Hevan Or Hell? FIght! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:05 pm
This is a one on one Yuri rp between me and Raisa. Feel free to read along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

•Name•

Nave

•Nickname•

~~

•Age•

•Height•

5'7

•Personality•

Bold, brave, compassionate, kind. Those are some of the words people have used to describe her, but she takes on a new persona when she's in combat. She becomes cold, and ruthless. She's normally not one to listen to pleas, or cries for mercy. She knows her job, and she will execute it without fail.

•Extra•

Nave has a soft spot for cats.

•Username•

Russ the Gaurdian

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Margherita Winther~

•Nickname•

~Rita~

•Age•

~98~

•Height•

~5'5"~

•Personality•

~Rita is a rather timid character until,you get to know her a little better. Then she opens up and shows you how goofy and playful she is underneath her quiet, and meek personality. But don't let this cute girl fool you, she can be a rather sadistic handful when provoked so watch out unless you aren't all that fond of your body parts.~

•Extra•

~She has a severe fear of thunder since they don't have many Thunder storms in Hell.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

[size=17][color=#553344][align=left][b]Margherita[/b][/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#eeddcc][b][i]Rita[/i][/b][/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#553344][align=right][b]Winther[/b][/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/5AA8565A-4FE9-4E45-ACDB-771F2ADFDE12.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=left][color=#ffaa88]►[/color][color=#ddbbaa]Um excuse me, could I a sk you a favor?...[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#aa7777]◖❣◗[/color][/size][/align]

[b]❥[/b] [color=#ffbbdd]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - # / Thinking - #[/color]
[b]❥[/b] [color=#bb6655][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#aa7777]◖❣◗[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=right][color=#ddbbaa]...Could you please go kill yourself so I don't have to?[/color][color=#ffaa88]◄[/color][/align][/size]

[quote="Russ the Guardian"][/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 am
User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════

It's been two weeks since her final exam started. The human world has changed since the last time she's been here, but the last time she was there was about forty years ago. Now she was a mission to guide ten humans to the light. It sounded easy, but she was warned that their was a demon lurking around. She would of liked if they told her what this demon looked like. So she could hunt it down and kill it. That had to be easier than purifying humans souls. Witch she had to agree was easier to do when she was in spirit form, but the test must be done while in a human form. Well, that is if she was purifying humans. She could revert to her spirit form if she got into a fracas with the demon.

The human world maybe filled with corruption, and evil, but it was a beautiful place. She especially liked watching the sun rise. Like she was now. 'Gueneveir would have a field day with her if she saw what she was doing. The bluenett sighed and shook her head. " Guess I should go and see who needs my help today," she said as she stood up. She had been perched on top of a building since the early morning. She stretched out her arms and legs as she headed towards the door that lead to the staircase. It would be so much simpler if she could just fly down, but that would cause too much of a commotion. She was there to help people. Not give them a heart attack.

After felt like forever Nave finally reached the bottom of the stairs. Walking out into the street she turned and looked at the building she walked out of. Observing people as they walked by. "How could humans stand to smell this?," she whispered to herself. Allot of things changed since the last time she's been to the human world. It smelt allot worse for starters, but she's not here to judge them. She's here to help guide them down the right path.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

Ooc: Heh my first posts are usually crap. I look forward to rping with you.
RaisaNadia

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 am
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

Um excuse me, could I a sk you a favor?...

◖❣◗

Rita walked on down the sidewalk as the Humans passed her by unaware of the Demon among them. So I only have to corrupt seven more Humans while avoiding the Angel's who also just finished their exam... I wish just a few more Demon's had passed their exam. Being alone out here with a bunch of Angels patrolling about... Oh well, who was next on my list? She wondered curiously, as she attempted to keep her nervous glances to a minimum. Her next target was a suave business man who was already close to corruption by the name of John McLean. He was a fat at businessman who was cheating on his wife with his younge, and very make, secretary. Lets see he likes to hang around Cafe DeLuna with his little affair. If I could just get him leave his wife for the secretary that'll be another one off of my list. She thought calmly as she rammed right into someone walking the opposite way of her.
Talking - #ffbbdd / Thinking - #bb6655
What was that?! She mentally panicked as she fell backwards. She could have sworn that she had felt something off about the person she had crashed into but she couldn't place what that feeling was because it had left her when they had broken contact. "Oh my! I am so sorry please forgive me I didn't see you and... Wow!" She breathed as she finally looked up at the one she had crashed into. She had collided with a beautiful girl with blue hair. She had never seen a creature so beautiful which was shining to sound off alarm bells in her head which she ignored. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I should of looked where I was going! Please don't get mad at me pretty lady, I mean ma'am. I mean... Oh never mind I'm sorry I'll um just get going!" She squeaked out quietly as she awkwardly backed away from the woman before turning to leave as a light blush dusted her cheeks.

◖❣◗

...Could you please go kill yourself so I don't have to?

Russ the Gaurdian
Oops sorry about that. I accidentally spelled your username in the quote wrong the first time lD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

The angel yawned as she walked down the street. She was still getting use to having a human body, but it wasn't as bad as the others made it out to be. Yeah getting hungry and having to sleep every now and then bothered her, but everything else was kind of fun. 'So whose my next? The accountant was yesterday. Today should be the landlord.' This city was a big place so she was use to people bumping into her. Not all of them apologized, or at least not at first. But, this time she felt something when this woman bumped into her. It was a strange malice that she hasn't felt any human have. 'Could she be it? No, no she couldn't be. She's just troubled and needs help.'

Nave listened as the woman frantically apologized. "Oh no it's alright. Are you ok?" The girls reactions brought a smile to her face. It wasn't everyday that you ran into someone that was so well mannered. She watched as the girl quickly stood up, and noticed that she was smaller than her. Well, the woman was a little bit smaller than her. The girl also had an innocent face, and it made her a bit sad. 'This world is going to treat you so harshly. Be strong child.' She gave her goodbye and then she proceeded to follow the girl.

She couldn't help but feel that there was something off about the girl, and usually her instincts were right. ... Usually. Other times she was just wrong and she would ... apologize to whoever she convinced that she was right. But she was certain that that girl was having a hard time. She didn't know with what yet, but she was going to help anyway she could.

RaisaNadia
It's ok. ^^ Sorry for the wait.

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

◖❣◗

Rita waved to the woman as she ran off, a strange feeling in her gut forming the further away she got. That woman felt so, so... Pure and she smelled so clean! She couldn't be one of the Angels could she? No she would of figured out what I was and killed me right where I stood... Right? She wondered curiously as she went on her way. Though when she finally relaxed once more the smell of the woman hit her once more. Is she following me? s**t! She glanced behind her and sure enough there was the woman weaving between the people. "Sorry girly but I don't like being followed and there is a chance that you're an enemy." She whispered quietly as she looked out at traffic. It didn't look to horribly busy. So with that in mind she immediately made a bolt for traffic, ignoring the blaring car horns that sounded after her as the ran to the opposite side of the road and down an empty alleyway.
Of all of the days for me to leave my dagger at 'home'! Maybe she isn't following me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid because I'm scared. She thought as she ran down the alley, her new Human body screaming at her to slow down. But she ignored it until a crack in the ground caught her clumsy Human foot. Stupid Human body! It's so clumsy an weak! If only I could shed this skin for my own! She thought frantically as she forced herself to stand up, yelping in pain when she put weight down on her right foot. Of course it's a sprain, well I guess that today is just the day I die huh? ,aye she didn't see which alley I went down. She thought hopefully- when did she start believing in hope anyways?- as she limped over to a shadowy niche in the wall and hid herself as well as she could.

◖❣◗

Russ the Gaurdian
Its fine I joined a weird Pokemon website and it kept me entertained~ XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image

Silently and quietly Nave shadowed the pink haired girl. She tried to stay a good distance away, but it seemed that she had spotted her. And by doing so confirmed her suspicion of her. "Tch." She grunted as she saw the woman start to run. She knew that she had to follow her, but she wasn't wearing the right shoes to be chasing anyone.. Causing a whole mess of trouble for the drivers of the vehicles she ran cut off. Why would she want to flee from her? She hardly knew her. She must be afraid of her. The only reason she could think of is she knew what she was, and that must mean she was the demon that she was told was here.

When the traffic settled down she made her way across the street. Assuming the worst she cautiously looked around for places where the woman could be hiding. Looking around she saw an alley way. Slowly she made her way down the empty alleyway. Once she was halfway down the alley she stopped and looked behind her. Once she was sure that no one had followed her she continued to search for the girl. The demon.

The angel walked a bit further into alley. "Come out demon! And I will make your death painless," she called out. She looked around trying to find places the demon could be hiding. She hatted playing little games like this. Taking a deep breath she summoned her wings and began to illuminate the area. "You will not escape me demon! Reveal yourself, and I will show mercy on you!"

RaisaNadia
I use to play some pokemon game i forgot the name of it

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

◖❣◗

Damn it all! Do I shed this skin and fight her or do I try to remain hidden? I don't even want to be out innthe Human world! She internally screamed as the light grew closer to her. She decided that it was now or never and decided to shed her Human disguise, revealing her bony, bat like wings and her curved horns. Upon taking on her more natural skin she very slowly got up and walked out of her hiding spot- her Human sprain now not an issue until she once again takes on her Human guise- with her hands above her head. "Now let's discuss this civilly. I am unarmed and a fight might draw to much attention in our direction." She said slowly, her childish bell like voice barely making enough noise to be heard. This is bad, this is really bad! What if there are more behind her? Could my wings get me up to the top of this building? She wondered curiously, looking up at the building from beneath her unruly bangs. They could get me close enough to where I can climb up... Why does the air in the Human realm have to be so dense?
"Look, I don't even want to be here so I'm not going to waste my time fighting an Angel when I could be finding my way back to salty so... Bye!" She shouted before bending at her knees and using her legs to rocket herself off of the ground. That momentum paired with a strong stroke of her wings got her up high enough to grab the edge of the roof and pull herself up. Ive gotta run while I have an advantage. She wouldn't dare fly around near such a crowded area but that doesn't bare tee that she won't follow me. If I could just get to my dagger then I might have a chance! She thought, her mind going into a panic as she began to sprint across the roof, leaping from the edge of the building and onto the next when she ran out of roof to run on. "Why do these things happen to me?!" She groaned, her voice drowned out by the sound of the city below.

◖❣◗

Russ the Gaurdian
Was it PokeGarmQ(Tells you name in hopes that it may jog your memory)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:54 am
User Image

'Where is she?' the angel thought as she looked around the alley. This place didn't look that big, but there were still plenty of places to hide. She wondered if she should increase the brightness of her wings. As if on cue she heard something move to the left of her. "Civil?" she repeated. Just hearing the demon speak of being civil enraged her. "Heh, whats wrong demon? Scared? No matter. Your evil will end here," she said as she took a step forward.

The angel watched as the girl started to run away. Did she think she could escape her like that? 'This must be her first time to the human world.' Thinking that brought a smile to her face. 'This should be easy,' she thought as she concealed her wings. Turning around she sprinted out of the alley. Curse this human body, and it needing to breath. She kept an eye on the roof where she saw the demon jump to. Her eyes shifted from roof top to roof top. Observing witch building it could hop to. 'Great the first demon I find and she's nothing but a coward!'

RaisaNadia
No it wasn't. There was one i played on my android phone, but I play allot or rom hacks on my windows phone now

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:11 am
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

Um excuse me, could I ask you a favor?...

◖❣◗

Rita kept going from roof top to roof top until she came to a rundown building set aside for demolition. Upon reaching this building she dangled herself over the edge before slipping into an open window where she landed in a dusty, but lived in room. "My dagger!" She gasped, ignoring a white and cream colored cat as she passed by it. The cat, annoyed by the lack of attention from the strange girl, got up from its perch on the broken dress and followed Rita around while mewling. "Not now Nelson, I have to find my dagger and defend myself from an Angel that's trying to kill me." She murmured quietly, digging through the pile of blankets that she called a bed. It was actually more of a makeshift nest but she did the best that she could with what was in the building.
Nelson saw her hands moving under the blankets and must have decided that she was trying to play because the next thing she knew there was a cat pouncing on her hands with every move she made. "No kitty that's a bad kitty! Seriously Nelson! Right now is not the time for playing. There is an angry Angel out that that would love nothing more than to kill me and I need my hellhound bone dagger if I'm going to even have a fighting chance!" She snapped at the cat as her hands came into contact with a leather bundle. "Yes!" She squealed, pulling the leather bundle out before unwrapping it to reveal a dagger with an obsidian blade, and a white bone handle that seemed to pulse if you looked at it closely enough. "Now Nelson, we are probably about to have a guest over that isn't friendly and I don't know how she feels about Kitties so you need to hide. Ok?" She asked the cat as she stood up. But Nelson just curled up on her left foot and immediately fell asleep, successfully earning a defeated sigh from the pink haired girl. "Fine but don't complain to me if you accidentally get kicked because of your poor choice in napping places."

◖❣◗

Russ the Gaurdian
I have tried downloading the Rome onto my iPhone and iPad but the app won't work for some reason, it makes me much the sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image

Dam! Uh darn. Yeah thats it. Darn. She wasn't sure if her thoughts or anything was being overheard so she needed to be real careful with what she said, and thinks. Shaking her head she pushed any other thoughts aside. She needed to find that demon. It had already a decent head start on her, but she had an idea on where it was going. There was a rundown part of town not to far from here. She remembered it because she had convinced a little boy not to committing suicide not to long ago. If there was a place ot hide it would be there.

The angel panted heavily as she made her way to a decapitating building. She took a quick look around and after making sure the coast was clear she summoned her wings again. She flew up the side of the building making sure to check every window before moving on to the next building. This was going to take a while, but it was faster than checking every room by foot. It was at times like this that Nave loved her ability. With it she could conjure weapons made of light and use them in combat. Yeah they weren't all that durable, but she could always make more weapons whenever she needed them, and that is all that mattered to her.

"Hm?" she hummed as she noticed an open window on one of the houses. The demon could be hiding there, but this could also be a ruse to get her to rush in. Heh, if the demon needs to lay traps then it's weaker than she anticipated. With that in mind she summoned a spear of light and threw it into the window. She knew it wouldn't hit anything but that wasn't its purpose. It was merely a diversion to mask her own entrance. She followed the lance in through the window and once inside she unfurled her wings to light up the dusty room. "You gave me quite the exercise today, demon," she said as she saw the girl. Hmm, she looks different now. More determined. Maybe she wants to live. Heh how foolish. "If you have any last words. I will hear them now, and if not then I will send you back to hell where you belong!"

RaisaNadia
Oh man I would hate to have an iphone then. I love playing roms. I just got back into shining force, and fire emblem. Sorry wasn't sure if my characters abillity is well op. I tried to put a limit on it by making her made weapons easy to break.

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:08 pm
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

◖❣◗

Rita had noticed the lance just in time to scoop Nelson up into her arms and jump back before it had hit her cat. That had been the last straw. "You know what angel b!tch? I wasn't even going to kill you. I was going to maybe maim you and then run to another location because I don't see the point in needlessly killing someone who's just following through with a mission. But you almost killed my cat and Nelson did not do anything to you. So I have decided that maybe it wouldn't be a waste to kill you." She growled as her eyes went from their soft pinkish red color to straight up black, something that only happened to a Demon when they were beyond pissed. She knelt down and placed the now scaredNelson on the ground before giving him a quick kiss on his nose and scooting him towards the pile of blankets. "I don't get you Angels and your backwards way of thinking. You think that if you kill everything thing that's dark it will erase all of the bad in the world. Well let me tell you something sugar, not everything thing that's dark is bad and not everything that's light is good. This world is not split in two, it's a big jumbled mess where light and dark coexists. To bad you won't live long enough to comprehend this" She growled, slowly standing up from her crouched position when Nelson was safely out of the way.
The dagger in her hand pulsed steadily, reminding her she was no longer unarmed. This soothed her as her mind went wild trying to think of all the different ways she could mangle the Angel's pretty little body. "What a shame, you're very pretty to. If you had been a Human or a Demon I may have pursued you but alas your pretty little face will get to be torn to shreds by my dagger! Ah I can't wait! Anyone who messes with my Nelson is a terribly, evil being!" She giggled shrilly, her quiet yet defensive demeanor leaving only to be replaced by a sick, sadistic side of her that she hated but had no control over. With her dagger held firmly in her right hand she staggered dashed towards the other girl with a slash aimed at her left wing.

◖❣◗

Russ the Gaurdian
Yeah it sucks since everyone else I knows has some kind of android with Roms on them.
Nah I don't see it as over powered. Rita's dagger can change its size to suit her need thanks to the hellhound bone hilt. I don't see why making weapons out of light would be op'd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image

Nave turned to look at the demon. She was a bit taken back by what she say, but now wasn't the time to be impressed. "Coexist?" Nave repeated but then started to laugh. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, and from a demon no less! "You think you can lecture me? Creature. I come from the hevans. While you squirm your way through the dirt!" She yelled, as she stomped on the ground making her original weapon disappear. It would be suicide to fight with it in here. There was hardly enough room for her to keep her wings open let alone fight. The angel smiled at the demons last comment. "OH? You think you can kill me huh? Tell me demon. How many angels have you fought? Not many if you have to flee with your tail between your legs," she chided the girl. She looked like a novice, but what she held in her hand troubled Nave. If she had to guess the weapon has more of a demonic aura than she did, and if she knew how to use it she had to be careful.

"Huh?" Now thats a surprise, but having a demon take a liking to her didn't sit well. She was about to make a comment when the girl suddenly lunged at her. She tried to dodge to the right, but the girls dagger managed to graze her wing causing her to cry out. She dispersed her wings as she came to a stop. This is bad. This place is to tight nicked to be fighting in."You misunderstand what my weapons do demon," she said as she stood up. She summoned a dagger in her left hand and threw it at the cat. She held out a hand, and then watched as the dagger phased through the animal. "My weapons are not like yours. They will not harm living beings. Demons however, heh that's a different story," she said with a smirk on her face. She summoned another dagger and held it in her right hand. This place was small. Too small for her to use long weapons, and to narrow to fly. Heh this demon sure did pick the ideal place to fight. She would have to congratulate her. That is once she escorts her to the gates of Hevan to be judged.

The angel took an offensive stance with the dagger still in her right hand. She had to end this quick. Once this fight starts the sounds would attract to much attention, and she didn't want to leave because of some human interfering. She took a few steps to the left in a circling motion. Trying to position herself so she could get to the window. The angel smirked once more, and then she recalled the one dagger that she threw at the cat.

RaisaNadia
Heh thanks for understanding. Yeah I like my windows phone but if it wasn't for the roms. I would say stay away. There isn't much stuff game wise on it, and it sucks. Well for me it does..

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

◖❣◗

Rita stiffened when she saw the dagger fly towards the cat and had even made a move to go towards it in an attempt to save him. So when the dagger had harmlessly gone through Nelson she gave a cry of relief. "Well that's good to know but I can't promise the same thing about my weapon so I'd stop heading towards that window if I were you. Because I will follow you and in the playful state you have me in now I can't promise that there won't be a few casualties!" She cried gleefully as she extended her dagger out to the side of the Angel before commanding it to grow into a longer, more sword like weapon to block her path. "You like? It's a new prototype that my instructor gave me before sending me up here. It's supposed to grow to fit my fancy but I think I like it better as a dagger. It'll be better to shave your pretty feathers off with so that I can use them to soften my nest. Don't you agree?" She asked, widening her smile to show off her fanged mouth. In truth she had not met another Angel before, but she had been trained in how to fight one. Sadly because of how small she was it would be suicide to even think about confronting one without a weapon.
"I wonder, do Angels bleed? I would love to see your blood spattered all over the walls. It would looks of pretty on display with your shredded corpse in the corner. He he, I would love nothing more than to see such a lovely sight. Please just let me do a little. Or maybe even just a little taste of your sweet blood." She whined, licking her lips at the thought of having a taste. She commanded her dagger to return back to her preferred size, just small enough for her to control it with one hand bit still big enough to do some damage, before teetering to the side in a crazed daze. Stop this! I'm not like this. This isn't me! She snapped internally, her physical body grabbing ahold of its head with a pained expression. She hated losing control of herself, it was harder for her to think rationally or attack properly when your mind and your body were trying to do two different things"

◖❣◗

Russ the Gaurdian
Of course I understand yo! Even if a weapon is invincible that doesn't promise anything for the one wielding it.
Their that bad huh?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces