Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:52 am
Okay, so I have Doctor Takashi who works in an Asylum while he does side experiments for the government. I was wanting to do a yaoi based rp for him where he and a patient become involved. Your character will be a patient that is wrongfully accused of killing his family and being mentally unstable and even though he claims that he is innocent, no one believes him and makes him take drugs to calm him until the new Doctor Takashi replaces the original doctor for unknown reasons. Of course, there are new changes around the Asylum. It isn't a complete idea yet, but I want it to be one of those unknown rps where you just go with the flow and see where things turn out. You can make your character profile however you want, just please include the usual basic information it.((name, age, personality, bio, etc...))

User Image

User Image
My name is Takashi Nanao, but you can call me Dr. Takashi or Kashi if it so pleases you. I am 26 years old and I am obviously a male that has an interest in both male and females...I am certainly not picky. I am a sweet person that can be silly yet serious and bluntly honest at times. For instance...I can be sweet and compliment you one second but be strictly honest about your flaw the next if you so wish it. If not...I tend to keep it to myself.
Anyways, I work as a Doctor and a Psychological Professional in a special Asylum. I take pride in my job and do my best to take care of the patients in the hospital in the most humane ways. I am human, so I am not perfect. I have a few flaws, just as everyone else, like my tendency to hide my scar under my hair for example. I also have one major flaw that I try to hide from others so I do not scare them. I had a pretty nasty accident when I was 22 and caused permanent damage to my brain. I can still learn and am just as smart as ever but sometimes I black out and go into a fit of rage and destroy anything near me. I sound more like a patient than a doctor huh?

Curious as to how it all started? Well, I was an orphan, believe it or not, and I often rebelled like every child from a broken home does. I was unhappy and angry with my parents for abandoning me while being frustrated that no one else wanted me either. The only thing that made everything worth while for me was Hiro. He was 5 while I was 4 years older when we had first met. It was like our souls were connected and we were destined to become brothers. We balanced each other so well and I had become his protector while he became reliant on my strength. We were an unstoppable force. But...I couldn't protect him from everything it seems.
At the age of 10, Hiro was diagnosed Pancreatic Cancer. The doctors said that it was so late and so far gone that there was nothing further they could do. I always believed and still do to this day that they didn't care, nor did they try hard enough to help us.

At barely 12 years old, Hiro passed away. I was devastated at first, but something in me awakened. I began reading, studying and focusing all on medical practices. I went to school and ended up skipping 4 grades. I was doing whatever it took to find ways to help people who had the same disease as Hiro did. I wanted to help people who deserved to live healthy lives. I graduated college with any degree I could get my hands on and immediately was hired. At 20 years old, I was the head doctor of my hospital and was receiving awards for my successes. I really felt like Hiro would be proud. But as always...there is something that takes away the victory from the victor.

A drunk driver hit me on my way home one night and I was admitted to my own hospital. the doctors worked hours on me and did everything they could to make sure that I made it. When I started recovering, we all thought I was going to be alright and soon I believed that I could return to work and put it all behind me. But then they started saying that there was damage to my brain and that there were times that I started throwing things around like a mad man. I didn't remember doing such things but they had said them to be true and even showed me the surveillance footage of it all. One of the other doctors explained to me that there had been excessive damage to my brain and that it could be the cause of my sudden outbursts. He had also made it clear that I could not return to work since I was a danger to the other doctors and the patients. All my hard work had been thrown down the drain all because of one night.

But I hadn't lost hope for myself and studied my own condition further, pushing myself into the world of Psychology. I went back to college and received more degrees on the very subject and ended up nailing the job at the Asylum when the head master had learned of my excellent work in both types of medical professions.

So, there you have it...all of my information that you need to know. Thank you for taking the time to listen to it all. I know well that I can be a rambler.

[[ I put the basic information in bold. In order, it is his name, nicknames, age, sex, orientation, personality, occupation, flaws and his Bio. If you want anymore information, just let me know and pm me if you are interested...thanks!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:55 pm
tiny14xx

I'm really interested in this rp idea! I have two profiles already made that I can fit the bio to work better with your story idea! Here is a link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24147011#360982527  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:06 pm
Hey Tiny Id love to Rp this with you! smile ive been looking for a couple new Rps now since most my old partners up and disappeared on gaia.... Um Id gladly make a character fitting this role. Um let me know if you want to and either it be on forums or pms i don't care which.

Heres the profile in case you want to smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE BASICS

Name: James Spencer

Nickname(s): Jamie

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois

Day of Birth: December 27

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Species: human

Virgin: no

Relationship: single

Role/Occupation: College Psychology Major. Now Paitent 1013

Likes: reading, being alone, drawing, staring outside from a window.

Dislikes: his medications for his Dissociative Identity Disorder, depression/Bi-polar disorder and Paranoia. Being strapped to his bed, the topic of his family.

PHYSICAL

Height: 5"9'

Weight: 175lbs

Eye Color: Cerulean Blue

Hair Color: Chestnut Brown

Scars/Injuries: multiple scars on wrist from attempted suicides, a scar on left theigh from a GSW (gun shot wounds claims to be from hunting with his father.)
Has multiple peircings he has raquested to keep in.

PERSONALITY

James Spencer has a unique personality to say the least one minute hes fine isolated in his thoughts then the next he's screaming claiming he didnt murder them and he doesn't belong here. Being a perspn with two Identities, one tucked so far away on his mind, he is very secretive. We caught him putting his evening meals silverware in his socks, sleeves, pants, etc. (Must patdown Paitent after every meal)

He claims that before his enrollment here at Brair Cliff, his family was a "normal" happy family.

HISTORY

James was born into Chicago with two loving parents, Johnathan and Lily Spencer on December 27th of 1996. He was raised by these two parents with kindness and love. We believe to think that when he started adolescents he started becoming a problem child. His grades dropped from As to Bs and Cs and started his body modifications(Peircings). When his brother Jacob was born his grades improved almost overnight and thats when we figure he must've had formed his new Identity. One that of a caring son and brother amd the other a sociopathic murderer. We found out he has taken a liking to hunting at this time when his father was deployed at war. But not even three years later the boy snapped and went on a mass murder spree. Killing 3 people at different areas of downtown Chicago and then when he got home he took the gun he used to murder those poor people and slaughter his own family. On the same night his father got home from deployment.

When he had called the police he said "Theyre dead! I-I need help Please someone help me!" When the line cut off then and there. When police had showed up the boy was covered in his parents blood with the gun in his hands and he was shaking. After the trial hes been admitted here.

~Doctor William Hawkins

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 pm
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx

I'm really interested in this rp idea! I have two profiles already made that I can fit the bio to work better with your story idea! Here is a link:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24147011#360982527

I like the characters that you have listed and would be willing to work with either one you choose.  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:59 am
tiny14xx
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx

I like the characters that you have listed and would be willing to work with either one you choose.
All right I will I would like to use Aoi for this so he can be human and unlike his bio to go with the plot he could come from a normal family and such. Where would you like to do this? Pm would be better then form if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:08 pm
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx

All right I will I would like to use Aoi for this so he can be human and unlike his bio to go with the plot he could come from a normal family and such. Where would you like to do this? Pm would be better then form if you don't mind.

That is fine with me!  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:18 pm
tiny14xx
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx
Hazen Yami
tiny14xx

That is fine with me!
Sweet! If you would start I will follow please and thank you! Trying to round up our little evil dogs before they completely hard from me.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games