Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila found herself shrinking. Was that possible for Rose to do such a thing? Did she... Did she really want to do that with her? Did Rose really want to wander off to secret places and do unspeakable things with that Erica woman? Would Erica shake like how Avila would? Would she gasp like Avila would? Would they... Would Avila ever experience that kind of think with Rose?

She felt naked without her hand over her eyes. She was exposed to the beautiful woman on her lap. The words that escaped her lips turned a knife in her heart but wrapped it around it like a bandage. It felt like it was bleeding through but Rose kept it in. It hurt to know that her own words came back to haunt her. Maybe that is what it felt like to Rose. Oh poor poor Rose.

The hand that was in Rose's slowly stroked down the scarlet woman's arms. Her other hand stroked back the fiery strands back from her beautiful face. Her Rose looked so hurt. So very hurt. Avila rubbed her thumb gently on the woman's temple as her other hand lead Rose's down to her lap. Her bodyguard's face was soft to touch. Her hands felt hard but fragile to hold. Avila gave a small smile.

"I would have you in my pocket before you would ever get out of my grasp." She said in a wispy voice. Her delicate fingers trailed down her jawline and to the tip of her lips. "You'd be near my heart and kept away from greedy hands of beggars who lie through their teeth." She gently brushed her fingers to the end of her lips and pulled Rose closer to where they were almost close enough to touch noses. Avila's eyes still locked onto Rose's, Avila's finger pressing gently on Rose's lips, and Avila's hand wrapped around Rose's, she spoke in a tantalizing voice.

"I'll never let you go because you're already mine."

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm
Rose De Soriano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The more and more De Soriano felt Avila's hands brushing against her face the more relief she felt overcome her worry. Her Majesty's words were soothing to hear making her hands ease up as they laid in her lap caressing the thighs covered by the silk of the dress that the bodyguard had picked out for her earlier. With each brush of Avila's palm and touch she put on Rose's lips, she could feel herself lean in inch by inch like a cat comforted by it's owner. She didn't know whether to be embarrassed or filled with joy that the Queen was treating her so kindly. She decided glee at the feeling of her hands being overlapped and held by the monarch's causing her hands to ease up in her's.

Just being so close to the woman was setting off a warmth from her body. Everything she had joked about doing to Erica, now was being dreamt of doing with Avila instead. She felt her mind wondering again to the morning when she first encountered her Majesty in her undergarments. She wanted to feel Avila's hands wondering on her body or even have her lips exploring up the woman's body. She wished for the two to just stay here hidden from the rest and disrobe the queen while she disrobed her. It's as Avila had said, Rose was all of Avila's to do with as she pleased. She couldn't refuse the woman and she wouldn't dare to think of it while the conqueror offered her a reason to live. If it was her wish, than De Soriano would grant it the best she could without a doubt. That's how loyal she was for the woman and that would forever be the unwavering case while she was alive.

"I. . .I understand, Your Majesty." Rose said as her eye glanced down at their hands. "I didn't mean for it to sounds as if I doubted you. I told you earlier that I would stand by you, no matter the cause." She promised as she bit her lip in tension before looking back up at the reassuring gaze of her leader. "I just wanted to know that I mean something to you other than just being a body to keep you out of harm's way. I'd want to know that I'd be mourn over if death does come to me. . .I apologize for suggesting the things I did. Let me be the one to ask for forgiveness now. I will always be your's." The Diavolo stated with a blush across her face before thanking her with a kiss on the cheek.

Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Before Avila could even speak, her face had turned ablaze with satisfaction from Rose's kiss. She thought something was to happen. Something... Raw. Raw as animals in the wild. Though, nothing like that happened. Rose had gave Avila something so sweet that it woke her up from the position they were in now. She released her grasp from Rose's and cleared her throat. She really didn't want to do that. Avila wanted to hold on a little more but... She had to mention the prince before doing anything the two might regret later.

"De Soriano... Although this is a very strange but interesting position, I must tell you something." Avila began as she picked up the forsaken envelope. She took a glance of what it had become and frowned at the sight. It was wrinkled and crinkled than the brows of an elderly man. Avila couldn't recall what happened to the letter but now it seemed to have lost its value of being something cared for now that she...

"I received a letter from someone who will be coming tomorrow afternoon and... I... I want you to be here when I read this..." Avila's eyes wandered down. "I... I don't know what will be in here but... You should be the first to know about this..." She turned over the envelope and pinched the opening corner, ready to open.

Whatever was in here... It could pinch bruises on their relationship. However, to Avila, this was the best explanation she could think of. If Avila told Rose about the prince herself about tomorrow, she would have stuttered and forget everything. Nothing would be gained and everything would have been lost. Rose would have been more hurt to know about the prince herself than Avila. It would have been terrible and hurtful for her too. She tightened her lips and looked up to her.

"Please... Please stay with me through this."

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm
Rose De Soriano

Rose could tell by the look that Avila had on her face, that whatever was in this sealed envelope was something unsettling. Who knew a piece of paper could shaken the likes of one of the world's most powerful queens? If it had disturbed the queen then she could only wish that it didn't need to be open, but if it was something that she wanted her bodyguard to know about before the other servants then so let it be. It was bit flattering to know that Avila would come to her first with this knid of news.

At the sound of somebody being being here by the next morning, she looked a bit confused as to who it might be. Family? A friend? Perhaps a nation who allied with the Queen of Hearts? Or maybe the opposite and they were against her instead? So much curiosity filled her head along with the worry that she was perhaps forgetting something. So many things she still didn't know about the Queen of Heart's nation and what was going on behind the war room's doors. Now she only wished that Avila hadn't dismissed her to the explore the castle.

With the more expressions riddling Lady Lavine's face, the more anxious she became. She gave a short sigh as she grew weak to the woman's stare. How could she not say no to that face when it was pouting like that? It was truly unfair, but she had no intention on leaving to her room anytime soon. Especially after being as so daring to lay a kiss on Her Highness. She could only lock eyes with her counterpart before giving her a nod that she would stay, no matter what was concealed in that envelope.

"Well then. . .let's find out what's inside of it, Your Highness. I'll stay here with you so read it for the both of us to hear." Rose stated as her hand clenched the fabric of the silk dress in a bit of unease.
Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

"Thank you, De Soriano. I am very grateful for that..."

Avila's fingers trembled in fear of what the effects of the letter may have on Rose. She tried to tame them to the best of her abilities but they just made the wrinkles of the envelope more crinkled than the dried leaves in autumn. They tugged and tugged at the flap of the noise maker only influencing more troubling noise. It was terrible enough to know she had to open the dreaded thing but it added more dread onto her when she wasn't able to open it. She was so nervous on what to do that she didn't know what to do anymore. Finally as if some secret god heard her silent pleas, she opened the flap. She took a sigh of relief and slipped the parchment out of its socket.

A sweet familiar aroma weaved out from the blanc letter and it had caught her off guard. She knew all too well what this scent was and she traced the edges of the parchment almost lovingly as she soon started to flutter away down memory lane. Ah... When was the last time she was around this smell? Her senses started to melt away as her eyelids flutter down. She took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly, calming herself down from the scent. When she had taken her moment of relaxation, she opened her eyes. The color of them was now hazy and clouded as if smoke somehow was huffed into them. Though, Avila didn't see her world to be clouded. All looked the same to her. Finally she looked down at the inked letters and began to recite them.

"Dearest Queen Lavine,

By the time you get this letter, it will only be the matter of time before I see you tomorrow. I do apologize for coming so soon without giving you a week's notice but I just cannot describe how excited and ecstatic I am to finally meet you. It's embarrassing to say but when I heard I was going to your homeland to meet you, I couldn't contain myself. I will not tell you exactly what I did but I can tell you that my father is questioning if I am his son... But now I want to tell you how I know you.

I've heard of you from my father and he tells me all about what you have done to expand your kingdom. At first, I thought my father was just making up stories to scare me into a quick marriage but after hearing more about you from the merchants that visit us... I am completely entrapped by you. Already most of my subjects think I am a lunatic to have become so infatuated with you but I find nothing crazy about it.

You are a woman who has achieved more than any other King I have ever known. You have acquired more than two royal people could hold on their own. I would say that the others are those who fear you don't really know you as someone they should praise. You are really a thing of beauty and I'd love to know you myself...

I am sorry if I sound strange or anything of the like. This is the first I've ever wrote to someone I have strong feelings for... Actually would it be strange if I told you that I strongly feel you? I can't describe it but you are the only woman in my eyes that I'd like to be with. I'd love to know more about you and since I'll be coming to see you, won't you give me that chance?

I'll see you tomorrow and hope you eagerly meet me as I do for you.

Sincerely, Prince Rahar Don Marigra."

Avila felt her face turn aflame when she finished reading it outloud and buried her face in the letter. Her heart was racing, though she didn't know why. Her mind was now absorbing the thought of this mysterious Rahar Don Marigra. Was he handsome? Was he dashing? Was he going to sweep her off her feet? Oh she didn't know nor did she care. All she wanted to do was meet this man. Ah, ah, ah. He was a craving she never knew she had.

Her musty eyes peeked up to Rose and the corners of her lips perked up.
"What do you think? I think he's someone charming." Avila asked in an unusually higher pitched voice. It was as if something had taken over her character and stuffed in something of a lie.

Professor Wi-Fi
Ah yessssss! I'm finally out of school and able to post this. Omg I waited so long for this. Soooo longgg! >.< I missed you so much!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13 pm
Rose De Soriano

As she listened on and on to Avila reading the letter, her heart sank deeper as they continued on in to the sweetened words of this prince. It was all too sudden that she remembered what exactly she had forgotten earlier on in the day that halted her earlier acts of amity with the Queen. Avila was an unmarried woman, who must have had some desire to be betrothed or engaged. As a ruler of her own land and such power, Countries would want to find a way to ally their selves with such a force that Avila had to present. There had to plenty of princes out there who were interested in a woman like the one Rose leaned over. Of course this all made sense, yet. . .why did it still bring a sting pain of displeasure in her chest to know that somebody else looked at the Queen?

Her stomach nearly churned the second she could see the sense of delight that came across Avila's face the more she read into the love letter. Such a typhoon of envy stormed inside her the longer she looked at that entranced face of Avila's to the words written by the prince. It was frustrating to see such an expression on her face and know that the body guard wasn't the reason for such happiness. It was a mesmerizing face that she wished she could capture, but it wouldn't be the same knowing it was for the longing of another person that filled her majesty's mind. Wait. . .was she actually jealous of this boy right now? Her hand loosened from Avila's dress realizing how corrupt her emotions had turned her thoughts. Here she was thinking it would be easy to steal a Queen's kiss, but she was no longer a woman with power or entitlement. She was now just an being with no belonging and served only the purpose to be the Queen of Heart's arms of protection. What this boy had was power, money, and a country behind him along with his desire for Avila. All Rose had to offer was a sword ready to parry and defend against danger with as well as her never ending will to serve her Majesty. That wouldn't be enough for Avila. . .would it?

Rose's forever andesine eyes glanced down at the floor as she felt defeated to know she couldn't compare to this prince. She wanted to walk off with her tail in between her legs, but she couldn't leave the room and break her promise. All she could do now was try and swallow her envy and play off the despair as delight for her majesty. While her emotions were stirred, her expression remained aloof before finally giving a faint smile while trying to cover up her disapproval as Avila looked to her for some kind of approval or opinion. In this situatio, there was no way she could disapprove of Prince Rahar. He had wooed Avila with her words and it was obvious that she was ecstatic now to have read such a thoughtful letter. If only she could have thrown that forsaken letter in the fires that kindled in Her Majesty's fireplace. Maybe then she wouldn't have to give Avila an answer.

"He. . .sounds wonderful." I don't like him. "I think he could make you happy."Even though I want to be the one to do the same. "I can clearly tell how much you're ready to meet him." Which absolutely fills me with despair. "I can't wait for his arrival tomorrow." I really wish he wouldn't come. Rose lied accordingly in that calm and unflustered tone while her inner thoughts rattled her with the truly frustrated feelings that she tried her best to conceal from the Queen of Hearts. She felt like a despicable villain to lie to her queen in such a way, but Avila was happy which was something she couldn't deny her of. This kingdom would prosper more if the Queen was happy, but her selfishness would keep it from flourishing like so if she said no to this man. Even if that potentially meant that she would be distanced away from the last thing that kept her thriving to exist. "I suppose the only thing we can do now is wait until tomorrow for his arrival to really see what kind of impressions he will leave you with. From what it sounds like he, sees you for how beautiful you truly are." Rose spoke as she sat up and gave it her all to keep her act together. There was somebody else here that thought the exact same things and she was sitting there atop of her! She found herself wanting to distance herself further and further away to hide any break of composure that may happen while she remained in the room, she needed to keep herself busy anyway possible. She wondered over to the fireplace to stoke the fire some, "Hopefully the castle will be very busy tomorrow to welcome Prince Rahar here and make him understand how. . .pleased we are to have him be so interested in our Majesty. " She said as she lightly stabbed at the fire with a desire to wash her mouth it with soap for continuing with this charade.

Gee2Heart
I missed you vermy much as well, Gee! 4laugh Welcome back Huggabutt!

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image
Avila Di Slyvaine Lavine

Avila's face brightened. She was happy enough to know that this mysterious prince was sweet enough to have sent her a declaration of his feelings for her but to know that her bodyguard had accepted him made her happiness bar overflow. Her body had began to loosen with such delight that she drew her legs up and had curled them up in the little space she had left. She rested her hands on the cushioned branch of her chair and gazed at the beautiful crimson woman, listening quietly to the crackles of fire. It was strange to feel this happy just knowing her bodyguard accepted him

The Queen had only known Rose for at least a day and what she knew was that Rose had a history of despising her with good reason. Her father's advisers also were shifty about the woman and worried that Rose would slit her throat since they were physically closer. In fact, Rose could do a number of things to Avila at the moment. She could maybe somehow grab the embers and throw it onto the Queen to drop her guard then go for the kill. There was also the possibility that the bodyguard could snap something off of the furniture and assault her. Though for one to have revenge, wouldn't her lovely Rose choke her to death? Avila closed her eyes. No no... Within the small time they've had together, Rose would never do that.

Rose would always be true to her word. She would protect Avila from anything and Avila was the only reason why the crimson woman was alive. Her Rose would never do anything to harm her. It would be unlike her- No- Impossible for Rose to even attempt such things. The Queen had faith in her and trusted that Rose would always be there for her until either one's last breath. That's what Avila cared about the most and as a result wanted Rose to be as comfortable as possible with her along with the baggage that came with the Queen. At the end of the thought train, her mind began to wonder away to tomorrow's itinerary.

"Yes... It will be very busy tomorrow..." She hummed out with drowsiness in her voice. "I will be required to wake up, be dressed, and ready before the sun and begin prepping for his arrival and stay. Though I will have to plan out what to do with him just hours before actually participating in the activities." Avila stretched her arms up high to shake up the tension of tomorrow off and crossed them back down on the arm of the chair. Speaking of which, she had to plan out what to eat and research what was good or bad from the prince's country. What gestures were compliments and what actions were noted as insults. The Queen would also have to dress appropriately and not look at all scandalous in whatever his country considered a woman was to not look like. She sighed in discomfort and rested her head back against the chair. "I might be so busy that I won't sleep tonight. I may have to carry my fan around me and powder my face for a while till the dark circles fade away." The Queen noted out loud to herself as she leaned her head to the side, continuing to think. The staff would have to take half hour shifts and rotate about to get the things she needed required to be done by the afternoon of tomorrow. Maybe ten minute breaks with hours and hours of work to do.

The Queen leaned over to the desk beside her and pulled a drawer out, searching for her utensils. Her hand shifted about and knocked a couple of things around before plucking up a black feathered pen. She placed it on the polished wood and began her search again in the drawers of mess. Where was her paper? Where was her ink? It was all there a couple of days ago but she must of misplaced it somewhere. Maybe by the fireplace when she was reading.
"Soriano? If you see a small ink bottle and some parchment over where you are, would you kindly give them to me? I must write down instructions for the staff members for tomorrow." Avila pulled another drawer and began rummaging through that one "I will also need your company for tonight. We will be exploring my castle for anything beneficial or possibly consequential for Prince Marigra's arrival." Then a little shy smile slipped onto Avila's lips.

"Or... Just some time alone for the two of us together... Precisely you and I, Soriano."

Professor Wi-Fi
Thankie thankie~! How've you been since I've been gone? :0

(I've just been out of it. xD)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:49 am
Rose De Soriano

Rose's eyes seemed to glimmer with various shades of orange as she stared into the fire while listening to Avila. She found herself a seat in one of the chair's closest to the fire while resting her palms atop the poker and laying her head above them. Amber seemed to fill her already ruby colored eyes, but yet her gaze still appeared so empty and remote while listening to cackles of the fire. The fringes of her hair seemed to glow and fade like the embers residing on firewood while slowly giving the image of her hair breathing ever so gently while sitting in the somewhat dimmed room. The warmth seemed to graze up against her face and color her face in with a copper tone to her skin with a shimmer from the bit of perspiration from her dancing about from earlier along with the attire she was suited in. Orange seemed to suit the woman perfectly fine as it was a mixture of her red discontent along with a ersatz yellow that showed happiness.

". . .Precisely you and I, Soriano. . ."

The bodyguard was finally snapped out her trance by the beckoning of her name from her Majesty as her eyes glanced over at the somewhat coy woman. Her mind had simply wondered off into vague while listening to the all the things needed to be done for the arrival of the prince. She sat there silently as she tried to recall what exactly her queen had requested of her. "All that dancing must have finally caught up to me as it feels a little hot in here. Ink and parchment was it?" She asked while slipping off her jacket and placed it where she sat not realizing how far behind she was in their conversation. She unbuttoned the collar of her search as well an extra button or two to let her chest breathe before beginning her search. Now that she thought about it when did her tush and thighs begin to feel so swollen and sore? Her hands ran down her lower half in attempt to give a brief massage to her legs. Was she always this shapely? There she went again with the loss of her attention! How indecorous of her to just lose focus in a conversation like that? She could only think how unfitting it was of her as she picked up a bottle that looked to be filled with ink from a table along with the paper beside it. What was the last part she said? She tried her best to remember what exactly they were talking about, but could only remember that it involved the two of them.

To think she could be put off guard like so over such a thing as jealousy. It rallied her a bit that this gentleman would come here and cause such problems for her. Now wasn't the time to just give up so easily, it wasn't in her Romaserri blood to surrender without letting other's know she was a woman of great action even when rendered powerless. If this boy would think that Rose would give up so easily on somebody she valued to be the only fragment that brought her such a warm feeling and lightened her world, he would have the wrong mindset upon his arrival. Prince Marigra wasn't the only one with a way with words or an affection for Queen Avila. The Diavolo would let her Majesty know that she wouldn't give up so easily to somebody who already had everything.

"To. . hear you call my name is all I need to know, Your Majesty. If you need me, I shall stay as long as you want as the night is still young. The last thing I'd want is to see you fatigued from working yourself too much. Too much stress can cause permanent harm." De Soriano stated as she made her way over to the shy damsel with the items in hand and placed the two on the desk that Avila rummaged through. "I'm not really in the position to decline either, especially when you put on such an adorable face while you say my name. It is my duty to protect. . and serve you to your heart's content, Lady Lavine." She took hold of her Queen's rummaging hand to halt it of it's action before leaning over to bring herself face-to-face over the woman so that their were linked. Rose's other hand caressed Avila's face to keep it fixated on her's as she gave her eye's of yearning and slightly parted lips. "I want you to be relaxed after having such a long busy day. Which means I'll follow any and all orders that you desire. . ." She insisted as she leaned in so that the angle down her shirt was visible for her queen. The fingers of her hand roamed from the monarch's cheeks down the outline of her body from the neck and halting down to the outside of Avila's legs.

"As long as it means that I have made you happy."

Gee2Heart
Eh. . a bit frustrated as well as busy. But I think I'll be able to get through it. Usually it just takes the right person to show me that I can get over those other feelings!

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

Avila looked up over to Rose and was about to respond to her question about the ink but slowly sew her mouth shut as her eyes were drawn to her bodyguard's body. The way she had slipped off her jacket had suddenly woken something inside Avila that the Queen had to squeeze her hand on... Whatever she had held on in the drawer. It was like Rose was teasing her as the woman had unbuttoned the release of her breasts. The sudden breath of air for them to be released made the Queen take a quiet yet sharp breath of her own. Avila swallowed and pulled her mental image of herself back. However it was a struggle to hold herself down as she saw how wonderful Rose was outlining and wrapping her hands around her legs. The way they caressed and pressed against the fine muscles drove a desirable shiver down Avila's spine. The effects of the fire too had brought in such a heat to Avila that she wanted to strip off more of the bodyguard's clothes. The way the flame's glow touched the woman's skin and the shadows that had outlined her physique. Oh how it showed the work Rose had been through physically and my was she beautiful. The Queen found herself desiring to first take off the dress the Scarlet woman gave to her but Avila had to restrain herself. A lady of her stature shouldn't just suddenly strip in front of another lady because she too wanted to be touched-

What on the lands did Avila think? "She too wanted to be touched?" Oh my dear. Did she... Did Avila want Rose to touch her body? The body she had shown the woman early morning? The questions made her ache in truth that it made her embarrassed to continue questioning it. This sinful desire for another woman to touch her was uncalled for. The way she wished for Rose's careful soldier hands to hold her and touch her in places that only Avila had embarrassingly touched. Avila received a pleasurable shiver throughout her body and felt it ooze down with scintillating sparks. She imagined her bodyguard's body pressed against her, her bosom squeezing against her's, her strong hands in the Queen's dark hair, and those thin luscious lips pressed against her own. Her imagination would have gone farther down but Rose's sweet voice interrupted her from continuing.

"S-Soriano... I..." Avila purred to the touch of Rose's hand and enchantingly stared into the woman's. Even though they've known each other for such a short time, the Queen felt so safe around her. So safe and... Secure... Secure enough to want Rose to embrace her as she gasped to feel the warming tingles of her hand on the outside of her legs. The sight of Rose's bosom up close was a chilling and exciting view to see. So exciting the Queen wanted to feel every crook and cranny of her bodyguard's body with just her hands. Avila imagined to feel the scars and indents of them with her fingertips, then to gently kiss every single one of them. The mental image to see her bodyguard wither in response from her kisses was an enjoyable and entertaining thought. The great and mighty general to be trembling at her hands and for the Queen to be touched by the general... Oh the idea was seductive.

A small growl rested in her throat as her fingertips touched Rose's abdomen and slowly eased in where her the palm of her hand laid just above just her stomach.
"To have someone like you by my side..." Her fingers trailed up to the Scarlet woman's opening and slowly unclipped another treacherous button while the other hand caressed the the woman's hand on Avila's trembling leg. "... Already makes me... Happy." Avila's fingers touched the last button that would have exposed Rose's chest and traced around the edges, wanting to release another one and another. All of those buttons to take off that infuriating shirt and run her hands onto her skin. Her mind was almost so clouded with this desire that she wanted to pluck the buttons out but she... She had to hold herself back... She was taking advantage of a woman who had been drinking and that maybe Rose didn't really desire to touch Avila like how the Queen wanted her to. Those were the excuses she made to herself as she cleared her mind.

Avila swallowed slightly and brought her hands back from any further action. She brought her head down to avoid eye contact with those burning eyes and got up from her chair, carefully moving aside from Rose. Her body was aching to touch the lovely woman more but she just pulled her lips in, trying to control herself.
"T-That is why we must make our own rounds. Prince Marigra must be pleased on his visit..." She said as she went over to the desk. "I trust you the most and... I would like it if you accompanied me for this..." Her eyes continued to avoid Rose and it had made her feel guilty for such. This... This was probably the best.

Professor Wi-Fi
Aw. D; As long you get through it, then yeah! xD
Also, OH DEAR! I thought I replied AGES ago but uh... I didn't. My bad. Dx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 pm
Rose De Soriano

Every second after Rose's initial flirtation seemed like a minute while giving it her very best to tempt the Queen of Hearts into looking at her instead of this prince that she was enthralled to see. It was exciting to have those smoky quartz eyes of Avila lost in allure over her body. Never had she seen such desire and craving in a gaze before. It was as if the Queen was merely lost in a trance at the body humbly presented before her. The bays that she made while they intimately touched and frisked one another was exciting while the mere touch of the monarch's fingertips upon her were spine-tingling on their own. In all truth, it was the first time that the crimson female had ever witnessed someone fawn over her in such a way. And while having those finger's of Avila's unbutton her top, one by one, De Soriano could feel her heart race in such excitement for her majesty to have a yearning in seeing more of what was hidden beneath the blouse that she wore. Come. . .explore my body Lady Lavine. Her inner thoughts cried as Rose felt those soft, leading hands brush against her middle area. It was stimulating and triggered a state of goosebumps under her clinging clothes that would be very clear to the Queen once she unbuttoned this last outcast of a button. All it needed was to be set free for Avila to see more of what the escort had to show. Just one measly button!

To much of the Diavolo's disappointment, the thrilling temptations were put to a halt as Avila seemed to snap out of her seduced state and simply ignore what was before her. She stood their astounded at the fact she was just strolled by like so, before collapsing down on the chaise. How ruffling it was to just be left there in a state by the one person she wanted to be looked at by!? She was so close, but yet so far from letting Her Majesty know her covetousness for her. Why was it that she chose to stop when her hands gave into touching like so? The way they had managed to caress against her stomach were. . .invigorating in the most well mannered terms to come to mind at the moment. Of course, how could she try to behave like such when her body was certainly craving more of that stare and those over her as if she was only allowed to be caressed like so by the Queen. Yet. . .here she was being one upped by some boy from a far-off land. Such an upsetting blow as she plopped down upon the now vacant chaise. She was defeated.

The Romaserri woman let out a sigh as she rolled over onto her back and stared up at the hiding eyes of the ruler. "I understand. . ." Rose stated as she disappointingly buttoned up the bottom half of her shirt, ". . .it was rather immature of me to think we had time to attend to such behaviors. I suppose a servant shouldn't suggest carnal knowledge as a stress reliever in the presence of her master like such. I just didn't like seeing you so worried. I still have much to learn while I'm here. Pardon myself for thinking that I could be of service to you, my lady." She apologized in further dismay. Perhaps it was best to just give up for the night and follow along silently for their expedition around the castle. "I. . . envy that Prince Marigra can gain your attention and determination like so to please him. He should feel flattered to know that you went so far as to do a last minute check-up of the kingdom all just for his liking. I suppose we should get a move on as soon as possible while the night is still young, Your Majesty." The bodyguard stated as she finished buttoning her shirt to her liking and attentively stood ready for any command that Avila delivered to her. Let's just find a way to make her happy, Rose. That's all you need from her. She convinced herself as she tried to keep from dulling her plastered on smile and cheerful expression. Just like her Queen, she would also be busy trying her best to keep Avila content while she pleased the Prince.

Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:15 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

If only Rose knew. If only the beautiful woman knew that Avila wanted her. The Queen would have continued, honestly she would, but it seemed so wrong. Rose was willingly giving her body to Avila because she was most likely tipsy and that Avila was the Queen. If Rose didn't comfort the Queen, then there was probably some sick idea that she would behead the bodyguard or somebody else. That's what she thought at least. If it was completely outlandish then it didn't matter because the Lavine didn't know if Rose genuinely wanted her to do the things Avila wanted to do. It seemed like she did but the Queen couldn't just assume that and force herself onto the woman. It would be deemed as rape and she didn't want to be labeled a rapist especially to one that she held dearly.

"Yes, Soriano. You're correct. The night is still young." She said trying to bring confidence back into her words. The Queen attempted to gather the thin block of wood, the parchment, and the ink before heading towards the door but she didn't. They laid sprawled over the desk in a mess but never touched each other. Her finger skimmed at the edge of the detailed carves of her desk while she lightly bit into her lower lip. She couldn't piece the items together with the thoughts continued to run through her mind. They were making her lose focus on the task she needed to do but she wanted them to be there. The questions that buzzed in her mind on the bodyguard's feelings and if it was alright to pursue her again for possibly a moment. Would it harm whatever relationship the two had if she asked them?

"But before we leave, Soriano, I-I have a question." Avila shakily said as she linked her hands together, trembling. She still couldn't face the scarlet woman in fear of what Avila was looking at the moment. She felt so weak and vulnerable with her back being the only shield against the woman. Especially since the woman was a skilled general. "B-But I'm not quite s-sure if I can ask it. I'm too scared to know the a-answer..." She stuttered, losing the weak confidence she had earlier. "W-we have only known each other for only what seems like a day b-but you have already given me such an effect that I-I'm not able t-to think clearly. I do not know why and I'm not sure if I want to know the answer b-but..." Avila gulped and brought her hands to her chest, trying to calm herself down as her raced. Was it fine that she asked the question? To ask if Rose felt some strong feelings for the evil Queen as Avila did for her? Oh it hurt to breathe but Avila felt like she had to. Just possibly had to. Though it could hurt her poor heart into a million pieces. She didn't want that to happen again. In order for that to not happen again she had to-

"N-Never mind. I'm not thinking correctly and it must be due to the Prince. I apologize." Avila said as she gather up the sprawled items. Oh how foolish it was for the Queen to do that to Rose! She seemed to have been running away from whatever she was honestly feeling for the woman and would stomp it down whenever it caught up to her. It was probably making Rose very confused and giving her the right signals of Avila's feelings but oh the thought of it was embarrassing. Rose must never find out these strange strong feelings Avila had for her. It was overall bad and disrespectful to the scarlet woman. After all, Avila was labeled as the Queen of Hearts and to have a title like that was meant to be feared. She couldn't put more weight on her bodyguard than she already had. Rose deserved better and the Queen had to owe her that.

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Rose De Soriano

Vexed, but alert did De Soriano stand there awaiting her unaccustomed to ruler's steps to begin their late night stroll whilst straightening up her appearance. How reluctant she was to doing such a thing at this instant when she was only presenting herself for the Queen's notice. At this point, she was weary of being put aside and shrugged off with her attempts. If only she could just catch a break when it came to falling just short of temptation with Avila's innocence. Still, she was not one to break her promises when it come's to a request from her superiors, especially her Queen. Even if she thought of her as a Queen, Avila certainly did not look so when speaking to Rose in such a docile tone while keeping her back towards her.

She was ready to drop all thoughts of advancing more towards her sovereign, before Lavine enticed her with the suggestion of a question. She perked her ears as she stood tall and alert as she listened to Avila's interesting stammers. It was even more interesting to watch her adjust her posture repeatedly while trying to get the words out of her mouth. Rose could only hope more satisfying words would come from her as she spoke of their time together and effects that the bodyguard left her with. Much like her royal highness warned, an unknown worry and fear stopped her from finishing the question and blame the prince for her thoughts. It was surprising to know that there certainly had been progress that came from the fragments of time they had lavished together today, but it was enough to inspirit the ex-general to keep on trying to invite the woman on to her. She couldn't help but to smile at the queen before giving a giggle. "Pardon me for the laughter My lady, but you certainly are adorable when you act so sheepish and indecisive." She finally spoke as she calmed her giggles.

She cleared her throat before interweaving her hands behind her back. How impolite of her to laugh at her queen like so when she was trying to get something off of her chest. But this was the Queen of Hearts who was acting so biddable in front of her. Of course this kind of display would be so cute to see since it meant that it was not just the Prince to be leaving Her Majesty in such a state. To see her like so nearly drove her mind crazy with the thoughts of affectionately kissing and hugging her, but somehow managed to keep her composure together while looking as happy as a puppy to see her owner return from a trip.

"Well. . .when you decide that you want the answer to the question, let me know. I have no intentions on going anywhere, so please let me hear your thoughts when you're troubled.We are going to be around each other profusely, so perhaps I can be someone to vent to when there is something on your mind? " Rose advised as she took a step closer to the the serendibite haired woman in delight. "Also. . ." She continued with her words as she leaned in to whisper in Avila's ear, "I'm glad to hear that I can leave you feeling like so in only a day as you mentioned. It makes me wonder how are time together further down the road will be."

She pulled back with a rejuvenated sense of energy in her step before making her way over to the door ready whenever Avila was to go explore the castle for anything needed for tomorrow's events. "Shall we make our rounds, Lady Lavine?" She asked with a more sincere smile compared to before.

Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

The Queen's cheeks flushed into a nice shade of pink and turned around as her reaction. "S-Soriano! You-!" She responded to the woman's sneaky comment. She was already embarrassed by her silly words and Rose's giggling but to have heard such a suggestive thing added fuel to the fire. What was going to happen down the road? Were they to spend more together in somehow more intimate ways or was it something alarming that would soon be pleasant? Oh even her thoughts didn't make any sense! She was just crumbling on the inside and soon she'd be crumbling on the outside. If she did, then she would be vulnerable to whatever the bodyguard wanted to do... Not that Avila wouldn't have-

"Y-Yes. We should." She squeaked out, holding the items close to her body for some sort of comfort. It would have made her look awkward as she exited her room but she still kept her elegant walk with an extra princess bobbing in her steps. She felt like a little girl going on her first outing even though she had been out and around her castle in the night for so long. The castle walls were engraved into her mind and thus she knew all the secret hiding places whenever she felt that the meetings were too much trouble to go through. However, she wasn't going to look for them now. They were a secret for a reason and a secret was something she didn't want to hide on her first meeting with the prince. It was rather rude if she did.

"We should head to the library first. I need to pick up a couple of books on about the Prince's country customs... That's if there is anything recorded in the books on about it."

Out into the halls, she slowly walked onto the fine tiles that rested underneath her shoes and took in the details of the surroundings as she lead the woman to the library. Though she had memorized her castle's map, it didn't mean that she memorized the small details that would have corrupted her castle's literal standing. She wrote down of the little cracks or of the dullness of certain fabrics as she passed by, a little disappointed on her discovery. She had always assumed that her castle was in top shape but her assumptions had been proven wrong as the castle seemed to be a little brittle.

Avila strayed away from the task and to a flag with her country's symbol etched into the fabric. The Queen took the ends of it into her fingertips and rubbing the cloth, gently, between them. By examining it closer, she was unable to determine if it was genuinely dirty or that it needed to be restored. It troubled her so and thus she took it upon herself to ask Rose, "What do you think of this? Should this be redone or cleaned?"

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:02 pm
Rose De Soriano

Rose stayed right behind her mistress as the two began their inspection of the castle. Although she had walked these halls of fortification, they now felt less strange while walking with Avila. They seemed more welcoming as they passed under the lit chandeliers and candelabrums that hung from the walls. Even her fellow servants seemed more approachable after their joyous occasion earlier as they greeted the two with smiles and waves. At first, she just believed it to be because of Lady Lavine's presence, but she ruled out that solution as she found both maids and butlers bowing before her as well to greet her. She could only smile and wave at them as she kept pace with ever so busy monarch. The castle was a whole new place when she was alongside Her Majesty. Still, even the Queen seemed quite displeased with the appears of her home at the moment.

She remained quite silent as she paid attention to the Queen's expressions at her castle's weakened standings. The way her eyes peered in disbelief and disapproval were very obvious to the bodyguard while she had spotted several spots that looked to be worn down herself. The more she stood by, the more clear it was to her on how aged this castle appeared to be. Now that she thought about it, how long has this castle stood? Did it have a name? Did the soil that stand on possess one as well? So little had she asked about this place to anybody even her queen. Why even the flag that laid between the divine hands of her lady was vaguely familiar. It wasn't enough to recognize and this would be embarrassing if Rose, a guard of her majesty, could not identify said flag with haste. "I'd have to say that it needs to be touched up by now, your majesty. Of course, a quick clean wouldn't cause it too much harm as well." She stated in a mutter as she touched the fabrics itself on to not how tattered it was towards the edges of the cloth. Her eyebrows scrunched in a perplex manner as she realized how little she knew about the palace despite interacting will all of it's residents today.

"I know you're a bit occupied at the moment with getting everything in order for the Prince, Your Highness. . ." De Soriano spoke up once more as she stared at the unfamiliar flag, " but if I may ask. . .what exactly is the name of your kingdom and it's land ? I've only been told that the reason I was forced to strive in Romaserri was because of the . . .Queen of Hearts. . .but nobody really explained more than that among your title. It was never a whole country that caused these conflicts. Everything was more just pointed towards. . .well. . .you in specific. I don't mean to sound so insulting, but I imagine it would be even more to not know the name of my new home is what I'm trying to imply here." she explained while averting her gaze as to avoid making eye contact with whatever glare or leer that she may have brought to the Queen after saying such foul things.

Gee2Heart

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

Avila took in her suggestion and gave a little nod in approval. It would be a bit of both. She jotted it down onto the rather sized list and drew a little crown next to it. With this, she would definitely remember that this was a little more important than the tasks she had already listed before. After all it was Rose who suggested it. It gave a little bundle of joy to Avila's heart just doing this little thing. A little secret she didn't want to tell Rose or else it would have ruined the magical feeling. Not that Rose hadn't already given her magical feelings before...

"What exactly is the name of your kingdom and it's land ?"

Avila was quite shocked to hear that from her bodyguard. How did she not know what her land was called when she was invading? It was quite strange indeed but with Rose's reasoning, it made sense. Most people outside of her kingdom knew her kingdom as, "The Queen Of Hearts Kingdom," or something ridiculous. True to tell, it wasn't just her kingdom. It was everyone else's that made this kingdom grow along with the skeletons that laid down underneath the homes of the present. She couldn't help but chuckle. "Ah. Is that so? I must say, I am quite flattered. However my enemies should pay more attention to what my kingdom is called than just me alone. After all, what is a Queen without her kingdom?"

The Queen allowed the fabric to slip through her fingers and gently touched Rose's cheek to draw her attention. "My kingdom is called, 'Sohrab.' Most people like to focus on it's meaning, 'Red Water,' but we prefer just 'Shining.' We love to shine." She drew her hand away and brushed a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "I especially love how you shine." Her cheeks lightly rose in color and she touched her own lips in embarrassment. "Oh d-dear. Excuse me for my rudeness. Y-you must have already known that. Avila cleared her throat and thus drew her attention back to the task. "L-Let's continue on to the library..."

Professor Wi-Fi
Ello ello, sweetie!
Sorry for being late. I've been busy. >.<

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out