Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:09 am
Dr. Koyanagi is a successful doctor who is loved by many patience due to his charm, good looks and his excellent work but he never seems to give interest in any of his patients that come in to see him despite their harmless flirting. One day Orion Traulig comes into the office, a new patient that the doctor has never seen, and Dr. Koyanagi at first begins to treat him as every other patient until they bond a little during a routine check-up. As Orion comes in more, the doc finds that he looks forward to their chats before he realizes that he has fallen for Orion. Being the professional that he is, he is unable to accept such feelings and goes through denial and begins to distance himself and become more professional towards Orion until finally he is unable to take anymore of it and decides to transfer and forget about the other. What will Orion do and will they ever be able to admit to each other how they feel?

Appearance:User Image
Name: Seiji Koyanagi
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Charming, hardworking, kind, caring, responsible and mainly calm.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm
User ImageNAME: Orion Traulig
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 145 lbs
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
BACKGROUND: Orion was born a very sickly child with a weakened immune system. He's been in and out of hospitals ever since he was young, for one thing or another, and he's never liked them. As he grew, his condition became more manageable, but it was never completely cured, and he still finds himself having to go in for doctor's visits more than the average person. Because of his illness, he was homeschooled for most of his life, leaving him awkward and more than a little bit anti-social. He eventually got his own place, though, and an online job as a writer that let him avoid both people and the health hazard that the outside world poses to him.
PERSONALITY: Orion is a very shy individual, preferring not to speak unless spoken to. He's the sort of person who'll let themselves be pushed around to the point of humiliation if it means he can avoid a conflict. He acts very apathetic about what happens to him, but really while his condition isn't as bad as it could be, he's still very careful about not getting sick. He's lonely, but figures it's best not to get close to anyone. The few times someone has managed to break through his shell, though, he becomes a dorky, animated, and talkative young man.  

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:55 am
aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

Dr. Koyanagi gets many patients in a day. He always remembers their names and the certain things they like and dislike during their check-ups. It was his duty as a doctor to remember these simple things. Of course, there is always the fact that he can sometime put more of an effort into his work than most. But that is just because he loves what he is doing and wants to keep the appearance of an all around good doctor than can be liked.

Walking into the hospital with his clean white coat on and his shining nametag, Dr. Koyanagi greeted patients and other doctors as he walked through the halls, stopping only to speak with patients who had a brief question for him. When he reached his assistant, she handed him a sheet with his patients for the day on it. Every name looked familiar until he reached one at the bottom. A new face? Turning to the woman he pointed at the name.

"When did we get this new patient?"

She looks over at the doctor with a small blush. He was aware of the way she looked at him, at how every woman patient or doctor he has passed looked at him. He wish he could indulge a little and do some dating, get himself out there, but there was one little problem that was keeping him from doing such a thing. And that would be the fact that his attention had never followed women. He had respect for them, son't get him wrong. But he grew soft at the idea of actual sleeping with one. It was a little secret of his that he had even kept well hidden from his parents. Every now and then he'll partner with another man from a bar, but it is all in good fun and he has no real interest in dating them. He has his career to focus on.

"Oh, he transferred from Dr. Patton today sir. He should be here at 3."

With a small nod, he continued on to his office to take care of his first patient. It was a man in his 30s who often came in with his wife that was always kind but had the habit of being an extra worry wort when it came to her husband's health. Nonetheless, the doctor found their love to be beautiful and wished that they were his last patients of the day so that he would always feel refreshed when he went home.

The rest of the day went on like this. He would see his usual patients and give the their results on their check-ups or give them their routine check-up, before sending them on their way. When 3 pm came around, he began to wonder what his new patient would be like as he waited for him to show up. He had always met patients that come and go, but never one that has to transfer so much or one that needed to visit a hospital so many days in a year. The doctor, all considering the circumstances, was curious and excited to take a look at the patient.

Thoughts: A new and interesting patient~
                          Company: My patients
                          Theme: KIVA - Morning Drops

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 pm
                          ORIONTRAULIGι ¢σνєяє∂ υρ му нєαят ιи вσυи∂яιєѕ αи∂ αℓℓ тнє fαкєѕ тнєу ¢αℓℓє∂ мє ¢υяѕє∂ Tнє PαтιєитUser Image

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
                          I'ᴍ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
                          I ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
                          I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʀᴇɴs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Orion stepped into the automatic sliding doors of the hospital quickly, glad to be out of the wind. It had been chillier today than the weather app on his phone had predicted, and as such he neglected to wear something that would protect him from the lowered temperatures. While it wasn't that cold, and any normal person may actually be comfortable in the breeze like that, Orion just knew it was going to make him sick.

It was just shy of being too cold to leave without at least a light jacket as it was, and that wind probably sold it for him. He sighed. It didn't really matter, he supposed. Not like he didn't have plenty of groceries sitting at home, and he never left the house for anything but that anyway. He'd just have to call in to his editor to delay the deadline for his book draft and then burrow into blankets on the couch for a few days. He just wished something as simple as getting a cold didn't have to be such a big fiasco for him, was all.

He made his way over to his specified waiting room, suddenly anxious as he checked in. This was going to be a new doctor, he reminded himself. Which meant that, unless the man was more diligent in his work than most and actually read his file, he'd have to go through the whole song and dance and explain his condition to yet another condescending health official. That was the bad side to switching doctors so often. On the one hand, once one became impatient with either his constant need for appointments or different medications, or even his personality, transferring became a blessed option. The only downside was that, more often than not, the doctors he transferred to ended up being just as bad--if not, worse.

He really hoped this one wasn't like that. He sat down in one of the waiting room chairs after letting the desk know he was there. He pulled out the business card he'd gotten a while back from the hospital, when he was still seeing Dr. Patton and things were starting to go downhill, and glanced at it. Dr. Koyanagi... From bits and pieces of gossip he'd tuned into around the place, he wasn't half bad as a doctor, though he'd never met or even seen him himself. Orion sighed again, shifting in his seat. Now that he'd acclimated to the temperature inside, he realized it wasn't that much better than outside, shivering a little. He really should have brought a jacket or something. He just hoped this doctor wouldn't keep him waiting too long; the sooner he was out of here and back home under the covers, the better.

User Image
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hᴀʀᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ, ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
                          Wʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴀʟ

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:: I just wanna go home.
                          ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs:: Uncomfortable and a little chilly
                          ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: Town→The Hospital→The Waiting Room
                          ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ:: x
                          ᴏᴏᴄ:: ur posts are so pretty i love them literally so much omg
                          tiny14xx

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
                          • Mark Twain 100
                          • Unleash the Beast 100
                          • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                          • Partygoer 500
                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                          PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:04 pm
                          aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

When he had open his door, he opened his mouth to ask if his new patient arrived, but something caught his eye and he turned to find a silver haired boy sitting in a waiting chair. He watched him for a moment before he noticed him...shivering? Carefully and quietly, he slipped off his doctor's coat and slipped it around the boy.

Something about him said that this one was his new patient. Glancing at his chart, Seiji considered this before returning his attention to the other man, a welcoming smile coming to his face.

"You should bring a coat next time, it can be kind of chilly in here sometimes. I am going to take a long shot here and assume you are Orion Traulig? I am your new doctor, Seiji Koganagi."

Holding out his hand he smiled again as he waited for the man to shake it. He had light silver hair and red eyes, a completely different contrast to Seiji's hair which was a bubbly pink, his eyes matching with specs of yellow in them.

"I have to wait for the rest of your files to come in so today I am just going to ask a few questions and do a basic check-up. Like I said, I can't really do much on treating you today since I don't have all of your information, but telling me whatever you know about your condition would help."

Motioning for the other to follow, Seiji gave his assistant a small nod to let her know to cross him off her list of unseen patients for the day. Sometimes there was just an emergency and he was not able to make it to all appointments. Knowing who you managed to see and who you didn't helped determine who he needed to call and reschedule with.

If there was one thing that Seiji liked most in his office, it was organization. When you get sloppy, you often do your job wrong, and that was something he wanted to avoid doing.

Thoughts: A new and interesting patient~
                                                  Location: The town> Hospital> My Check up room
                                                  Company: My patients
                                                  {Out-Of-Cottonballs: Thank you ^ ^, I love yours too~ And I will warn you now...I change my post layouts a lot > 3 <}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:56 pm
                                                  ORIONTRAULIGι ¢σνєяє∂ υρ му нєαят ιи вσυи∂яιєѕ αи∂ αℓℓ тнє fαкєѕ тнєу ¢αℓℓє∂ мє ¢υяѕє∂ Tнє PαтιєитUser Image

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
                                                  I'ᴍ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
                                                  I ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
                                                  I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʀᴇɴs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Orion was too focused on how chilly he was, and whether or not the rate at which he was shivering was getting worse, to notice when Dr. Koyanagi entered the waiting room. When a warm presence was draped over his shoulders, though , her definitely noticed that. His vermillion eyes snapped up to meet bubblegum pink ones as a man stared down at him. It only surprised him a little bit when the man introduced himself as his new doctor.

"Orion Traulig; yes, that's me." he managed out, very quietly, tugging the jacket a little tighter around his shoulders--it really was warm. He was almost worried the man might not hear him and ask him to repeat himself, but he supposed the statement was fairly obvious anyway. He was one of the only people in the waiting room, after all, and process of elimination probably wasn't a hard concept for someone who'd been to medical school.

Orion gazed at the hand offered to him with a surprisingly minimal amount of suspicion. He usually avoided touching others for fear of picking up viruses or bacteria from the contact, but he supposed it would be considered highly rude in this case, after the kindness the man had already shown him. You don't just take someone's jacket and then not shake their hand, and it really shouldn't be that big of a deal anyway, and Dr. Koyanagi was a doctor. He probably sanitized his hands at least fifty times every day. Every hour, even, maybe.

So Orion took the hand offered to him in his own slightly trembling one, and followed him back into the checkup room. he couldn't help but notice the way everything seemed to be arranged just so, like there was a place for everything, and everything in it's place. Totally unlike his own apartment space, but then, he didn't have much in personal belongings to fill it.

"My-" Orion's voice came out a little rougher and a little quieter than he'd have liked, though he supposed it couldn't be helped when you barely used it. "My condition," he started, speaking slowly so that he wouldn't make himself stutter, because he did that sometimes when he talked to fast and that never helped anyone's first impression of him, "is pretty untreatable, anyway, Doctor. The only medications I've ever been issued have been for..." he struggled to find the right word. "The illnesses I contract because of my condition, I suppose." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "In short, I just have a very, very weak immune system. So I get sick." He avoided Dr. Koyanagi's eyes in favor of staring at the floor. This is so embarrassing... "...A lot." He finally finished, and waited for the doctor's reaction. Would he ask him to elaborate? Would he probe him in disbelief like Dr. Delarian had? He really hoped that, for once, someone would just get it. He was so tired, and explaining his condition always brought his anxiety to a head.

User Image
                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hᴀʀᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴄᴋ, ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
                                                  Wʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴀʟ

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:: I just wanna go home.
                                                  ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs:: Uncomfortable and a little chilly
                                                  ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: Town→The Hospital→The Waiting Room
                                                  ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ:: x
                                                  ᴏᴏᴄ:: im writing u a haiku to atone for my lateness
                                                  i am scum oh wow
                                                  this post is way too late oh
                                                  my god this post late

tiny14xx

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
                                                  • Mark Twain 100
                                                  • Unleash the Beast 100
                                                  • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                                                  • Partygoer 500
                                                  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                                  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                  PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 am
                                                  aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

As he listened to the boy speak, he tapped his pin against his lips, moving it every now and then to record something onto his chart. Hearing that he had a weak immune system, Seiji looked up in surprise before looking down and scribbling something in. It was a rare condition, so rare that Seiji had never treated anyone with the condition before. He had to admit that he was a little excited about this one.

Giving a face as if he he was contemplating something, Seiji read over his chart before nodding as if pleased with the information he was reading. Looking up again, he gave the other a curious smile. His first real question about the condition was an essential one since it determined whether or not his condition was going to be treatable. there was nothing that could cure him, that much was obvious, but there might be a medicine to keep him from getting as sick. But that was only if it was a condition he gained out of the blue and not one he was born with. A condition born with is a lot harder to look after than one that was gained over time.

"Your weak immune system, have you had since you were born, or did it suddenly become a problem at a certain age?"

Looking down at his chart again, he wrote another piece he forgot to record down before looking back up again.

"Unfortunately, your condition is one that is incurable being as rare as it is, but there are ways to push back the effects it has on you. Depending your answer, we can find ways to give your immune system the strength it needs to fight of some of these illnesses. If we can do that, getting sick won't be as frequent."

Giving the other a hopeful smile the doctor awaits his answer, glancing between the other and his chart as if to see whether or not there was more information he needed to add.

"I don't want to get your hopes too up, but I think that if I take a look through prescriptions and study your condition more, I can find a suitable solution to it so you don't have to visit as much and you can have a normal life. Sound good?"

Giving the other another smile, he rest his arms on the chair, having sat so he could used the back to hold up his clipboard. For Seiji, who was a positive man, he was eager to look at this patient's condition throughly and would exhaust all options if possible. He wasn't one to give up easily.

Thoughts: I will help him!
                                                                          Location: The town> Hospital> My Check up room
                                                                          Company: Mr. Traulig
                                                                          {Out-Of-Cottonballs: XD }

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
                                                                          Other Stuff
                                                                          Get GCash
                                                                          Offers
                                                                          Get Items
                                                                          More Items
                                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                                          Mini-Games
                                                                          Play with GCash
                                                                          Play with Platinum