WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:41 am
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Romance,Yaoi,1x1.

User Image

"Papa,i Can't...Breath"

User ImageUser Image
"Sweetie..Shh..Don't Speak,Papa Will Help you" the voice of a terrified father whispered out. In his arms laid a young girl,her small hand held in his larger slender ones. "p..papa it hurts..help.." the child cried in a mere hush. The male held her closer,the fear covering him more and more each word his child spoke. "it'll stop hurting soon." The voice of the male broke, in the moment his hands gripped the others more. He could not do anything for the young child. For the lower half of her body was already gone.

"p..papa..."

A Final word escaped the young one's lips,her body fell cold ,her limbs gone limp. The male's child was gone. he sobbed,holding the half body of his child, and in a instant his head went back,his eyes opened. Red gleaming hues broke the monochrome like scene,and his mouth open letting out a terrifying roar. His body twisted into a large dragon like silhouette,and took off holding the child in his claws.

That day, Hell took onto the land.

The man of this story name is Dunkel. Not a normal man as you can see,this being is normally a jet black large creature,that once,made people fear the skies and land of it's attack. A Dragon. That day he lost is only child that survived a attack on his mate and other eggs years ago. At that moment,he lost it all. Humans had found what the child was ,setting fire to a building she played in. She was then trapped,and several things fell onto her lower half. When the man came to and held his child,the fire was already gone, she was covered in burns,her legs gone leaving only her arms to reach for her father.

2 centuries later, the man still lived on. He lived among humans, already knowing the ones who were guilty of the act,died by his hand. being old in age,not in looks,he worked in libraries, and bookstores knowing other books and more. Even now he walks around the world with his knowledge.He now works in a college' library. Because of his looks and charming Personality, many took notice of him. A group of friends taking more of a interest in him,developed a plan to actually speak to him,get to know him,and become a over viewer of their club they want to make. They send in (You),the Uke ,know to be cute,adorable and stubborn as a mule,would be the prefect fit to stay on his "Tail".

Will you get to know the man who lost is world?, what other wonders will you learn from him.

Romance,Yaoi,1x1,fantasy.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:42 am
Romance,Yaoi,1x1.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

WHAT WE GO BY

】 Use [[]], (()), {{}}, or || for OOC talk.
】 Pretty much it,we just need to keep it pg 13 type of deal.
】Send me your profile in pms, titled "Who is the Librarian?/"
】Post at least once a Week.
】At least Five sentences to a Paragraph once in the roleplay.Since im a little rusty myself,i don't judge to much on that..
Profiles/Skeletion Link

Romance,Yaoi,1x1.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

"Return it by this date,or before."the low tone of a man slightly echo throughout the large room of a library. He stood 6'1,dark hair,piercing silver eyes,and a handsome narrow face.As usually it caught the eye of many,but some thought he was possible a bore,being a Librarian. That has to be true right?, such a handsome 'young' man,working in a bland environment. Course that is just his job,just a job. Out of his job,he's much more, Playful.Only select few have actual hung with him,or even got to know him. Other then those few,is the students that take a odd interest in the unknown dragon to them.

Back to the setting shall we,Dunkel sat back in his chair,fixing his dark black pants for the work place. Slightly straighten out the creases in his dress shirt. His hues glanced around the area making sure everyone was settled ,along with not making noise.His eyes took notice to a group of students,if he remembered correctly,these are the few wanting a group to study the supernatural and things like that. "Humans always seem to place their noises in things they shouldn't. All well,thats their business."The dragon thought to himself giving a shake of his head,with a glare around the room once more.

"Dunkel,its your break isn't ? why are you still here?"His thoughts were interrupted by a man of his equal size and dirty blonde hair.Another teacher in the college,one that he normally enjoyed his past time with after work for drinks ."oh? i didn't realize it was that time,You coming over to take over then?"He rose up from his seat and walked around the desk he sat at. The other nodded "yea,so you should get going,".Dunkel yawned with a nod to the other's words. Looking around once more he begun to exit the library thinking on what he should eat.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:41 pm
├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why do I have to go?" Kiyo hissed in a quite tone, glaring sharply at his friends, his clear blue eyes proving intimidation. His friends were in the process of shoving him throughout the room of the library toward the checkout desk, wanting him to use some of his looks on the librarian who was currently residing there. "I bet you could weasel your way out of going to jail if you wanted. You have the best odds of getting him to help us." one boy hissed back, the group trying to create as least noise possible in the dead silent room. "Why do we need him? I can find all of our answers on the internet." he said, refusing to budge from his spot. "The internet isn't as reliable, nobody wants to go through hundreds of books either." came a reply from another boy. "Ah, he's looking this way!" another whispered. The four of them froze at this comment, a terrible shiver shooting down their spines as the man's silver eyes glared over at them. Not a single one of them budges until he dragged his stare elsewhere, all of them sighing in relief afterward. "Didn't you see that? No way am I asking. Even if, why can't it be a different librarian?" he asked with a backward glare at the three. "Because, I've heard he has been here the longest. Look, if you won't do it for us then do it for the group." his buddy said, giving him one rough shove that made him stumble a few steps forward.

Glaring over his shoulder, he sighed and gave into the three, turning to see his target walking away as another replaced his seat. Panicked, he disappeared from the other three's sight as he followed the man to the exit, which was hidden behind a couple of bookshelves. "Um. Excuse me, sir." he said in a hushed tone, smiling with a soft wave of his hand. "I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?" he asked, a fake cheerful expression written across his face.

{OOC;}

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

"Um. Excuse me, sir." His foot landed in front of the other then turned slightly around with a look that asked what was it. "I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?" Tilted his head ,the being turned fully to the smaller male. "Yea what is it?, if you don't mind walking with me while i go get something to eat ill give you all the moments you need" He spoke still low since they still were on the door step of the area. He nodded to the male to follow him while he started to walk out.
Whether the other did follow or not,in a few moments he already traveled out the building and stretched,his boned popping into place ,a subtle soothing sound to him. A Low growl emitted from him.

He walked ,again whether the other did follow or not,he ordered his food and sat down outside. He crossed one of his legs over the other,having a triangle like shape once folded. He reach down to his sandwich and took a bite into it while waiting for the other.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:24 pm

"Ah..okay." Kiyo found himself forced to agree as the man left without waiting for his reply. He'd just have to meet up with the others later. Trailing after him, he kept somewhat of a distance until he settle down with his food. Kiyo couldn't help but feel a bit offended at his ignorance of him, but he kept silent about it, holding the strap of his bag that slung across his chest.

Clearing his throat, he took a seat at the table across from him, resting his hands on his lap. "My friends and I...were trying to start a group for studying science fiction." he said, leaning forward just slightly. "Dragons, Elves, time traveling, and other such things." he went on to explain what he was talking about, his blonde hair ruffling a bit in the slight breeze. "We need someone who would have...better information..so to be speak." he said, finding it hard to speak the next question. Adjusting his scarf, he spoke, "We need you to join us. You're an expert on books, I'm sure you've had some experience with the genre."

{OOC;}

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:30 am
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

"My friends and I...were trying to start a group for studying science fiction.",Yea he knew that. Just by the books they borrowed form the library and talks among themselves. "Dragons, Elves, time traveling, and other such things." The male froze for a moment at the first Species. he laughed for a bit,placing his sandwich down. He did not speak yet however,he now looked at the other male dead in his eyes,his slender finger tapping onto his shoulder."We need someone who would have...better information..so to be speak.". He moved a bit now,and leaned forward onto his arms,placing them against the table's top. Tilting his head,he noticed the difficultly the other was now having. His brow rose,while the other continued. "We need you to join us. You're an expert on books, I'm sure you've had some experience with the genre."

"A little more then what you guys believe actually"He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. He thought on it for a moment,he even knew books that actually talk about him. The legend of Dunkel, of course to humans the completely by passed his actually reason for his rampage. He looked back at the other then nodded. "Fine,i can do it,as long as your club is in the library"

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:46 am

Kiyo found it difficult to keep eye contact with this man, his silver eyes were certainly something rare, they left you feeling cold when he narrowed his stare like that. Even his simple laughter worked him into an uncomfortable nerve. "Fine, I can do it, as long as your club is in the library".

Kiyo was surprised by how easily he had agreed. He didn't ask for payment or anything,..not that he would've had money to give him anyways. His smile was brighter this time, more genuine then the last. "Really? That's great." he said, leaning back in his chair. Glad that he didn't have to go through more of struggle or negotiating to get him to join. "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Kiyo." he introduced him, but he didn't dare remove his hand from the comfort of his lap to offer a handshake. "Would you be willing to start tomorrow then?" came his follow up question, more excited about this then he had been before. Though, it was going to take some warming up to this guy before he could feel comfortable under his sharp gaze.

{OOC;}

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

"Really? That's great." the taller male nodded his head in slight agreement to the younger boy. The being reach back down to his sandwich taking few bits while the other continued to speak. "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Kiyo."His hues glanced back up,at this time he excepted his arm to be in reach,while his hand waiting for a agreement with his own. Yet,he could tell he made this child nervous. Another laugh unconsciously escaped passed his lips."Would you be willing to start tomorrow then?" The black haired creature looked up at him. "Sure why not,ill allow you guys to use one of the back rooms,that way you can make a little be of noise and i don't have to worry about dealing with people" he spoke in a nonchalant way raising up. His body walked over to were he was standing beside the male. His hand reach down and grabbed the other's giving a firm handshake. His hues stared into the other's like a reptile's for a quick second. Unmoving."a deal is never complete unless you give a handshake..Remember that."He let his hand go,biting into his sandwich and walking off.

The next day,the morning passed into the noon,and students starting to come in for studying ,researching, anything they needed to do in the library. Dunkel sat at his usual desk, the teacher from before speaking with him. For a moment both seeming like college boys,laughing lowly,talking about things that happen the night before.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;f you ever seen the hobbit,he's attitude kind of like Smuag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm

The boy flinched as the man stood up, more intimidated than he thought he was about his under his presence. Looking up at him as he took his hand, he felt the firm and confident shake under his own shaky one. "a deal is never complete unless you give a handshake...Remember that." Kiyo's face flushed red in embarrassment after he walked away. 'H-he's treating me like a kid!' he thought to himself a bit angrily. Standing up quickly, he watched him go, frowning as he ruffled his own hair, walking off in a different direction.

"You really convinced him? Or are you just messing with us?" The boys were standing just outside the library room looking through the door windows. "Yes I'm sure. Your the one who said I could do it." Kiyo bickered back, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Well then, lets go before he thinks were not showing up." the three walked behind Kiyo, as he moved into the library. Wearing a black scarf that covered his mouth, he stopped just short of the two adults, his hands still wedged in his pocket, waiting and looking off in the other direction until their conversation ended.

{OOC; Oh I love the Hobbit! I can definitely imagine that then! }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:48 pm
]User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

The two men continued to speak a bit more ,the sudden movement of the students coming forward to them,they paused and looked towards them."Alright then,later today,she still wants to see you. "the other male said laughing a bit. dunkel's brow rose and gave a smile."yea i get it,but im not interested in any type of relationships you know."He rose to his feet while speaking,folding his arms. "Then just have some fun like usually,"the dirty blonde male spoke and tapped dunkel on his should with some folders he held. "the group all knows how much what ever partner you have, they enjoy you" Dunkel grumbled a bit a low growl escaping for a moment. "What am i,some type of host??"The other laughed walking away,leaving the dragon elder to feeling a type of way from his statement.

His attention turned back to the students. A soft breath escaped his slender lips,his slenders digits traveling through his jet black hair."alright you all,lets go."Moving ahead of the group,he walked towards the backrooms. Thinking for a moment he went to the second door opening for them."well come on. Majority of the books you need are in this room."The dragon male spoke in a demanding soft tone to hurry up their movements. He entered the room and went to one of the books.He sat down in a chair near the back,the room being rather large, almost like a smaller library within the one they ahead used.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;f you ever seen the hobbit,he's attitude kind of like Smuag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Kiyo blinked at the male, 'she still wants to see you'. This certainly came as a surprise...not that librarians weren't allowed to have a social life. It wasn't like he was ugly either. The boy had to recall his own past relationships, it was only a few.. but he remembered his last girlfriend in his senior year of high-school. Everything had been going fine, but he just, lost attraction to her, he really couldn't admit he ever had attraction for any of them now that he thought about it, yes he found them pretty..but it never went beyond that. He never really put much thought into this and even now he didn't as his attention was snapped back to the man before him, nodding slowly the four of them followed him on the path to the new library room that they had yet to explore.

They were amazed, to know this entire room held books related to their topic strictly. "So if we get this club started, where do we start?" the red haired boy named Yuko questioned, looking among the books. It was going to be best to start learning at the place they would eventually start teaching. Kiyo looked along the shelves, they stacked nearly to the ceiling. There was a particular thick red one, something that specifically targeted a dragon from long ago. Strongly striking his attention, he attempted to reach for it but it was just out of his reach, stand at 5'7 he wasn't too short but it was pretty far up there. Never the less, he raised his heels, trying for it.

{OOC; Oh I love the Hobbit! I can definitely imagine that then! }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

"So if we get this club started, where do we start?" The male didn't pay no mind to the students while the spoke among themselves. Thoughts clouded by the details of the book that lay in his hand took his full attention. One of his thumb traveled up to his face,and in a habit bit his nail slightly. Hues study more into the book,a faint movement caused his attention to turn. The silver beads looked at the smaller male that spoke to him the day before.His name was Kiyo,if he remembered correctly. It was simple,not really a brain teaser. Eyeing where he was reaching a low smile built on the corners of his mouth. Of course he was attracted to the book about him,when no one normally took noticed. Dunkel rose out of the chair and came over to kiyo. "The Enraged One."He spoke,his voice over powering even the other students. His slender hand reached shortly,being he was a tall man. Taking the red book into his hands,he looked at it. His eyes slightly glazed over as if thoughts once more covered his mind. Speaking not a word,he placed the large book onto the table,the weight of it being rather on the heavy side.Walking from the table he returned to his other book,picking it up he looked back at the book turning the page,while he glanced back up at kiyo.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Relax For Dunkel

OOC;having the biggest brain fart,o gawd. so rusty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Yuko hesitated in awkward silence as the man had yet to answer his question, but he seemed so lost in thought he began to wonder if he had even heard him. The boy jumped a little when he suddenly came back to life with a thoughtful smirk, moving toward Kiyo.

Kiyo paused with his hand reached out towards the book, seeing a slight shadow over him, he looked up just at the right time to see the librarian reach over him with ease, taking the book from the shelf like it was on the first shelf. Frowning slightly, he turned around to see the interesting expression on his face. 'The Enraged One', when he spoke up all four of them fell silent. Kiyo could see clearly that this book meant something to him, but he could never guess why. His clear blue stare followed him to the table, flinching a bit as the book clumped to the table, kicking up a bit of dust. It caught him off guard to make eye contact with him. It was too hard to hold, he returned his gaze to the book, moving to the table he sat down at the table. "Why don't we start with this story." he suggested as calmly as he could.

Opening the cover, the first illustration to meet his eyes was the only one in the entire book, a sketch of strictly dark and gray ink, it spread across two pages, a dragon. The drawing was obviously trying to sketch something that was too great to describe in a simple few lines. What seemed to be the most intriguing was the grey narrowed eyes that rested in the center of the page, cold and sharp it reminded him of the librarian's. "Whoever drew this has quite the imagination." he commented to the others, his hand drifted down the page slowly.

{OOC; Pft what! I think your doing great! I'm the one who needs some work! XD }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff