Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:58 am
Ryan Damascus is the son of a rich family that happened to be having a dispute with a rival family named the Kingsley's. Ryan tries not to concern himself with the quarrels of each family but is left no choice when the two fathers of both clans come to an agreement. An arranged marriage between the two future clan leaders. There is just one problem....both clans only have sons. Ryan and Dante are forced to go along with the deal and are immediately put into a family home of the Damascus's to live with each other. Dante and Ryan cannot stand being near each other since they both find each other to blame, but they eventually set aside their differences the longer they live together.

User Image
    My name is Ryan Damascus and I am 22 years of age, not that it is your business. I am a male and I have only a interest in females which is why this is just ridiculous. I can be seen as mysterious often since I tend to avoid speaking or being around people other than my family. I like having my freedom and I hate what it is my parents are making me do. But other than that, I like music, books, water and sitting outside often. I dislike Dante Kingsley, being pressured into things and days that the pool needs to be cleaned because I won't be able to swim when I want to. I am more of a dominate soul than a submissive one but sometimes I can be lenient if it is beneficial to me. That is all I really feel like sharing right now so I am gonna go take a nap and you have fun with that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:12 am
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
                                  W.WHY MUST I SUFFER ALONE IN T.THIS WORLD
                                      - -- - T H E- -W O R D S- -W H I C H- -D O N ' T- -C H A N G E,- -D O N ' T- -M A T T E R.- -I- -M U S T - R M E M B E R- -T H A T - P A I N - D O E S N ' T - F D E
                              × ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ────── ×
      User Image
                              although i enjoy it greatly, the water will always remind me why i will never be normal
                                        ᶦ ᴬᴹ ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴰᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴼᴺ ᴹʸ ᶠᵁᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᴹʸ ᵁᴺᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼᴿᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᴵˢ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴬʸ ᵀᴼ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴵ ᴴᴬⱽᴱ ᴬ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᶜᴱ

The air was cool around him, and as he shut his eyes he felt a wave of calm rush through him. He could hear the water move as he float along the water, his ear-buds in his ears as he listened to his waterproof music player that could always be seen attached to his choker. His parents still didn't understand how much he appreciated such a gift. The ability to ignore the world as he float among the water, was so serene. He enjoyed the peace that was his moments in the water alone.

It was another quiet day for him. He felt like nothing was going to change and that he could enjoy it all for as long as possible. But when he suddenly felt a presence in the room and opened his eyes, he knew something was wrong. His father never bothered him when he was in the pool, no one ever did. They knew it was the only thing that kept him sane in a world he couldn't understand.

He shut his eyes a moment as he tried to find the words that would show just how he felt. He must have heard them incorrectly, prayed that he did. His parents were sitting in front of him with faces that could only show the difficulty of what they were saying, and he was sitting across from them. He knew had to of heard wrong if he heard the name Kingsley and marriage in the same sentence. The two families hated each other beyond belief, and now they were suddenly having private conversations on marriage? He wouldn't have cared, would be open to the idea if two things didn't factor into the situation. The fact that the families only had male heirs and the fact that he would be marrying Dante.

He was a lot like Ryan in his quiet and mysterious personality, but there was something about him that Ryan disliked. What is was, the young man wasn't sure of.

Staring at his parents, he still didn't know how to respond. The one thing he has always done was please his parents. But this was the one time he wasn't sure if he could give them what they wanted.
                          "An arranged marriage...but I thought that the Kingsley's only have a son?" His mother dropped her gaze to the floor as his father sighed. They both looked so very tired "We are aware of that. Regardless of the odd circumstances, we ask that you consider it. it could be a good move for our families to unite instead of feuding. We want peace with one another." He could understand what they meant, but he was still skeptical. There was no way that Dante would agree to this, nor remain faithful to the image of the marriage. If he were to be seen frolicking with a girl while under the marriage deal with Ryan, it would look bad on both families. "I will agree if his parents can agree to my own terms. Nothing more. If they cannot keep their son's future affairs in order and more private, I refuse the arrangement. I do not want the image that you and mother worked hard to create destroyed if he cannot keep himself in check." His parents give a look of relief as they look at their son, before his father stood and rest his hand on Ryan's shoulder. As he looked up at his father, he felt more confident in his answer when he saw his face full of pride. "That is the answer I expect from the heir of our family. I am proud of you son and I will never forget your sacrifice."

D.DON'T JUDGE ME E.EVEN IF I'M SO STRANGE
                          I want to кɳσω ι'м sтιℓℓ usεfuℓ I want to fℓσαт αℓσɳg тнε ωαтεя

❅❅❅ Out Of Cuts ::
                    ❅❅❅ Feeling :: shocked
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Father's office: The Damascus Estate > Home
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: Mom and Dad
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: A blue, long-sleeve shirt, my usual choker and a pair of black pants.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:58 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

The day had started out just as Dante had wanted it. The air was cool, the scent of freshly budding leaves crisp. He sat back against the faded brown trunk of an old tree, closing his eyes and enjoying the calmness around him. He was completely content to sit like this all day if he could, with no worries of anything. His body relaxed as the breeze tossed about his black hair. But something suddenly felt off as a shadow appeared over him.

It was unusual for someone to bother him when he was out in the field, something had to be wrong. He looked up to see the level eyes of his father but still, something about the look on his face made Dante uncomfortable. He stood and followed his father back after being told that both his father and mother had a matter they needed to discuss with him.

Dante sighed, not sure what to say with this recent news. Maybe they were confused? Mistaken? There was no way he just heard his father say the words "arranged marriage" followed by "Damascus". And since when did the two families have a meeting over the idea of marriage? Dante honestly wasn't liking this situation, as the Damascus family only had a male heir and both families despised one another. If the circumstances were different, he would be open to the idea but the thought of being married to the Damascus son Ryan, wasn't exactly a pleasant idea for Dante.

He looked up, meeting the gaze of his father. He knew the marriage would unite the families, bring peace between them. Dante sat up straighter, giving another sigh. He couldn't argue with his parent's wishes, no matter how much he disliked the other male.
      "An arranged marriage? Isn't the Damascus heir a son?" Both of his parents frowned, they didn't seem too pleased with the idea either."We are well aware of that. Regardless of the circumstance, we ask that you would at least consider this. It would mean the end of the feuding between our families and finally begin a unity that would be good for both families." Dante could not argue there, he understood the reasons very well. But he doubted Ryan would even agree to such an idea. Both males did not like each other and if one was caught with a girl while under the marriage deal, it reflect poorly on both families.

"I agree to the terms and the terms laid down by the Damascus family. But, his parents must also keep any future affairs of their son's more private. I do not wish for the image you and mother have worked so hard to create destroyed." His parents let out a sigh of relief, looking back up to meet his eyes. His father stood, placing his hand on Dante's shoulder and he felt more confident in his answer as his father looked at him with pride. "Just the answer expected from the heir of the family. We are proud of you, Dante and our family will never forget the sacrifice you made today."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 am
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
                                      - -- - T H E- -W O R D S- -W H I C H- -D O N ' T- -C H A N G E,- -D O N ' T- -M A T T E R.- -I- -M U S T - R M E M B E R- -T H A T - P A I N - D O E S N ' T - F D E
                              × ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ────── ×
      User Image
                              although i enjoy it greatly, the water will always remind me why i will never be normal
                                        ᶦ ᴬᴹ ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴰᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴼᴺ ᴹʸ ᶠᵁᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᴹʸ ᵁᴺᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼᴿᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᴵˢ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴬʸ ᵀᴼ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴵ ᴴᴬⱽᴱ ᴬ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᶜᴱ

Lying on his bed, Ryan stared at his ceiling, unsure as to whether he wanted to yell or hit something like he used to do when he was younger. Yes, he was angry that he had to give up he life he had to someone he only met once. But his parents are sure that there is no other option to end the feud, and if it would make them proud...he would go through with it. The part that had seemed worse than the rest was that they made him pack his things and prepare to leave his home. He would no longer lounge in this room, no longer listen to his music as he stared at this very ceiling. It was his home, and he was being told that he had leave it all for a marriage he wanted no part in.

They said that him and Asher would be living together in the summer home of theirs that was conveniently enough for their parents, far away from both family estates. Of everyone they could of married him off to, he couldn't understand why it had to Dante. He met him once, and the other seemed to be a type of character that would annoy him. He seemed to be a little like Ryan in the antisocial type of personality, but there was just something about him that he disliked.

His parents finally called for him to come downstairs with his things, stating that the car was waiting for him outside to take him to his new home. His fiancé would be meeting him there, they had told him. Just the word itself made him sigh in defeat. He would never know what it would be like to date, or to hold a girl in his arms and tell her he loved her...he would never fall in love. All because two families just could not coexist. He was going to lose all dignity by having to get married to not only Dante himself, but to a man as well.

He shut his eyes a moment as he tried to find the words that would show just how he felt. He must have heard them incorrectly, prayed that he did. His parents were sitting in front of him with faces that could only show the difficulty of what they were saying, and he was sitting across from them. He knew had to of heard wrong if he heard the name Kingsley and marriage in the same sentence. The two families hated each other beyond belief, and now they were suddenly having private conversations on marriage? He wouldn't have cared, would be open to the idea if two things didn't factor into the situation. The fact that the families only had male heirs and the fact that he would be marrying Dante.

After he had his things in tow and walked out of his room, he turned to look at it all one last time, before shutting the door and walking to the stairs. As he took each step, he could feel the situation sink in and couldn't help the dread he felt. He disliked Dante, just because he didn't turn out to be a girl, but he felt just as bad for him as he did for himself. What was happening to them wasn't fair and there had to be someone that knew this.

After saying his goodbyes to his parents and getting into his car, he glances at his home. There were memories he wouldn't forget, and he was sure that he was allowed to visit every now and then. But now, he was facing forward, bracing himself for the future that his parents influenced upon him.

❅❅❅ Feeling :: dread
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Family Car: Damascus Transportation > Carriage to Hell
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: My driver
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: A blue, long-sleeve shirt, my usual choker and a pair of black pants.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante sighed, staring blankly out the window of the family vehicle. He had been told to pack his things, that he was no longer living at home. Instead, he was to live with Ryan in the Damascus summer home. He couldn't believe how this turned out. He just wanted to scream. But, the reputation of both families were on the line.

Dante wasn't sure how well they would get along, they had only met once and already, Dante knew he wasn't fond of the other male. He was sure Ryan hated this just as much as he did, he knew Ryan would end up blaming him for the whole thing. Quite frankly, he could care less. All he wanted was the reputation of his family to survive for as long as possible, even if that meant being forced into an arranged marriage with another male. Dante leaned back in the seat, still staring out the window.

He shuddered as the last conversation with his parents played through his mind. He had been sitting on the window sill in his room, trying to contemplate the whole situation. His father had walked in, saying that he had to leave home. He was told to pack only necessities and that the family car was waiting outside. He knew how hard this had to be for his father. As he packed, Dante thought over exactly what he'd be losing with this whole deal. He'd never get the chance to be able to settle down with a sweet girl and have a family.

Dante walked downstairs with his packed things, being told that his fiance would be meeting him at the home. He shuddered at the name but made no protest, just wished his mother and father farewell before climbing into the family car as the door closed behind him. He waited as they drove, preparing himself for a life he did not want but would bear for the good of the Kingsley family.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 am
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
      User Image

The drive wasn't too long, but it gave the young male enough time to relax against the seat and close his eyes. His ear-buds rest firmly in his ears as he let the peaceful music wash over him. He tried to go for a slow and classical play list to keep him calm, but it didn't seem to be helping as well without a pool's soothing waters. He didn't want to mess this up, didn't want his parents to be disappointed in him, so he was trying as hard as he could to think of kind words to greet Dante with. Keeping the air light seemed to be the best route, but he didn't know what kind of personality Dante would greet him with in return.

When he reached the home, he opened his eyes and stared up at the building from his window. It was a place of many memories for him. Playing and laughing with his parents, splashing in the water on hot days and building a fort in the living room. It was a place of good memories, and it was going to harbor more, they just might not be as desirable.

Sighing, the man steps out of the vehicle after the driver opened the door, his hand reaching up to pull away a ear bud from one of his ears. It was still early, so birds were chirping and the small breeze was cool and balanced the heat of the sun perfectly. He didn't see a car yet, but was sure that his fiancé wouldn't be to much longer.

After the driver took his bags inside and left, Ryan changed and took a quick dip in the pool before going outside and sitting on the porch. He was shaded by a nearby tree and dressed in nothing but a towel around his neck, his music playing choker and his trunks. He would have just sat in the pool and let Dante do as he pleased so they could give each other space, but he thought it best to wait for him. Whether he liked or disliked him or not, letting him get lost in the large summer home by himself was just cruel.

Resting against the wall, he ran a hand through his hair and stared at the driveway with his ear buds blaring music into his ears. He was prepared to wait however long it was necessary. The best way to handle this was the right way, which meant he would need to be thoughtful and noble. Perhaps if he handled the situation with more care instead of anger and annoyance, things would run more smoothly.

❅❅❅ Feeling :: Patient and nervous
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Summer Home porch: Damascus Summer Estate > New Home
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: Myself
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: A light blue towel draped over my shoulders, my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, and sky blue swim trunks.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:18 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante sat up a little straighter when he realized they were nearing his new home. He had thought over the whole thing in his mind; how he would greet Ryan, what would happen if they hated each other. He knew that no matter how Ryan treated him, Dante was doing this for his parents. He sighed, running a hand through his pitch black hair.

He straightened out his shirt and pants as the car came to a stop in front of the house. He was actually surprised to see Ryan sitting on the front porch. Dante quietly hoped he hadn't been waiting too long for him. He climbed out of the car when the door was opened, taking a deep breath as he prepared himself for whatever Ryan had to offer him. He walked up to Ryan, held out his hand and smiled kindly, saying,
      "Hello, you must be Ryan. I'm Dante. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." He knew it was a lame introduction but hey, it was simple and polite at least.

He took a moment to study Ryan as he waited for the other male's response. Judging from the towel and swim trunks, Ryan must have gone swimming before meeting up with Dante. At least they had their favorite places to be when they wanted some privacy. Ryan had the swimming pool and Dante would have to find a nice tree to sit under. Dante continued to look Ryan up and down, studying him. Even though he was sitting, Dante was sure Ryan stood a little taller than him but he wouldn't complain, he didn't really care anyway. He wasn't here to judge based on looks, he was here to protect both his and Ryan's family name.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:19 pm
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
      User Image

When he saw the car pulling into the driveway, he sat up straight, waiting for the other to approach before he stood and carefully took his hand. Ryan was a pretty tall guy, so he wasn't surprised when he was taller than the other. Shaking his hand gently, he studied the other. He was a little different than he had expected, but he thought that things might be a little easier for some reason. His personality seemed to be bearable anyways. Because his face was unable to ever give a smile, even when he was actually happy, he instead greeted him with a soft and inviting tone.
                          "It is nice to finally meet you Dante. I am sure it would have been best to meet under...more desirable circumstances...but even so, I welcome you to my home. Our home, for now at least. After the arrangement is complete and renovations are done, we will be moved to an actual estate of our own."

Dropping his hand, he turned towards the door and opened it before motioning inside to let Dante know to enter. He would give him a quick tour and leave him to unpack and settle. Later, when lunch time came around, he would make something for them to eat and use that as an opportunity to get to know at least a little bit about the other. The more they knew about each other, the easier things would be for them both.

After the other entered the home, Ryan followed and quietly shut the door behind him before locking it appropriately. He turned his gaze to the other again before reaching into his pocket and pulling out an old looking silver key. Reaching his hand out, he gave it to the other male. His father was the owner and the CEO of the company and Ryan was the President, the rank directly below his father. He often helped the man with his work and it often required him to work late nights.
                          "Your copy of the home's key. I often work rather late at the company since I am the President, so I am not always home at decent hours. I would hate to leave you locked out so I made sure to get the spare from my father before I left home. Please keep it in a safe place."

❅❅❅ Feeling :: nervous and careful
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Summer Home porch: Damascus Summer Estate > New Home
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: My fiancé, Dante
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: A light blue towel draped over my shoulders, my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, and sky blue swim trunks.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:25 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante smiled as he took the key from Ryan, placing it in his back pocket. The guy seemed nice enough and at least he took the time to make a spare for Dante just in case Ryan was working late. "Thank you, I'll be sure to keep it safe. And do not worry about working late, I don't mind." And he didn't mind at all, the time Ryan was at work would give both of them a break. Dante studied the house, listening to Ryan as he was given a tour and shown to his room.

After letting Dante know when lunch would be ready, Ryan left to allow him some time to settle in. Dante sat on the bed and looked around. The room wasn't much but he liked it anyway. He stood and stripped his coat off before proceeding to put his things away. Something about the way Ryan acted put Dante at ease, making him feel like living with him might not be so bad. After everything was done, Dante laid down on his bed and sighed softly. Staring at the ceiling, he thought about what there was to do so he wouldn't be bored while Ryan was gone.

He sat up and stretched before making his way downstairs to explore the house little more. Even though he didn't like the situation, maybe Ryan and him could manage to live together. After all, they hadn't torn each other's heads off yet. That was a good sign and Dante was just happy to not have already gotten into an argument with his fiance on their first day together.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 pm
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
      User Image

He was in the pool again. It was the one place he could be found whenever he was home and wasn't in his office working. After showing Dante around the home and leaving him to settle, he came back immediately to the sumer home's indoor pool. It was his only lace of peace.

With his eyes shut and his headphones in his ears, he relaxed against the pool wall and let the music take hold of him. Just sitting in it helped the nervousness melt away. Dante had him stiff and tense, just by being around. He had to be careful about what he said, did, and didn't do from now on. Dante was his fiancé now, and he had to remember that what he did no longer held consequences for him or his family, it now held it them for Dante and his own as well. He had two families resting on his shoulders and he was feeling the pressure of it. Before, he had confidence in his work, knew what he was doing and had no nervousness in taking over his family name. But this? It was one thing for it to be his own family, but it was another to have someone else's family to rely on you as well.

Sighing, he slowly let himself sink into the water, the ankle weights he put on letting him go to the bottom. He could hold his breath for quite some time, so it was never a concern for him. His parents used to joke about it and say that he was a fish.

Opening his eyes, he sat at the bottom with his legs crossed and his arms resting flat against the pool floor. His thoughts moved to Dante, and the entire situation again. They could et along, at least in appearance. If they reached the point where they disliked one another, all they had to do was keep appearances in the public's and their parents' view. They could hate each other within these walls as long as everyone else thought they loved each other or at least got along.

❅❅❅ Feeling :: pressured
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Summer Home pool: Damascus Summer Estate > New Home
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: Myself and the water
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, plain ankle weights to keep me under and sky blue swim trunks.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:10 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante sat down on the couch in the living room after he got bored with exploring the house. He had stayed away from the indoor pool, giving Ryan his space. He had known this was gonna be difficult and the weight of it all was finally coming down on him. Dante could handle to weight and stress of his own family name but to add Ryan's family to the mix, he was surprised neither of them was going crazy already.

He sighed and leaned back against the couch, closing his eyes as he laid his head back. He still wasn't sure if Ryan and him could even get along. And if they didn't, this whole thing would have to depend on how everyone else viewed them in public. They could get away with being uncivil to each other in the house when it was just them, but in public and in front of both families, they would have to make it seem as though they were at least getting along.

Dante sighed again, it was gonna take some kind of miracle for them to pull this off and still keep both of the family names intact. He knew this was gonna be hard but he never imagined it being like this. Dante opened his eyes and stood up, heading to the kitchen to at least find something to snack on. He needed to get his mind off of this whole situation and just relax. Picking up an apple, he made his way outside.

Dante explored the yard for a while before finally settling under the shade of a giant tree. He leaned against the weathered bark, taking a deep breath as a soft wind passed him by. Closing his eyes again, he sat in silence as he listened to the wind and the birds as he ate his apple. He felt himself relax, enjoying the serenity of being alone outside. Getting some time to himself might be pretty easy since he liked being outside and Ryan liked being in the pool. They wouldn't bother each other, which would also avoid any awkward conversations.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 am
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
      User Image

How long has it been? One minute...two? He was losing track of how long he had been down there, but when he felt like his lungs might burst, he began lifting himself again, pushing himself to the top as he moved towards the pool edge. Resting his hands on the top, he lifted himself out of the water, his mouth opening to slowly absorb the hair as he set himself down on the edge, his feet still dipped in the water.

He wanted things to work...he really did. but there was still that nagging feeling in the back of his head. He would never love, never touch another person passionately, never have a child of his own, and most of all...he would never know the same pride his father had when he looked at him. The pride in a son or a daughter. All of that was taken from him, because of the ridiculous feud between their families. He wanted to hate Dante, but when he dug deep, he knew where his anger should have lied. Dante was forced into the same situation as him, and although he would have preferred him being a girl, he couldn't hate him...not really. It was the fault of their families that put them in this unfortunate situation.

Sighing, he stood and shook his hair, letting the water sprinkle around him before he reached down and removed the cuffs from his ankles. He walked towards the lawn chair and table resting by one of the many windows in the room, his hand reaching out for his phone as his gaze watched the scenery outside. Memories flooded through him as his eyes scanned the beautiful yard. It was well managed and filled with large trees that provided excellent shading and flowers littered along bright and healthy green grass.

he looked down for a moment to read the text message his father sent, one that read how proud he was and wishing him luck. After he replied quickly, he set down the phone and looked up again, his gaze somehow landing on the figure resting against one of the trees. It was his finace he noticed, and could see him sitting with his eyes closed and an apple in his hand. Sitting down, the man watched him through his damp bangs, his music suddenly switching to a serene song that fit the resting male's expression. He looked at peace. It was such a serenity that Ryan didn't know himself, despite his quiet and relaxing moments in the water. There was always stress weighing down on his chest from work, a weight that he couldn't seem to be rid of no matter how hard he tried.

Closing his eyes, he leaned forward and used the towel on the table as a pillow so he could rest. There was a small ray of light slipping through the swaying leaves of the trees, but it didn't bother Ryan. He opened his eyes to check the time before shutting them once more. He had an hour before he had to go into the kitchen to make lunch. He would use that time to take a moment to rest by the water.

❅❅❅ Out Of Curiosity ::
                    ❅❅❅ Feeling :: pressured
                    ❅❅❅ Location :: Summer Home pool: Damascus Summer Estate > New Home
                    ❅❅❅ Company :: Myself and the water
                    ❅❅❅ Wearing :: my red choker, black music player, black ear buds, plain ankle weights to keep me under and sky blue swim trunks.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:55 am
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante remained still, his breathing steady. He wasn't sure how long he'd been here but he was sure Ryan would come looking for him when it was lunch time. All he wanted right now was to sit here under this tree with nothing but the wind and the sounds of animals around him. As time went on, his thoughts turned to the situation again.

Part of him didn't want to get along with Ryan, to hate him for this whole thing. But was it right to blame Ryan for a feud that started before they were born? He didn't know, he didn't care. Only time would tell if they could get along or not. Dante ran a hand through his hair but kept his eyes closed, stretching out his legs a little to keep them from cramping up. He wondered how often he'd get the chance to just sit here under this tree and not care about anything at all. He hoped it was quite often.

Dane opened his eyes, staring straight ahead. He was sure his parent had contacted him but he left his phone back in his room. He'd answer any calls or messages when they got done with lunch. He looked down at the apple core in his hand, sighing. He stood and stretched again, heading inside. He threw the core away then sat on the couch. He hadn't seen Ryan in the kitchen. Was he still in the pool? If he was, Dante wasn't going to bug him. He laid down on the couch, resting his head on his arms and he closed his eyes. Dante did have to admit, there was a small part of him that hated Ryan for this whole thing. If either one of them had said no, neither of them would be stuck in this house with each other. Dante just shrugged the whole off again, relaxing as he started to drift off to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:41 am
      Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

While his music player was switching to the next song, he heard his phone ringing, telling him it was time to make lunch. As the next song played, he opened his eyes and shut off the alarm, before standing and gathering his things. He wasn't sure what he should make for lunch. It was the first time he had ever needed to make for two instead of for one, but Dante had given no indication that he wanted something specific. So as he went to his room to clean up and change, he thought of what to make. By the time he was done showering and dressing, it was the perfect time to start making the meal. He always liked things to be precise and on time, it was an attribute that made him admired in his work.

Making his way to the kitchen, he decided finally what to eat and remembered that there may not even be food stocked in the fridge. But when he got there, the fridge was filled with fresh food, as if his parents already had it restocked in advance. He started gathering all of the materials, noticing hat everything in the kitchen was fully stocked as if they had been living there already for a few years. As he began, he memorized everything in the kitchen was so he could become more familiar and could cook easier in the future.

What he decided to make was the Monte Cristo Sandwich. It wasn't too big a meal that would ruin an appetite for dinner, and it was hearty enough to hold one over until the meal at the end of the night. He had i a few times at home, but it wasn't his most favorite of meals that he would make it all the time. It was just something simple that only took 10 to 15 minutes to make. He didn't want Dante to have to wait very long, in case the other was hungry.

Location:Summer Home Kitchen: Damascus Summer Estate > New Home
      Company:no one
      Wearing: A long sleeved and white button down shirt, tan sweater, black pants, plain white house shoes, my red choker, black music player, and black ear buds.
      Thoughts:I hope he is okay with this...
      Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:46 pm
      tiny14xx

User Image
      User Image

Dante eventually woke up to noise in the kitchen, Ryan must be cooking now. He sighed and sat up, stretching a little. He wondered what the other male was making, Dante wasn't picky with his food most of the time. He stayed on the couch, contemplating whether or not he should go watch Ryan cook. He didn't wanna seem like a bother.

Dante finally stood from the couch and made his way to the kitchen. He sat down at the table, watching the blonde as he cooked. Ryan really seemed to know his way around the kitchen, a skill Dante had very little interest in. But maybe it wouldn't hurt to learn how to cook, be able to have something ready for Ryan when he got back from work.

But what would Ryan say if Dante asked him to teach him how to cook? Would he laugh? Dante wasn't really sure, he'll just wait for a while before asking that. The black haired male sat back in his chair, his gaze focusing on the kitchen window behind Ryan. He wondered what his parents were doing right now. Were they wondering about him? Dante brought his attention back to the blonde, just watching him in silence.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff