Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Mavis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 am
Band Rivalry.... HORRIBLE!

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Two of the worlds most beloved bands, Divine Winter and OOI (Origin Of Insanity), have finally decided to put the past and their deferences behind. It was recently announced that DW and OOI have set up a tour and are travelling side by side to patch up their relationship. After realizing that their hatred passed to the fans, and caused war between them, they put their feet down because enough is enough.

But, this was all a lie.

Truth is, these two bands still hated each other. It's sad to say, but since Dom and Rickie, and the war they created between each other; it just felt there was no hope for these two bands.. So why exactly where they going on tour? Well, it was NOT by ANY means, their choice. They wouldn't have wanted to do this to save their lives! Their signers are the ones who had enough, and this was their desperate attempt to pushing them into patching things up, and their attempt to fix the all out war these bands created. If this didn't work, they didn't know what else would.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:15 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The normal life was not the life of Rickie Ray. Rickie was a man that had it all. He was well respected by his loving fans, he had wealth, and he had amazing friends and his family. Or what little family liked him at least... What most excited him, and gave him joy though was his job. Rickie created music, and got paid to travel, sing and bounce around on stage, and hang out with people. There was absolutely nothing that Rickie thought he disliked about his job. He loved to travel, he loved to sing and play music, and he loved to meet his fans. He loved all aspects of his job. That is, until now..

It was about a week ago today now. A week sense the day that brought such aggravation to Rickie's life. Rickie has always loved going on tour, and usually got so excited to hit hit the road with his pals. Not this time though. No, not at all. It was decide a week ago by his signers that him and the gang were to set off on a few month tour with Divine Winter, their ENEMIES! When Rickie was brought into a meeting with them, he was so mad. However, no matter how much protesting, and fussing they did, it was set in stone and there was no changing it. It was a horrible situation.

Rickie was sure that there were other bands that would have killed to to tour with them, but they just weren't that band, and he wasn't that person. He had been in a personal war with Dominique, from Divine Winter. They just hated each other, and this showed. Rickie had tried to be nice, but it just got ruined some how. So for nearly two years, they have been enemies. Sure, Rickie was tired of it, but he much rather would have just stopped communicating with Dom all together. It was too late now though, unfortunately.

Right now, Rickie was waiting to get on a plain to England. He stood leaned against a wall, while his band mates were off grabbing coffee, or using the bathroom. Rickie, the more think ahead type, had gotten his coffee on the way to the air port and was currently sipping on it. Rickie was mainly a bit lost in though. Otherwise he would have been off goofing around with his buddies. He was just trying to figure out how this was all going to play out. For example, what Rickie was going to even say when he saw Dom for the first time in at least a year. Rickie had nothing to say really.. At all.

Rickie sighed and combed his fingers through his soft, wavy hair. 'This is going to be horrific..' He thought to himself. Really, he didn't understand the thought behind all this. It's like they were planning the band's funerals right now and digging their graves; 'cuz this was going to end with someone ripping someone else apart. Rickie just felt it in his bones. Oh well. Rickie just supposed he'd try to at least make the best of it. Rickie's eyes shifted towards the exit. So badly he felt like going outside for a smoke; it soothed him. His anxiety levels were practically sky rocketing. He just didn't want to smell heavily of cigarettes the whole flight.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:47 am
OhhCicero

User Image
User Image

x the x music x flows x within x my x soul x

☆ : . : : . : ☆ : : : . : ☆ : . :

Life had never been that easy for Dominique since the day his mother left and things were not about to get any easier. In fact, things were going to get absolutely rough. If he thought high school was rough, this definitely topped it all. The band signers had made a little effort to try and get his band and their rival band to patch up the tension. He knew it wouldn't work that easily. Dominique could not stand to be around Rickie! Not at all, he knew he would have smart remarks for everything that Rickie would even try to say. He just knew he had to play nicely in front of cameras, sadly.

Dominique did not look forward to going on tour, any other time he had no issue with it. He actually loved it. This time around, he felt like he would rather commit suicide then deal with Rickie. It wasn't so much the other band members from OOI, just Rickie. To be completely honest, the two of them had a rivalry going on for so long that he actually forgot what it was originally about. He just can't stand the sight or even the thought of the other male. It annoyed him! He really didn't want to deal with what was about to come up.

When they had arrived at the airport, Dominique was poking along behind the chatting band members of his. God, after a while of not seeing Rickie, now was the day he had to see him. He always thought that it was overwith and he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Seems things are always going to go in his favor, he just wished it did this one time. Dominique took a sip of the water that he had in his hand before twisting the lid back on the bottle. "This is going to get on my nerves." He mumbled under his breath. He wasn't talking to anyone, more so himself. His attention went up to one of his band mates as they questioned what he said and he quickly brushed it off and ignored the question.

Ah yes, the anger was already getting to him and he was going to take it out on his friends. Unintentionally, of course! When things get rough Dominique's temper could flare. Pretty badly. He really didn't want to deal with the drama that was about to take place for the next few months. He knew that there might even be times where him and Rickie get into a fist fight or two. It has happened in the past, there is no difference now, other then the fact that their hatred for one another had potentially gotten worse. Finally the band arrived to their destination and all they had to wait for was to board the plane. Dominique's attention instantly shifted to the taller male leaning against the wall and already he could feel his temper start to flare. The male pulled up the hood on his jacket and he reached up, playing with his right lip piercing to try and keep himself from exploding on the other male. Ah, he had so much crap he wanted to say to Rickie. He had to bite his tongue, at least until they got somewhere private.

The five foot four male passed Rickie and shot a glare to him. No words being exchanged. Although he really wished he could have said something. He promised his manager that he wouldn't say anything rude to Rickie. Though, Dominique never promised anything for when they got behind closed doors. He just promised to keep his mouth shut in public. At least, that was if Rickie didn't say anything to him. If Rickie even acknowledged the fact that Dominique passed him, he wouldn't be able to control his temper, not at all!

: . : ☆ : . : : : ☆ : . : : . : ☆

x my x soul x flows x within x the x music x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:28 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Trying to think back, Rickie wasn't exactly sure what the original argument was that started this hatred. At one point Rickie thought that maybe all this was a little misunderstanding that spiralled out of control. How would a misunderstanding come to this though? That wouldn't make sense. It didn't even make sense to Rickie why he felt so angry and hateful for Dominique. Which made him even more angry.

People knew Rickie, and Rickie knew himself.. He loved to help people, and befriend people. So this was so far from his good natured soul. Just as Rickie was about to lean off the wall and go outside, he saw him. A shorter, blue haired, blue eyed , and angry looking Dom.. Rickie held no expression for Dom. He maybe gave a short friendly wave to his band mates, but when it came to Dom, Rickie went blank.

Something came over Rickie though. He was so tempted to test what tiny bit of patience Dom had. They had to play nice in public. What if Rickie pushed just a little? It wasn't like Dom was hard to pester. A smirk brought the corner of Rickie's mouth up . 'Ohhh, I am going to make the best of this.' He thought to himself; and oh how Dom was going to get so oh oh oh, mad. It'd make himself laugh though.

Rickie leaned off the wall and tossed his empty cup in a trash bin, then went to stop Dominique by gently grabbing the shorter male's arm to bring him into a hug. He smiled oh so brightly, and held himself so proudly. "Hey Dommy! I almost missed you there!" Rickie said. Yeah, it felt weird to hug his enemy, but Rickie was looking for only one thing; A mad Dominique. He honestly expected to be swung at, and he was prepared for that. Though they couldn't fight in public. So Rickie expected hell later.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:22 am
OhhCicero
ooc ;; I apologize for making you wait. I totally passed out. It was 5am lol. I will be on later tonight after I work c': I may be exhausted but I will be here!

User Image
User Image

Dominique was simply expecting to just go do his own thing and ignore Rickie. Ugh, he couldn't stand that man. The blue haired male was miding his own business until the unexpected happened. He felt his arm being tugged and he was pulled into a 'warm' embrace. Warm meaning the body heat, but the other reason it was warm was because Dominique felt his blood pressure instantly shoot up hearing Rickie's voice. Oh hell no! Rickie did not just touch him!

Dominique felt his face flush a bright and obvious red as anger was overwhelming him. He was quick to tighten his jaw. Oh how he wished to swing at the taller male. They were in public though and the last thing that the bands needed was more rivalry to bring to their fans. Plus, if he were to do anything in public, he was worried his signer would let his band go and he did not want to let his friends down.

Although the anger was built up, the blue haired male forced an uneasy smile, a smile that he was sure Rickie could read. "Ah... Rickie. I didn't notice you, I guess you just blend in with all the other average people here." He stated with sarcasm. He didn't hug the male back, instead he pushed Rickie away. He pointed a finger at Rickie and looked up at him, "Touch me again and I will cut your damn hands off. I will make you suffer like nobody has before. Don't test me." He spoke quietly so that only Rickie could hear. Although once he finished his threat, he smiled to the taller male. "Have a magnificent day." He said with a rude tone before he went to meet up with his band.

Sure, they may not be able to do anything in public, but once they went behind closed doors it was on! Rickie was going to get what he had coming his way. He knew why Rickie was doing that. He was pretty sure he did it just because Dominique couldn't do anything in public and had to play nicely. Dominique knew the tension was on and it was only going to get worse from there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

It took all of Rickie's strength to not bust a gut laughing. Before Dom, Rickie didn't believe he actually had a mean bone in his body. Now though, oh hooo now.. Now Rickie found it hilarious to piss this guy off. It worked so easily it was ridiculous. Rickie could feel the anger feeding off of Dom, and he found every bit of the rage hilarious. This did bring him back to remembering why he didn't like Dom though. They were such opposites from each other..

As Rickie hoped for, Dom got so mad at him. Rickie chuckled, pretending that he was laughing because something silly Dom said. He just blended in though? Dom glared right at him. He has smart remarks to toss Dom's way, but he supposed he'd wait for a later moment to really piss the guy off. He was afraid that maybe Dom would go too far. Rickie didn't like Dom much, but the rest of the band didn't deserve to go down too if Dom flipped..

Rickie couldn't help but smile at the threat though. His hands? Oh boy. Rickie nodded his head, politely, and warmly. He acted as if Dom had said something secret or something. "Uh huh, and add them to your sick collection, right?" Rickie responded to Dom, at Dom's same volume. Rickie was going to love pushing Dom's patience in public. This was going to be too funny, seriously.

The plane though. They had to get on the plane. A thought occurred; wouldn't it be hilarious if Dom and himself sat side by side the whole flight to England? Oh heavens no. Rickie went along with his band again, and they started boarding onto the plane. Rickie sat in his seat, placed his bottle of water by him, and from there waited. Of course they sat in the separate first class side of the plane. That way they weren't pestered by anyone.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
Fair warning here, I will be gone after this post. I will be back tonight as well. Sorry if anything is off, I had little time but tried my best to give you something to work with. (:

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:29 pm
OhhCicero
ooc ;; Your response was perfect, I can definitely work with it. ^^

User Image
User Image

Dominique rolled his eyes as the words that Rickie said echoed in his head. God, the drama would be never ending behind closed doors, he could see it now. Dominique did his best to ignore the temptation to turn around and just attempt to tackle Rickie... With the height advantage that Rickie had against Dominique, tackling may not work, but he could swing up at the male. Yeah, being short was annoying, although he definitely had no problem speaking his mind or even swinging fists!

Dominique boarded the plane with his band members and sat with the drummer, Alex. Dominique hated plane rides but put on his poker face and did his best not to show it. He gave it about two hours into the flight before he was able to unbuckle and feel comfortable moving around. Even though Rickie was on the other side of the plane, he would still mess with him. How? Simple.

Dominique took the straw from his water cup and began to tear the straw wrapper into little pieces before chewing on it and prepping it for a spitball. He counted in his head, 'Three, two, one..' He shot and it was actually successful! The spitball hit Rickie. Where, he didn't know and he didn't care! Dominique and Alex were snickering to one another about it, Dominique just felt like it was the funniest thing.

Yeah, Dominique would be able to irritate Rickie too. He wasn't going to let Rickie have all the fun now. Dominique placed his straw into his cup before relaxing in the seat. Ah, things were going to be fun. Annoying, but fun. He was sure him and Rickie would go at it day and night trying to top one another one the things they could do to piss one another off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:34 pm
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

After getting into his seat, Rickie pulled out his journal and started going over a few things. No, it wasn't for the songs they would be playing, but songs he was working on for their new album. He figured he may as well see about making a more positive song. Perhaps one describing a rekindling friendship. You know, so fans actually bought the act. Rickie was still so torn with this idea. He hated lying, to anyone. So he certainly didn't want to pretend being nice with his enemy.

All the while working on proof reading, Rickie talked with his band mates. They all sat relatively close, so they didn't talk very loud. Loudest peep that came from them was some laughing here and there. Maybe a few sighs, or groans from one of them too. Yeah, the bassist didn't do planes very well. Rickie had his reasons of why he didn't mind flight, but that was his own business and some story to be told another day. Speaking of stories to be told...

Very randomly, and very suddenly, something wet smacked against the back of Rickie's neck. It only had a slight sting to it, but otherwise nothing. Rickie calmly reached his hand up and pulled the spitball off his neck then looked at it for a brief moment before tossing it into a little bin. Oh, he knew exactly who did it, and why. No one would have needed to point it out to him. What was he going to do about it though? Nothing.

Really, there was nothing that Rickie could do from where he sat. He could pull the cliché. If he wanted, he could pretend he wanted to grab some more water from the lady, 'accidentally' trip and splash half a cup of water on Dom. That'd be one way of irritating the guy. Wouldn't it be more irritating to have your attempt to piss someone off go ignored? Rickie thought so. So instead, Rickie put his hood up so no more nasty spit balls hit his neck, and pretended nothing happened. "We need to remember to hit that one restaurant while we pass through England." Rickie said to his buds. It was hard, but Rickie kept his big grin on the inside.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
I already love this... So much. xD btw, I forgot to mention that Rickie is Australian. So he has an accent. It's just not a very heavy one. It's more so lightly present when he speaks.

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 pm
OhhCicero
ooc ;; Right? x'D I cannot wait until they get behind closed doors and aren't in public. Ah, that'll be fun.

User Image
User Image

Dominique looked over at Rickie, knowing he felt it. Sure enough, he saw Rickie pull the spitball off the back of his neck and Dominique chuckled with his friend. It was the funniest thing ever to him, he was sure that Rickie wanted to react to it. Though, he did the unexpected... Dominique looked back at Rickie to see his hood up and he just ignored it! There was no way. That had to bother Rickie. Dominique instantly frowned and then rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He muttered to himself. Alright, Rickie just ignoring the spitball situation really did upset Dominique.

The blue haired male played with his snakebites and listened to his friends carry on a conversation. Ah, he just wanted to mess with Rickie more, but he figured he was going to be ignored. At least for now. He watched the guys and then scoffed lightly, "No. I don't think there is any getting along with him." He stated to his friends and then shook his head. Why, out of all the things to discuss, would they discuss the relationship of Rickie and Dominique. "I don't care how long we tour together, there is truly no way of patching us up." He snickered a bit.

His friends felt the rivalry could get rather ridiculous at times and it actually bothered the other three that the hatred went to their fans. Yeah, it created quite the war but Dominique was never truly bothered by it. Though, it seemed the signer of his band and his friends felt enough was enough. Though, even though they felt it was enough, the two bands could still be pretty rude to one another. It was just that the most hatred was between Rickie and Dominique. Soon, his friends began to question Dominique why he had such hatred towards Rickie. Of course, Dominique just rolled his eyes and turned away.

He grabbed the headphones that the first class provided and he put the buds into his ears before plugging it into his phone, which was on airplane mode and he began to play music. He closed his eyes and leaned back in the seat. He wanted to just sleep the plane ride away. Sure enough, after a while of listening to metal music, he fell asleep. Dominique could be a heavy sleeper, which could be potentially dangerous being around Rickie... He just didn't put that into consideration.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Rickie couldn't see the blue haired guy behind him right now, but he hoped that Dominique was just as mad as Rickie imagined he was. Turning his attention back to his band, Rickie more so listened and nodded now and then to their conversations. Honestly, Rickie was growing just a tad sleepy. He usually got sleepy if he didn't get active after drinking coffee. However, it wasn't like he could get up and walk around much. All that he could do for now was read, talk, and go over his work. Maybe even think of a way to piss Dominique off? Hm.

Looking over at Dominique after awhile, the guy seemed to be asleep. The guy was asleep actually. Oh boy this was going to be good. Taking a moment to look at the situation, there were a few things that Rickie could do. Dominique was asleep, Rickie had gentle hands, and a marker resting inside one of his hands. So easily could something be written on Dominique's exposed cheek. Falling asleep right now was definitely a bad mistake on Dominique's part.

Smirking oh so devilishly, Rickie walked over to Dominique and crouched next to the sleeping guy. What to write...? After a few moments of thought, Rickie took his black marker and wrote, "Dommy <3's Rickie" On Dominique's cheek. The marker wasn't permanent marker, but definitely strong enough to last a few days, even with constant scrubbing. Sure, wasn't the worst thing to have written on your face, but Rickie was nice enough not to put anything too vulgar on Dominique's face.

After having written on Dominique's face, Rickie stood and left back to his own seat. He glanced back at Dominique and smirked again. Like Dominique, Rickie wanted to sleep the rest of the flight away. So Rickie rested his head with his hood over his head and face to block out the extra light. Soon enough, he passed out. He was a very light sleeper, so when the plane stopped he'd easily be woken up by a band mate.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
Poor Dominique's not gonna be happy.

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 pm
OhhCicero
ooc ;; - - -.

User Image
User Image

Dominique's friends were doing their own thing and carrying on their own conversations when Rickie was doing what he did. Hell, surprisingly, none of them noticed Rickie drawing on Dominique's face. If they did, well, they just ignored it. Sometimes they felt Dominique deserved to get struck by karma for his bad attitude. Well, this may just have been it. The boys just continued to mind their own business, talking about the next few songs that they had to work on. They figured it would help the plane ride go by faster.

Surprisingly, Dominique slept through the landing of the plane. Though, he was woken when he was roughly shaken by one of the guys. "Jesus christ!" Dominique let out, he was obviously startled by the rough shake. He could see stiffled smirks on all of his friends faces. "What the hell are you smirking at?" He asked rudely to them as he got up and grabbed his stuff from the compartment above his seat and he walked down the aisle and left the plane so he could meet up with his manager and friends out in the lobby area.

He noticed that people were passing by and giggling when looking at him. What the hell was everyone laughing about?! He noticed that some people were even taking pictures. He was obviously frustrated as his pale cheeks were now red. He glared at his friends as they came out, "What did you do? Why is everyone laughing at me? I will kill someone." He let out angrily. With that, his friends all laughed. What?! "What the hell is so funny?!" He yelled, gaining quite the bit of attention.

His manager pushed between his friends, "Lower your voice, Dominique..." He growled lightly, "And go wash your face." He gave Dominique a light push towards the bathroom. When Dominique was told that, he froze for a moment and dropped his things, going to the bathroom in a rush. Once seeing the mirror he instantly knew who did it. He wet a paper towel and got it soapy and scrubbed his cheek as hard as he could, making it bright red.

Soon, he came out, but the marker was still on his face and could be read. He shot a glare at Rickie, pointing to him and then running his finger across his own throat as a sign that he was going to kill Rickie. Oh yeah, he was pissed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Surprisingly, Dominique had made it off the plane first. After Dominique, Rickie was there to shortly follow with his band mates. Though he had just woken up, he was smiling in amusement. Even Dominique's friends were laughing and smirking about what Rickie wrote on his face. Who wouldn't though? The message on Dom's face to go with Dom's reaction was priceless.

After getting off the plane, Rickie went to their manager in England. Yes, Rickie and the band had more than one supervisor. The managers couldn't always travel with, you know? Rickie went up to the man and spoke with him for a few moments, meanwhile, Rickie's eyes shot over to Dominique. He instantly started chuckling and holding back from all out laughter. Dom had come out and pretty much threatened to kill Rickie. Nothing could have been funnier. Dom's face was all read and still marked on.. Oh man.

For right now, everyone needed to go grab a bite to eat and get ready for their first show tonight. Which meant, yes, in just ten minutes they were going to be behind closed doors, eating some food and doing whatever they wanted before the show was to start. Rickie actually looked forward to it. Dom looked about ready to pop. So this could have been interesting. Rickie made a fake scared face and threw his hands up a little at Dominique, "So scared." He mouthed.

After that, Rickie grabbed his bags and went with everyone to load up their van. From there, they had to go to their venue. The hotel would be gone to later. They didn't have much time right now. Once everything was loaded up, they drove off to there destination where they would be free to do whatever.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
I am pushing them off to their venue so we can actually socialize them and stuff. ^^

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 pm
OhhCicero
ooc ;; Awesome >;'P

User Image
User Image

Oh yeah, Dominique looked forward to getting behind closed doors, even if it were for a second he would make the best of that short moment. Dominique met up with his bandmates and spoke to them as they all gathered their things and loaded up into their van. From there, they drove to their destination. This was going to be a golden moment for Dominique.

It felt like forever, but once arriving to the destination of their venue, they headed inside. Dominique took off to where he wouldn't be seen of course. He was going to wait until Rickie walked through the door with his pride and ego in tact. Oh yeah. Dominique may be smaller than Rickie, but he was going to shove Rickie into the wall with some crazy force. That was how angry he was. In public, he couldn't act on his feelings, though now, he could and he wasn't going to hesitate. Not for one moment!

Dominique could feel the anger still built up inside of him from his face being drawn on. He was not something that could be drawn on and Rickie was going to learn to respect Dominique. Even if the shorter male had to force it into him. Though, he knew that their personalities always clashed, so it probably did't matter how hard he tried... Rickie would probably fight back. One of them would have to win, that was how Dominique saw it.

Dominique stayed hidden, watching the door intently and just waiting for Rickie to walk through. He wasn't going to wait a moment. As soon as he saw Rickie, he would charge. Yeah, he was ready for whatever Rickie would do or say back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Food... That was all Rickie's mind kept going to. He hadn't eaten in hours and his stomach was dying, honestly. So the short drive to there venue felt like the longest drive. Rickie wanted to grab the food as soon as they got to there venue and wanted nothing more. Understandable right? His band mates knew him when he was this hungry. Not that Rickie got bitchy, but he was certainly less patient.

Once they stopped the vehicle around the back, Rickie got out and immediately went to work. Sure, they had people designated to setting up stage, but Rickie still wanted to make himself useful. So he at least grabbed a couple things and took it to the back door. A few guitars and bags sat neatly by the back, so Rickie could feel good about going inside now. Thinking back on it though, Rickie didn't see what happened to Dominique. The short stack just kind of vanished. Well, maybe the guy had to rush off to something. Who knew, Rickie couldn't say that he cared.

Whatever the case, there was food inside and that is where Rickie wanted to be. The first thing in site, on a table just across the way was food. Deliciously fresh food. Feeling his stomach scream at him again, Rickie sped up more. Someone else had apparently decided to speed up too. Out of nowhere, Rickie felt something crashing into him, and his immediate response was to grab and take them down with him.

Instead of just falling over, Rickie countered the shove by tackling Dominique. Of course, this lead to them tripping over a few things, but ultimately Rickie had planned to pin Dominique. More so to restrain any punching to the face. Rickie would get off if Dominique pushed for it, but Rickie was prepared to block. Going out with a busted lip wouldn't have looked too attractive. "Here I thought I could go eat without little Dommy throwing a fit." Rickie said, glaring slightly at Dominique.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
Oh man. xD

Miss Mavis

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 am
OhhCicero
ooc ;; xD.

User Image
User Image

Dominique had food far from his mind right now, even though he knew he was starving. The male played with his snakebites as he stayed well hidden until his moment to shine came. As soon as Rickie came in through the doors, it was game on! There was no turning back now, hell, as if he would! This moment was going to be priceless. He felt himself running toward the taller male.

Sure enough, the two were tripping over things and both of them went down. That was expected. Dominique felt more of the blow when they hit the floor, but he was quick to push that aside as he was fighting to get Rickie off of him. Oh hell no, he wouldn't tolerate the larger male pinning him down. "Well, you should have thought about that when you drew on my face!" He let out as he quickly bucked his hips up, enough to raise Rickie off of him before he flailed his arms around a bit, managing to slip from the male's grip.

Before he knew it, he had rolled Rickie so he was on top. Although, how long that would last would be up to Rickie. Though, Dominique roughly forced Rickie's arms above his head, pinning them against the floor. "You should have known you wouldn't get away with that pathetic act. Dommy hearts Rickie? Hell to the no. I would rather die than be stuck on this tour with you!" He yelled.

He pulled a hand back, balling it into a fist and swung down at Rickie. He wasn't even sure he would land a blow to the male, but he sure was going to try. This was not okay and he wanted Rickie to realize his mistake. Nobody messes with Dominique, especially Rickie. Maybe, MAYBE, if it were someone different, Dominique wouldn't react this way.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas