Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
1x1 Search, Yaoi and Yuri!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:19 am
Hi! My name's Elyssa. I'm looking for a few people to do 1x1 role plays with! I'm going to be blunt about what i'm looking for and what I have to offer.

【✿】 I like to incorporate outside links to make better imagery. This includes outfits, music links, etc.
【✿】 I don't mind how lengthy your posts are. With that said, I prefer at least 5 sentences. I don't mind long long posts, but I can't match anything more than a paragraph or two.
【✿】 I will reply every day, probably many times a day. I'd like you to be some-what active, but it's not a huge issue.
【✿】 In Yuri I prefer to play the dominant role. In Yaoi, the submissive.
【✿】 I can list a bunch of plots if needed. I like threads, guilds, and PMs, I'm down for whatever! smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 am
Hello Darling! I was wondering if you were interested in doing a yuri role play with me? I too like to incorporate outside links in role plays as well! I have a slight preference for roleplaying in PMs though any of the three are perfectly fine with me. Plot wise is there anything your currently craving? Genres you prefer?

Sleepy Lilin

Shirtless Raider

4,850 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 am
Sleepy Lilin
Hello Darling! I was wondering if you were interested in doing a yuri role play with me? I too like to incorporate outside links in role plays as well! I have a slight preference for roleplaying in PMs though any of the three are perfectly fine with me. Plot wise is there anything your currently craving? Genres you prefer?

Shoot me a pm! I'm going o be busy today but later on I'll have time to talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:26 pm
GreatComeBack
Hi! My name's Elyssa. I'm looking for a few people to do 1x1 role plays with! I'm going to be blunt about what i'm looking for and what I have to offer.

【✿】 I like to incorporate outside links to make better imagery. This includes outfits, music links, etc.
【✿】 I don't mind how lengthy your posts are. With that said, I prefer at least 5 sentences. I don't mind long long posts, but I can't match anything more than a paragraph or two.
【✿】 I will reply every day, probably many times a day. I'd like you to be some-what active, but it's not a huge issue.
【✿】 I can list a bunch of plots if needed. I like threads, guilds, and PMs, I'm down for whatever! smile

Before I go into detail about what I like, are you still searching or active on Gaia?  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

GreatComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
GreatComeBack

Before I go into detail about what I like, are you still searching or active on Gaia?

Yep!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:49 pm
GreatComeBack

Awesome~! Alright, here is a bit about me:

♥ I do any sort of gender pairings, Yaoi (guyxguy) and Yuri (girlxgirl)
♥ I play men and women characters (mostly male, so a change is always accepted)
♥ I am rather creative and love to have fun with my writing, I am still a learning writer, but I think I am pretty good
♥ I am very easy going and awesome to chat with, definitely don't be afraid to mess with me
♥ I usually like to type a good-sized one to two paragraphs, possibly more, depending on what my partner can give me to work with
♥ I absolutely LOVE pretty posts. For my partner, it isn't needed, but I do want at least a picture and name at the most
♥ Grammar is a must for me, I understand common mistakes, as I have them myself
♥ I use anime and real pictures, it all depends on my partners preference
♥ I prefer quality over quantity with my posts and partners. I usually try to stay clear of the whole one liner thing because it just irks me.
♥ I can be seme, seke, and uke, although it isn't very often I am actually able to play uke
♥ I only roleplay in threads, it makes things much easier for me, as long as I am quoted things will be just great!

Here are my list of ideas:

school setting
- student x student
- teacher x student
- rebel x goodie two shoes
- bully x victim
- cheater x boyfriend/girlfriend
- best friends
- famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan)
- chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques)
- drug addict x nerd

fantasy
- neko x human
- vampire x human
- demon x angel
- doll x human
- ghosts/supernatural
- prince(ss) x servant/knight
- slave x master/mistress
- trapped in a haunted house
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- pirates
- arranged marriage
- fairy/nymph x human
- mage x templar
- guardian angel x human
- vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight

human/other
- pirate x hostage
- orphan x rich
- slave x master/mistress
- prince(ss) x servant/knight
- photographer x model
- cheater x boyfriend/girlfriend
-best friends
- siblings/step-sibling
- long lost best friends/lovers
- rich city boy x farm girl
- runaways
- stranded on an island
- zombie apocalypse
- gamers
- kidnapped x kidnapper
- exes meeting again
- single parents
- arranged marriage
- twins x boyfriend/girlfriend

Also, I haven't done Yuri in a while, so I can if you are up for that? c:

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:10 pm
GreatComeBack

Hi there! Are you still looking to rp? If so, would you like to rp with me?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games