Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A new start in a western paradise {Nadia / Antivist} {Yuri} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:55 pm
_____ is an ex-stripper that just wants to leave her old life behind. So, she moves to Texas to live with her sister Angela who serves at a bar called The Tipsy Horse. Upon moving to Texas her sister gets her a job at the same bar that she works at where she meets one of the two bartenders, -----. She is fascinated by the strange woman that her sister has nicknamed as 'Cowgirl' and immediately takes a liking to the mysterious woman. Will _____ be able to leave behind her old life and stay with the bartender? Or will she give up and go back to L.A. and continue her of stripping to pay the rent?

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{17-23}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{Please do not overload me with a personality description. A few sentences should be enough to describe your character}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Marybeth Rodgers~

•Nickname•

~Cowgirl~

•Age•

~22~

•Height•

~5'11"~

•Personality•

~Marybeth is a very serious person who usually has a hard time telling when people are kidding or not. She hardly ever smiles unless one of her friend says something that amuses her or unless she is riding her Horse Speedy through town. Her no nonesense attitude often leads people to label her as a hardass when really she just easily ticked off/annoyed. Though despite all of this she really is a nice girl.~

•Extra•

~Marybeth inherited the bar from her grandparents when they retired.
-Once she gained ownership of the bar she hired her best friend and her younger brother{Andrew 18} to work for her.
-Her parents disappeared one day when she was nine, leaving her and her brother in the care of her parents.
-There is a house upstairs of the bar that they all live in along with a barn outback where she keeps her Horse, Speedy.
-She can't swim and she keeps this fact very well hidden.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

[size=17][color=#ffds88][align=left]Marybeth[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#8899dd]Cowgirl[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#ffdd88][align=right]Rodgers[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/A2D219BE-0ACD-4A98-B2EF-379EB9B77678.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#cc7733]☽[/color][color=#ddccaa]Im not all that good with my words...[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#eeaa55]⊰ℳ⊱[/color][/size][/align]

[b][/b] [color=#7799dd]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #7799dd / Thinking - #aa7755[/color]
[b][/b] [color=#aa7755][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#eeaa55]⊰ℛ⊱[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#ddccaa]...but I can still tell you that you are the most beautiful creature to walk this earth[/color][color=#cc7733]☾[/color][/align][/size]

[spoiler]
[quote="II Antivist II"][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•Name•

~Ashlyn Beckett~

•Nickname•

~Ash~

•Age•

~21~

•Height•

~5'10"~

•Personality•

~Ashlyn is a very flirty and outgoing girl.She has a great sense of humour and is very daring, However she can also be quite stubborn and sarcastic when she wants to be.~

•Extra•

~Ash had been involved in the adult industry since she was around 18
-She is currently living with her sister until she finds a place of her own
-She does not get along with the rest of her family
~

•Username•

~II Antivist II~

(I just need to a find a picture and the finish the colours but you could start if you wanted?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

Im not all that good with my words...

⊰ℳ⊱

"Andrew! Why are there packed suitcases in my room?" Marybeth asked, pointing back down the hall over her shoulder as she walked out to her brother. "That's an easy one, they were sent ahead of their owner. You and Angela'a little sister will be sharing your room since you have the biggest, therefore easiest room you share." The other bartender replied as he sat on the couch, his eyes never leaving his book while hep combed his fingers through his wild blonde hair. "Why can't Angela and I just trade rooms then? I don't want to share my bed. With a stranger which is not all that unreasonable!" She snapped at her brother who just sighed and set down his book before turning to look at his older sister. "You know as well as I do that Angela has to much crap in her room to move so you'll just have to. Put up with sharing your room." And with that he picked up his book once more and picked up from where he had left off.
Talking - #7799dd / Thinking - #aa7755
Marybeth began to pout when Andrew went back to reading. It was obvious that she had lost this one but that didn't mean she was going to be happy about it. So with an almost childish pout, and her arms crossed over her bust, she went to go sit beside her brother on the couch. The TV was on but neither of them were watching it what with Andrew busy with his book while Marybeth sat there brooding in her seat. "I'm guessing that Angela is out getting her little sister Ashley was it?" She asked calmly, her face still drawn out into a pout. "Mhmm, she went to go pick Ashlyn up from the airport. She left four hours ago so she should be back any minute now. Oh and sis. I know you're older then me and everything but if you keep making that face you're gonna start looking it. Wrinkle on your pretty face at this age would be such a shame, especially when I have seen pictures of Angel's sister and she looks like she's your type." Andrew hummed, never taking his eyes off of his book. "Why should I care about wrinkle? Not like I'm actually trying to impress anyone..." She grumbled, though despite her words she did stop pouting and instead focused her attention towards the lame game show on the TV in an attempt to pass the time while they waited for Angela to bring Ashlyn home.

⊰ℛ⊱

...but I can still tell you that you are the most beautiful creature to walk this earth

II Antivist II
I've got this!

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:52 am

Sometimes the heart sees...

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

Ashlyn yawned as she walked off the plane. She'd been asleep for most of the flight seeing as the previous night had been her last night in L.A. and she had to spend some quality time with her friends before she left. She quickly made her way through security as she only had her backpack with her. As she walked out into the arrivals lounge, Ash looked around for her sister or a sign with her name on it. She wasn't really expecting Angie to be there ,to greet her seeing as they hadn't spoken that much recently. Ash scanned the crowd and as soon as she saw her sister she started to scream with happiness. She started running toward her,as did Angela. The two sisters collided into each other and Angela picked up and swung her baby sister around. "Long time no see" Ashlyn smiled as she hugged her sister. It had been around two maybe three years since she'd last seen her sister. "I missed you Angie" . Angela was the only family member that Ash had contact with, she hadn't spoke to her parents properly in about five years and she'd never really had a great relationship with them anyway.

Ash had never been a very big fan of car journeys which is why she loved L.A. she lived walking distance from everything she needed. So on the way back Ash felt uncomfortable in the car. As the journey continued the two sisters had to catch up so theyhad many different conversations about different aspects of each others lives. However Angie seemed to shy away from talking about Ash's job. They never really talked about it as Angie didn't really agree with her baby sisters life choices. However the suspense was killing her So why did you quit your...uhm...job? she asked Ash. Ash didn't have a problem talking about it ,she wasn't ashamed. "Well I guess I wanted a new start and even though I earned quite a lot of money , It's not like I could do it for ever" She shrugged. They continued talking and when a song they both knew started playing on the radio, they both sang along ,as if they were still teenagers. Ash stared out of the window, the scenery was so different to L.A. there were a lot less high rises and cars on the road. They didn't even get caught in traffic once.

So after around two hours the two arrived at The Tipsy Horse and as Angela parked the car, Ash's heart started beating slightly faster, she was excited. As Ash got out of the car she looked up at the building , it's a lot different to the bars in L.A. she thought. Angela led her sister through the bar, which was still not open, and then up the stairs so that she could introduce Ash to her friends.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

what is invisible to the eyes

RaisaNadia
This is kinda sucky :/ sorry . I'm not great at intro posts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:34 am
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

⊰ℳ⊱

"Andrew let me change the channel! You're not even watching the TV you're just reading your dumb book on some universal hitchhiker! Now as your big sister I demand you hand over the remote!" Marybeth snapped as she threw herself at her brother in an attempt to catch him off guard. It didn't work because instead of grabbing at the remote she had managed to knock her brother over the side of the couch. "Stop it! I want to hear what's on the news so we are keeping it on. Hey don't take my glasses! That's no fair now I'm half blind!" Andrew snapped back as they landed in a heap on the floor. This was a normal exchange between e two siblings since they ever could learn to agree on anything other than how to organize the bar. And even then they both had to settle for the method that they both hated just so the other didn't get their way even though it should have been left up to her and only her since she was the owner of the bar. "No! The news is full of nothing but shootings and criminals nowadays! I don't wanna hear that stuff!"
She threw his glasses across the room as they rolled across the floor with her struggling to reach the remote. She thought it was rediculious that they still had to fight over childish things such as the remote, but Andrew didn't seem to be budging and she was to stubborn to give up. "Andrew just hand it over this is stupid! I want to watch something that's going to entertain me, not depress me!" "In other words you want to watch something kind numbing instead of informative. Just give up I'm bigger and stronger than you so it's pointless to..." Andrew seemed to trail off for some reason while Marybeth took advantage of his momentary distraction and snatched the remote from him. "That's better! You should have done that... Oh hi Angela when did you guys get here?" She asked as she looked up at the two girls that had walked in, suddenly feeling very nervous as she sat on her brother's stomach with the remote now clutched in her hand. Andrew must have been feeling nervous as well because he just stared at them wide eyed, probably trying his best not to squint at them because of his lack of vision, but neither of them made a move to Greg up. Instead they just stared at their roommate dumbly.

⊰ℛ⊱

...but I can still tell you that you are the most beautiful creature to walk this earth

II Antivist II
Its alright! It was actually a good intro post! Better then what I gave you.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:03 am

Sometimes the heart sees

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

As the two girls walked up the stairs, they could hear a sort of argument going on "They're brother and sister" Angela said glancing back at her sister briefly. They always seemed to be arguing over silly , minor things. Which Angela knew Ash would understand as that was what they were usually like. When the two were growing up , they were always close. They told each other everything. They would also play fight a lot ,much to the despair of their parents who always thought they were properly fighting. When they reached the top of the stairs Angela led Ash to the source of all the noise. Angela walked straight into the room and stood with her hands on her hips "Really again?" She questioned the two.

Ash stayed peeped around her sister and saw the two siblings in a pile on the floor. It made her smile as it reminded her of herself and her sisters relationship. "Just a few minutes ago" Angela answered. She moved out of the way of the door so that Ash could walk into the room. "Hi I'm Ashlyn" She smiled as she waked into the room. "But you can call me Ash", she'd never been a very big fan of her full name. "I'll put your bag in your room " Angela said as she took the bag and left the room Ash offered her hand out to Mary to help her up "Need a hand? Oh and I agree , the news is pretty depressing". She was trying to lighten the mood as everyone seemed nervous, even though she was in no way a person to be scared of.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

What is invisible to the eyes

RaisaNadia
It was in no way better that yours smile . Sorry about how short this post is , I'll be able to write more once we get into it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 am
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

⊰ℳ⊱

Andrew groaned when Angela left the room. "Way to go dipstick, you made me look foolish in front of Angela!" He hissed at his sister when Angela was out of hearing range. "Shut it brat I doubt she was interested anyways so quit pining over my best friend, it's weird." Marybeth said calmly, looking up at the hand that was offered to her. She looked the girl over for a minute before shrugging her shoulders and accepting the offered hand and using it to pull herself up off of her brother. "I'm Marybeth, and that's my little brother Andrew that's laying there defeated on the floor. Don't bother helping him up, he works better as a rug then as a person." She had to admit that the girl was rather cute, a little to innocent looking for what her profession had been but still cute. This girl was a stripper? Maybe I could see it if she wasn't so cute looking, but she doesn't really have the 'sexy' that you would expect from someone who makes a living by taking off their cloths. She had of course been told about this girl's old life and she wasn't really all that weirded out by it, after all you do what you gotta do to get by.
"Haha very funny Cowgirl, "Don't call me that dweeb!" But I will not be staying down here." He continued, ignoring her interruption as he pushed himself up off the ground. "Though it seems I was right, she is just your type. Cute, hates the news almost as much as you do, very sweet. I'm so sorry that you have to share a room with my pigheaded sister." He said calmly As he rushed himself off before going towards where he had heard Marybeth throw his glasses. "Will you stop that! I do not have a type! God you're such and annoying little dweeb! Don't listen to him he's just blowing smoke out his a** because I ended up winning our fight." She said hurriedly as she held up the remote as proof. And she most defiantly was not pouting.

⊰ℛ⊱

II Antivist II
Its all chicken but the gravy! I know that our posts may not be up to par until we get used to each others style along with the characters :~)

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 am

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

Ashlyn grinned as Andrew hissed at his sister. Angela had an admirer,how cute she thought to herself. She helped the girl up and noticed Marybeth giving her a once over. People tended to do that quite a lot when they found out or knew about her job. She didn't have that stereotypical look that people seemed to attach to strippers, but it didn't mean that she wasn't great at her job. "Hey" she said and gave the man a small smile. He seemed a little pissed off still at his sister, probably just embarrassed.

She made her way over to the sofa and sat down it, she wanted to be out of the way so that the two could finish their bickering. But that didn't mean that she wasn't listening to the two. Cowgirl? His insult made her remember her sister call Marybeth that. I wonder why that is she thought. Angela hadn't done a very good job if informing Ash about the two siblings , all she really knew were their names and that they owned the bar. Ash wasn't sure whether Andrew was just teasing his sister about her being Mary's type but she did seem a little embarrassed. "I totally understand" she smiled and then whispered "That's just what Angie's like". She looked toward the tv which still had the news on ,it looked like thered been a crash somewhere Depressing she thought

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

RaisaNadia
Okey dokey smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

⊰ℳ⊱

Marybeth watched the new girl carefully. She seemed strange but nice enough. "Hey dweeb they're closer to the entertainment center. Can't you even see enough to to look for a black lump on the floor. I swear you're just about useless." She drawled, her attention back on her brother who just threw a middle finger over his shoulder as his other hand made contact with his glasses. "Classy Drew, classy." She scowled at the boy who just simply put on his glasses and stood up. "Says the one wearing torn jeans, cowboy boat, and a dirt stained shirt around the house. Don't you have some horses to take care of or something? Why don't you go take Mrs Ashlyn here and go show her the barn and get away from me." He was clearly annoyed by his sister at the moment and would have done anything to get her out of the house if even only for a few minutes.
Marybeth on the other hand was actually contemplating his offer. On the downside the barn was unairconditioned and it truly did smell like a barn, but horses didn't talk back to you or argue. Plus Speedy was out there. "Alright Speedy and the other horses could use a little company and it beats being around your grumpy a**. What do ya say Ash? Want a tour of the barn? If you're good I might help you saddle one up and take you into town with me since I have to go get stuff for dinner anyways." She said calmly, no trace of a joke in her offer. She never joked around when it came to the horses.

⊰ℛ⊱

II Antivist II

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:47 pm

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

Ash quickly glanced at the other girl and could see why they'd given her the nickname cowgirl. Andrew confirmed her thoughts , through him trying to get his sister out of the room. "Sure" she answered , however inside she was a little scared. She hadn't been near let alone ridden a horse for at least eleven years. Her mum used to make her have lessons, she said that horse riding would be a valuable skill that she would need. Which was a complete and utter lie, well up until now.

Ash stood up and tried to internally compose herself , which was a useful skill, well for herself anyway. This could be fun she thought. "Although I should probably warn you that I have even been near a horse for at least 10 years" she told Marybeth. She had to agree to go though, it wasn't like there was much else for her to do and Angel seemed to have disappeared off somewhere. It also meant that she could spend a little more time to know this mysterious cowgirl that her sister failed to tell her much about. She would also be able to spend some time in the cleaner less polluted air, which would probably do wonders to her health , so really it was a win win situation. "Lead the way" she said giving Marybeth a small smile and gesturing toward the door.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

RaisaNadia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:20 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

⊰ℳ⊱

After one final glare aimed at her brother she turned her attention back to the new girl. "That's fine the horses are gentle and I can always put you on Cappuccino. She's small and really sweet, and you can blame her terrible name on Andrew." This had earned a nasty glare from her brother but she had already slipped into the stairwell with Ash before she could see it. The journey downstairs was quiet and uneventful and she was perfectly content to just stay quiet until they had entered the old time fashioned western bar part of the building. "A few quick things about the bar. We open up everyday at four o'clock PM sharp, but stay closed on Sunday's. That's why the bar isn't open right now. I would open up on Sunday's but my papi never did so I won't. Another thing. This is my bar so if you destroy, or disrespect any part of it I will punish you in any way I see fit." She said calmly, stopping just short of the front door. "That being said I consider you three a part of the bar so if anyone bothers you just let me know and I'll give them a free trip to the hospital. Got it?"
With the 'business' out of the way she pushed open the. Front door, not waiting for the others acknowledgement, before walking out into hot, dusty air. The heat didn't bother her much like it did others, it was only a very light discomfort. It was the dusty air that got to her but that couldn't be helped thanks to their location. Infeel bad for the horses who are always stuck out here breathing this dusty air. She thought mildly annoyed by the dust that swirled around when the breeze hit it. Her annoyance did not lift until she walked into the shady barn where seven horses stood in their respective stalls."Hello my pretties, who missed me?" She cooed affectionately at the horses, earning a snort from the one in the closest stall, a white and cream paint in a stall with the name 'Speedy' carved into it. This brought a rare smile to her lips.

⊰ℛ⊱

II Antivist II
Fun fact: I actually used to own a horse named Cappuccino. She was named that because the top half of her body was cream colored while three of her legs were a dark brown color so my brother had for some reason thought that she looked like a cappuccino. That is all, you continue on with your day now ~^-^~

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:24 pm

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

"Okay thank you" she replied to Marybeth. "I think Cappucino is a great name" she said before laughing. As they walked down the stairs in silence, Ash couldn't help but feel awkward. She'd never been able to cope well with silence ,even more so since she lived in L.A. where there always seemed to be noises. She also shared an apartment with loud people so there was never the opportunity to be quiet, so now she found it comforting. As they walked into the bar , Ash glanced around the room whilst listening intently to Mary Beth. "I would never do anything to disrespect you or the bar" she said sincerely looking at the cowgirl. "Oh and don't worry about that , I can hold my own" she said before smiling. "I can deal well with most people because of my old job, especially if they're drunk.".

Ash followed Marybeth put into the dusty air, which she didn't believe she would ever get used to. Ash looked curiously at Marybeth, there was something about the girl that was strange to her . She seemed very closed off and slightly moody, which she was not used to. Ash was also pretty sure that she hadn't seen the girl smile , not even once since she got there. Maybe she doesn't like me she thought as they walked toward the barn. Ash was thankful when they reached the shade of the barn , the dry heat was starting to get to her and she really didn't fancy being really sweaty. She watched as Marybeth interacted with the horses, she seemed like a completely different person. Definitely more of an animal person than a horse person. Ash walked up to one of the horses and stroked it's forehead. She had a quick glance at the other girl, who had a small smile on her face which made her smile too.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

RaisaNadia
That's cute aha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

⊰ℳ⊱

Marybeth loved being out here with the horses. They never tried to screw her over or get into her pants like the sleeze bags that would frequent the bar. And they never broke things or made a mess of her life like her two roommates did. All they ever did was show her affection and nuzzle up against her whenever she had carrots. "I know that you missed me Speedy. You're my little man." She cooed while rubbing his snout affectionately. The white stallion in the stall next to his snorted to get her attention, her swollen belly deflating a bit as the air left her. "I didn't forget you Babe. How's the baby doing? Are you doing ok?" She asked as her hand reached out to strike the horse's mane. It was then that she remembered that Ashlyn was there, the smile on her face immediately being replaced with a bored frown. "Sorry about that. I hadn't really had the chance to come out here yet. Here let me introduce you to the gang." She said calmly as she went to go stand next to the other girl.
"The cream and whit colored pain is my pride and joy Speedy, I raised him from a Colt when his mother died after complications with his birth. He almost didn't make it but his stubborn a$$ persisted. The white stallion in the stall next to his is his baby mama and she's ready to burst and day now. Help me take care of it unlike the lazy bums inside and I'll let you help be the one to train it, it would be more likely to take a liking to you that way. I told you about Cappuccino, she's our smallest horse. She's a gypsy breed and probably the one I'm going to put you on the most until you get used to the horses." She said pointing to the first the in turn while Cappuccino looked up upon herring her name. Her big, beautiful brown eyes trained themselves on the two girls before she shook out her mane. "If she were human she would be a model. Now the two next to her are Chip and Claude. They are my Mami and Papi's mustangs and you are not to let them out under any circumstance unless your riding them because they will run. They don't mean to run away they just love running! The Shetland pony on the other side of Claude is Tipsy, I guess you could say she is the bar's mascot but if you really wanna know what I think, I think she is just a spoiled princess. She belongs to my brother. And finally we come to Glue, he is out black stallion that we ironically had to take to the vet when he tried to eat a tube of glue that Andrew left out. Hence the name." She explained, the slightest hint of a smile quirking at the corner of her mouth. "So with that, Ash this is everyone. And everyone this is Ash. You be nice to her you hear?" A couple of the horses snorted at her while the rest just scrapped at the ground. This was probably just because they were reacting to her voice but she liked to believe that they actually understood her.

⊰ℛ⊱

II Antivist II
Gypsy horse: This one even kind of look like the one I imagined for this Cappuccino

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

II Antivist II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:43 pm

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

It felt quite calming just being in a barn surrounded by horses, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although she still wasn't a fan of the quietness. "It's fine really" she replied to the girls apology. To Ash it seemed like Marybeth just didn't want people to see her happy and was sort of putting up a front. Ash had always been pretty at reading people, which was why she was so sociable. Ash listened and watched as the girl introduced her to the horses. She loved it when people talked about their hobbies and interests with passion. Even if they did try to hide it sometimes. It just made that person even more interesting to talk to.

Ash liked the sound of being able to help train the horse when it was born. It would help stop her from getting bored. As Marybeth introduced her to all of the horses, Ash walked up to the model like horse, cappuccino and stroked her snout. "Hey everyone" she said as she pivoted around when Marybeth finished her introductions. "So what do you need help with first?" she asked her as she walked and stood next to the other girl. The passion Marybeth spoke with about the horses, made ash excited . She didn't really think that she'd be this close to horses ever again. So the fact that she was now standing here and probably start riding again made her happy.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

RaisaNadia
I love those horses, they just look so...majestic
and sorry about the shortness of this post I just wanted to post something before I go to sleep
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff