Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 pm
Rose De Soriano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
De Soriano listened to her Majesty's explaining of the land she ruled called Sohrab with much interest. She was unsure if it was just the fact that Avila had interested the meaning of her land's name by the ever so soft touch of her hand against the bodyguard's face or the way she looked at her land with much pride. Such optimism of her own land was truly inspiring to the bodyguard. While other's saw it as savage's domain, she saw it as a garden of radiance. With the moonlight cascading down on Avila's face through the castle windows, anything she said would easily persuade De Soriano with such charisma. "Sohrab. . ." Her words echoed after her Queen's before the woman retreated with her compliments of Rose's shine that she adored. It astounded her for only a moment, before collecting herself with a smile as she watched the stammering mistress make her way off to the library.

"It is a very beautiful name for such a land like your's." She started before approaching Avila from behind to cradle her and caress her arms. "Which is why it's so befitting that you lead this land, Your Highness." She lightly giggled as she leaned over her shoulder to be up against her ear so only Avila could hear her words. "I thank you for such kind words, My Lady. It's not often I hear such thoughtful words. I've been a soldier at war for such a long time now, that I've been afraid that after all the fighting I've done I've grown a dull and tough exterior to be seen in such away." She admitted as she remained close to her master, so close that her lips could brush against her neck as if to kiss such a soft and royal nape. It made her wonder what kind of noises she could make such an innocent and sweet woman, like Avila, let out from beyond her lips. Before temptation clouded her mind, she whisked away from the Queen to appear in front of her and take her free hand in her's. "Please, don't be so apologetic for saying such flattering words to me. In fact, if I had to hear such words from any body in this world, I would only wish that it would be from your lips and your's only." the Diavolo stated before kissing the top of Avila's hand as thanks for the kind words.

She let go of Avila's hand to wonder off ahead of her. She had roamed around the castle enough today to remember where the library was located at by memory. She had passed the room full of books at least three times before she found the courtyard. She disappeared down a little hallway before peeking her crimson eyes around the corner to look back at Avila in coyness like some kitten looking to play. "Shouldn't we make pace, Lady Lavine? You walk to slowly and it will be dawn before we know it." She joked with a grin.

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

XXXXXThe writhing pain of embarrassment! Avila was practically shaking with the overload of it. It was enough embarrassment to have verbally said how Rose shined but to have... To have the lovely Rose's touch caressing her body was almost too much. Didn't Rose see how tortured Avila was looking at the moment or know how coy Rose was? Avila had felt like she was going to melt away and become some sort of hot candle wax on the warrior's fingertips. Avila even thought she wouldn't have minded succumbing to the feeling.

XXXXXShe would have loved to have the beautiful Rose graze her lips against her nape since she could feel her breath against her skin. The Queen shivered in delight of the thought and continued to secretly wish of it. Something sinful but delightful about her bodyguard's own skin touching the most sensitive parts of her body was something she couldn't get out of her mind. Just one press of her lips and her mind would be completely fogged while the rest of her body did all the thinking. Oh but how sweet Rose's voice was. Now Avila didn't know what she wanted more. Rose's voice or Rose's lips against her neck.

XXXXXA small sting of disappointment pricked itself into her chest when Rose kissed her hand. Her hand then felt empty as Rose let it slip away. Avila tightened her lips and secretly had hoped that the Queen would have some courage to grab the woman in front of her to just touch her. However she couldn't find any. She clenched her teeth, upset with herself for being so powerless when it came to her own wants and desires.

XXXXX"Shouldn't we make pace, Lady Lavine? You walk to slowly and it will be dawn before we know it."

XXXXXAvila quickly snapped out of her thoughts and allowed a chuckle to escape her. "My dear De Soriano, do you even know where the library is?" She asked in a jokingly cocky manner as she approached her . "I would most certainly make it to the library before dawn and most importantly you at my own pace." She grinned and stopped beside her lovely warrior. "However if you think you could ever beat me and prove to do so, then maybe I'll consider giving you anything you want as a reward." The Queen jokingly said.

Professor Wi-Fi
In the first time in FOREEEVVEEEERRRR! ;'D

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:57 pm
Rose De Soriano

An elfin grin appeared across her face as she was provoked by this confident attitude that Avila gave off in a frolicsome behavior. This woman was indeed tempting to both De Soriano's body and soul with her words. How she wondered if this spoiled lady knew that she was invoking the "never lose" will of the general's as well as her burning amusement for her arrogant, yet adorable liege. It was time to show the Queen of Hearts how tactical her bodyguard was when it came to having an advantage.

"Oh is that so, Your Highness?" Rose asked as she took a few steps closer to the taunting monarch with a tone of interest, "Anything that I wanted, you say?" Luckily the hallway they were down was a bit more narrow making it fairly easy to press her queen closer to the walls without any force and away from the main hallway they came from. With the gentlest of movements, she slowly held onto her captive's hands before placing them up near the pinned girl's head as the two stood there. Not in a way of hostility, but just to keep the two locked onto each other. Now the cerise wolf had her grace of a bistre fawn cornered under her as she gave a gaze of allure and regard at the thought of what she might want."You'd be taking quite the chance if you doubted my memories of the castle, my lady. As well as the haste that is needed to come to your aide. She spoke in a confident, but hushed tone suitable for the silence of evening, "I suppose it's a queen's duty to take a risk when needed. But it should be self-evident that I do not flinch at the sounds of a gamble either." That was the reason she was here in the first place, all because of a daring move on a Queen who looked so magnificent when caught in the shrouds of gloaming while her eyes reflected the blue hue of the moon's light. Many days had she set her heart on having said woman within her grasps, but never like this. Her thoughts conveyed her with thoughts of being bound and shackled with a look of defeat, not with such a friendly and childish grin.

Her vision flickered for a moment as she remembered that she wished to tease the puerile likes of Her Majesty. "So what happen's if you arrive first? Does that mean I have to listen to any whim of your's? Not like any mere request you'd ask of us servants to you, but more like any wish or yearning you'd fancy to have?" the woman cascaded in the lunar rays chimed with a tempting lean closing in on Her Queen's presence, "Like any bet between two parties. . .it would be personal between us. . .the victor and loser, right?" She attempted to slyly provoke Lady Avila's interest of such prizes with an intentional brush up between the two's chest and her breath grazing across the neck of her lady's neck like a cat would across a friend's leg. Hopefully this would persuade the elegant woman to show a little more of that young side of her who'd be persuaded by the likes of a game. Royalty needed to be entertained, did it not?

Gee2Heart
Oh my gosh! There you are! It feels like forever when you're away! I missed you lovely! crying

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

XXXXXThere was that feeling again. The feeling in her chest almost constricted. It was so hard to breathe but she... Liked the feeling of not being able to breathe. She didn't even notice her things falling to the ground. It was strange indeed but it was only possible with Rose. The way Rose was so close to her, enticed something deep in her core. The fiery gaze, the way their hands intertwined, the position they were in as if Avila was trapped under her, and Rose's seductive voice as she spoke. The Queen wasn't so sure how she could have so much control before.

XXXXXShe desired Rose so much and craved more of her touch that she tightened her hands. The sudden brush of their breasts and her breath against her neck made her exhale a moan. "Rose..." She hushed out with a heavy breath. Oh she wanted to kiss her then. She wanted to so very much to do so. However, despite how much she wanted to kiss Rose and let everything cascade down into a wonderful bliss, Avila wasn't going to back down from the challenge she proposed. After all, she was the Queen.

XXXXXA sly little smile slipped onto her face as she gracefully pressed her lips against Rose's ear. "My very dear De Soriano..." She whispered so sweetly as she sneakingly moved her leg around the other woman's leg. Now how would she kindly give back to the sweet woman? "It seems as though you do not know me that well yet." Her intentions were definitely impure as her own leg was now caressing the back of the other's. Was this how one seduced another? Did this action make the Scarlet woman breathless like how the Queen was feeling? Avila certainly hoped so as she continued on. "I intend to win and make this more... personal than a simple 'victor and loser.'" Avila softly growled as brought one of Rose's hands and slid them from the Queen's slender neck, tight chest, and down to the lovely curve of her hip slowly. She wanted Rose to catch glimpses of how her body would feel in case she had won. Though she doubted that the Scarlet woman would.

XXXXX"But enough of the little games." She playfully said as she smiled and slipped out of Rose's grasp. The Queen tossed her heels aside childishly and lifted up the puffs of her dress, showing off her naked dainty feet. "You will only stall the inevitable of me winning." She proudly sang out in a childish tune as she gave herself a head start to the library with a large smile on her face.

Professor Wi-Fi
I know right? Dx I missed you too! So, so, so, so muchhhh!

Also, sorry for the short post. I wasn't quite sure what else I would add. Dx

Edit: Okie. I edited!

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:18 pm
Rose De Soriano

The act of intimacy was only meant to be a tease for her own advantage in this little wager between Rose and Avila. While she may have lost the pleasure of seeing the royal delight in sight, the pleasures that were Lady Lavine's voice and touch. It seemed fire was fighting with fire in this game as Her Queen aroused the very essence of her bodyguard with such a voice filled with sultry complimenting it. Her gasps and moans did wonders to the sense of hearing as it enhanced how inviting Avila presented herself to the Diavolo as she was pulled in closely by one of the maiden's legs. These words of turning it into a more personal matter only convinced the devil of a general herself into committing forbidden acts as her hands were guided down along such queenly figure. So plush yet so firm was her body and as her hand rested upon her waist, Rose could feel her chest drumming away while other parts of her body let out their own clear signs of arousal. Now it was vague to her if what was meant to be a challenge was now a way of courting the entitled piece. Her hand remained still, yet all of it's wondering desires to roam the one she grew so curious for did not. Once again was her body sending her signals that her mind tried to suspend.

"But enough of the little games." The words snapped her from the trance while she watched the Queen glide between her fingertips as she made her dash for triumph as well as the prize. While only being paused for a moment, she quickly went in pursuit after Avila in hopes of finding a route to pass her. In all sincerity, the ruler might have left with a head start before she even broke free into her sprint through the cast halls. Rose's pummeling heart and cursory breaths made it fairly hard at first to keep up with the swift bare prance of Her Majesty's fading trail. "You'd go as far as to cheat to get this prize, Your Majesty? You must have very obscure intentions in mind for me if you stoop so low to win." the Romaserri joked as she caught up to the nimble empress before taking the lead around a corner. "I'm not sure whether I should take the prize and do whatever I desire or lose and see what you have in mind for me. Yet either seems rewarding to me since I'm seeing you so upbeat and unrefined with me." She wished she could look back to see the expression that the black-haired lady had, but knew she was right on her tail. Of course, it's not like Rose was trying to win the race in the first place. The doors to the library were fairly close now weren't they? She knew she had passed them before somewhere around here.

Gee2Heart
I'm glad it's mutual! gonk
And oh my how close these two have become. O/////O how heart-pounding!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:45 am
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

XXXXXAvila giggled in response of Rose's adorable sentences. She liked these kinds of talks. The ones where you could casually talk to someone as you provoke them even if you know that you have a better chance of winning. Avila knew her way around the castle and that were was probably some secret passages she could take to get there. Just maybe somewhere was a secret passage and- Wait. Who was right next to her? The one with the most scarlet hair?

XXXXXRose. It was Rose and she so far succeeded in running ahead of her.

XXXXXThe Queen was quite impressed. She never thought anyone would have the steel to run ahead of the Queen. The Queen always thought herself to be the fastest in all of the lands but Rose proved her wrong. It strangely left her quite happy to know that she wasn't all that powerful if one person could beat her at just agility even if she had an unfair start. The corner of her lips piqued in response to the happiness she felt. However, she still couldn't give up. She had to beat her bodyguard no matter what!

XXXXX"I should have left you stunned if you were going to run this fast!" She cried out happily. "If I had done so, I would have already be at the library!" She jokingly poked at the dear bodyguard. Ah the thrill of fun the Queen was happy. Due to her poor social skills, she thought that maybe if she provoked the Scarlet woman, she would stop and question the Queen other than actually trying to beat her. Whatever better way to do that is through body language since Rose seemed to like that sort of talk. The Queen lifted up her hand to make a cocky social gesture. "What else can I expect more from my body-" It was all of sudden that her hands slipped out the drapes of her dress. They cascaded down in a heavy and twisted bundle of fabric that trapped her legs. Her feet unmistakably stepped onto the drapes and soon she found herself free falling down with the floor closing in. With all her might, she screamed out, "ROSE-!"

Professor Wi-Fi

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:42 pm
Rose De Soriano

Rose would have never thought she would be caught up in such tomfoolery with a women of such stature like Avila. From games to more games it was with this kingdom, it naturally felt like home for some reason. Playing with her sister and interacting village folk was nothing different from living up the soldiers and servants to her lone time with the Queen. It was as if she was back in the past to the joyous time of her, but. . .she knew that impossible. Still, these times were now and she enjoyed just as much with her new ruler who tempted her with thoughts and words. It was easy to be halted by her voice as that was her only urge to move forward.

"ROSE-!" she heard from behind her in a scream. It was heart-dropping to know that was Avila's voice as she turned immediately to grasp what was happening. Her eyes only needed an instant to understand what was happening as she witnessed Her Majesty's fall. She wouldn't have a time for a step nor enough strength to keep the two up from collapsing to the floor at Avila's momentum. Not even a heartbeat after, Rose slid to her knee's under Avila's path of falling and cushioned her fall with an open embrace as she fell atop the Diavolo. Once she was secure in her arms, she held her closely just in case as one hand caressed her back while the other wrapped around the Queen's backside. Such a panic her own body was in as she felt her heart pounding like a stamped of horses from either running about or the jump-scare of Avila being harmed. Both could equally make such a thumping pulse in her chest as she laid there black locks draping over her own crimson strands of hair.

"Are you alright. . .Avila?" she asked heavily with a hint of concern in her tone while trying to catch her breath. How audacious and embarrassing it was to be heard like this in front of the Queen? Why she didn't even realize how firmly her hands held onto woman's body as she kneeled there in waiting. Wait did she. . .did she just call the Queen of Hearts by her name instead of her title? No, no! Now wasn't the time to be worrying over such ridiculous things, her only thing of importance may have been hurt! "Seems we got ahead of ourselves and forgot you were dressed so formally, pardon me for that. Y-you're not hurt anywhere are you, Your Majesty?" She worried tone asked as she couldn't make out Her Majesty's expression with all the hair shrouding her face.

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

XXXXXOh Avila's mind was in a state of panic. She couldn't think properly or even function her body. The Queen could have told her arms to extend themselves to stop her from falling straight to the floor but instead her arms were locked to her chest. It wasn't exactly what she should have thought but her mind was in the right place to protect her chest. Closing her eyes right before the impact wasn't a good thought though. Her thoughts ended up thinking of the worst case scenarios. She thought about her death, the blood flooding out of her body, the sad fate of her country, and most of all Rose. Rose would be filled with distraught and have Death at her door. Her advisers would execute Rose on the spot with Avila gone and everything would be a disaster. How could she have so foolish enough to... Huh? Something didn't feel. Her body didn't feel right. She felt soft and warm. Her body was being cushioned by something but what was it? Was this what death felt like? Death being all nice and warm-

XXXXX"Are you alright. . .Avila?"

XXXXXAvila's eyes leaped open and her body lit up to a fiery temperature at the sound of Rose's voice calling her name. She never thought that would be blissful to hear it as she was replying it over and over in her head like a beautiful broken record. It was even more delightful as she felt a certain pattern of vibrations coming from Rose's chest and to her arms. She felt the racing of her sweet bodyguard's heart and it made the Queen realize that her heart, too, was racing. It must have been out of the fear for her own safety but she hoped that it was perhaps something more than just duty. Her heart made a hearty glee in response to her girly thought.

XXXXX"O-Oh no, Soriano. Y-You were here to save me after all." Avila quickly responded, waking up from her hazy dreams. Oh silly Avila. Now wasn't the time to have her mind floating on the clouds. The Queen had to focus on the present time and she must first clean up the mess she made. The least thing she could do to fix this was to brush her hair away from Rose's face or at least attempt to. "I-I didn't e-expect myself to fall so clumsily behind you. I-I am usually more precise and... And..." Avila trailed off as she found Rose's face or at least most of it.

XXXXXShe never thought she would Rose's face so close. So close that it made Avila self-conscious about her own breath mixing along with Rose's. They were both breathing slightly more than usual or at least that's what it seemed to the Queen. It also seemed that Rose's features were bring her closer. She never thought Rose's eyelashes were to be long and slick , her beautiful fiery eyes being so alive, the point of her nose being perfect, and the shape of her lips to be... Enticing. The Queen eased out a shaky exhale as she brushed her knuckle over the woman's cheek. Avila whispered, as if it was a sinful secret, "S...Say my name again..."

Professor Wi-Fi
PHEW! It took me a while to think on what Avila should do. Sorry for that!
Edit: Nah. Nahhhh. They shouldn't kiss now. They gotta kiss later!

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:47 pm
Rose De Soriano

D e Soriano could only stare up at Avila in such admiration as if she was staring up at the stars on a warm summer night. There was so much to take in while gazing up at the Queen's delicate face shrouded by tangled obsidian strands of hair. All she wished to do in the dim lit halls of the night was take in every defining feature that her lady possessed while atop of her. Their clashing breaths were more like tides slowly being consumed by one another, yet Avila was clearly consuming with her breathtaking presence. The Diavolo barely even felt like a match now as sat there with the royal woman wrapped in her arms. Still it felt natural like she was hugging a family member or a friend. . .or a loved one. Instead of sorrows or in mourning, she was full of warmth with a welcoming sensation. Every second that went by, her hands caressed more firmly around her as a grandfather clock's tick echoed in the distant halls. A dozen ticks would go by before her arms, unbeknownst to her, had pulled the elegance against her body. . .The Queen's chest against her's. . .her hear ting matching with the rhythm of Avila's. Why was Her Grace beating like so?

The rambling stutters of her Queen made her so cute to listen to as she kneeled under her. The way she brushed away the jet black hair to reveal one face to the other in such a hurry really showed how much of a nervous wreck the woman could become. But even while anxious and tripping over her words, she could still seem to find the power to leave Rose in a paused state as her words grew faint and she was no longer in a hurry to brush the natural threads from out of her face. Her silence was empowering and the way that her eyes surveyed over Rose caused the bodyguard to loosen up as if ordered to give into every thought that ran through her mind. Perhaps that's why the Queen's ordinance and beckoning made her body melt under her clothes with such whispers. How could one single person make her feel like this? How could anything that she muttered make a general listen without a rebuttal. Why did such a sultry voice like the Queen of Hearts make her want to make such a gentle core gush with promiscuity? Never had she felt this way about a person before.

"A. . .Avila. . ." The ember woman replied in a quiet tone as the night was never too young for a servant to hear them in such a secluded area. "Avila Di Slyvaine." Her fingers squeezed tightly on the Queen's haft end as she nuzzled into her collarbone to take in her very essence. Her fragrance was redolent as she scented a mixture of both soap from her morning bath and a faint sweat more than like coming from all their running about. It was impossible for her not to nose her way up her neck all the way to her ear. Her heart felt like it was ready to go off as she was teased her own boundaries with the idea of nibbles and touches over glowing skin like her Majesty's. "You need to be more careful." She uttered unsure whether she was warning Avila or herself of her motifs at the moment, "I'd lose it without you around this castle." Yet hear she was, a complete mess with her around as her fingertips traced up and down her back as if impatient and being bound from doing in their master's mind. Even that was at it's breaking point at this point. What sort of craving was she feeling right now?

"The library. . .it's close. . ." she stated as the hand on Avila's rump brushed over her legs until coming across a bare spot of Avila's thigh. The very touch sparked a certain gaze in her eyes as she felt heat rising between the two's body. Instinct was telling her body what to do now as it traced from the top of the flesh down towards the inside of her legs. Eye dilating from thrills and her breaths faint but heavy, as if she a was beta only desiring her alpha wishing to be only on her level right now. She felt shame for such a carnal desire, but it was one that had been there since morning when aiding her Lady. "We should head there. There's a certain book there that I'm wanting to read. Could you help me find it, Avila?" she asked with a weak voice. For once in her life, her mind had no clue what her body wanted as it took full control of it's actions. It knew exactly what it wanted, even if Rose had no clue to such a thing.

Gee2Heart
I'm so sorry about making you wait, Gee! That was not my intention. Work has had me occupied I've had little time to reply to these! gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

vila lyvaine avine

XXXXXThe Queen took a sharp breath in. When Rose said her name, her real name, she felt waves of incredible pleasure flow through. Avila felt emotionally and mentally intimate with just that. No one had called her by that informally. No one. Not since her parents departure from the world. Sure she had heard her name from announcements but for her name to be said as an equal standing was something she didn't know she longed for. She felt equal to Rose. There was no Crown, no royal lineage, no royal duty, or anything that distinguished them into two separate categories. Avila felt like a person and a real one at that. One that could do anything without limitations and not care what others thought. That's what she felt like when Rose said her name and it made her happy. Happier than she had been for a long time.

XXXXXThe raven haired woman's body trembled at the other woman's touch. Her body was responding in ways that she had previously experienced with Rose. Everywhere she touched burned wonderfully, Avila's heart would feel tight in her chest, and a sense of wanting to be fulfilled were those similar experiences. All of which she wanted more and more. It was sinful for a woman like Avila to desire physical activities but she continued to long. All the light touching they had shared was almost unbearable. It was a painful tease that enticed more. In fact it was what Rose was doing. The lovely woman was putting firewood into Avila's burning fire. "N-ngh..."

XXXXX"I believe the matter of finding your book is rather difficult right now." Avila replied, breathing difficulty in between her words. She arched her back down, trembling to burning touch of the woman's fingers trailing inside of her legs. Where was Rose planning on touching her? Somewhere forbidden? She didn't mind that idea... It was the spot where it felt like she needed Rose's touch the most and what danger could it be if Rose touched there? The Queen would feel an ocean of pleasure and maybe even be fulfilled. She didn't know but she hoped it was so.

XXXXX"Whatever you may be doing... P-Please be g-gentle with me..."

Professor Wi-Fi
Ah well uh... It's been a while for me so.. Uh... Yeah. gonk

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:59 am
Rose De Soriano

De Soriano felt her heart throbbing and aching as she watched her liege so subdued in her arms. A queen could look this weak and vulnerable? Whimpers like so coming from a woman so divine and stunning made her yearn to keep her safe and out of harm's way. The way she wanted to touch felt corrupt and tainted now, but Avila's body lured her with the same kind of lustful wrongdoing. Such heat emitting between her legs and under her robes. I want to know where it comes from. Those thoughts were tempting as that peach-colored flesh was a tantalizing as the fruit it reminded her of. A bite or a taste, would Avila taste the same? She could only wonder how dastardly her expressions were right now and if they matched such vile and impure thoughts.

"Whatever you may be doing... P-Please be g-gentle with me..." Her new mistress had no idea how much she wanted to do the exact opposite with her right now. She wanted to be the one in control to someone so meek and while her fingers dared to press further up those plush thighs to a garden, no an oasis, only talked about in tales, her will was telling her not to be pushed so far. Desire was ready to overcome wanting to hear her Queen make noises never heard by any of her servants.

Before another advance could be made, a faint click echoing in the halls halted Rose in her tracks. Each click grew less faint than the one before it with a tempo too fast to think about. Somebody was coming their way, somebody that would see this as a scandal that could get both Miss Lavine and herself in trouble if somebody saw. The new bodyguard over top her Lady could be seen as treason or usurping, but mostly rumors would get out and ruin Avila's name.They had to move fast.

The library is a door down the north end. Ornate with two doors. She reminded herself as she glanced up to see the two standing tall and as baroque as they were earlier today. Without a second to spare, she pulled her hand away from between her legs and instead swooped her majesty off of her feet like the princess she once was at some point in her life. "Pardon me, Avaline." She whispered as she carried her off to the door in a hurry with little to no attention to how much of the Monarchy's hindend she was exactly grabbing a handfull of. With a shimmy and a twist of the doorknob, the ex-general nudged the door open just enough so that the two could slip through the doors and then close them behind her in a hurry. After remaining against the doors for more than minute, she heard the footsteps grow closer before what sounded like whomever it was standing on the other side of the doors. No clicks were heard as the owner was presumably examining the area in curiosity. "Strange. The voice of what sounded like an elderly gentleman muffled through the door, "I could've sworn it sounded like somebody was here." Another pause was given while Rose held her breath and held Avila close to her chest with a twitch in her grip before the sound of his steps echoing through the halls again. They grew faint as she waited until they were inaudible and then gone as quick as they came.

She felt her body relax along with a sigh of relief as she knew they were no longer in danger of being revealed. "There we go." She finally spoke in a soft tone to her lady, "It looks like it's a tie though on our little bet." She joked trying to brush off any of the acts committed just moments ago as if it was all just a part of their game. Rather it was more like she was convincing herself that it was all over to calm her burning lusts and clear her mind.

Royal Gee
And there we be! ^^

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas