breeze flowed through her crimson hair. She appeared to be on an upper level protected by railing to keep somebody from falling off the sides. It overlooked an open area on the ground level of the castle from which seemed to harboring military company right now as groups of men made their stay into the opening to chat and enjoy themselves while others sharpened their blades and skills. "Must be the courtyard. As well as break time for the troops?" She pondered as she leaned against the railing, her hands propping up her head in interest while she watched. It was intriguing to see how military men occupied their times when not fighting with other kingdoms. It was weird to not be down there and fooling around with them when she had just been doing said action last week. What was she thinking? Those weren't her men. She wasn't a general anymore as well, she was merely a bodyguard to the Queen now, who found no use of her at the moment. "So then how can I be of value to you right now, Avila?" She asked herself as she continued to observe the camp of men.

Right below her were the sound of wages being made from a circle of soldiers that followed with the sounds of groans and cheers. She glanced down as to see what exactly was stirring them up so much. From the middle of the circle was a smaller set of five men all with a cup concealing something under it; dice. Each peeked under their cups and called out what they had facing up. She could hear everything, a high straight, two pairs of two's and four's, two of them called a pair, and the last man called a full house. The last man had it written all over his face that he was bluffing to Rose and it made her laugh. She figured out what the game was; Deception Dice. "I call liar to the man with the full house!" She called out which brought all eyes up to her. The group looked at the man who made the call as they raised his cup; he lied. It brought merry jeers to the crowd as he was called out. "Hey lady! If you wanna play come down and wait your turn!" The sore loser called up to her as he flashed a portly pouch of gold for her to come get.

Did this group not recognize who she was or at least hear about the crimson-haired woman to not be scowling at her? She wasn't sure, but the lot intrigued De Soriano as she put on a smirk. She was about to have some decent spending money for some clothes and other necessities. "I'll take a fourth of that since I wasn't in the game, but be prepared to lose the rest of it next roll." She taunted the man which left the group laughing at the confidence of she flaunted. What they didn't know was that Rose would be coming out of this game like a bandit. They were about to learn why her men were always so scared to make gambles with Lady Luck herself. It was like she was gifted with luck of the draw as she called out low straights, full house, and even five one's at one point. She couldn't help but to give a big smile when she was called out as a liar only to reveal her bids were true. Even when she didn't have a good roll, she could read these men with ease and make them reveal their false calls. Soon enough, she found herself on a winning streak and a decent pile of coins. Perhaps a good set of friends would be included in this bunch as they all let out laughs every now and then. It wasn't soon before there group had pulled others in to see the merry time that Rose had managed to bring to the group despite her robbing them of their coins. The Queen did tell her to accustom herself with the staff as well and if there was one thing she knew how to do, it was how to draw people towards her with that charming attitude of her's.

Even those that were cautious of the dangerous woman since last night dropped their guard to see what was going on. It only took them a few minutes to be involuntarily socializing with the woman as if they had all been friends for quite some time. Soon the courtyard seemed to have ignited with liveliness and chatter all because of one game the woman had decided to play. "This lass ain't so bad! Hey Rose! Why don't you come with us to the dining hall for a good meal after this?" She could hear come from the midst of the yelling and laughter which brought a smile to her face.

"That doesn't sound too bad right now. I'll take you guys up on that offer. Am I paying for your meals?" She joked with the jolly bunch as they finished up their last few rounds of the game. De Soriano wondered what kind of expression the Queen would've had if she saw how much she had gotten into since this morning. Thinking of her in that moment made her wonder how she was doing since she departed.

Gee2Heart
Aww, it's okay. We all go through those rough patches. I hope it's getting better for you!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila was almost at the War room doors and it certainly surprised her. There was a great distance from the War room from her chambers and for her to not be so conscious about everyone around her was a first. Though, she found it like a silly thing that Rose had been the sweet honey on her mind. It was like her princess years all over again. Endless of hours, secretly waiting to be around for the object of her adoration and sweetly touching their skin. Would Rose like to eat some apple crumpets? Oh they were such delightful pieces of joy that shined in one's mouth. Rose would look so adorable to have such shine in her mouth- She gave a mental snap of her hand against her thoughts. Her lovely bodyguard would never seem to leave her thoughts by the looks of it. Very un-ladylike.

The two guards stationed at the doors tensed their stance by the moment Avila could see them. She could hear their hearts beating fast against the steel they wore and the hitched irregular breathing from the distance. The shaking of their armor was small but caused an unpleasant annoyance to her. Something must have happened to have caused such a strain in the air. It must have been impossible to breathe for the two as she began to hear the reason of their fear.

There were muffled mixes of thunder erupting from inside the War room. She could make out two of the hodgepodge and was displeased. If they had been more patient, whatever the argument was would have never started. In fact, she could have resolved it quicker before tea time. A mental sigh echoed in her thoughts. Whatever the issue may have been, whether it was about how to fix up a dog's home or to a raging upcoming war, nothing should be discussed unless she was present. Without moving a finger or batting an eyelash, the guards individually opened the doors and unleashed her Majesty into her domain.

A rush of silence hushed the room and stood the statues of the men whose heads had seemed to whiplash to the door. She felt winter accompany her as her eyes wavered to those in the room. Eleven men with some sitting, some almost out of their seats, and two particular men standing on either side of the room. Ah, it seemed like she had come at a good time. Without a single movement from her facial muscles, she walked over to her golden black chair that sat at the head of the rounded table. No one dared to speak or even take a sniff of air until she sat down like the goddess she was. She laid her hands gently on her lap and rose her head up to the men.

"Oh please do not stop on my accord." The Queen said with her emotionless gaze. "This discussion must have been so important that even the absence of your Queen would not hold your patience." The men quietly sat down gently and avoided Avila's eyes. None of them spoke. None. She didn't mean to have sounded so evil or demanding to have them silent. She tried sliding in a joke but it seemed to have been too serious since she was the Queen. Another failed attempt.

"Well, gentlemen? Since I am now present, what had sparked this heated debate?" She asked as her eyes scanned each and every man in the room. The bald vulture man on her right cleared his throat and whose voice quivered when he spoke. "Your Highness, we were discussing about that Romaserri." Avila's lip twitched. How dare he call her by who she was as an insult! He had no right to do so! For all he knew, she was- "The woman from an enemy country who invaded ours trying to kill you." He explained as his voice was building up his confidence. "We do not mean to insult you in any way at all, Your Highness." Another man spoke and many others of whom nodded. "We are only thinking about protecting you and our home country."

Her eyes darted at the vulture man and silence sewn into every man that attempted to speak up their defense.
"Are you then questioning my judgement, Cornelius?" She asked the vulture man. His mouth was stammering but no sound came out except the strained air he tried letting escape. It was only did he gulp that he found the lubricant to lube his pipes. "Of course not, Your Highness! We are just all concerned that the Romasseri woman will try to kill you now that she is much more close and intimate-"

"Intimate?" She said quickly cutting through his words. Avila was terrified to have known that someone was somehow watching their intimate interaction that very morning. The memories of said interaction stirred many mixed feelings. Most of which could have been lovely but terrifying.

"Yes, Your Highness. She seems to have more access to you and is uncomfortably closer to you than any other trained military man we have in our armies." He responded, startled by her sudden snap of the word.

Relief had swept over her. Thank goodness. If someone had found about what had happened that morning... Something bad might have happened? Maybe? Possibly? Oh she didn't know! Maybe Rose would have been a shunned more than she already was? Or... Maybe... Rose would never ever speak to Avila ever again... The thought of that was terrible.

Avila seeped back into reality and shook her head.
"She would have no reason or purpose to kill me now that she a traitor to her own people." The Queen explained in her sharp tone. "Miss De Soriano has no one and no where else to go but me. I am her reason for living and if I were to die, she would die also. Understood, Cornelius?" He nodded slowly as did everyone else in the room. Good good. Now they would hold their tongue and no longer question about Rose. Avila mentally sighed in relief and closed her eyes.

"Since that is settled, let us discuss the pressing issues." It was going to be a long meeting as the men soon found their voices and sang of the discord in the country.

Professor Wi-Fi
As a very very big apology, I will give you this post after such a long time.

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:36 pm
Rose De Soriano

As time strolled into late afternoon thanks to Rose and her new friends' games, they decided to take their amusement over to the dining hall to enjoy a nice dinner. As they walked over, it seemed as if the bodyguard had her own group of Merry Men to laugh and joke with as she walked with stride down the long corridors. Her face was calm and on it was the most relaxed of smiles as she listened to the voices surrounding her.

"So how exactly did you know when we were lying or telling the truth with our number of dice, Rose?" Thomas, a brunette boy new to the Queen's military, asked with curiosity as he trailed behind De Soriano. "It's all about reading the face of those you are playing with, Thomas. You give so many emotions way on your face from joy to hatred. Shifty eyes, facial cues, or anything that makes you look uncomfortable gives away a lie. Once you know that, it improves the odds a bit of knowing whether you're lying." The woman explained as they made their way into the large room that was the dining hall.

The room was filled with rows of wooden benches and tables that could occupy an army and then some for the staff of the castle as well. Some of the staff was already there to enjoy the dinner of roasted goose and pig, along with sides of squash and zucchini, baskets of fruits, and rolls and baguettes to slice with butter. The aroma was pleasing to the nose and teased the palates of both men and women as even Rose looked a bit enticed by the sight of food after fasting due to the events of last week. She was nothing compared, to the bulky and larger men around her who seemed to be drooling at the mouth at the sight of food. It wasn't soon before they were grabbing plates and enjoying the feast that cooks prepared for them.

---------------------------------------

Throughout the meal, Rose could still feel the stares of a couple defensive eyes among the hall despite the playing around that came from the rest attending her table. They must have looked like traitors to be sitting so close to the enemy that laid siege to their home. It still seemed she had a long way to go to win over the hearts of her new coworkers. What else could she do to soothe these threatening eyes that did not welcome her. She pondered this thought while rolling a grape around her plate. "Surely there is something. . ."

"Miss Diavolo?" A lighter voice called out to her ears as well as a touch of a hand on her shoulder. The scarlet haired woman turned to find a trio of women standing before her in the maid attire. The one who the voice came from was the one making contact with her. With waist-length, dirty-blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and brown eyes that were alluring. It seemed Rose was not the only one with eyes on her as this woman had eyes drawn to her like a magnet. "My name is Erica Grace, the Queen's head maid. I'd like to ask for forgiveness for the harsh scrubbing my ladies had given you last night. The ladies become stressed to leave everything well kept to the Queen's liking while she is out and about. Hopefully the outfit I chose out for you is to your liking. Please accept it on behalf of the maids' sincerest apologies." Erica bowed along with her fellow maids before the bodyguard.

"Oh! No, it is fine! I came here with mud and dirt on my armor that ruined your hard work. It is my fault. And please, we're sisters here in the castle. Call me Rose." Rose claimed as she gave a light laugh to the bowing women. So that was where the armor and clothes came from. She was pleased to see this woman was so welcoming to her. As head maid, it made sense for hospitality to be a key trait to play the role. As they regained their posture, the Diavolo noticed that one of the maids was carrying a fiddle in her arms. "Miss Grace, where are you ladies taking that fiddle off to?" The head maid scrunched her eyebrows as she tried to figure out what exactly a fiddle was before turning to look at her maids. They had no clue as well before the maid carrying said instrument proposed that this was what Rose was referring to.

"Well then I only find it appropriate that you call me Erica then, Rose. We've been busy cleaning the ballroom since morning and we found this laying on a table collecting dust. By fiddle do you mean this violin here? Can you play perhaps?" Erica asked curiously as her assistant maid offered it to De Soriano.

Rose gave another light laugh as she accepted the stringed instruments and it's bow. "I was taught by ear rather than by writing. While you may call it a violin, I was taught to call it a fiddle. Let's see how good I am at playing it still and if I can get everyone up and about at that!"She proposed as she placed the instrument up against her collarbone and the holding hand up on the neck of it. She started off playing a few licks of some notes to see if it was tuned before getting the feel of it again. Once she was confident enough, she decided to get a bit daring by playing an old favorite her father loved to play, "Paddy Fahy's jig." It really felt like forever since she played, but nobody could tell as it sounded upbeat and melodic the more and more she played. Without her knowing those previous eyes of warning shifted to curiosity and awe at her playing of the violin in this astounding way. Every voice in the hall grew quiet as attention was drawn more and more to the pleasant sounds of what was folk music. As she ended her song, their was a sudden standing and round of applause from within the room as if requesting an encore. It caught her by surprise, but to see everybody looking at her under what looked to be a different light, how could she refuse?

"Well alright then. How about we get up and dance some of this meal off then. How about I give you lads and lasses some old drinking songs from the country pubs since some of our soldiers have some beers and grogs in hand?" She proposed as she got out of her seat. She laid the bow back down on the strings before playing her variation of "Bog Down in the Valley" on the fiddle. The more she played, the more hands started to clap to the rhythm of the song. She started off with the chorus of the song first to get everyone used to it first.

"O-ro the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valley-o
O-ro the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valley-o!"

Each time after the chorus, she would a little more to the lyrics until the hall finally got the jeer of it and could sing along with it while watching Rose twirl about as she played. It was mesmerizing to her coworkers to see this woman dance and play that before they knew it, their feet were tapping along with concrete floor. It wasn't soon before that toe tapping lead to the dancing of many as the maids and soldiers of the dining hall were dancing together while cheers echoed through the room as well as throughout the castle. Only the deaf would be unaware of their makeshift partying as hoots and yells were heard along with clanking of mugs filled with beers. As the song finished, there was nothing but loud cheers and applauds towards Rose as they requested yet another encore.

"My, my. . .Don't you know how to make an impression? I think it's official that you are now welcomed here in the Queen's castle. . .Miss De Soriano?" Miss Erica declared in short breaths as she flicked one of her bangs back as she danced to Rose's fiddle.

"Please Erica. . .call me Rose." The bodyguard said as she continued to play atop a barrel to give her legs some rest. "Now how about one more time!?" She asked as her audience cheered ready for another round of the song. This time it was the whole crowd to sing the song as they started dancing to the folk song that Rose had introduced them to.

"O-ro the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valley-o
O-ro the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valley-o!"

As they all danced along in joy to their new comrade's melody, Rose sat their watching Erica in aloof. Her mind right now was only focused on one person right and yet she wasn't even here to see what fun the Diavolo was orchestrating to her people. Hopefully, she would arrive soon to see how many new friends she had just made in only a day!

Gee2Heart
You're okay! I'm glad to see you on here again! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

By the time the meeting had officially ended, Avila had just left the room with her stomach grumbling in discontent. She only had petite cakes and fruit to help chip away at the continuous hunger she had during the meeting. Everyone else who was in there seemed to have felt the same way as she could hear a couple of mumbles on their nightly meals after some hours into their discussions. She knew that one was planning on eating some wolf their son-in-law hunted down just along the borders of the kingdom and invited a couple of others to join him. Another she heard was on about a bouquet of stuffed birds from a suitor for one of the adviser's daughters. Then there was another that wished to eat his wife's cooking but dreaded to eat up what their wife had to say about being late from home. Avila had to hold her giggles from that comment since it was very rude to eavesdrop on idle whispers that were halfway across the room. Speaking of whispers, she heard one calling out her title. "Your Highness."

Avila had stopped and turned only slightly around to see the owner. It was a chubby bearded man with a good head of grey wires coming from the top of his head. Ah, sweet Bernard Don Chavez. A very hearty lovable man by the sound of his colorful conversations. "Pardon for bringing this topic to your attention in tardy fashion but I believe it was for the best that we discuss this in private." Strange. This was a first for this man to come to her in private to discuss this "something" and that must have meant that it was something of great importance.

Before she could ask him what Don Chavez was talking about, he had gently pulled a red envelope with a small pink ribbon sewn into the corner from his chest pocket. It was unbelievably small enough to be the size of his chubby fist when it came into full view. Don Chavez handed it over to the Queen with both hands and Avila had accepted it with caution. She examined the envelope from the sharp corners and qualitative color before flipping it over to see a light green waxed seal. It was of a pair of lances crossing over each other. Avila looked up from the envelope and questioned,
"What of importance is this?"

"It is from a far away country." Don Chavez answered with his head bowed down. "I had never heard of this country beforehand but they seem to have come from an island, rich with resources we have never heard of. I believed that they were lying so I took it in my own matters to see if they were true and its amazing to see it with my own eyes. They have flowers that could spin silk from the quality of singing, cows with udders that hold rum, and frogs that could make one fall in love with another person. They were truly a sight to behold, Your Highness." He said with almost joy in his voice.

Avila listened carefully but felt skeptical on what was going on. This country seemed to have been a very strange one and due to hearing this, shouldn't there have been rumors about it going around the other kingdoms? She looked back at the envelope and continued to flip it back to fro.
"Don Chavez, what do they want with us? If they have all of these strange objects, why would they want to meddle with our kingdom?" The Queen asked as she tugged slightly at the ribbon. "This could be a trap to take over what is mine.

Don Chavez nodded in agreement. "That is the same thing I had asked them when I had met with them. The messenger said that it was due to the fact that the prince of his country had deeply fallen in love with you and wishes to shower you with every-." Avila's shocked face had stopped Don Chavez from speaking when he looked up to her. He was almost petrified in fear that he had angered her but kept some courage to speak again. T-The letter you have in your possession is from the prince and he will be coming by tomorrow in the afternoon. Its abrupt but it seems to me that the prince did not know how long it would have taken the letter to get to you. After all, I had only just the messenger this early morning."

The Queen didn't know what to say as she patiently listened the chubby man. She was staring blankly into the letter and felt her insides twist in fear. Who was this strange man to have fallen heads over heels for her? She was the most feared of the lands and wiped out many kingdoms who opposed her. Avila had the title for a reason but to this man he didn't seem to fear her. There was also the fact that he was going to be coming very soon to see her. She... She was... She was flattered.

It had taken a few awkward words before the Queen and Don Chavez parted to their own paths. How was she going to break this to Rose? It wasn't like she had to tell her but she had to. Rose was her bodyguard and she should know any visitors that were going to come into the castle. It was only right to do so... But... Avila was afraid that Rose would be sad to know that this guest was interested in Avila. Maybe so sad that Rose might become angry and decide to leave Avila. Oh but Avila was thinking too much! How could she have known what Rose had thought of her or even feel for her?

It was when she heard loud singing that stopped her thoughts. What on everything that was holy was that? The Queen began to venture down to the dining hall with curiosity dancing in her thoughts. Was it a special day today? Perhaps someone's birthday or victory over whatever could be? As she got closer, she didn't know. The song was so different from their traditional songs that it seemed alien to her. Strange...

From when she arrived, she saw the large dining room hall doors open and many people dancing along the Utopian song. Everyone had a smile on their face and many were laughing so hard that she could see their gums. She felt almost happy to spectate the merriness happening until she spotted the familiar flaming woman on top of a barrel.

Her heart had stopped its beating and decided to get stuck in her throat. Her eyes felt misty and sweat seemed to had gathered above her brow. Avila clenched the envelope tightly in her hand and scrunched up her shoulders. She felt her legs quiver and weak at her sight. Rose... She... She looked stunning. She looked so stunning that she wanted to speak out to her. Avila wanted Rose to know that she was watching how beautiful she was playing the violin. It was something dazzling and fun that the Queen would even want to dance to. But everything, all of her feelings and thoughts had collided to make Avila only say,

"Rose."

Professor Wi-Fi
Yeah! biggrin Its nice to be back again! :3

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:47 pm
Rose De Soriano

It was all fun and joy that coursed throughout the whole dining hall with Rose being the heart of it all. Maids outfits twirled and armor clattered as they all sang songs that the Romaserri had taught them. What a wonderful sight it was to see how much of an influence a few songs had on people. It reminded her so much of home with memories of watching her family and friends who would dance to the sounds that she could summon with one mere instrument. She was glad to see that she once again had people to be around, but despite her cheerful expressions, she was very much so out of it as her only desire right now was to see the Queen.

As if a greater force was listening to her inner thoughts, her wish was granted when the dining hall doors opened only to present none other than the Queen herself. The second her eye's drew onto the lovely woman, they only became fixated onto her royal highness. Her eyes were ignited with a fire of curiosity as to what exactly the queen thought of all this hurrah that her people gave. Was she amazed? Is this what she meant when she ordered De Soriano to get accustomed with the staff? She could only hope so as she hopped down off the barrel and finished her string solo of hinterland music to make her way to her lady's side.

She started her delighted strides down the rows of benches as her new allies gave her cheers and bravos. There was around of applause for her as men patted her on the back as she returned their thoughtful gestures with waves of appreciation. The maids seemed enthusiastic to see another woman, aside from the Queen, to stir up such energy as they clapped for her. From the direction she came from came a sudden wave of chants as she walked down what felt like a catwalk now. "Rose! Rose! Rose!" and it went on much to her embarrassment. It was humorous to hear so many people cheering her name when just earlier they were not interested in her place here.

With only a few steps away from Queen Avila now, she placed her hands in front of her that still held the bow and fiddle. She gave her Majesty the most heartwarming smile as if welcoming her from a long trip. She gave a bow before finally replying to the Queen's call. "Good Evening, your Majesty? How was your day?"

"Rose!" Erica called out the bodyguard once more as she followed behind. She looked much more cheerful compared to earlier when they met. "That was an amazing time you just showed everyone here. I can't believe the vio-I mean the fiddle, could be played like that. Dinner has never been so fun before! D-do you think you could do that more often during the week? We all agree that we would love it if you do!" The head maid begged with a blushing face realizing how demanding she must have appeared at the moment. It seemed she had a very different spark in her eye as well compared to before when looking at Rose now.

Rose gave a chuckle as she listened to the offer. "I'm sorry Erica, but that's really not up for me to decide. I'll leave that up for the Queen to decide. I am here to protect her after all." She stated before handing the instrument over to Miss Grace. The blonde looked down at the strings before giving Avila and De Soriano a pleased smile. "Well I'm sure we all hope that you can join us again and share your playing with us some other time. I'll be sure to get this nice and polished for you and leave it in your room. I'm sorry for the intrusion! Please enjoy the rest of your night! " Erica said as she departed from the two women for the two to talk.

Rose looked back over to Avila. "I apologize, your majesty. How was my performance?" Rose couldn't help but ask as she stood there as proper as can be with her polite smile that only the queen could get to appear.

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

It was a fiddle? Avila turned her head aside and covered her lips, feeling her face sizzling with embarrassment. How rude of her to not know her instruments. She assumed it was a violin but she stood corrected by Rose herself. Though now that she thought of it... Would Rose have chuckled at her like she did to that Erica if she mentioned her mix up or would she have smiled instead? Avila found herself to have preferred the bodyguard to laugh at her than the Erica. In fact, she preferred to have the scarlet woman all to herself.

Avila brushed her fingers off her lips and slithered them down to her chest to regain her composure. What was this familiar feeling she felt that tugged and yanked around the strings inside of her? It was almost to painful to breathe.
"No need to apologize, De Soriano. I found your performance... Scintillating." She replied in a distant tone. Her eyes still wavered away and her lips pinched together in almost a pout, examining the servant girl from earlier.

Avila never expected her bodyguard to become so friendly with the servants in the matter of hours, especially with that Erica one. Rose was too friendly with her. So friendly that Rose probably had her eyes on her the moment they even took the air in the same room. The same room where Rose had her fingers intertwined with blond strands of the maid's. Erica probably would look up to what was Avila's and whispering spindles of allurement, wishing that Avila's person was hers instead. She would probably speak of how kind she would treat Rose and gently caress underneath her ruby eyes. Avila's Ruby eyes. Then Rose would draw her fingers onto the nape of the maid's, lightly tilting her head up higher to where they could lock their eyes. What was Avila's would hush the maid from ever speaking by breathlessly saying how beautiful the maid's eyes were. Probably something of a poet and how that girl's eyes were like Mother Nature's dirt to nurture all the green that sprouted. It would be then that they would be so close that they would exchange the air only between them. The maid's arms wrapped around Avila's woman's neck, Avila's woman's arm wrapped around the maid's waist, and finally the final burning blow as they would lock in lips. Their lips so deeply in the kiss that they would feel as if their souls connected and they were to be the only ones on the land...

The hunger in Avila's stomach vanished.

Avila tightly squeezed the envelope that rested by her side. She had to read this letter by the end of the night. It would maybe heal the clogging in her lungs and encourage her to stop thinking of Rose. Avila would think of the task tomorrow and how to greet this suitor. The suitor must have been given clues on what he likes that she could help him be comfortable. She would have to plan everything by tonight and then have things arrange early morning. The halls to be more spotless than before, the tiles to be shining to see one's reflection, the rooms fluffed and clean, the foods to be something not to die for, the garden trimmed and blooming more than usual, and for Avila to be more of a Queen than usual. Everything would have to be better.

At that moment, Avila finally looked back at Rose. Everything she had thought previously vanished. Her smile was there. Rose was still smiling at her. She was genuinely smiling at her. Rose was only looking at her. No where else and no one else. Avila's cheeks returned to their flushed color as she began to feel more conscious about herself. The clogs in her lungs felt tighter now and making almost impossible for her to breathe. She wanted Rose to stop looking at her but felt that her wish was false. Rose looking at her, just her, made her feel special. That was all she surprisingly needed.

"Its getting late. Accompany me to my room."

Professor Wi-Fi

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 pm
Rose De Soriano

The spinel eyes cast downwards as she reflected on her Master's review of her skills on the string instrument. Though she said such a positive word, her voice nor her beautiful face, seemed to match the term she used. Her efforts felt wasted if they left no lasting impression on the Queen. "Only scintillating? I understand. Perhaps one of these days I can play for you until it's to your content then. I suppose I'm still a little inept after not playing for so long. " She lied with a bit of disappointment in her tone. Her men always loved to listen to her music during parties or after victories in war. At least the sight of her fellow servants dancing and having a good time would be a memory she'd hold dearly.

Listening to her Majesty's commands, she made her way to the dining hall doors and held one open for Avila to exit through. Gesturing for her majesty to come through with a calming smile, she examined her every expression with delight. Despite that confusing pout of her's, the Queen looked ever so endearing with that flustered face collecting on her face. Just what was she so bothered about? Perhaps it was the envelope constricted in her hands that was causing her such dismay? De Soriano deemed it best to ask once they were away from the public's ears before she went asking private questions. For now it had to be the more typical themes of discussion that would come from her mouth.

"How was everything today, Your Majesty? I'm hoping it wasn't too stressful of a day that it left you so tense. Though I suppose that everyday must leave you like that as Queen." Rose said trying to break the ice with Avila. "Perhaps you'd like to talk about it as we walk to your room?"

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila gave a small smile and petite curtsy to everything Rose had done/said.
"Thank you, De Soriano."
She said and headed outside of the dining room. Today was indeed something troublesome and she could barely remember the last time she had ever talked to someone about her day. She mostly kept to herself and scurried off to her library, in search of a book to get her mind off of her troubles. Though now that Rose was here, she can have someone to talk to about these sort of thing. Oh she was nervous!

With a deep, exhausted sigh, Avila said,
"Today was disoriented. The other countries still wish to stir trouble with me, the people are uneasy, and many other problems whisking my way." She brushed a strand of hair away from her face and walked to her room, hoping Rose was following behind her. "Though, the third most troubling thing that happened today was my advisers questioning your role here." The Queen shook her head in disapproval of the memory. "I see no problem that you have caused them on a personal level and thus I dropped their thoughts off of you." Her cheeks flushed a little more. "I am no fool to just pick anyone to be my bodyguard." She hushed out. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to say what she had said. It was rather... Out of order?

At this rate, she was going to rudely blurt out about the prince. The prince that was interested in her and coming tomorrow afternoon. Would it hurt Rose to hear it? She would have been the first to know from Avila's own lips. Oh what was she thinking? How could Avila know what Rose felt about her. Maybe Rose was just someone that wished to be friends with Avila. Her bodyguard wouldn't want any sort of love relationship with Avila. She's hated her for years on end and it... It may... It may have been strange if Rose started to like her. A complete swap of feelings to the other side of the scale. Somehow that didn't sound like a bad idea.

"B-but, enough of my chatter. How was your day? I assume it was pleasant, seeing you chuckle at the Erica girl earlier. She seems to have gotten the giggles from talking to you."

Professor Wi-Fi

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 am
Rose De Soriano

Tailing behind her Ruler, Rose couldn't help but admire how lovely Avila had looked under vanilla twilight sky that peered through the windows of the castle. The way the sun lightly reflected off her silk cassiterite hair. The view was just as breath-taking as the woman before her who walked elegantly despite the strain of work getting to her. Hopefully walking down this hallway with Her Majesty like so would be a routinely thing as this was the most blissful event of the evening so far.

When Avila talked of her counselors' initial disapproval of her, her folded hands became unfolded as one rode up her arm in a clenching manner. She could understand why the gentlemen were still at unease about her, she was still an unfamiliar within their stronghold. Even now, she still questioned why exactly Avila had brought her in when she could have executed her by the guillotine. Thinking about it like that left her hand now rubbing her throat the more she thought of the great beheader. De Soriano was even more humbled that the Queen did not go that route with her. She would just take Her Majesty's answer of her not being a food to just pick anybody for the position. She was indeed something to the Queen and that was the only reassurance she needed as her smile brightened up a bit. "I am relieved to hear that, Your Grace." She softly spoke as her hands returned clasped in front of her.

As they arrived at their destination, Rose took her approach to allow Avila entrance into her quarters. She was bit surprised as the Queen asked her about her day as well, specifically asking about the head maid. Thinking back made her look over her left side to gather all she could remember. "Miss Grace? She is quite the lady to dance with. She had me dancing alongside her while I played before I had to give myself a break.The maids thanked me as she seemed a bit desolate while working lately. Something about her lover having an affair with her? I'm glad to see I could make her laugh. She promised to stop by my room to get an idea for the type of clothes I'd like for my wardrobe. Very thoughtful. . . " She explained as she thought back to the dance. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how sore her feet and legs were from all the twirling about.

"As for earlier today, I spent most of it with your soldiers." Her eyes wondered down as she further accessed her memories of her day while holding the door. There was a decent amount of gold coins in her coat pocket now that she decided would be best to keep quiet so Avila didn't know her army was playing around and gambling. "They asked me to show them the Romaserri's style of sword fighting one day, but it's like I told Erica, those things are not what I'm here for, Your Majesty." She explained as she looked up at her Queen's hazel eyes. "I'm here only for you, nobody else. My life is now your's and it will only be happy as long as you are happy. Even while I was doing all those activities, I was. . .more focused on your well-being than mine." De Soriano confessed as her face flustered a bit.

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

"Something about her lover having an affair with her?"

Avila sighed with relief. It sounded like Rose wasn't at all in a relationship with the Erica. It was just a bond between friends. Nothing of any sort of physical touching intent or anything that would even deem to be romantic. She was just a "dancing" partner. That's all Avila saw. Just a simple, gorgeous, woman who was Rose's danc-

"She promised to stop by my room to get an idea for the type of clothes I'd like for my wardrobe."

Her... She... It... Avila couldn't even guess how to react to the situation. She felt herself maybe move into her room and just sitting down. Somewhere fluffed and warm? Maybe she was on her bed. It seemed likely it was her bed. However, the side of her bed didn't have any hard surfaces other than a desk and that was feet away from her bed. Ah. Then she must have been sitting down in her lounging chair. Of course. Of course. The shock of Rose suddenly being intimate with the woman caused a wave of blankness that she was almost forgetting everything. Silly, silly, little Avila.

It's not like it was going to be the same as what happened that morning. Rose wasn't going to be like what Avila was trying earlier. Trying to be silly by asking what Rose wanted to see her in... Or maybe she would. Maybe Rose was going to do the same thing and then strip of all of her clothes. Then maybe Rose would be more intimate with the Erica woman what Avila would be with her. Maybe, just maybe-

"I'm only here for you, nobody else. My life is now your's and it will only be happy as long as you are happy. Even while I was doing all those activities, I was. . .more focused on your well-being than mine."

Avila's face brightened up like a star and burned heavily. She was quite speechless as she tightened her lips and put a hand on her chest. The Queen was sure now that Rose wasn't in any sort of relationship with the Grace woman. Rose was only here for Avila. Rose's life was hers. Rose was thinking about Avila. Those kind of thoughts made her bashfully look away and cover half of her face.

"I-Is that so?" She choked out in the palm of her hand. "T-Then I feel guilty for thinking that you were in a very... Very close bond with M-Miss Grace." She hushed out as her fingers crawled up to her eyes. "I f-feel so ugly thinking so... Please forgive me for my incompetence." Avila covered her eyes in embarrassment. Oh what to do?

Professor Wi-Fi

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:08 am
Rose De Soriano

De Soriano looked a bit surprised by the wondering about that her Queen began to stroll on over to the lounge chair. Only to add on to the curiosity was how Avila seemed to react to everything that she had done today. What had she done that exactly that was so wrong to the Queen?

"T-Then I feel guilty for thinking that you were in a very... Very close bond with M-Miss Grace."

Rose gave an interested smirk to hear what seemed to be a bit of envy stirring from Rose's relationship with Miss Grace. From what it sounded like, Her Majesty did not like to share things that belonged to her. To see the powerful ruler that owned her become so sheepish from having those thoughts fill her mind made the Diavolo realize how innocent this woman before her could be. It excited her like their earlier scene this morning. Perhaps she would use this to her advantage and play some with the Queen.

"Well Miss Grace is alluring to the eyes from what I managed to see. Perhaps something could happen if you dismissed me from your presence again. . ." Rose began as she closed the door behind her and made her way over to the resting Queen. "Maybe it could happen while the two of us are alone in my room and then escalate from there. We could wonder off to the gardens in private, bathe in the bath houses just Erica and I alone, or perhaps I might take her to another secluded area during the day to explore her body. Before you know it, all my time and efforts would be put into her instead of you." Her jokes were convincing as her voice became full of lust and sultry at the thought of it all. "Perhaps it would best you come to my room as well when the time comes. Just so you could prevent all that from happening, Your Majesty. So that Miss Grace doesn't wonder with her hands. . .or lips."

Now came a little bit of playful interrogation as she decided to straddle over top Avila's lap. She looked like a crimson lion pouncing on a frail gazelle ignorant of it's powerful legs to escape. "Of course, I'm only just a shiny penny to you as you said before. You already have so many other forms of riches here from gold to gems. You even have so many servants already at your beckoning. Would you really trouble yourself or fawn over the likes of a measly penny?" Rose questioned as she sat there over her master looking for Avila's opinion of her own belonging."Even if that coin tried to become more than just a mere cent to your liking, would you hate it if went astray or disappeared? Scour for it if you had to?" She continued to ask with raised brows and parted lips turned downwards. She moved one of Avila's hands away from her eyes so she could see how distraught Rose became since hearing that she may have thought so little of her own bodyguard when she cared for her so much. "Would you? Please tell me."

Gee2Heart

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces