PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:50 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Nothing in this world is familiar.
Everything just confuses me,
Or it makes me feel threatened.
I miss things and I don't know who they are.
I don't even know how I can miss them.

The fact that he was rubbing the strange birthmark on his cheek religiously, along with the fact that he wouldn't look at her let the pixie know that there was more that he wasn't telling her. She was about to should him for lying to her when he cut her off and began to apologize to her. "That's quite alright Logan! You don't have to apologize besides hoe could you have..." Her sentence trailed off as he produced an absolutely dazzling ring from his pocket. It was so pretty and it sparkled brilliantly in the sun. With a speed that would have surprised even her if she hadn't of already been distracted, she grabbed the ring and held it to her body. The weight of it had dragged her down a bit until she got used to it. [collr=#e0b0ff]"It's so pretty and sparkly! Where did you get it? I have to find more! This will look nice in my trove! I can already see where I'll put it!" She giggled in delight as she curled her legs up over the rig while she hugged it to her little body.
Talking - #8C001A / Thinking - #99C68E / Rosalia - #e0b0ff
With a final goodbye, and a promise to visit the Indians again when his 'friend' was a little more pleasant, he left the chief to go grab the boy and leave. Only it seemed as if Rosalia was losing it over something. "Alright what did ya-" "Logan gave me a sparkly!" Rosalia squealed, cutting off a very surprised Sticks. His shock was short lived however when he started to laugh at the pixie who was zooming about. "Ho boy. Now ya done it. She'll be like this till she has that damn thing put away. Come on, let's get outta here. We can go anywhere ya want but we can't stay here." He gave the boy a gentle shove as he directed him towards the forest once more. "If ya learn how to control that temper of yours, I might consider bringin' ya back some day... Matts come back to the hallow tonight! No more of this stay in' out buisnes!" He yelled the last statement back at the blonde who was smiling down at Tigerlily like a fool in love. "Will do boss!" Matty called after the two as he watched them disappear into the forest, Rosalia flying after them a few moments later.

Nothing has been consistent since coming here.
But then you crashed into my life.
Around you I can forget what's forgotten.
With you I can move on from the unknown.
You are my lost boy and I will never forget you...

Gee2Heart
Or maybe I should just find a new bra to support me XD
That's fine~ As long as I can reply to it I'm content~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

"It's my family's heirloom. Custom made, one of a kind, and made only for those who will inherit the company." It was more like a curse than anything. Obviously a curse in the real world where people actually knew the Noble name. Over in this new world, no one knew who he was and he would have been happy to know that but he still knew who he was. His fingers lingered back to the Bad Apple while his mind was lingering down memory lane. A not so merry memory lane in fact. "I'm happy to know that it'll have a better owner than me."

When the American came back, Logan felt like he had lost his tongue. He couldn't speak anymore because he didn't want to. It confused the talkative Brit on why but he believed that it had to do with this bad guilty feeling he had with the whole American coming to the rescue. It bothered him and it made it hard for him to do what he usually did. He didn't even curse the American out when he had laid his hands on Logan, pushing him into the retched forest. Bloody hell, he needed to pull himself together! He couldn't just let the American do whatever he wanted with Logan. Logan was a proud British man that should have been treated with equal respect as one. However, he still couldn't speak as he didn't even dare open his mouth. It was sewn shut by invisible mental string along with his fingers to the Bad Apple.

Who did that man think he was anyways? Superman? Logan mentally scoffed at the idea. His mind was even becoming American around this star spangled bugger. By that, he meant he was going insane.

XXXXX

"Ƞєνєяℓαη∂ ιѕ нσмє тσ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє..."

"... Λη∂ ℓσѕт вσуѕ ℓιкє мє αяє ƒяєє."

ι αм α ℓσѕт вσу ƒяσм Ƞєνєяℓαη∂

RaisaNadia
BUT LE GASP! I was made in CHINA! Dx (Not really)
Aw okie. :3

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 am
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

It was unnaturally quiet as the three wandered through the forest, Rosalia twirling around with her new treasure while the two men just walked behind her. He loved seeing Rosalia so happy but what the ring symbolized was pretty damn important. He would have to ask Logan if he really wanted to give it up. But that could wait till later. "Why do you have an apple on your face? And why do you rub it like that? Is it itchy? Does it hurt? I'll kiss it and make it better!" Rosalia giggle joyously as she flew around Logan like a moth around a light before going in to press a kiss against his apple mark. "Come on Rosalia. Ain't no one want you kissin up on'em. 'Specially not Logan." He tried to shoo her away only for her to turn and fly around him instead. "But Sticks! He has a cool mark! And it's even on the same side as your eyepatch! See?" She tried to go in and move his hair out of the way but he immediately grabbed her before taking away the ring and shoving it in his pocket. "God you're annoyin' when ya get a new treasure. I'll be holdin this till we get back to the hallow. Now stop with your peskering* an' stay quiet." She whined abit about unfair he was being but ended up agree anyways so he let her go.
With the pixie, kind of, calmed down he turned to look down at the boy. "Now you. I get that yer a bit shaken up an' all. But ya haven't thrown even one insult at me since before I left the both of ya back there. Somethin' eatin at ya? Were ya charmed by how smoothly I handled that back there?" He teased the boy while chose to hover in the air once more, his legs kicked back as if he were lounging on a couch instead of on the air. Walking was just so inconvenient when you could fly. "I think I know what could cheer ya up." A sly smile spread across his lips while her fixed the hair over his eyepatch, feeling self conscious about it after Rosalia pointed it out. "Wanna go meet some Mermaids?" The question was simple enough but it seemed to upset Rosalia. "Why would you want to go visit those stuck up creatures? If you want stuck up go find Raul and if you want pretty then go back and find Matty. You don't need those silly creatures!" She huffed in annoyance.

Gee2Heart
Excuse me but I do not use anything from China. I need USA made for freedom! Merica!... Is that the south? I am trying so hard man XD
Also I am sorry that I'm neglectful trash! DX
Also, the star spangled bugger XD. I swear you are English XD
*I did that one on purpose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Logan was fidgeting inside of the silence and was glad for it to be broken by the fairy's curiosity. It wasn't the first time someone asked about it and it certainly wasn't the last. However, he would have liked it if she hadn't mentioned his Bad Apple. He unconsciously touched it one more time and pouted, watching as the Pixie flew around him. "Please dont..." He whispered out and was drowned out by the American's rescue. Bloody hell. In a way, he was rescued again.

The British scoffed at the American's cockiness. "Me? Me being oh so bloody charmed by a bloke like you? Never in my life would I ever be so- Excuse me?" His ears perked up. "W-What do you mean you know something that could cheer me up? You barely even know me and I doubt you could ever-"

Mermaids.

Logan's eyes began to sparkle and water with joy. "M-Mermaids? R-Really?" He asked, a little shy off his embarrassment. "Please... Pretty pretty pretty please take me! I'll let you do anything to me if you take me! Please please please!" He pleaded as he couldn't help but smile.

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
EHHHHH Close enuff. xD
It's okie okie!
OH PSHHHHH! NAWWWW! XD I izzy American! xD

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

The excitement that the other boy showed was oddly charming, even to Rosalia who wasn't all that happy with the visit to Mermaid Lagoon they were going to be taken. Because lets face it, Sticks was not likely to tell Logan no. Not with a face like that. "Well you guys can go visit those witless whores, I am going to go check on the other lost boys and let them know that we have a new member of the gang." At the mention of a gang Sticks looked over to his left almost as if he had expected someone to be there, only to be strangely disappointed with nobody. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Git then, you really need ta get over your dislike of the mermaids. They ain't ever done anything to ya." He waved the fairy off as he pushed the sudden feeling of loss from his mind. He would have time to think about the stange feeling later, he had a lost boy to take care of right now. "Well it looks like its just you and me for mermaid lagoon then, but before our little friend goes... "Sticks no! Dont you dare! I hate it when you grab me!" The fairy tried to get away only for Sticks to grab her just before she had flown out of reach. The poor girl held onto the man's finger as he began to shake her over boy.
"You could of just asked!"[color} Rosalia snapped at her friend, flying off quickly once he let her go so as not to get captured once more. "I love getting her all riled up like that. Nothing funner than pissin'off a fairy." He chuckled quietly before looking down at the other boy. "Come on princess. I'll take ya ta meet the mermaids if we go my way. Just like earlier, think happy thoughts and then think of flying. Ya kinda did it before, now ya just gotta do it on yer own." The sound of his laughter filled the woods around them as he took off higher into the treetops, leaving Logan on the ground while he waited up on a high branch. If Logan couldnt do it then he would go down and carry the boy, but he wanted the other to at least try.

Gee2Heart
I finally post something! It felt good to do that again!
And are you american? I don't believe it. Prove your freedom to me!
Also sorry that it's trash. I did try... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Logan somehow felt offended by Rosalia's comment about the mermaids. He had felt so offended that his birth posh British accent came into play."Witless whores? Witless? Whores? How could mermaids be witless whores? They cannot be witless whores. They are supernatural beings meant to lure sailors to death! Not some mindless sex. A man cannot have sexual intercourse with a mermaid because they would already be deceased and if they had somehow survived then they-" Logan quickly shut himself down. Bloody hell! He was being extremely petty on the matter and needed to shut up. The British man cleared his throat and mumbled out an apology. No need for that nonsense anymore. If he had kept that up, the American wouldn't take him to see the mermaids. He couldn't have that.

The British man furrowed his eyebrows at the scene that unraveled in front of him. The scene shouldn't have surprised him but it did. It always seemed to be chaotic between the Peter Pan imposter and the fairy especially if it involved Logan. It always ended drastically for Logan. He would end up in the most awkward and undesirable positions even if that only happened three times. Though... There was always something strange with the American when these scuffles happened. He seemed to be out in his little world, confused or looking for something that wasn't there. It was only for a moment before the man wisped it away from his mind. What was he thinking and why? He wasn't able to dive deeper into his thoughts when he was suddenly covered with magical gold glitter. Damn him.

"You might as well have jacked off and ejaculated on me, you bloody American" Logan snapped back into his Cockney accent. "Callin' me a princess is uncalled for! I am a man and I should be treated as such! Not some kind of pampered woman." He crossed his arms, pouting. How more childish could he be? In this case, a lost boy and he liked that.

"But I'll do what you want for what I want..."

Logan thought of his happy memories of Henry and soon floated up like a balloon. His arms were still crossed and his eyes averted from the American. Hmph. "See? I'm not some girly princess. I know how to bloody use pixie dust." He grumbled out in annoyance. "Don't baby me." Even though he secretly wanted the Imposter to do so. "Now hurry up and take me to see the mermaids!"

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
Yayyy~!
And freedom knows no bounds! I shall throw thee tea out of thy boat and make a very big salty tea! biggrin
And mannn, it's all coolio~! Just glad you're back.

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks brought his legs up to 'sit' cross legged while he waited for the feisty Brit to finish his rant. He almost found the lost boy's rage endering... Almost. "Yeah yeah, you're a man with absolutely no feminine features at all like yer frail form, or ya pretty blue eyes. To bad yer to much of a spit fire. I might'ah thought you were cute.z" Sticks teased, ignoring the feeling of loss that nagged at the back of his brain. A smile broke out over his lips as he watched the other boy float up to meet him "As for why our tiny lil'friend hates the Mermaids. That's 'cause she doesnt like how they flirt with me. I'm the only one on the island they haven't tried ta drown. What can i say, the ladies love me." He said only to flinch as the Rosalia grabbed ahold of his ear and flew backwards to tug on it.
"Thats not true and you know it! They helped Hook and got the other Peter Pan killed! And, you want to take Logan to go see these whoring monsters?! Neither of us would have to be here if it wasn't for them! I could be working with the other water Fairies and you could be in the afterlife where you belong but they had to ruin that!" The fairy snapped before flying off, her little body slowly turning red as she disappeared out of sight. "Aint she just a lovely spit fire? So cheery and full of mirth." Sticks muttered bitterly. "The Mermaids wont hurt us. They told me the story. The last Peter Pan accidently got one of their girls killed with a prank. They got mad at'im and told Hook the next time he was meetin them. They aint bad people... Ya still wanna go?" He asked the boy calmly, watching as they boy floated in the air. Both of them bobbing up and down slightly because of the wind.

Royal Gee
Hmm thats some pretty convincing freedom... I guess you pass. For now!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
╄━ 「ogan obel 」 ━╃
☆═━┈┈━═☆

XXXXX

Again Logan watched the scene unfold but was now more eager to see the mermaids more than ever. Peter Pan being killed because of vengeful mermaids? Oh! He was so curious. Oh so curious. What kind of prank was it? How did Peter Pan die? Was there a grave or what? The bountiful questions that populated his mind heavenly. It was so exciting and life threatening. Kind of like when they saw the Indians. Sure it was a distasteful memory but maybe the mermaids would be better.

"Do fish not swim?" Logan asked sarcastically with his arms crossed. "Of course I still want to go! I'm not a wanker or something so lame." He said with exasperated arm flailing. "You must already know how much I love Neverland! It's my childhood love and I'm here. The very place I've dreamed of going to since I was a little lad. Now go on and take me to the mermaids." He said as he flew around the American in a childish manner. "Hurry now!"

XXXXX

RaisaNadia
You could say I pass... *Takes out USA flag* With flying colors! ;DDD
Also I need to change my layout. =3= It be looking bleh.

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Peter
Sticks
Pan

User Image

Sticks laughed at how childish the Brit was being. He had to admit that it was cute. To bad he's an annoying lil's**t. He thought, chuckling quietly at the thought as he watched the other circle around him. Logan was getting better at this whole flying thing rather quickly. He would have to remember to get Rose to bring the boy a bag of pixie dust and show him how to use it. "Alright lets go then. But I warn ya, the mermaids like adorable things so don't complain when they eat ya up." And, with that he looped backwards before rocketing himself up into the air and out of the cover of the trees. He did a quick look towards the cove to make sure that Hook and his son weren't in the cove trying to seduce Mermaids. After deeming that the coast was clear he zipped off toward the cove, not even turning to see if the other was following. He figured that if the boy couldn't see the cove from up here or even follow him in the distance then he didn't deserve to see the Mermaids. "Well aren't y'all a lovely bunch!" He called out to the group of Mermaids when he drew closer to the cove. He got a bunch of giggles and waves in return.
We were wondering when you were going to visit again Sticks!" A redheaded Mermaid called up to him, her green eyes shinning with mischief. "We were afraid you had forgotten us!" A blonde mermaid pouted, flicking water at the flying boy with her blue tail. Sticks only laughed while her sat himself cross legged just over the water besides a dark haired mermaid with red eyes and a tail to match. "What if I told ya that I'm makin' it up to ya by bringin' by the newest lost boy?" This got the attention of all the Mermaids. They crowded around him asking where he was and what he was like. "Woah girls! He will be here soon. I left him behind so I could make sure it's safe. He'll be here." The girls cooed and chatted amongst themselves as they all waited for the mysterious Logan to show up.

Royal Gee
I think your layout is perfect! It's better than my excuse of a profile.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff