The Magician's Lament (1x1 Yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 pm
There was once a powerful magician who lived all by himself save for his sister, he loved his sister dearly though she had very little magic to call her own. However one day the magician's sister did something very foolish, she tried to cast a spell that was much too powerful for her and the backlash killed her. In his despair and grief the magician made a deal with a immensely powerful demon. If the magician could retrieve something that the demon wanted within a week he would bring his sister back to life. If the magician failed then he belonged to the demon, mind, body; and soul forever.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Talan
Personality: Even when his sister was alive Talan had been a very quiet and stoic individual, now with her dead he has become so withdrawn that he barely utters a word focusing on things with a single minded determination. He did have a thirst for knowledge and loved creating or learning new spells but that has since faded almost into nothing due to grief.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:49 pm
Oberon_Weiss

I am interested in this! Here is a link to some of my characters I can play seme, seke, and uke. I was thinking that may be there could be 2 more characters to this. The seme demon and then a possible uke character that your char is sent to get? Haha but I'm game for anything. ^^  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:06 pm
Hazen Yami

*Heyo I'm the original poster of this and would love to rp! I had to change accounts cause the other one got deleted for some reason idk. So uh could you send me the character profiles then? I mean if you still wanna rp*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 pm
Luneaska
Hazen Yami

*Heyo I'm the original poster of this and would love to rp! I had to change accounts cause the other one got deleted for some reason idk. So uh could you send me the character profiles then? I mean if you still wanna rp*

Ok so the main one I want to use is Aoi, since he could be the rare thing that the demon wants. I don't have a profile made for the demon but I can put one together really quickly if you want.

here is the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24147011  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:42 pm
Hazen Yami

*Yeah we might need the profile for the demon since Talan is a uke as well*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:49 pm
Luneaska
Hazen Yami

*Yeah we might need the profile for the demon since Talan is a uke as well*

All right, I'll make his profile and pm it to you and for the sake of the rp Aoi can be a seke if you like.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 pm
Hazen Yami

*Alright sounds good*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:51 pm
Hazen Yami

*do you wanna add anything else or should we get started?*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:21 pm
Hazen Yami

*I guess I'll just get started then*

It was dead silent as Talan walked through his house going over the last few items he needed to bring with him for this trip. He had spoken since Sofine's death, he had warned time and time again not to mess with the spells she couldn't control but in the end she hadn't listened and this is what happened.

He had barely slept or ate since then and he knew he looked like hell, Talan didn't care he just wanted to get whatever the demon wanted and bring his little sister back. She was all he had after their parents had abandoned them.

With his packing done Talan moved to the basement of his house, there was Sofine lying cold and dead on a stone slab. He had used the strongest preserving charm he could manage and thanked the gods it still worked. He knelt down and silently petted her hair before standing up, he had to get going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:25 pm
Luneaska

Could we do this in pm? Its easier for me to respond that way. ^^" just quote this and I will send your response in the pm if that is ok.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:26 pm
Hazen Yami

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items