PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Company: Alistair
Feeling: Fast asleep and frustraited.
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

Tanner winced as his wrist was pulled and he was drug out into the hall. "Master I-I.... I-Ive been naugthy today...." He says whimpering. "M-my hands hurt.... Prove to me youre master of this house make everyone know who belongs to whom....." He says looking down blushing harderbthen before. Tanner begins to think about the maid then blushes darker.

Beau once those two were out of the room he passed out from exhaustion and coiled himself in blankets making a very nice and hot cocoon.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:38 am
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image

Alistair crossed his arms at the moment as he stood there, listening to the neko in front him start to whimper, stating how naughty he had been today and how he wanted him to prove that he was the master of the house and wanted to show who belonged to whom in the very of everything before catching that blush making a small grin come to his face as he moved a hand over and tilted the dark haired neko’s head up to look at him. “Really now? mmm I think I can perfectly show you that I am the master of this house and I will make sure I prove to them that you belong to me and no one else in here.” He said in a low voice before moving his hand down to reach for that wrist once more before heading for the bedroom he had given the two and closed the door behind them before moving over and pulling the neko close for the moment, and started to kiss him deeply.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items