Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 am
This role play was inspired by the lovely Mrs. Gee2Heart while she was listening to this song. Feel free to stalk our role play just please don't post in here. This role play is also closely related to You are mine...

[Intro]
There was a time when I was Alone
No where to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away too

[Verse 1]
Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said... Peter Pan that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely
And ever since that day...

[Chorus]
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the Woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run run lost boy, they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

[Verse 2]
He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny

As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand and ever since that day...

[Chorus]

Away from all of reality

[Bridge]
Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy darling
Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Neverland I love you so, you are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy darling
Even Captain Hook you are my perfect story book
Neverland I love you so, you are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last... And for always I will sing

[Chorus]

Away from all of reality

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 am
User Image

•Name•

~Peter Pan(?)~

•Nickname•

~Sticks~

•Age•

~He can't really remember but for some reason the number 24 haunts him so he just kind of goes with that.~

•Height•

~6'2"~

•Personality•

~Sticks is a rather talkative person, often talking just to cover up the silence. He tends to get caught up in thoughts of another world where he feels like he has left something very important to him behind. Fun comes to him as if it were second nature and does everything he can to make sure that those around him are having fun, even when he is trying his hardest not to get lost in his thoughts of the other world that haunts him. Despite his obsession with fun, and the lost boys along with Rosalia to keep him company he always feels empty and alone as if a hole had been put in his heart that nothing seems to be able to fix.~

•Extra•

~-He doesn't know why but he feels as if Peter isn't actually his name.
-The names Danny and Leo keep haunting him in the back lf his mind but he can't place why.
-He keeps an eyepatch on his right eye because of an injury that looks like he had been shot, but for some reason he cannot ever remember being injured.
-His one green eye looks off to him, almost as if it was the wrong color.
-The name of the pixie that trails him is named Rosalia and according to her he is a replacement Peterpan.
-Sometimes he feels around his face looking for little pieces of metal which he finds weird.
-Rosalia's name makes him sad, again another strange anomaly.
-Flying is the coolest s**t in his opinion but he will never let his snarky, show off pixie friend know this because he does not want her to have the satisfaction of knowing.
-Exchanging witty banter with the Pixie always makes him feel nostalgic for some reason.~

(I know that this picture is so over used but I don't care, it's the only one that would have worked for the Sticks in my head)

[size=17][color=#ccbbaa][align=left]Peter[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#ccbb99]Sticks[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#ccbbaa][align=right]Pan[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/70A7065E-FF64-4450-BFE7-D2FB5D1A36F5.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#334444]✦[/color][color=#999988]Nothing in this world is familiar.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#334444]Everything just confuses me,[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#998888]Or it makes me feel threatened.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#334444]I miss things and I don't know who they are.[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#998888]I don't even know how I can miss them.[/color][color=#334444]✦[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#ddddcc]☪[/color][/size][/align]

[color=black][size=13]✑[/size][/color] [color=#8C001A]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #8C001A / Thinking - #99C68E[/color]
[color=black][size=13]✑[/size][/color] [color=#99C68E][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#ddddcc]☪[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#998888]✦[/color][color=#334444]Nothing has been consistent since coming here.[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#998888]But then you crashed into my life.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#334444]Around you I can forget what's forgotten.[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#998888]With you I can move on from the unknown.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#334444]You are [i]my[/i] lost boy and I will never forget you...[/color][color=#998888]✦[/color][/align][/size]

[spoiler]
[quote="Gee2Heart"][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Logan Oswald Nobel~

•Nickname•

~"Young Master" is what he prefers. Any other sort of nickname is welcome.~

•Age•

~21~

•Height•

~5'7~

•Personality•

~Logan is a stuck up prince. He likes to be the center of attention and gets pretty greedy when he puts his mind on something, especially if it's a challenge. However, underneath he is actually a clumsy fool who is terrible with jokes. He desires to be friendly and have fun with others but has difficulty doing so because of his pride.~

•Extra•

~ He is a rich, pretty, British boy who was raised in London, England
- Logan is the heir to his father's oil company
- Logan desires to be an actor or a writer but his father would disown him if Logan ever mentioned it
- The pretty rich boy is known for being in loads of trouble and not be a team player
- He loves to read whether it may be boring newspapers to geeky adventure books
- Logan carries around a small simple locket with note from his mother inside but no picture.
- Likes to put on temporary tattoos and fake earrings. However, the apple looking mark on his face is actually an unusual birthmark hence why he puts on the temp. tats to try distract eyes away from his face and think it's fake.~

RaisaNadia
Pfttt! It's okie okie! That picture actually brings back memories of this old yaoi gang RP I did years ago. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Tonight was the tenth night away from home. Logan had just spent the last of his money to buy a lousy piece of bread and was in an alley, shivering in the cold. He was curled up in a ball with his sleeve, covering his nose to stop the smell of the overpowering human waste. It was a lousy idea to think he could survive out here in the wilderness of the city. The people were very rude, cars would just attempt to run you over, shopkeepers kick you out if you didn't have the money, hotels would dump you into the alley for sneaking into one of their rooms, and the cheapest bread wasn't able to fill your stomach for the night. He would rather be at home, snug in his expensive Italian made bed shipped from Italy itself. But how could he go back there? The pretty boy sighed.

Logan lifted his head to the stars and sighed to see that the moon wasn't there. "No Moon tonight?" He asked sadly, looking at the void in the sky. He rubbed his apple birthmark in disappointment and sighed again. "I... Can... Still leave a wish." He murmured to himself as Logan adjusted himself. He got to his knees and sat on his legs with his hands in a prayer motion, pressed to his chest. His head was then tipped to the night sky and he earnestly looked at the brightest star to the right. "Hello again, Leonardo." He whispered as the star simply twinkled back at him. "Can you tell the Moon something before I sleep tonight? I promise it won't be long." He paused a moment for the star to twinkle again. "Thank you."

Logan cleared his throat and shut his eyes. "Mr. Moon, please come back tomorrow. I promise that I'll be here when you come. As long as you come back, I won't be lonely until you leave. Till then, sweet dreams." Logan opened his eyes again and sat back into his curled up position, nodding his head. The little London boy took a deep breath in the foggy smell and laid his head down on his knees. "And sweet dreams to you too, Leonardo. " The pretty boy closed his eyes, only catching the glimpse of the shadow flying high.

XXXXX

"Ƞєνєяℓαη∂ ιѕ нσмє тσ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє..."

"... Λη∂ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє αяє ƒяєє."

ι αм α ℓσѕт вσу ƒяσм Ƞєνєяℓαη∂

RaisaNadia
Boop! Hope you like it. :3
Also, put some references in there. cool Like how he's talking to Leonardo and asking it to talk to the Moon. HMMMM! Who could the Moon be a reference to?

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Nothing in this world is familiar.
Everything just confuses me,
Or it makes me feel threatened.
I miss things and I don't know who they are.
I don't even know how I can miss them.

"Whoa that's a clock!" The sound of a surprised man barely made it to the streets of London below as he narrowly avoided crashing into the hour hand on Big Ben. Now you may be wondering how this man was capable of getting anywhere near the hand on the iconic symbol of London, well that was a simple enough answer. He was flying of course. "Oh calm down Rosalia, I'm just havin' a bit o'fun. We'll find the distressed boy I promise. Though I don't see why we need another lost boy. There are like ten of'em already." The man chuckled at a black haired pixie dressed in light purple. Rosalie did not seem to be amused by the man who was currently to busy doing backflips in the air to care what she was doing. "I don't care how many of them there are now. We have to keep finding lost boys and giving them a place to belong. The old Peter Pan knew his job and he executed it without question... And stop butchering words! Can't you speak properly for once?" The pixie snapped, flying faster to catch up to her charge who had decided that it was a good idea to start free falling to the streets below. Tonight was going to be a long night.
Talking - #8C001A / Thinking - #99C68E / Rosalia - #e0b0ff
While Rosalia contemplated the many ways to hurt the man, Sticks was enjoying the view of the city. There were so many lights and people that he couldn't keep his eyes in just one place. That is until his eyes fell upon a plain looking alley. He didn't know what drew him to it, but by the look on the Pixie's face when she finally caught up to him told him that they needed to go to it. "Sticks... I know, let's go check it out." He said calmly, pulling back last second before he crashed into it. He landed gently into the building before walking to the edge of it and looking down at what looked like a pile of clothes. "That must be him! Oh the poor thing... You should have worn the outfit! Now he is just going to think that you are some kind of creep and we won't be able to convince him to come with us!" Rosalia shoulder the man who just stepped off the side of the building, but instead of falling quickly to his death he gently floated down until his feet hit the ground with a light tap. "I ain't gonna wear that green catastrophe so drop it. I'll get'im to come with us even if I gotta throw'im over my shoulder." He made sure to slur his words together even more that usual to agrivate the pixie before walking over toward the boy and kneeling down beside him. "Ay kid wake up. I need ya to get up for me ok? I promise it won't be a waste of your time." His hand came out to gently shake the boy awake while Rosalia came to hover over Sticks's shoulder.

Nothing has been consistent since coming here.
But then you crashed into my life.
Around you I can forget what's forgotten.
With you I can move on from the unknown.
You are my lost boy and I will never forget you...

Gee2Heart
You're such a dork, but I guess that's why I love ya ;~D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

"Ay kid wake up. I need ya to get up for me ok? I promise it won't be a waste of your time." Get up? Get up for what? Logan slowly fluttered his eyes open with annoyance etched on his face. Who was rude enough to interrupt him from trying to sleep in this god forsaken mess? His heterochromian eyes drifted up to the odd stranger, scanning him on the way up. The unkempt wear of his clothes, the ruffling of his hair, a bloody eyepatch. This thing was a bigger mess than he was. Not to mention his speech. Oh god it was awful. Was he trying to be an American- Oh my. Was this stranger... An American? A creep by the sound of it. Wanting the handsome Logan to stand up for him. Poppycock.

The London man brushed him off and laid his head back down, not seeing the fairy that hovered over the t**t's shoulder. "Clear off, you American. I'm not standing up for the dirty likes of you." He said rudely as he whisked his hand. "Go on and be a pratt to some other British fellow or else I'll scream for the coppers on you." Logan gave himself a smirk. I'll even scream loud enough for the coppers to give you Her Majesty's pleasure. That way, you'll never bother the likes of the British. Now go while I'm still playing nice."

He couldn't help but be proud of himself. He was so daring and elegant with his British standing that he was sure the American was going to go on a stomping rage. Logan was an ace and part of the high society world, despite his current situation. Those at the bottom of the food chain, with their poor language skills, had to be put in their place especially if they were from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Ah he could feel the praise now.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
:'D
Also, using some British slang. "Her Majesty's pleasure" means to be put into prison without a release date.

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks looked over at Rosalia as the boy laid his head back down. The pixie just sort of shrugged her shoulders before motioning for him to pick the boy up. "You got it boss. Come on brat I didn't come here just'ta get yelled at by some kid lying in an alley." Without giving the other anymore warning he swooped down and pulled the other into his arms before kicking off the ground. "Where am I takin' him to 'cause I am not carrying him all the way to Neverland and you don't want'ta leave him behind." The pixie flew up to where she was eyelevel with the new boy before looking him over carefully. "Take him to the top of Big Ben. We should be able to talk to him without interruption there. Do you want me to sprinkle him with pixie dust? He isn't heavy is he?" Rosalia asked before going to perch on Stick's shoulder as he carried the boy over London. "Nah I got it Rosalia. This 'dirty american' can handle this light weight. That's what he called me right? Well if I'm so dirty then he probably doesn't want me holdin' him." He let go of the boy momentarily only to swoop back after him and pull him into his arms once more. This earned him an angry rant from his pixie guardian.
Rosalia did not stop scolding him until he landed on a ledge on Big Ben. He set the other boy down gently before sliding down to sit along the edge. "Let me see you call for one of your guards now Mr. High-n-mighty. Not so confident now are ya." He taunted the boy, swatting towards the pixie when she tugged on his hair for being rude. "You'll have to excuse my friend, he is rather rude and he is still learning the ropes of his position. Anyways, I'm Rosalia and this is Peter Pan though he refuses to answer to Peter so we all call him Sticks like he asks us to. You must be Logan Nobel. You are the last Lost Boy that I was informed about. Did you hear thatSticks? That means we have to find any others on our own." Sticks just waved his hand in acknowledgement while looking down towards the city below. "Rude prat! Well anyways we are here to offer you a home, a new place to live. A new world actually. You see I was left a note by the pixie that came before me and she gave medalist withheld den names and where to find them. You my child were one of those name." "Wow I know what we're doin' and I'm still confused. Ya need to word things better." "Oh just go hug a crocodile Sticks, I heard they are really friendly!"

Gee2Heart
Pretty British boy has a tongue on him! I like it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

"Some kid? Excuse me but I am-" Before Logan could even finish his discontent on what the rude American, the wanker had literally swept him from his feet and into the air. He was flabbergasted. The ground was no longer beneath them but actually beneath them to the point where they were just in the wind. Nothing to support the crazy stranger or himself. "W-what is this? This is madness! You-" Then a small human with wings appeared. He couldn't believe his eyes. This. All of this didn't make sense. An American that flew, had a little fairy as a boss, and was currently kidnapping him. Logan couldn't help but blame it on the bre-

HE WAS FALLING. OH MAY THE LORD SAVE HIS SOUL! SAVE HIS SOUL! "COR BLIMEY! YOU DAFF NITWIT!" He screamed at the American, waving his fist at him as he fell panicking. "IF I BECOME A SPIRIT, I WILL-" Caught in the arms of the American. "-CURSE YOU! Curse YOU and YOUR piss poor country! How dare you DROP me? I could have DIED! DIED, I tell you! If I was a copper or had your cold metal guns, I would have shot you before you even bothered BREATHING around me. You daff pratt of a damn spangled American! Unhand me from your dirty BODY or I will get the coppers! I'll definitely have them sentence you to DEATH for trying to KILL me! You'e obviously off your bloody trolley!" Logan went on in a bloody rage even as he was safely back on stable ground. "Why you... You insufferable pratt! I'm on the piss just looking at you. I'd deck you so hard that you would take a kip with a-" Logan quickly sealed his lips and listened to the fairy boss, with more fury and confusion being mixed in his mind.

"A... A lost boy? Are you bonkers? I am gutted here to even be in this situation." Logan said as he started to pace around. "Here with my favorite character from my favorite book! A Peter Pan who doesn't even look like Peter Pan and a Pixie who must be Tinker Bell's ol' mate that just decided that I was DESTINED to be a lost boy. Bloody brilliant!" He sarcastically exclaimed as he threw his arms out. "I know that I wished for my favorite fairy tale to come to life but this is ridiculous! You just kidnapped me, propped me up here, and said you were from a story book. You might as well have shagged me and told me I was carrying your bloody child." Logan stopped his pacing and rubbed on his temples in frustration. "And the next thing you'll tell me is that Neverland really does exist..." He held his hand out to the two, commanding them to stop from saying anything. "And if it does, I don't want to hear a peep about it. It still doesn't change the fact that I am denying everything you people have been saying to me and the unadulterated truth that you both kidnapped me." The London boy scoffed.

"Offering a new place to live in? Most likely in my dreams."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Haha thankie thankie~!
Also, I liked doing this post. :3 It was so much fun!

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:06 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

"Shaggin' is sex right?" A suspicious nod from the pixie made him smile slyly as he floated away from the tower only to 'kickback' a few feet in front of the boy. "Then I guess that can be arranged, you're cute enough kid." He cackled Ashe flew around to the other side of the clock tower to avoid the angry pixie. "Stop teasing the poor boy! I am so sorry about him! He hasn't quite mastered the art subtlety and I. Will make sure that he is punished later for such an inappropriate comment." Rosalia apologized, following the boy as he paced about. "But we are telling the truth! You are a lost boy and we are here to take you to anew home where you will never have to grow up or worry about anything for the rest of your existence. I wish that I could show you that... Oh wait I have an idea!" The pixie squealed excitedly before flying after Sticks.
The two returned a few minutes later, Sticks rubbing the back of his head where Rosalia had tugged on his hair. "So Rosalia has an idea for showin' ya that we mean business and I think you're gonna love it as long as yo cooperate." Sticks said calmly, a gentle let smile replacing the smirk that had been on his face the whole night. Without warning he took the boy's hand before wrapping his free armaround Logan's waist and pulling him away from the building. "Go ahead Rosalia, he shouldn't be able to squirm around and fall like this so do your thing." With the lost boy safely held in Sticks's arms Rosalia flew over the boy's head and brushed her arms off over him, a soft golden dust falling into his hair as she did so. "Now I need you to think of happy thoughts ok? I won't let go of you until I feel you flying on your own, but you need to trust that we won't let you fall. Our job is to rescue lost boys, not get them killed." He chuckled quietly as he held the boy close to him, floating away from the clock tower slowly as he did so.

Gee2Heart
Pfft I can tell. I lost it at the falling commentary, like dude you're flying with a magical man who went through the trouble of kidnapping you. He is not going to let you die XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Logan was appalled by the American's suggestion. Logan to have sex with an Peter Pan impersonator who was an American, another man, and an AMERICAN? He had to take himself back from saying any vulgar curses. He was sure that even the impulsive and rude American knew how disgusted he was. So disgusted that it was absolute that he would never sleep with him. Not in a MILLION years.

Logan watched the two scheme whatever they were scheming, frowning at them. What on the Queen's crown were they planning? To kill him, to sell him as a prostitute, or to teach him how to fly? Logan scoffed at the idea of him flying. There was no way he was going to be able to fly like in the book. Pixie dust, happy thoughts, and just soaring in the air. Poppycock. He saw them come back and crossed his arms, listening to what the so-called Peter Pan was saying. "Of course I'm going to love it because you kidnappe- YOU ARE OFF YOUR TROLLEY!"

He was off in the air once again. Frozen in place with another man holding him over to his death. What did he do to deserve this? Was it just his good looks and status that he was here? Logan didn't know but he was just going to have to fall to his death in order to get out of this mess. When the pixie dust was sprinkled on top of his head, he was starting to get uneasy. More so than what he was earlier when he was ranting. "H-Happy thoughts? You... You really are off your trolley." He grumbled but... What could hurt than to think of happy thoughts before he plummeted to his death? He shut his eyes and took a deep breath, searching for a happy thought.

After grabbing a thread of a happy memory, he took another breath. "Alright. I'm thinking about my Henry. Drop me." He shut his eyes tightly. "Go on. I'm ready."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Haha Ikr? But he's just like, "NAW! You bloody cray!"

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:48 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks was patient as he waited for the other to gather a happy thought. After all you can't force someone to remember something good. "I don't know what your Henry is but if he makes ya happy then keep thinkin' of him 'cause I'm letting go now." He warned the other before unwrapping his one arm from around the boy. He still held onto Logan's hand as a sort of security blanket but eventually he let go of that to. "See it's not so bad. And look a at you. You're fly in' man. How does it feel to be the fifth person to ever fly in London with the help of a little faith, trust, and pixie dust?" He was aware of how smug he was acting at the moment, but watching as the boy floated hundreds of feet off the ground after calling bullsh!t on them made him feel accomplished. "Don't just have him just float there. Let's show him everything from a pixie's eye view!" Rosalia cheered excitedly as she flew around the boy.
Sticks chuckled at the pixie's actions before turning back towards the boy. "She has a point. It's no fun to stay in one place so what do you say to a little adventure? Maybe fly over the Thames River or maybe even get a close up of the Buckingham Palace?" He offered, circling the boy who was now floating on his own. He and the pixie both studied the boy's reaction carefully before he was in front of Logan with his hand outstretched. "You have the faith and pixie dust. Now how about a little trust, let me help you find your Barinas and show you everything from my point of view and then we try this invintation to Neverland once you've calmed down." He said calmly, Rosalia going to gracefully land on his right shoulder. "All I'm asking for right now is your hand and a little bit of your time."

Gee2Heart
Dude I would think that Sticks was cray to. Like dude don't take me off the ground. I like it here...
Not in a million years huh? We'll see about that XD
Also sorry if my reply is crap, my friend decided to Skype me and be a distraction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

When he had felt Peter Pan's hand slip through his fingertips, the memory of his Henry still stuck to him. He had to stick with the happy memory of him or else he would fall like those who didn't when pixie dust was involved. He honestly believed he was going to fall but... To linger in the air the way he was now, amazed him. ""I... I can't believe it. I'm actually flying!" He exclaimed as he looked beneath him and admired the magic come to life. His legs kicked about and his arms swung around him like Chinese toy drum. A little bit of joy sprouted from his chest and was glad he had a chance to do it. However, he thought this was just going to be a one time thing until he heard what the two had to say.

"Excuse me? You want me to actually fly? Just like a bloody plane?" The idea excited him. He really was going to fly around with the people he had just met only moments ago. The idea of them being kidnappers was completely thrown out of his mind and was replaced with the endless possibility of flight to another world. Oh Neverland! Flying to Neverland! It was like he was six again and his childhood dream was coming true. Logan held tightly onto Peter Pan's hand and shook it enthusiastically. "Blow me! I've already been everywhere here but never Neverland. Take me there!" He swung his hand about like a swing. "You could even shag me and say that I'm the mother."

Suddenly he swung himself to the open, releasing Pan's hand in the process, and hovered out like a lost space ship but in the air. He was laying on his back on an imaginary cloud and rested his head on one of his arm. He used his other hand to rub on his Apple mark happily and looked up at the second star to the right. "Second star to the right, yes?" He asked smiling brightly as he pointed at the star. He was acting like such a little brat that it felt good. It had been so long that to feel like this that- Wait... He was acting like a child?

Logan pulled himself together and had struggled to straighten himself like a turtle who was unfortunately flipped over. He wagged his arms around to turn himself over or to pull himself up but it was no use. He was stuck laying down awkwardly. The London boy cleared his throat and brought his fist to his lips, giving that The Thinker pose. "N-Not that I'm that excited... I'm just hungry is all and I want to eat some grub..." He embarrassingly shut his eyes, wishing they had fallen for his half-truth.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
LOL! I could totally see that! And then Rosalia would try to put him down but he'd just be like, "Nope!"
Haha ikr? Wink wink. wink
It's okie okie~! Go have fun with your friend. :3

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Both Sticks and Rosalia stared at the boy as if he had grown a second head. The sudden change in the boy's attitude had surprised them both and in that moment they began to wonder what they had gotten themselves into. "Well someone just perked up. Even goin' so far as to ask for a quickie? And to think I was just a 'dirty American' a second ago." He snickered at the boy as he swung his hand cintently begore suddenly rocketing away from him. Watching the boy rub at the mark on his face made him run his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip in search of two metal studs only to find the slick inside of his mouth. This confused him for a second until Rosalia glanced at him with concern in her eyes. "Yeah, the second star to the right an' straight on till mornin'." He mumbled distractedly, bright green his right hand up to feel along his face and ears for the missing pieces of metal that he believed should of been there. "You're doing it again Pe... I mean Sticks." Rosalia's voice broke his conversation and brought him back in time to hear the other boy's excuse.
He burst out laughing as he watched the other struggle to tighten himself once more while keeping himself afloat. "Mhmm and I'm actually the lost princess of Russia. Ya ain't foolin' no one kid, let yourself be a little immature. We're goin' to a place where you'll never have to grow up so its ok to be a kid." He went over and grabbed the boy's wrist, successfully pulling him out of his ridiculous pose, before dragging him upwards towards the stars. "And since your so damn enthusiastic 'bout goin' it would be rude of me to keep you waitin' any longer. Come with me kid and forget about everything that has harmed you here. You're a lost boy now and lost boy's will always have some place to go to." Rosalia watched proudly as her charge guided the new lost boy towards Neverland, his hand carefully wrapped around Logan's wrist as the steadily left London far below them.

Gee2Heart
Oh you want down? Ok here you, lol psyche! XD
Pfft that was fast Logan.
He was boring as s**t. All he wanted to talk about was the Soviet Union... Like always lD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Logan felt himself fume with embarrassment. ""Ha, ha, ha. I am laughing my knockers off." He said with sarcasm flying out as he was freed from his silly position. How dare did that dirty American laugh at him and make such a mocking sentence? It wasn't like he wanted to be laying out like some sort of space man who forgot his balance. He was just... Just not used to flying yet. The whole pushing off into the wind and be the dashing sort of mini but not really Peter Pan hadn't sunk in yet... Especially when he was told it was alright with a kid. Just to hear those words was like having something unlocked in his chest. It was a metaphorical key that he never thought he needed to hear. Poppycock really...

With his training wheels, holding his wrist, Logan obediently followed along. It wasn't like he could fly by himself after all. The London boy looked down at the city and looked at the lights that glittered down beneath them. In a way, it looked like pixie dust or to him at least. The way they made the city ground sparkle and bring hope to those all around for some new bright beginning. He scoffed at the idea. Hope in this town was just but false dreams. Yet it made fools happy. That is what a fool was anyway. Logan averted his eyes up to the American. It even bred a fool named Logan Oswald Nobel...

"Is there anyway we can speed this up? I find that we're as slow as a dumb waiter."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
xD He is such an a**.
Well he said not in a "million" years soooooooooo. It could be in like the next couple of years? xD
Oh... SO! Wanna talk about the Soviet Onion? biggrin (And yes the Onion was on purpose.)

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Rosalia panicked when she heard Logan ask to go faster knowing that Sticks should give him what he wanted. "Now Pe... I mean Sticks. Think about this rationally! He isn't even ready to fly on his own yet so his body might not be able to handle the strain of being pulled along that fast. Besides you might lose him and you don't really have the experience yet to find hi out here if you lose him, and further more..." "Relax Rosalia. I'll keep a strong grip on'im and I won't even go full speed. So if this kid wants ta deal with a ragin' migraine and a few sore joints let'm. Come on Rosalia you're not strong enough to keep up yet." With his last few words Rosalia sighed in defeat before going to rest on Sticks's shoulder while he repositioned his hand to firmly grasp ahold of Logan's forearms before making him do the same. "Now hold on. This is gonna be faster than you're expectin and you may feel a bit of a strain 'cause I hadn't yet mastered flyin with another person. But I promise that as long as I gotta hold of ya you goin nowhere." He said down at the boy calmly as he began to gradually pick up speed, slowly at first as not to jolt the boy but then he began to start picking up speed even faster.
This was his favorite kind of flying, going so fast that everything went by you in a blur. Even the stars seemed to streak across in the sky as he headed towards the second star that had become his home even if it didn't feel like home to his heart. No. Keep those thoughts at bay. I don't need no distractions. He mentally scolded himself as the second star got closer, and closer. It called to him and Rosalia like a mother calling her children in for supper but only the pixie was excited to return. Yes he loved Neverland but it wasn't where he belonged. "Do you see it Logan? It's Neverland! Aren't you excited?" Rosalia asked as she let herself drift down to land on Logan's shoulder instead, allowing Sticks to focus completely on keeping them on course.

Gee2Heart
Yes, yes he is. But he is Logan's, future, a*****e XD
Sounds about right. So on the millionth year there will be no action and Sticks will think back to this day and be amazed by how literal the kid is.
I swear to god if I am dragged into another Soviet Union conversation I'm gonna shoot myself. I mean, I'll do it yo.
Also I know it wasn't a big deal for Peter Pan to drag along the others in the movie but I like to think that because Sticks is neat this he hasn't quite gotten the hang of things yet nor has he realized what he is actually capable of.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff