• Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: at the slave warehouse.
Company: Tanner and Beau
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

Both Tanner and his submissive partner Beau entered the slave market in cuffs. Both boys had their heads held low as they were put in a cage with each other.

Tanner growled a bit upset with himself. He and his younger pet managed to upset their former mistress and her husband. Apparently having touched her, her husband hurt my baby brother. Eyeing Beaus body which had timidness written all over him. Id be timid too if someone whipped my back and not out of pleasure..... "Beau are you okay?" Tanner asks his baby adoptive brother holding his milky hand.

Beau on the other hand just stayed quiet and nodded to his dominant brother. his head was hung low. "I'll be okay Tanny" I say resting my head on his lap in the dingy cage.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image
As a silver haired male with sunglasses on to shield his eyes for the moment walked into the area where are the cages where, peering shortly into each one of them that were in the rather larger room as he walked past, almost like he was examining the way each of the slaves to see how each one looked in comprising to the others that were around as well as watching what each of the color markings meant. He wanted someone who could help around his home as well as being able to be kept in line as well, hearing that this would be one of the better places to look.

The man then stopped in in front of the cage that held both Tanner and Beau, raising and eyebrow as he took of the sunglasses that he had been wearing. What is this? Two of them in one cage together? The rest of the cages he had passed had only had one slave per cage so this was quiet an unusual sight. “Hmm? What is this?” He took a step closer and wrapped his fingers around the bars as kept his piecing sapphire colored eyes. “What are your names?

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc: omg I'm sooooo sorry this took so long to do! I am busy with trying to get all my video game design homework done early this week
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:55 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Company: Tanner and Beau and a beautiful stranger
OoC: will add color later at work.

Tanner gazed up at a pair of feet that were at his cage. His keen ears picked up on the mans voice and promptly answered. "I'm Tanner sir and this is my baby brother and partner Beau....." His red eyes were calm as he ran his fingers through Beaus soft white hair while rubbing his ears. "Sir who might you be?" He asks hearing a soft purr emit from his submissive he had smiled.

Beau when he heard the foot steps was to busy sleeping lightly as his hair and ears were caressed causing him to purr. His white tail swaying gently showing hes liking this soft treatment. Of course his back and behind hurt really bad but this soft touches are almost mind numbing from the pain.

As Beau listened to his brother speak to the stranger, he opened his aqua sea blue eyes to get a peak.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow slightly as he received an answer from the darker of the two, saying that they were brothers and partners. He bent down slightly then so he could see the two of them closer, seeing closer how Tanner was tending to his brother with such calming gestures at the moment while Beau was returning that with the sounds of light purring. “Tanner and Beau…I see. You say your brothers but you both look nothing a like to one another.
He then turned his eyes to the much lighter colored male that looked like he had been sleeping at the moment, watching how content he looked for the most part before catching a glimpse of those blue eyes for a short moment before deciding to answer the second question he was asked. “For now, all you need to know is that I am Alistair.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Company: Tanner and Beau and Alistair
OoC:

Tanner continued his ministrations on Beau's hair. "Thats cause were orphans sir..... Beaus french and hid parents had abandoned him at the orphanage we lived at and well mine created me and did the same thing. The Orphanage raised up to be ready for our new masters and mistresses if we got any....." He explains hoping the other would get an understanding. "Hes my baby brother because nobody would be his partner while we were in the orphanage Master Alistair." Tanner says continuing to pet Beau's ears earning more purrs.

Beau on the other hand kept quiet and had been looking at the man in front of him while he was petted in a loving manner. His throat was emitting a strong purring noise all the while as he listened. Sitting up only to rest on Tanners shoulder. "Tanny He keeps looking at me funny..." His voice was non existent but Tanner understood.

Tanner had allowed Beau to rest his head on his shoulder for now and gave a weird look. "Look Master Alistair me and Beau just got here from a mistress and her abusive husband so forgive him if hes skittish." The darker haired neko says trying to comfort the lighter one.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair remained in that kneeling position silently as he listened to what was the other of the two speak, explaining the best way he could on how and why they looked so different but still referred to one another as siblings. So they seemed to be groomed for this in the end, and the darker one was already referring to him as Master as well. He could see how skittish the smaller lighter colored one was being though, seeing the way he was inching closer to his brother at the moment as he kept his eyes on him. It was seemingly making him uncomfortable at the moment.

It’s quite alright at the moment. I’m sure he’ll warm up to me within no time at all.” his voice was calm and smooth as he spoke as his sapphire colored eyes continued look at Beau for a moment longer before turning towards Tanner before standing up once more but not moving from in front of the cage. As he did, he called one of the men that were standing watch over, saying that he was willing to take not only one of them but both of them, not wanting one without the other and was willing to pay whatever he needed to.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner tilted his head to the other men arriving. While one unlocks the boys cage and the other talks to Alistair.

"Well Sir you made a good decision these two are from what I heard two of the best in the bedroom." The guard says promoting the two boys performances.

The other guard had pulled Tanner out without much hassle and Beau followed shortly after. The two teen boys stood closely together as they waited by Alistair. Tanner did hiss at the guard for touching Beau when it wasnt needed but shortly got over it as he held the younger boy.

Beau just held onto his older brothers hand and once was purchased followed Tanner and Alistair to the awaiting vehicle. Tanner once got into the back of the car her had His submissive on his lap.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair stood there, listening to the other male at the moment, nodding and making a mental note about the two being best for the bedroom before making and of the necessary transitions needed to be able to take both of the boys home with him. He watched the out of the corner if his eye how the two were still interacting with one another while outside of the cage, watching Beau cling to Tanner like he’d be lost without him otherwise. Once lead to the car though, as the two climbed in the back without any fight what so ever, he finally drove off, taking his two new pets with him.

As they reached the rather large building that Alistair called home, he waited for both to file out of the car and into the build where there were a few of the staff members standing and waiting for their master to return home. Alistair soon stopped then before tuning and facing the two boys. “I will show you to your rooms and I will have so staff members come and help you clean yourself up.” As he tracked upstairs, he eventually stopped in front of a door before glancing at the two cats. “I was only expecting to pick up one, but it seems you two are already accustomed to sharing a space together it seems so this will be your room form now on.”

ooc: you can make the room that they will be staying in however you like :3
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:boys room minus the chandelier btw color thing aint working 4 me

The oldest of the two boys nodded as Alistair spoke before stopping at a dark red cedar wood door. Tanner waited holding Beaus hand gently sensing the others distress levels rising. "Master may we get burn coolant? please?" He asks before the door opened to revel a dark sea blue walled cream carpeted room with a brown theme.

Beau once got to the room had his eyes go bug eyed and enters the room and lays down on the soft bed. "Tanny its soft!!!!!" He was excited though his voice still barely above a talking level. But as soon as Tanner gave the calm your @$$ down face he goes quiet again.

Tanner had his arms folded and gave his best dominant face to show Beau that acting rowdy would cause punishments. "Beau I want to heal your back not make you hurt again..." He says warning.

Beau tilted his head down and laid down on the bed.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair couldn’t help but blink slightly and raise an eyebrow as the older of the two had already asked for something from him, but nodded, hearing that he had asked politely and not like some of the slaves he had seen at the warehouse. “Alright, I will have one of the servants bring it in with them, since you asked politely.” After he was done speaking, he watched as the two walked into their new room, seeing how Beau seemed to light up at first glance before tuning and leaving the two for the moment.

As the taller male walked towards his study for the moment to file away what he needed to from purchasing the two boys, he stopped one of the maids that had been scurrying down the hall. “Go get some fresh towels and some burn coolant and take them to the pets’ room. Make sure they are cleaned up and not a complete mess.” The maid nodded before running off to grab the things she was order to get. Eventually, she knocked on the door before walking in on the door, keeping silent as she did, setting the towels and the bottle of coolant on the small table in the room. “Master Alistair told me to bring these to you and to make sure you were both cleaned up from your journey here.” As she spoke she was very quiet herself but loud enough that the two could still here her as well.

ooc: that's strange that it isn't working D:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:20 am
Xanes_Fox18
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner had his younger brother strip down to his underwear so he himself could obsess the damage done to Beaus body when the Maid got there. "Thank you ma'am.... And what does he mean by mess? Do we smell or look bad?" He asks not wanting to disapoint or upset another master. He took the coolant and had beau laying on his stomach on the floor in case they were to spill. From what the maid could see is that the younger neko had long red welts on his back. A few bruises and bite marks as well.

Beau was relaxing in his leather underwear on the floor wincing a bit as hes touched etc. as his dom starts spreading the coolant on his soft skin he cries out in pain.

Tanner stopped for a minuet to comfort his lil brother. "Shh its ok...." Turning to the maid he asks, "can you rub his ears or something while i do this so hes distracted?" Tanner doesnt want his pet to be in pain while hes trying to fix the pain issue itself.

Beau was whimpering gently.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

User Image

As the maid continued to stand there, she waited and watched patiently, she wanted to make sure the other two would clean up, not wanting to get punished herself for not following through. At the questioned she tilted her head to the slightly, thinking of the right way to answer it. “What I think Master Alistair means by mess is that he just wants you to freshen up really. Just to clean up whatever dirty marks you have on you from where ever he had brought you home from. He is very particular about things being clean but they don’t have to be spotless either.” As she spoke, she watched both of them, her eyes widened slightly to see all the damage that was done to his back, she had never seen injuries so back before.

She then blinked and looked at Tanner when he had asked to help distract Beau. Was that really okay? Master Alistair would probably be upset if she didn’t help and have those wounds taken care of like the older of the two cats were trying to do. She nodded then before walking over and kneeling in front of Beau before reaching out her arms slowly and taking those soft ears into her fingers, gently rubbing circles in hopes that it was helping distract from the pain he had been feeling.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs mansion.
OoC:

Tanner had finished cooling Beaus back and helpped him get dressed. "There there all better...." He says in a motherly voice. "Lets go see Master...." He says hugging Beau.

Beau whimpers loudly as hes moved and rubbed down but once hes back up n dressed he thanked the maid with a soft kiss on the cheek and went down stairs by himself.

Tanner just shook his head. "This is the first time i ever seen him go anywhere without me by his side.... Im sure its just cause hes embarrassed." He says following suit of his baby brothers foot steps. "Beau wait up!" He calls for his buddy not finding him.

Beau made his way to Alistair and stood in the doorway of his study. "Master what are you doing?" He asks barely above a whisper but he doesnt look un happy. Beau waits for an answer he plays with his collar.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

The maid smiled happily as she saw how caring Tanner was to Beau, enjoying the fact that she could see such close interactions. She then let out a soft giggle at the kiss to the cheek before watching the smaller white haired male head out the door, followed by the taller of the two following behind shortly after.

Alistair was busy with the paperwork that he had brought home, making sure it was filed away properly, especially if he had ever needed to find the paperwork once again when he heard the almost inaudible voice near the door way, making him turn, his sapphire blue eyes landing on Beau.. The look he was giving him at the moment wasn’t a harsh one, just one that seemed to question how he had found him so fast without showing him around. He stopped for a moment before sitting up straight in his chair then. “ I am filing away the paperwork for you and your brother. How did you find my study so fast?

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs mansion.
OoC:

Beau walked in so it was easy to see him when they were talking. "Your scent is different...." His soft voice says and he sits by him on his knees. "Why do you need paperwork?" He asks curious.

Tanner on the other hand had made his way into the living room then to the kitchen just trying to find his way. "Damn it Beau where are you? I know my nose isnt as sensitive but still." He groans grabbing a juice box from the fridge and goes to look again. After a few minuets he finds where both Alistair and Beau are. "Wow you found him... Good job." Tanner praises his buddy.

Beaus velvet white ears twitch when Tanner walks in and Beaus demeaner changed from that independent teen to skittish kitten as he runs to him and hugs. "I thought you were right behind me...." Beau says getting a pet on the head.

Tanner wasnt angry that he got lost trying to find his brother as a matter of fact he was happy Beau had confidence. "Im going to explore a bit Beau if you want you can stay here and keep master Alistair company." He smiles as Beau goes back to his spot and Tanner leaves the room.

youkobandit

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces