Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Logan's eyes brightened at the sight of Neverland. Not that he was going to mouth off at the American for being a reckless son of bloody daff nitwit or anything but the view had taken his breath away. Thankfully, not literally. Neverland was something he only imagined in his dreams and seen on the movies. So far away but just there to see it. Now that he saw it with his very own eyes... He wasn't quite sure what to do. Should he go exploring Mermaid Lagoon? Oh the idea excited him to go see the mermaids! He could listen to them sing while probably being tied down against a rock. Then there were the Indians. Oh the Indians! He could go dance with them~! Ah it was fantastic! But where to go first? Oh the Indians should be the first place to go.

"Yes yes! Can we please please please go see the Indians? Pretty pretty pretty please with the Queen on top?" Logan pleaded, not seeing that his inner child was coming out.

XXXXX

"Ƞєνєяℓαη∂ ιѕ нσмє тσ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє..."

"... Λη∂ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє αяє ƒяєє."

ι αм α ℓσѕт вσу ƒяσм Ƞєνєяℓαη∂

RaisaNadia
Hmmm. How much is a Neverland year to a real world year? Like is one year in Neverland like a week in the real world? Hm! These questions man. They got my brain thinking unnecessary stuff.
D; Nooo! I don't know anything much about the Soviet Union so no shooting marshmallows at yourself.
Ah~! That makes sense. It's kind of like... He's testing out the waters or something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Nothing in this world is familiar.
Everything just confuses me,
Or it makes me feel threatened.
I miss things and I don't know who they are.
I don't even know how I can miss them.

Sticks looked down at the boy confused for a second before looking to Rosalia. "What is he talking about?" He asked the Pixie, slowing down as they began to desend on to Neverland. "I believe he is talking about the Natives, or as you and the others have grown fond of calling them, the Red Men." Rosalia explained, flying back up into the air as Sticks landed them onto the ground. He had managed to do so gently earning a light pat on the cheek from Rosalia that brought a smile to his face. "Oh he wants to go see the Red Men? A'right I'm down for that. I haven't seen Chief in a couple o'weeks and no doubt we'll find Matty there flirtin' with Tigerlily." The thought of his tall, lanky, blonde friend trying to flirt with the beautiful daughter of the Native Chief made chuckle as he let go of the other's arm.
Talking - #8C001A / Thinking - #99C68E / Rosalia - #e0b0ff
Rosalia on the other hand was not quite ready to go visit their native friends. "Are you alright? The journey wasn't to rough on your body? Please tell me now if anything hurts I might be able to find an herb or berry nearby that can help ease the pain. Oh Sticks I knew that we should have just taken it slow, we would of gotten here eventually but no! You had to go and be reckless!" She scolded her charge who just shrugged. "He's the one that asked for it. Anyways how could ya even think to keep this kid wait in' when he is this excited. It's actually kinda adorable watchin' him get this excited." He snickered, snatching the pixie out of the air before she could grab ahold of any of his hair to tug on. "Come on Logan. If ya wanna meet some Red Men than I'll introduce a to some Red Men. Follow me." And with that he went off into the nearby forest with the struggling pixie cursing him as she tried to escape his firm grip.

Nothing has been consistent since coming here.
But then you crashed into my life.
Around you I can forget what's forgotten.
With you I can move on from the unknown.
You are my lost boy and I will never forget you...

Gee2Heart
No one actually knows, but there is a rumor that Neverland doesn't actually have its own timeline sand that it just sort of moves through time instead of conforming to it.
Pfft imma do what I want XD
Yeah like that, I mean I'm thinking he had only just woken up in Neverland about two months ago(relatively speaking since time is relative in Neverland)

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

At first Logan was confused why they, Peter and whoever, called the Indians the "Red Men" but then just shrugged it off. This world was going to be a strange one and Logan knew that the moment he had saw Neverland. He wouldn't even be surprised if there was some merman in mermaid lagoon... Though, he hoped he wouldn't see one. There was slang otherwise hee. Probably some he will have never heard of and never learn what they are. He was Logan Nobel and Logan Nobel was-

"A-Adorable? That is poppycock! I, Logan Noble, am not some sort of adorable thing you can call adorable. I am a man. A MAN! In fact, to be called adorable by a another man is daff! Completely unheard of from one man to another. If I was just a decade younger, I am sure I would not be offended but to be called adorable at my age now is monstrous." The lil London man ranted as he followed the American. "And let Rosalia go. The poor pixie needs to stop being bullied by such an uncultured man. And in case you didn't know that you are the uncultured pratt, then now you know."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Ohhhhhhhh! Huhhhhhh. Hm. Huh. Yeah huh. HUH. i don't know what to do with this info.
N- Eh yeah. xD Do whatevah you want. Just make sure your soul gets back here yo! xD
Ohhhh! Gotcha.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks smiled mischievously as he heard the British boy rant. "Oh but you are so adorable. What with your lil apple mark and your idly biddy body. What's not adorable about ha?" He chuckled quietly as he took to the air and flew up close to the boy until their faces were only inches apart. "Yer especially adorable when you're mad." He flew up and away from the boy, cackling as he did so. Even Rosalia seemed to find Sticks's teasing to be amusing. "Ey! That's not fair. I'm prolly cultured, I just can't remember if 'am or not." His voice slurred even worse as he tried to remember anything before walking up as Peter Pan. But of course as usual nothing came to mind. He would try again later like a magic 8 ball.
"As fer me holdin' onto Rosa here, I'm only doin' this so she doesn't pull on my hair. If I let you go you promise not ta pull my hair again right?" He asked the pixie calmly as he lounged on his back in the air while drifting downwards towards the ground. He stopped when he was about level with Logan's waist but he still made sure to keep some distance between himself and the angry Brit. "Yes I promise! Now let go of me Pet... I mean Sticks. Can't you just be a good boy and answer to Peter?" She asked, frustrated with the fact that he had to keep catching herself before she called him by the wrong name. "Nah that name doesn't suit me all that well. 'Sides that name belonged to the last guy. Why would I wanna share a name with some guy who came 'fore me." He asked calmly, his eyes shutting closed as he enjoyed the feeling of the sunlight that filtered through the trees.

Gee2Heart
Youre gonna have to put it(the information) in your butt. Five points if you get my reference XD
No my soul will wander aimlessly for the rest of eternity before choosing to haunt the tree of life at the end of eternity.
Bruh i absolutely adore Logan. He gives me many of the chuckles XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

If Logan had been a silly little lass, he may have been turning red from embarrassment and bashfully tell the rouge American to stop his flattery. Logan was utmost happy that he wasn't some silly little lass, he wasn't turning red from embarrassment, but he was going to tell the rouge American to stop his harassment. However before he even had the chance to breathe out his hate for the American and the country of America, the man had the nerve to be so... Uncomfortably close. Logan had to swat at the air where the American once was to snap himself out of his own shock. "Stop your nonsense! I am not adorable and I am not so when I'm upset! Honestly, you damn nitwit. You act like you want to shag me and the only way to do that is to flatter me. Complete poppycock."

Then Logan interjected into the conversation by saying, "For once, I actually agree with the American. Peter Pan is only worthy for the Peter Pan and not some sort of replacement. It is down to the sewers rude." Logan then decided to walk around him and blindly deeper into the forest. "I can never see him as Peter Pan but that other name he likes. It suits his mind. Nothing but Sticks." Just as he said that, he pulled down a large leaf away from his path but it had snapped back up to smack his body from behind. It caused him to fall down and curse in his lovely British accent.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
gonk I don't know what that reference was to! Nooooooo! I lost five pointsssss!
... Aight. Naw. If you do that, then Imma go hang out by the tree of life, yo. Imma do it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks froze for a second as he listened to the Brit speak. It reminded him of someone from another place, someone else he used to tease. Someone who had been absolutely adorable and had meant the world to him. "Who is it.?" He growled in frustration as he held his face in both of his hands while Rosalia watched him, concern soon lighting up her eyes. "Sticks..." Her quiet voiced startled him causing him to fall to the ground when he stopped concentrating on staying afloat. "I, I'm fine Rosalia. Just a headache..." He quickly picked himself up off the ground before going back to teasing the other boy. "Ya may be adorable but ya ain't got no sex appeal, so you're safe. 'Sides who would wanna shag a loud mouthed, spoiled, egotistical brit like you?" He was in the air once more, only this time he made his elf hover above the boy.
"And that's another thing. You like to act as if yer so much better than me. But when we are here I rule the kingdom. You ain't got no queen to fall back on, your family ain't here to shelter you, and if you keep up your attitude I won't be here to protect ya either. 'Cause I'm getting a little sick of the run in' insults. Got it?" He was not being playful nor was he smiling. He would have gladly left the annoying Brit there to fend for himself if Rosalia would let him. "Sticks! Stop that, we cannot just leave him here. After all we are the ones that brought him to Neverland in the first place!" Rosalia scolded Pan. "Oh yeah? Watch me, now ya see me..." And before he finished his phrase, Sticks had flown off into the forest while laughing like a madman. Leaving the two behind as his laughter died down the farther he got away. "Sticks wait! Oh bother. I am so sorry about him, he has never done this before so I don't know why he chooses now to act up."

Gee2Heart
The Interveiw! That was one of the funniest scenes in the movie XD
You are my tree of life(dorky pickup like is dorky XD).
Beteedubs can you guess who he used to tease XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

No sex appeal? Thee Logan Nobel? If that American Pratt knew who he, Logan Nobel, was then he would have known that girls would have flocked to his bed side any day of the cursed week. Logan had loads of sex appeal. He knew he did. Logan, the brilliant proper Logan, had the brains, the looks, the status, and all that manly attractiveness for that sex appeal. Who wouldn't want to shag Logan? He was everything except, "a loud mouthed, spoiled, egotistical brit." If he had his hat, he would have slammed it down in protest and cursed the man out but he stopped himself from letting his mouth flabber out. Instead, he zipped his lips and frowned hard in defeat.

The American was right. Logan had nothing here. He didn't have his status, he didn't have his good father's name, he didn't have any influences here. He just had Logan Nobel and the clothes on his back. Like the shadows of everything around them, he wasn't anything special but the night of the sun. Logan grasped at his necklace and watched the man fly off. His laughter stuck needles in his chest and made Logan mentally slap himself. He always told himself to try to be a good kid but he always kept his pride as his shield and bashed it at everyone who looked at him. Now look at him now. Alone with a pixie who was apologizing for his fairytale hero. She should know that Logan was the one who was wrong but... Maybe she was just being nice. The shame was smothered onto him and it was disgusting to feel.

"It's fine. Who needs that piss poor of an American?" Logan got up to his feet, swiping off the dirt that had stuck to the knees of his pants. He would just have to survive this strange world by himself. "I don't need a nanny or anyone else. I've survived out on the streets on London for ten days by myself and a day in Neverland should hardly be scratch me." Logan said and looked at Rosalia. "You might as well leave me too and go with that Sticks character." He made a little smile. "Or stay with me. I don't care. As long as I get to see the Indians, the mermaids, and the pirates, I'll be happy."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Ohhh! Huh. I haven't seen that one yet. :0 Gotta see it on Netflix if they haven't removed it.
Dawwww~! My roots are happy nao. xD
HMMMM. It has to be Gigi right? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:55 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

"What?! You cannot possibly be comparing a day in Neverland to a day in your world! Neverland is filled with dangerous creatures and inhabitants that will not hesitate to hurt you! That's why we need to go find Peter now! He can keep everything at bay because Neverland has accepted him as Peter Pan!" Rosalia was frantic as she flew after the Brit. She was beginning to get tired of his attitude but she would not leave him like Sticks had, after all she wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to him. "Wait! You actually want to see the Pirates and the Mermaids?! Are you bonkers? The Pirates will not hesitate in making you walk the plank to feed you to the crocodile while the Mermaids will drag you down into the water and drown you before tearing you to shreds and devouring your flesh! We are not going to have you killed because of your stupidity! Now come on I am taking you to the lost boys!" She snapped, tugging on his hair in an attempt to get him to go where she wanted him to.
Sadly she wasn't able to get him to go where because the sound of a twig snapping had grabbed her attention before three Indians walked out of the brush. They did not look amused by the intruding boy that was unfamiliar to them. He didn't look like any of the lost boys that they had met so they just assumed that he was not one. "Oh no... They don't look very happy do they? Um, how! That was the right greeting right... Um we are just tying to- Ek!" She squealed as one of the Indians grabbed the pesky pixie, keep her firmly in his grasp while she struggle against him.

Gee2Heart
Yes you dooooo! That movie is gold!
You know what if you were the tree of life and I was haunting you I would pour a coke over your roots that read "Share with Bautiful" and then you would have to accept the title of beautiful because the coke would say so XD
No! It's Leo duh!(It's actually Danny but oh well. Leo is adorable to sticks now XD)

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:49 am
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Danger, danger, danger. The same word he heard over and over again when he left home. Nothing but dim over caution. He knew how dangerous pirates and mermaids were. He read all about them. Pirates had pointy swords and poorly made guns while mermaids would sing you to your death. He knew that but why not? If he was going to spend the rest of his life in Neverland, he was eventually going to die here anyways. There wasn't going to be anything new about his well being... Well except the unexpected pulling of his glorious hair.

"Cor blimey, wom- I mean Pixie! Watch where you're pullin-" He froze at the sound of something snapping. What was that? Who else was there with them? Logan blinked to see three red men come out of the bushes. Cor blimey. They were Indians. Real Indians! Not those imitations of them in London but actually real Indians and since they were real... Oh oh. They were dangerous! Extremely dangerous! He didn't know what tribe they originated from and they could have been that one tribe where they scalped the heads of their victims. In fact, they could have scalped Rosalia's poor little head. He couldn't let that happen.

"Unhand her you, duff savage!" He protested as he slammed his fist at the Indian who had held the Pixie as hostage. It looked like it did little or no damage to the Indian and thus Logan continued to hit the Indian's chest. "C'mon you dimwitted knob! You're just some fanny pants who doesn't even wear proper pants." He could feel that his insults were getting weak as he scrambled in his brain on what to say to let the little pixie go. The Indians were probably feeling the same as one of them had literally swept him off his feet and onto their shoulder.

"AGAIN!? ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?" He screamed out as he began kicking about. "I DEMAND TO BE PUT DOWN! YOU POTTY QUEER PUFF! I will NOT be in this same position again! It is HUMILIATING and DEGRADING to another MAN! I am a MAN, you BLOODY RAT ARSED P*SSY!" His insults must have gotten back to his optimal perfection because he was suddenly and rudely flopped up and back down onto the Indian's shoulder. "YOU- YOU- YOU INFERNAL COCKED UP CRUSTY DRAGON! I will have your HEAD on a PLATTER! A SILVER CRAFTED PLATTER! I will even give you my bloody devil GERMS! That's right, DEATH FRIGHTENING GERMS! You'll wish you..." Logan rattled on and on as the Indians had ignored him, walking to their camp.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Soooo if I accept the title of beautiful, does that mean that I am Cutieful? xD
OHhhhh~! Silly me. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Rosalia listened to the boy as he threw insult, after insult towards the Indians. She had to admit that he had quite a way with his words so long as he didn't have to be nice. He is only going to make things worse for us... How bothersome. She thought as she gave up her struggling. There was no use struggling against the Indians. They were bigger and stronger than the both of them, so what was the point of even trying? She listened to the boy some more, almost finding some of his more interesting insults amusing, as the Indians carried them into their camp. She searched the camp for any familiar faces, her eyes falling upon a tall lanky blonde who's eyes widened when he saw that she was ring held captive by the Indians. The boy turned to a very pretty Indian girl and they exchanged a few words before both of them ran off into the woods. Good. Hopefully they are going to go find Sticks. She thought hopefully as the Indians threw the boy to the ground in front of a very large Indian with a magnificent headdress.
The chief of the Indian tribe stared at the boy and the pixie, obviously not recognizing Rosalia from the one time she had decided to go with the boys to see the red men. She now regretted not going with them more often. "Happy now Logan? You got to see the Indians! You couldn't of wanted to see the cove, or some of the wildlife?" She grumbled bitterly, helping out in pain when the Indian that was holding her tightened his hand to get her to be quiet. The chief stood up from where he sat on the ground, his large stature only seeming to grow as he did so, before he glared down at the boy. "Who are you." He wasn't so much as asking as he was demanding the boy's name. Rosalianot wanting Logan to say something stupid, cut in. "Chief we mean no harm! We are freinds of-" "Hush, I asked him. Not you." The chief's deep, rumblely voice easily covered her own higher pitched, bell like tone. She frowned at his words but stayed quiet as the chief went back to glaring at the boy, obviously looking for a answer to his question.

Gee2Heart
Yas! You would be cutieful! I love it!
Yes very silly you. Don't you know that Leo is just the most adorable of the kids? Geez Gee, get with the program! XD
Also I just realized something. You're probably basing all of this off of the live action movies when all I have know largo fist he animated Disney movie. Hence the red men XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Despite Rosalia's sarcastic tone, Logan was happy. He got to see the Indian and even... He took a bright happy sigh as he looked around to see the homes of the Indians, not noticing the crowd that was circling them. All the anger he had from the uncomfortable and unwanted ride up here was suddenly vaporized into his blushing satisfaction. He wanted to explore the homes, the actual history of these people, the language, and even- Oh, was it getting dark already? That was surely fast.

When Logan looked up, expecting to see the moon, he was surprised to see a rather large dark man glower over him. Oh my... Was it... Was it the Chief? THEEEE Chief? If Logan had dog ears, they would have perked up with joy. He jumped up to his feet and bowed to the Chief as if he was the Queen herself. He was about to give the Chief his utmost speech about how he was happy to be here and such but then he saw Rosalia in the hands of the Indian from the corner of his eyes. Bloody hell! He wasn't going to drop down his fancy pants because he was in the audience of the Chief. They were kidnapped! Taken against their will! With RUDE transportation! Rude Transportation! Almost like that bloody pratt Sticks- No. EXACTLY like that daft nitwitted slimey gitt of a Sticks. Logan lifted himself up from the bow, making it look very awkward, and rose his hands up to his own chest, flabbergasted.

"WHO am I? You dare ask me who I am and just kidnap me? You are even more rude than that bloody impersonator!" He exclaimed as he took a step back. "I am your bloody Logan Oswald Nobel. Though that name doesn't quite have the influence here, I am a BLOODY NOBEL! A Nobel of the highest status hence the bloody definition of noble." He said as he looked around, a little intimidated to see the Indians all around him. "Your cor rudeness might as well have rattled the cages of Mother Nature and open a bloody crack in the world due to the hospitality we have gone through." He then gestured at his body. "Just look at me! Do I look like a woman to you? No I do not! I do not hold the breasts babies drink out of and nor do I have a labor hole." He said shamelessly as he then put his fingers in his hair with frustration. "I will BALD on this island before I even live to the next day because I have been MANHANDLED by insolent, sun burnt, cocked up people on this damn island. " That's when he pointed his finger up to the Chief.

"And YOU! Do you know how much I love seeing you right now? I am absolutely overjoyed to meet you but OH! OH, OH, OH Are you rude. You demand who I am as if I had stolen your MAGNIFICENT headdress and made it back into a chicken! You don't know me and though you should but that doesn't mean you can just kidnap me and the fairy because you wanted your men too. That is a CRIME! A bloody crusty dragon crime and it is like a dishonor to yourself because you are stealing people who tally along with.... Who tally along with..." It shamed him too much to say his name. "That damn person you know of! You know who he is and I will not DARE say his name because he is nothing but an arse faced duff American."

Suddenly, his mind went bonkers. "You know what? You might as well keep me captive. Skin me alive, eat my meat, and use my bones to help make cages of your next victims. You could even use my body to do your dirty work! It's not like anyone is going to save me. I'm just a piss poor Brit who doesn't know anything. I don't even belong here. Might as well cook me because this is nothing but a Dog's dinner. A real mess. So go on, let go of my fairy friend and just keep me in whatever piss poor dump you keep your prisoners because obviously she seems like she can't do any harm to you." He didn't even know what he was saying himself. It was just word vomit everywhere.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Aw dawww~! Dankie dankie! xD
Oh yasssss! Psssssshhhh! I don't know what got over me. Maybe the SticksxLeo ship feels? Like an ocean, yoooo~!
Oh pft no no. xD I'm just... Winging it. xD I vaguely remember the Animated or the live action movies. Just bits and pieces. Then real life is just mixed in. I completely face palmed myself when you mentioned red men earlier. I felt so uneducated. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Rosalia slipped her hand against her forehead when the other began throwing insults left and right. She grew more and more nervous as she watched the Indians get angrier with every word that came out of the boy's mouth, only about half of it making sense to the pixie. She was about to tell him to watch his tongue when something he said struck a nerve. "I'm a pixie not some willy nilly fairy with a god complex! A pixie! We are not the same!" She snapped before reaching down and biting the hand of the Indian that held her, forcing him to let go of her. "You barbarians better let go of him before I go get st-" "Whoa! What got Rosalia all worked up?" Sticked asked nonchalantly, cutting Rosalia off as well as distracting the chief who had been reaching for the boy in front of him.
"How Chief. How goes it? I see you've met my new friend Logan. Ain't he charmin'?" The smile that spread itself across the man's lips caught Rosalia off guard while it seemed to calm the chief down. "How Sticks. This rude boy is your friend?" The head Indian asked, his English obviously less broken than Stick's was. Rosalia was dumbfounded by how easily her charge had calmed the Indian chief. "Yeah he's one of the boys. Gots a bit of a mouth on 'im when he's upset but he ain't to bad of a character. Sorry if he caused any distress." He nonchalantly walked into the middle of the ring that the Indians had created around the boy as Rosalia flew at him, burning herself in his unruly hair so that she could hide.

He knelt down nest to the boy, smoothing Logan's eyes out of his pretty blue eyes before looking him in the eyes. "Watch your tongue until we get outta here. You're the one that trespassed into their territory so that have the right ta kill you. So if ya wish to live to see tomorrow than keep your yap shut and try to be pleasant and I promise that you'll get outta here alive." He whispered to the boy before ruffling his hair and standing up to face the chief. "Ey Matty! Come watch Logan while I go talk with Chief!" He called out to the tall blonde that had broughten him to the Indians settlement before walking off with the chief. "You got it Sticks!" Matty called back, his deep tenor tone making Tigerlily giggle as the two walked over the the new boy. Most of the Indians left but a few remained to watch the angry Brit suspiciously. "So you're Logan? The names Matty, and this lovely creature is Tigerlily. I guess you've had quite a day already. Here let me help you up." The tall blonde smiled down at the boy Ashe offered his hand to help the Brit up.

Gee2Heart
That is the only one I won't ship! No Sticks and Leo shipping here! XD
Pfft and here I thought that you were a Peter Pan buff XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

So many thoughts had come into mind but the only thought that was bigger and brighter than the rest was, "You came back." It made his body tremble and he didn't know whether it was because he was happy or sad. If he was his Pride self, he would have smacked his jaws around and cursed the American out but he didn't. He was in a state of mindless shock but he didn't show it. Oh no, no. It was all internal and on the outside he was just a quiet obedient boy. He didn't try to snap back, bite at him for ruffling his hair, or even flailing his arms in outrage. He was just still like a rock in a riverbed and rummaged through his brain trying to find out why the man came back. It was most likely because Logan put Rosalia the fair- pixie in danger.

"... Here let me help you up."

Logan looked up to see a blonde haired man with what looked like... Oh may the God save the Queen. He was too out of it to be happy to see Tigerlily. She was beautiful like they said in the books and the Disney movie but he just couldn't think properly. His own properly, if that made sense. He brushed the male's hand away and got to his feet by himself. He didn't feel like talking and it was better that he would just keep his mouth shut while just looking pretty like some statue. Logan just wanted to be alone but knowing that he said something offense, it was not safe to be alone with Indians who could smash his head open. So he just strayed away from the couple by a couple of feet and crossed his arms, sulking.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
OOPS! I mean Sticks and Logan. xD Must have mixed the two up.
Awww but nawww~! xD I could have been but nawww~!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Matty was a bit offended by the boy just brushing his hand off so casually. He had just been trying to be nice and he couldn't even say thank you or, at the very least accept his help. "Fine just go sulk like a five year old. See if I care." He snapped, immediately being hushed by Tigerlily. "Hush. He is confused and in shock. Let him be so he may think." Her gentle voice soothed Matty's anger and gradually made the blonde relax before signing in defeat. "Alright. If it will make you happy then I will calm down... How come it always seems as if you are against me in these situations?" He asked the Gail before buying his face in her hair. "Maybe because you are irrational and brash when something upsets you. If you could learn to calm down on your own then I wouldn't need to choose sides" The Indian girl giggled as the blonde nuzzled into her. They were such a disgustingly sweet couple.
While the couple was flirting with each other, Rosalia poked her head out from her hiding spot in Sticks's hair. She saw Logan standing a few feet away from the couple. The sight made her frown as she left the safety of the dark locks in favor of going over to hover by the upset Brit. "Logan..." She called out to the boy gently while ignoring the sound of Sticks and the chief laughing, Sticks obviously laughing obnoxiously louder than the Indian. "Logan are you alright? What seems to be bothering you?" The pics spoke softly as she questioned the boy, not wanting to upset him further. Though she was prepared for a slew of insults and curses from the boy should he find her questioning offensive in some way.

Gee2Heart
Oh thank god. I was concerned for a second there lD... XD
Gosh Gee you let me down! How could you?! XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:46 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

"Logan are you alright? What seems to be bothering you?"

Logan looked up to the Pixie and soon away, with the shame staying in place. He had felt guilty for feeling anything at all and thus caressed his Bad Apple, his apple mark, for comfort. What was he going to say to her? That it bothered him how that Sticks came back to save them? Like he deduced earlier, Sticks came to save Rosalia and not Logan. It was childish wishful thinking and he didn't want to say it out loud. He pressed on the Bad Apple a little harder and replied with, "It's just something I ate earlier. Nothing serious." His hand then traveled to the nape of his neck, eyes still averted.

"But other than that... I apologize for endangering your life and calling you a fairy. I can't tell the difference between a pixie and a fairy since you're the only pixie I've seen." He apologized as his other hand dug around his inner jacket pocket. "I... I don't know if you pixies like trinkets and I'm not sure if it's- Oh." He pulled out a small yet chunky silver crafted ring with a couple of small gems resting in the crown and held it out for Rosalia. "You can take this as a token of my apology but if not then it's okay."

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Haha my bad, my bad~! ^^'
PSSHHH! BRAHHHHHHH, put some pixie dust on there. xD
Also, I wasn't quite sure what to do here so... Heeerreeeee?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff